And Mother Reaches The Colonies - Cover

And Mother Reaches The Colonies

by Duke of Ramus

Copyright© 2008 by Duke of Ramus

Science Fiction Sex Story: Jimmy and his concubines take the next step in their journey to the stars as members of the Confederacy. The colony transport ship is where bodies are modified and the new rules are applied - sometimes forcibly. How will Jimmy and his girls get on, especially his mother? A follow up to 'And Mother Makes Four'

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   MaleDom   .

A Piece of my Imagination


Editor

I’d like to thank Mulligan and Steve T for their assistance in turning this into a better story than my initial effort, any errors remaining are of course mine.


Jimmy glanced around him and felt a moment’s trepidation but it was too late to go back now. Standing in front of the glowing transporter terminus the young man considered the extraction process he’d just gone through and how it had resulted in him standing on the grey steel deck of a Confederacy colony ship.

The Marines had interrupted the party by announcing their intention to extract all the volunteers and their selected concubines for service in the Confederacy armed forces. Jimmy, with his CAP testing only a day old, found himself having to pick four people to go with him to the stars.

Picking the first three women, Bridget the barmaid, Ulya the mixed race beauty and Gail, the skinny redhead who promised to do anything he wanted, had been hard enough. When he had then stared into the eyes of the middle aged woman, his final pick and given the order, ‘Take your clothes off, mother,’ he had crossed a line that he had never even considered before.

Jimmy had felt himself grow in stature as he had applied pressure to the older woman, his voice growing firmer as he led his mother to a new life. This was not necessarily one that she’d considered herself but it would be a life away from the death that the aliens would bring to her on Earth.

The flush that had run through his young body when he used her given name for the first time, replacing the honorific ‘mother,’ had caused his erection, that he hadn’t felt return after Gail’s efforts earlier in the evening, to pulse wildly.

Now, surrounded by the four women he’d selected to accompany him to the colonies, he was flitting from extremes of excitement to total trepidation. He was responsible for four women, all of them older than he was and infinitely more experienced.

Women who had to obey his every whim without question! The feelings having this much power invoked scared him to death!

Before he could worry about it, the same officer who had led the extraction team on Earth spoke up from the centre of the room.

“For those of you who’ve forgotten, I am Lieutenant Paul Robinson,” he said. “I am here to guide you through your initial indoctrination process and ensure that everything is ready for when you arrive at your new homes.”

“Fortunately,” continued the Marine officer, “you are the last pickup for this trip so as soon as we’ve got you processed we will be on our way.”

Jimmy felt his arm grabbed.

“I need to get my daughter!” hissed Bridget to the young man.

“Quiet!” bellowed the Marine, stilling the growing wave of sound that Bridget had been a part of.

In the ensuing silence he continued, “We know that you are worried about your loved ones but failure to listen and comply with instructions now could lead to mistakes, mistakes that could result in some child being left behind.” He glared at the small crowd, “And I’m sure we don’t want that to happen,” he concluded ominously.

Jimmy heard Bridget swallow and smiled to himself at the Marine’s performance.

“What I want you to do now is, with your sponsor, find a space here in this room and sit down.” The Marine glanced around calmly; “Your sponsor will then collect your ID cards and join me here so that we can get the induction process started. If you have a child under the age of fourteen and want to take them with you, then give their details to your sponsor.”

As the Marine fell silent Jimmy looked around and spotting a group of boxes at the side of the room led his women there and urged them all to sit.

“Give me your ID cards,” he demanded and then looked at Bridget, “All right Bridget, tell me about your daughter.”

Bridget held out her ID card, “Her name’s Tammy and she’s thirteen,” she glanced across to where the Marines were gathered, “They should be able to find her at home, she’ll be with her grandmother.”

Jimmy looked towards the mixed race woman, “Ulya,” she said, “Have you got any children?”

She shook her head in denial.

“What about you Gail, have you got any little ones?” he asked the skinny redhead.

“No,” she replied, “I haven’t.” She then lowered her eyes and added, “Yet!”

Jimmy felt his mouth drop open and then looking for a distraction he turned to his mother and couldn’t resist asking, “Mother, do I have a brother or sister I don’t know about?”

Margaret went pale under his gaze before blurting out, “No!”

Jimmy smiled, trying to let his mother know that he’d been joking but it didn’t seem to work. Shrugging he collected the remainder of the ID cards and went to join the small group around Lieutenant Robinson.

Sergeant Culpepper was greeting the volunteers and collecting ID cards as well as taking the names of any children whom needed to be collected. When the last of the six volunteers from this pickup had arrived and handed over their ID cards the Lieutenant began his briefing.

“OK, keep it quiet and listen up,” he said. “First things first! I want to remind you that from here on in you are responsible for the behaviour of your concubines. They fuck up and it will be you that pay the price. So keep an eye on them and don’t let them get out of hand.” He stared pointedly at Jimmy, who was the youngest of the volunteers and Felicity, the only woman in the group.

“That said,” he continued softening his expression, “welcome to the Colony ship Aurora and service with the Confederacy. This ship will be your home for the next thirty-two days as we make our leisurely way to the Brakat system and the pods you are allocated here will become your homes once we get there.”

“This is one of the older colony ships,” the Marine continued, “and has only ninety-six pods, forty-eight forward and the rest back here,” he waved his arm in the direction of several large doors. “However it does have the full range of Darjee medical facilities which brings us nicely onto the first task we have to accomplish. You and your concubines will all go through medical screening but I need you to check with your concubines and let me know if any of them have medical problems.”

One of the volunteers, the grey haired man, held up his hand.

“Yes, Donald?”

“Lieutenant, my wife and I both have blood pressure problems,” he said.

“And that’s the sort of thing I need to know,” replied the Marine. “We can then ensure that those with problems can go through the system first.” He looked around, “So check for problems with blood pressure, diabetes, angina, anything like that and let me know.”

“Once we have got that list prioritised, we will then get you settled away in your new pods and allow you to rest for awhile.” He grinned before adding, “I’d make the most of it. Going through the augmentation process is going to hurt.”

Several of the volunteers looked worried at that statement.

“Your bodies are going to be ‘forced’ to adapt and no matter how much pain medication is added you will feel the change.” He smile took on a wicked glint, “I would also suggest that you take this short time to think about how you want your concubines altered.”

This last was greeted by a couple of chuckles from the older volunteers. Jimmy had a sudden image of his mother with a full sized set of tits and promptly turned beetroot red. Off to the side Sergeant Culpepper, who’d been half listening, saw his change of expression and grinned at him making his embarrassment even worse.

“Right,” said the Lieutenant, shaking Jimmy from his dream, “get back to your people and see if there are any problems we need to deal with immediately and then see the good Sergeant here about accommodation. I’ll see you all bright and early tomorrow and we’ll get things moving.” He strode off leaving the volunteers to sort themselves out.


“No problems then, Jimmy?”

“None at all, Sergeant, they’re all prime, fit specimens,” replied Jimmy grinning as he led his four women to the waiting Marine.

“OK,” replied the Marine with an answering grin, “I’ve put you in pod blue six, just go through that blue hatch there and follow the corridor until you come to a door with the number six on it. It’ll open to your voice.”

As Jimmy led the way the four women followed their new master through the hatch. Gail was doing her best to stay as close to Jimmy as he would let her, a task that he was assisting in by enjoying her presence. Ulya and Bridget had become best friends in seconds and were shoulder to shoulder as they walked along a couple of steps behind Jimmy. The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, was his mother who was wearing a completely blank expression, effectively ignoring everything that was going on around her, including her own nudity.

The corridor that Jimmy was walking along clearly didn’t belong on a cruise liner. Various pipes and conduits were exposed as they criss-crossed along the walls and across the ceiling of the corridor. The surface they were walking along consisted of a grey painted metallic substance that sent back a click every time Jimmy’s heel hit it.

As he was walking along it suddenly occurred to him that he wasn’t floating like the astronauts did on TV. He paused in mid-stride to look around and his sudden stop caused Gail to bump into him, his grin increased as her admittedly small breasts brushed against his arm. Artificial gravity sprang to mind as his now distracted brain noted Gail’s smile.

“Come on,” he muttered, “let’s find our room.” The procession started up again as Jimmy walked onwards.

A couple of minutes later and Jimmy was stood before a dark blue door with the number six clearly marked in yellow paint at its centre. Feeling a little self-conscious he said, “Open,” and was relieved when the door slid open almost silently.

He took a step forward and gazed through the opening into the pod that was going to be his home for the foreseeable future.

To say he was impressed would have been a gross exaggeration. Everything he could see was bland and predominantly grey which, he was beginning to realise, must have been the Darjee’s favourite colour. He didn’t realise that the physical colour of an object didn’t mean a great deal to the Darjee as their visual spectrum was somewhat shifted from that of the human.

He walked forward slowly entering what he took to be a hallway along which on either side of him were doors that he ignored for now. After passing three sets of doors he was faced with another which glided open automatically at his approach. Revealed was an open area into which he moved.

This, it was easy to see, was the living area. A large screen, like a television, was against one wall and several comfortable looking chairs were positioned facing it. Jimmy cast about and realised that the large open space was actually divided into four areas. The living area was on his right, on the same side of the room but further away was a dining area with a large table and chairs. On the opposite side of the room was what he took to be the kitchen area, given the work surfaces and utensils he could see. The space on his left looked like some sort of study area with a couple of desks and small computer terminals. The only other feature was a door in the wall directly opposite his current position that, apparently, led further into the pod.

Behind Jimmy the women drifted into the room and moved to his sides.

“Well, this is our new home,” said Jimmy as he drifted towards one of the comfortable looking armchairs. “I’m going to sit here and get my breath back.” He looked at the four women lined up by the door and smiled, “Why don’t you have a look around and see what we’ve been given?”

With just a nod Ulya and Bridget turned and went back down the corridor they’d just traversed. Gail approached him as he lowered himself into the seat and, after waiting for him to get comfortable, she kissed him on the cheek and headed for the closed door on the far side of the room.

Jimmy looked at the fourth woman, his mother, and was shocked at how vacant she was looking.

“Mom,” he whispered and got no response. “Mother!” he called firmly and was relieved when her eyes lifted to his face.

“Go and look at the cooking area,” he said waving his arm towards the far side of the room, “and see if you can figure out how it works. See if you can make us something to eat and drink.”

Margaret nodded once and lowered her eyes before she moved off in the direction Jimmy had indicated.


Fifty-six year old Wendy Carmichael looked up in surprise at the rat-a-tat knock on the door. The grandmother instinctively glanced at the clock on the mantelpiece and noted that it was just after nine in the evening. A little late for any visitors or salesmen, she thought as she stood up and much too soon for her daughter to be home from her job at the hotel.

“Stay there Tammy,” she said addressing her grand-daughter who was laid out in front of the television, “I’ll just see who that is.” Curious more than scared, the mature woman made her way along the narrow hallway to the front door of the small flat her daughter lived in.

She looked through the peephole but couldn’t make sense of what she was seeing. The people were too close to the door and the lighting in the foyer was not as good as it could have been. Checking that the security chain was securely in place she opened the door and asked, “Yes?”

“Is this the home of Tammy Carmichael, daughter of Bridget Carmichael?” asked a man’s voice.

“Yes,” replied Wendy.

“Ma’am, we are members of the Confederacy Space Marines and we are here to collect Tammy,” reported the man. “Bridget Carmichael, Tammy’s mother, has been accepted as a concubine by one of the volunteers during an extraction at her place of work. The volunteer has agreed to take the concubine’s daughter to the colonies with him. We are here to collect her.”

“Have you got any form of ID?” asked Wendy, half hoping that the man was genuine and half fearing the same.

A plastic card came through the gap; “Here you are, Ma’am.”

Wendy took the bit of plastic and looked it over. It looked official enough but she’d never seen a military ID card before and couldn’t have told you if it was real. Taking a chance she pushed the door closed and removed the chain before opening the door wide.

The sight of the two people in uniform, both well over six feet tall, convinced her that they were the real thing; that one of them was a woman barely registered. Holding out the ID card she muttered, “Come in,” and stepped back from the door.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” said the man as he moved forward. Behind him the woman glanced to either side before settling a bag on her shoulder and following her male colleague into the flat. The small group slowly moved down the corridor towards the front room and the sound of the television.

Tammy rolled to her side as the strangers followed her grandmother into the room and scowled, then her face lit up.

“You’re Marines,” she burst out, bouncing up off the floor without any fuss. Then she stopped, her mouth falling open.

“Mommy’s gone, hasn’t she?” she asked.

“That’s right,” said the man, “and we’re here to take you to her.”

Tammy looked at her grandmother and then back to the Marine.

“Is grandma coming with us?” she asked.

“I’m afraid not,” said the man with a glance at the older woman.

As the short discussion was going on the woman had made her way past the pair in the doorway and had dropped her bag to the floor. She appeared to be ignoring what was going on around her as she fussed over a metallic box she’d pulled out of the bag.

“But...” started Tammy, only to be interrupted by her grandmother.

“Tammy!” she snapped, “You’re going and I’m staying here, that’s just the way things are.”

The young girl moved up to her grandmother and threw her arms around her, “but I want you to be with us,” she snuffled.

“And I’d want to be there,” said her grandmother running her hands through the young girl’s hair. “But if one of us has to be safe it’s better that it’s you, darling. So be brave and go with these people and remember me in your prayers.”

The female Marine stepped back and a blue shimmering disk appeared in the air. She turned to the young girl and called, “Come on Tammy, your mother is waiting for you.”

Tammy looked across the room to the Marine with her extended hand and slowly, as if walking through mud, made her way there. As the two joined hands the female knelt and whispered something in the girl’s ear.

Tammy turned and smiled at her grandmother, “Bye Gran,” she said with tears in her eyes, “I’ll remember you.”

The Marine smiled at the older woman and then guided Tammy into the transporter terminus.

The remaining Marine looked at the older woman. “I know it’s hard but she’s going to be fine. Her mother will be with her and she’s out of harms way.”

“Oh I know,” said Wendy, “but now I’m all alone.”

The Marine nodded and crossed to the terminus, “Stay away from the disk after I pass through it,” he said. “It’ll be recovered by a drone a minute or so after I leave.” He smiled at Wendy and waved, “Good luck, Ma’am,” he said as he stepped into the glowing disk.


“Jimmy, the bedroom at this end of the pod is huge and there’s a bathroom in there as well,” gushed Gail after she’d returned from investigating the far end of the pod.

Jimmy smiled, he wasn’t sure what he should be doing and to be honest, just sitting there and watching the naked women coming and going was a pretty pleasant experience for the young man.

Bridget and Ulya returned from their explorations as Gail dropped down to the floor alongside Jimmy’s chair.

“What’s down that end?” asked Jimmy doing his best to ignore Gail.

“Well,” said Bridget, “working from this end there are four bedrooms.”

“They’re not very big,” added Ulya, “and there’s not much in the way of closet space.”

Jimmy raised his eyebrows and Ulya giggled, “I thought you’d find that agreeable,” she said looking down at her naked body.

“By the entrance is a bathroom and a storage cupboard,” continued Bridget with just a raised eyebrow at Ulya’s antics.

“So you’ve got a bedroom each then,” said Jimmy before glancing over to the corner where his mother was fussing around. “How are things going over there?” he asked loudly.

Margaret froze and then slowly turned to her son, “I’ve, uhh, managed to make some sandwiches and there’s tea or coffee to drink,” she eventually replied.

“Good,” said Jimmy getting to his feet. “Let’s eat,” he announced as he crossed over to the dining table.

The women with him followed and Margaret delivered a plate of sandwiches and then, on a second trip, carried a pot of tea and a pot of coffee over. The table already had places set for six people and there was room for another couple of people if the need ever arose.

Jimmy looked down the length of the table and couldn’t help grinning at himself. Here he was, a fifteen year old boy, with a bevy of women at his beck and call and he didn’t have a clue what to do. He couldn’t just grab one and take her into the bedroom and lose his virginity! Well he could, he knew, but that just wasn’t possible for him. As he munched his sandwich he contemplated his next move and had to admit to himself that he really wasn’t sure what to do.

A voice announced, “Sergeant Culpepper is at the door and requests admittance,” which caused them all to jump. Fortunately nobody had a drink in his or her hand at the time.

“Oh, uhmm, yes,” said Jimmy, “You’d, urr, better let him in.”

All five of them turned to stare at the door as they heard the Marine making his way down the short corridor. The door slid open and there stood a young, frightened looking girl.

“Tammy,” screamed Bridget as she flew from the table.

“Mommy,” responded the girl as she charged towards her mother. The two met in the middle of the living area and flung their arms around each other and hugged, tears streaming down both faces.

Jimmy stood and crossed to the Sergeant who was watching the reunion with a happy smile on his face.

“Sergeant, can I ask you a question?” said Jimmy.

“You just did,” replied Sergeant Culpepper.

“I suppose I did,” said Jimmy a little sheepishly. “Well a few questions then?”

“What do you want to know?” asked the Sergeant, privately happy that the young man was willing to ask questions. He’d been forced to witness too many ‘volunteers’ who turned up thinking they knew everything and were unwilling to ask for help when they needed it.

“What am I supposed to do now?” asked Jimmy with a glance towards the women.

Andy Culpepper looked at the women and then back to Jimmy. “That really is up to you,” he said, “but my advice would be to start talking to them.”

The Marine moved towards the seating area taking Jimmy with him, behind them the rest of the women had clustered around the reunited mother and daughter.

“Tomorrow we begin the augmentation phase and you’ll have to make decisions on what changes you want for them. Your own will be dictated mainly by the job you’re going to be allocated though you will be allowed to change your appearance and other cosmetic differences.” The Sergeant paused for a moment; “The changes you decide on for your women always work better if it’s something they want, whether it’s long legs or big tits. If you just force them to have what you want they’re stuck with it but they won’t thank you for it and resentment has a way of building up.”

“I take it that you do want a happy household?” the Marine asked.

“Yes!” said Jimmy, his eyebrows shooting upwards.

“Then speak to them, ask questions, find out what it is that they don’t like about themselves and see if you can fix it,” suggested the Sergeant. “The more of that sort of stuff you do the happier they will be and in the long run, the happier you will be.”

“What’s the best way of finding out what I can do?” asked Jimmy.

“Speak to the AI,” said Andy, “it’s always listening and can help you make decisions and present you with options.”

“What do you mean?” asked Jimmy in a confused tone.

“Watch me,” declared the Sergeant who then looked to the ceiling.

“AI, what changes have been scheduled for the volunteer in this pod?” he asked.

“The basic Marine package of nannites, muscular corrections and nerve stimulation. Size augmentation has not been requested as the volunteer wishes to be a pilot. Size augmentation can be achieved later if it proves necessary,” said a voice.

Sergeant Culpepper turned to Jimmy, “You can order whatever changes you want right here. If you need suggestions then ask, and the AI will tell you what is possible. It can even show you on the screen what those changes would look like on the woman in question. If you had a holographic projector in here you could get the full 3D model effect.”

Jimmy glanced across at the women who’d returned to the dining table and had a sudden vision of his mother with huge tits. He blushed as he sat there and shifted his gaze away from Margaret and found he was looking at Tammy.

That triggered another thought. “Where will the girl sleep?”

Andy knew she had to be under fourteen, but appearance wise she didn’t seem far short of that magic age. He asked the AI using his in built communicator and discovered that she was fourteen in just two months time.

“Jimmy,” he said seriously, “don’t sleep with her.”

Jimmy was shaking his head in denial as the Sergeant spoke.

“Good,” said Andy, “the one thing the AIs are strict on is the age of consent, fuck that up and your life wouldn’t be worth living.”

He glanced around the room, “To answer your question,” he said, “ask the AI.”

Jimmy couldn’t stop his eyes rolling at the answer and was happy when Andy Culpepper laughed at his response.

“Do it, Jimmy,” the Marine said, “It’s good practise and you’ll get a feel for what the AIs are capable of.”

Jimmy looked at the ceiling like he’d seen others do and asked, somewhat hesitantly, “What do I do about the sleeping arrangements?”

There was a moments pause and then the voice from nowhere responded, “The walls of the current accommodation can be re-arranged to add another sleeping area for a concubine. This will reduce the space you are in at present by approximately five percent. If this is acceptable you will need to vacate the pod for a period of three hours so that alterations can be made.”

Jimmy looked at Andy Culpepper in amazement.

Andy chuckled and said, “See, wasn’t that easy?”

Jimmy could only nod.


Four hours later Jimmy and his concubines were once again sat around the dining table in their much modified pod. All of them were feeling the stress of what had turned out to be a long and tiring day but Jimmy wanted to get a handle on what was going to be happening the next day.

He stilled the noise and began, “Tomorrow we will all be going through the medical induction program,” he said. “This is when any physical changes that are needed begin to occur.”

He looked at the four women and one girl before him and continued, “What I would like to know is what you would like?”

He looked at Gail on his left, “Gail?” he prompted.

Gail glanced at her naked body and said impulsively, “Tits and clothes,” which raised a nervous giggle from Tammy.

Jimmy looked thoughtful and then asked, “AI, how do I get clothes for the ladies?”

The voice replied, “There is an issued smock for each concubine in one of the closets, any other clothing requirements need to be specified by the volunteer and will be provided.”

Jimmy looked at the naked women around the table and although it pained him he gave in, “OK,” he said, “go and find the smocks and get back here.”

Gail took off but the rest didn’t move, just stared at him along the length of the table.

“All of you,” said Jimmy and the rest left quickly, none more quickly than his mother.

Tammy looked down the full length of the table from where she was sat. “Do I need to get changed?” she asked indicating her jeans and sweater.

“Not if you don’t want to,” replied Jimmy taking in the pleasant, though young, shape of her body.

“What changes will you be making to this body?” she asked waving her arm along the length of the torso he could see.

“None,” said Jimmy. Before she could argue he continued, “I don’t think I’d be allowed to,” he said. “You appear to be off limits until you reach fourteen.”

Jimmy heard her mutter ‘bugger’ as she looked down but didn’t comment as he was too surprised to put together a coherent thought. He hadn’t realised it but the constant change and pressure he’d been under to make decisions was beginning to tell.

Slowly the four women reappeared in the universal grey smock that concubines were issued. It was short and reasonably loose fitting which did little to advertise what was under it, especially, if like Gail, you were flat-chested to start with.

“Gail wants tits,” said Jimmy causing another flurry of giggles, “what about you Bridget? I mean,” said Jimmy with a smile, “you’ve already got tits.”

“Mom!” gasped Tammy as she stared at her blushing mother.

“I’d like them back where they were twenty years ago,” she said. Almost instinctively her hands grasped her breasts through the thin material of the smock and lifted then, squeezing gently, and positioned them closer together. “Just about here,” she stuck her tongue out at her daughter, “before you, that is.”

Jimmy grinned at the interplay between the two of them before he turned to Ulya, “What about you, Ulya, do you want more than you’ve already got?”

“Not me,” she responded, “I’m very happy with the way I look,” she lowered her eyes and almost whispered, “I hope you are too.”

Jimmy found himself going red again and desperately turned to his mother.

“What about you mom, what do you want?”

He stared at his mother and was greeted by a pair of wide, shocked eyes. She was shaking her head from side to side, denying everything that was going on around her.

Jimmy shrugged, he didn’t know what to do for her and he was that tired that he just gave up for the evening. “We’ll think about it tomorrow,” he said as he rose from the table. “I’m going to bed and I suggest that you do the same,” he forced a smile, “I think tomorrow is going to be as busy as today has been.”

With that he headed for his bedroom and a desperately needed sleep. Behind him the women exchanged glances and then headed for their own rooms.


Jimmy led the way from his pod and back to the main holding area with his head still spinning from the discussion they’d had this morning concerning the body modifications he was going to have applied to them. In the end they had reached a collective agreement that they would all receive ‘C’ cup boobs and that the rest of their bodies would be toned, trimmed and polished for their respective ages. Jimmy was a little disappointed that they’d settled for a ‘C’ cup but knew deep down that the women would have been happier with a ‘B’ and they were only going this big to keep him happy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.