4 Girls On A Beach

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2008 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: When I spotted four teen girls on the beach. I and my alcohol-laden cooler headed for them. I had one thing on my mind and it involved each one of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   .

I dragged my white cooler through the sand. Contrary to the cooler's advertised portability, the reality was that its wheels didn't do a damn good once you pulled it off the sidewalk and onto the beach. You basically just drug the thing around in the sand. It was still better than trying to carry it everywhere.

It was around 4 PM. The beach had thinned out greatly from the earlier crowds. I scanned the sand. It looked like it would be an uneventful day. Sometimes it just turned out that way. There was nothing I could do about it. It was okay. It just wasn't my preference. There was a point where I had to give up the day.

I spotted four teen girls lying out on beach blankets. They had a small amount of wood near a fire ring. It was four girls catching summer rays before school started up next week. It was a possibility. If nothing came of it, I would call it a day.

I veered my walk toward the girls. My heavy cooler felt a little lighter now. As I neared, I saw a blonde girl on her back. Next to the blonde was a brunette on her stomach with her string top undone to avoid a tan line. Next to her was another brunette on her back and finally there was another blonde on her stomach.

"Hi, there," I greeted very friendly.

The two girls on their stomach looked up while the two girls on their backs turned to see.

I continued, "Some friends and I were going to have this beach party to say good-bye to summer. Well, their car broke down and they can't make it."

I looked in their eyes as I told my story to try to judge their reaction,

"So I have all this firewood in my truck," I pointed generally in the direction of the parking lot, "And I got all these beers and fruit juices in my cooler." I opened up my cooler and took a beer and a juice out for display then put them back in. "I was thinking since you don't have much wood, you won't be able to stay very long after the sun goes down, while I have enough wood to last a good part of the night. Of course, if your parents don't let you stay out late, I understand." It was always good to emphasize to teens that their parents still thought of them as kids. It wasn't important if it was true or not. It was only important that the girls thought their parents thought it.

I added, "I'd love for someone to share my drinks. I really don't want to have to bring this all home with me. I still want to party and have some fun at the beach. So what do you say? Would it be okay if I joined you?"

The brunette girl with her top undone, tied her top and sat up. "I'll take a beer," she said.

I pulled a bottle out, opened it, and handed it to her.

"So... ?" I said.

The brunette looked at the first blonde. They appeared to be the oldest girls. The blonde shrugged.

"Sure," said the brunette.

"Great!" I said excitedly. "I'll be right back with the wood. Help yourself to as many beers and juices as you want."


The girls commented on how much wood I dragged over.

"I had planned to be here late into the night," I explained.

I brought back a backpack too which I dropped next to my cooler.

The first blonde was also drinking a beer now. The first brunette was already half through her beer. The two presumably younger girls were drinking fruit juices. Well, the labels I put on the bottles said "Johnson's All-Natural Fruit Juice". The original labels said "Wine Cooler". Those fruit drinks had the equivalent alcoholic content as the beers. I smiled softly. It might be a good evening.

"Go ahead and get some rays before the sun is down," I said. "I have some sandwiches too if you want one. They're in the plastic container. I didn't want them to get soggy." I wasn't sure if the girls brought food or how long they planned to stay. Me? I planned to stay awhile and I wanted to make it easy for them to stay awhile too.

As the girls received sunshine on their bodies, I talked with them and learned some basics.

The first blonde was Sarah. She was 17 and would be a high school senior this school year. She wore a standard bikini with a regular bottom and a triangle top. The color of the bikini however was an eye-catching bright yellow that made her hair look even blonder. It was a good choice for her. She had above average tits so I had to make sure I didn't look too often at her C cup. Sarah was slender and tall.

Kelly, the first brunette, was also 17. She was not self-conscious to have her top undone around me. Getting a tan without tan lines on her back was more important. I didn't see her tits though. She was careful. Kelly's bikini was hot pink. She was obviously a lot more confident with her female sexuality. She chose a V-cut bottom which was a good decision because she was a little short and it emphasized her legs making them look longer. She had small tits, but her top exposed most of what she had. I wondered how often her nipples popped out. It was probably not as much as I hoped they would because her tits didn't jostle enough. Oh, well. Life is full of small disappointments.

Heather, the other brunette, was 16. She wore a floral swimsuit with a bandeau top. She had small tits and was a little hippy. She was quieter than all the other girls.

The last girl, the other blonde, was 15. Stephanie turned out to be Sarah's little sister. It's funny how after someone tells you that two people are related that only then can you immediately see the resemblance when you were completely oblivious beforehand. She wore a conservative tankini. The swimsuit had a Hawaiian theme print. She was bustier than even her older sister. The youngest girl had the biggest tits. What a nice package!


I let the conversation go all over the place. I lied about my age and any other pertinent information I was asked.

"It's starting to get cool," I claimed

I started the fire. I wanted to add some heat and encourage more beer and juice consumption. With the fire going, I steered the conversation to boyfriends. We all sat in a loose circle on beach blankets. I pretended to drink. The girls drank.

"You have a boyfriend, Sarah?" I asked.

"No," she shook her head and looked down.

"You've had one though?"

"Oh, yeah," she said looking back up.

"You ever have sex?"

She looked at me uneasily.

"I think of sex as just a really fun thing to do," I said. "I was just wondering. Are you a virgin?"

Sarah shook her head.

"Sarah's latest boyfriend dumped her after he had sex with her," interjected Kelly.

"He wasn't that good anyway," said Sarah. "He wasn't my first. I had sex with a previous boyfriend and it was okay. We just decided to go our own ways"

"Some guys are jerks. They just want your body," I empathized. "You girls all have nice sexy bodies, but there is more to you than your tits and pussy. I hope you don't give up on sex. It's good."

"It sure is," said Kelly.

I scooted over to Sarah and started a sympathy shoulder rub.

"So you're not a virgin either," I said to Kelly while touching Sarah.

"Nope."

"She's got two boyfriends," said Sarah.

"Two?

"I like them both," Kelly explained.

"Very nice. Nothing wrong with that. What about you, Heather?"

"I have a boyfriend," she said softly as if it was a deep secret, "but we haven't done it."

"I keep telling her there is nothing to be scared about," said Kelly.

"Your friend is smart, Heather" I said. "What about you, Stephanie?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I haven't had sex," Stephanie said.

Straight and to the point.

"I've gone out a few times," she added.


I massaged Sarah's shoulders. I knew she liked that because she relaxed and even leaned into me. I began to rub her back.

"You have good hands," she said.

I could see a slight glaze in Sarah's eyes. All the girls were getting a little drunk. Well, maybe not Kelly. She was evidently more experienced when it came to alcohol and so could handle it better.

"Thanks," I said. "You have a beautiful body. You are very sexy."

I quickly kissed her on the cheek. She looked back at me, but I just continued to rub her shoulders and back as if it was nothing.

"Let me change to a better position," I said. I moved directly behind her. I opened my legs and scooted up to get closer. "That's better."

Sarah's back was right in front of me and a little too close to rub, so I rubbed the sides of her waist and down the front of her legs. Occasionally, I kissed the back of her neck. Sarah often released little sighs, so I regularly added kisses on her neck and on her shoulders. I knew the other girls saw, but why would it matter if I kissed their friend?

"You three should head down to the water before it's dark," I announced. "It's your last chance to get into the water before it gets too cold."

The girls looked at me with faces that said, "Why are you telling us what to do?"

"Go on," I said waving them off firmly. "Have fun."

I encircled Sarah's waist and kissed her ear. She squirmed because it tickled her.

I watched the girls walk toward the water. My hands rubbed Sarah's belly. They came close to but never quite up to her bra. When the other girls were far enough away, I undid Sarah's bikini bra clasp. She tried to turn, but I quickly held her in position. She put her hands over her top to hold it over her tits.

"Shhhh!" I soothed. "I just want to make the massage better for you."

I rubbed her sides to assure her that was my only intention. I kissed her all over her neck. She squirmed at first, but she began to relax and I heard contented sighs. When I put my hands over her hands, she tightened her grip on her bra.

I did the unexpected. I leaned all the way back pulling her backwards with me. I then rolled us halfway to the left and then with a strong effort rolled us to the right until we went all the way over and she was face down. I quickly lifted off Sarah and rolled her to her back then lay on top of her. She was briefly exposed and she hurried to cover up, but I did see her right tit for a split second. It was large and lovely. I kissed her lips.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously

"Just continuing your massage," I answered.

I caressed her face and gently kissed all over her neck. Soon Sarah began to moan softly I kissed her lips and she responded with a small return kiss. I slid down Sarah's body, kissed her belly, and kept going down.

"You are beautiful," I said.

I put my hands to her waist and started to pull down her bikini bottoms. She brought one hand down to stop me.

"You deserve a complete massage," I said quietly. I gently but forcibly pushed her hand away. "Lift your hips."

She did nothing.

"Lift your hips," I repeated.

Sarah trembled as she lifted up.

I stuck my fingers into her bottoms and pulled them all the way off her legs.

She trembled more when I kissed her mons. Her pubes were neatly trimmed as appropriate for wearing a bikini. I softly kissed her clit and infrequently applied pressure to it with my tongue. I took my time with Sarah even though the other girls could return at any moment.

"Is this better than your other boyfriends?" I asked when I heard her delicate gasps.

She nodded.

"Do you like it?"

She nodded.

"Can you say it?"

"I like it," she said.

I lowered my mouth into her pussy lips. She gasped out loudly. She moaned more and more as I continued and soon she began to subtly thrust up against my mouth.

"Let me see your tits," I said.

She still refused to remove her hands from her top. I kissed her clit to see if she would realize how foolish it was that she was still hiding her tits. She relaxed and pulled her top away. I eagerly slid up her body and gave loving attention to each tit with kisses and tender sucking of her nipples.

"Such beauties," I said.

I slid up a little further and let my erect cock, still in my swim trunks, push down against Sarah's clit. She moaned. As I repeated the pressure several times, she drove her hips up.

I paused to strip off my trunks and went back down on her. My erect cock now pressed skin-to-skin against her clit. I pressed against it a few more times as Sarah moaned and ground up. I adjusted and placed my cock within her pussy lips. I began to drive in. I maintained pressure until I popped into her. I sighed when I was fully within her. It felt wonderful.

I wasted no time and started to thrust in Sarah's pussy. I quickly established full, deep, long thrusts. Sarah gently moaned.

I heard voices. The three girls were back. I didn't look back. I only looked at Sarah beneath me. I only focused on the great sensations I received from my cock being inside her awesome pussy.

I pushed harder into her as I could feel the build up. I pounded faster into Sarah. Faster still and harder still. Sarah cried out in orgasm. I groaned several times with my final thrusts until it was my moment. I pushed deep down into Sarah's pussy. I strained as if I could push it even deeper inside her. With a hearty gasp, I released. A large quantity of jizz exited my cock to remain in Sarah's pussy.

When I rolled off of Sarah onto my back, I casually and with a pleased smile said to the other girls, "I guess we couldn't keep our hands off each other."

I covered Sarah with her beach blanket. She was on half of the blanket and covered by the other half. She breathed softly, lying contentedly in the sand with closed eyes.


I frivolously chatted with the girls as if nothing just happened. I kept asking questions to force them to talk which would hopefully make them more relaxed. I was still naked and they occasionally glanced at my cock. I tried to make them as comfortable as they possibly could be talking to a naked man.

The sun was almost down, so I stoked the fire.

As I sat on a blanket talking to Kelly and Stephanie, I furtively watched Heather, the 16-year old brunette, standing by the fire to warm up. In about five minutes, I stood, went to the cooler, and pulled out a "juice".

"It's fascinating to watch the fire," I said to Heather handing her the drink.

"Yes," she said taking a sip.

"What do you see in it?" I asked.

She stared at it for a while then pointed. "It looks like a bird right there."

I looked into the fire and then at her. "A goose."

She looked at me like I was crazy. "A small bird."

I rubbed her back and she jumped.

"I don't like to be touched," she said.

"You're cold," I said. "You have goose bumps. Stand closer to the fire."

Heather moved nearer. I stepped behind her and started to rub her back despite her previous objection.

"The friction will make your back warm," I explained.

We were silent for a while. She was tense.

"I think I see a pussy," I said.

"What?" she said.

"In the fire. A pussy cat."

"Oh."

I continued to rub her back which felt warmer to me. I hoped it felt warmer to her.

"How's the back rub feel?" I asked shortly.

"Pretty good."

"Just pretty good?"

"It feels very good," she admitted.

"You're just saying that."

"I like it."

"Are you close enough to the fire?" I asked. "You are still cold."

"I'm okay," she said.

I leaned my head over her shoulder. "You're cold. Look." I reached a hand around and pressed an erect nipple with my forefinger.

Heather turned her head and glared at me.

"Let's get them warmer," I said unhooking her bra top.

Heather's hands instinctively came up to keep her tits covered. In her distraction to keep her modesty, I pulled her down to her knees while I dropped to my knees behind her.

I reached around to her front just below her tits. I attempted to slide my hands underneath her hands.

"I just want to make you warm," I said.

I pressed my chest against her bare back pulling our bodies closer together. I kissed the sides of her neck. She squirmed and the movement was just enough to allow me to get under her hands and cover her small tits with my hands.

"I just want to make you warm," I repeated.

I softly rubbed my hands over her tits while at the same time I continued to kiss her neck and now her cheeks. Eventually, she began to relax and to emit soft sensual sighs. I gently and unhurriedly squeezed her tits.

"Go down on your hands," I finally said. I gave her a soft but firm push on her back.

Heather dropped down. The sun was completely down now, but even in the shadows of the fire, I could see how tense she was. I rubbed her back as if this was nothing more than a different position to do it in. She relaxed. My unhurried pace and whatever alcohol was in her was working.

It wasn't long until I said, "I want to rub all of you."

I pulled down her bikini bottoms enough to expose her ass. She tried to turn, but I put a firm hand on her back.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.