A Sub's Recurring Dream - Cover

A Sub's Recurring Dream

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very sexy submissive female sent me, her master this as a true experience. Read it yourself and see if you believe it to be true.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

The long and the short of it

As charlady came down from her orgasm and endured watching Tammy suck clean her master's cock, a job she always enjoyed the act of, she wondered what else this weekend in the Cairngorms had in store for her.

She had always been true to herself in admitting that she was a cum-aholic, wanting, desiring and needing lots of white sticky spunk, in her mouth, her cunt, her arse or even just plastered all over her skin. Although slightly ashamed to admit it she loved being called the cum slut or a cock crazy whore.

Whilst calming down from her restricted sexual gratification, Charlady watched closely the actions of Tammy, hoping that master Ray would now dismiss her out of hand, but fearing to say anything about it. Her heart sank when she saw Ray kiss Tammy passionately on the mouth; she sensed their tongues fencing rather than seeing them. Through green envious eyes she watched as Tammy shimmied out of her clothing and accepts the bonds of submission from Charlady's own beloved master.

Despite her promising to feel no jealousy towards anyone whom Master Ray sexually explored, Charlady was powerless to prevent the green-eyed monster from rising within her. Suddenly her heart soared again as she caught her master's words to Tammy, "Slut, there will be seven men arriving shortly and they will need their cocks sucked to erection! You will greet them as they arrive, naked and on your knees!" Although Charlady could not see Tammy right now, she was pleased that her instructions took her away from contact with Master Ray, neither could she see the cardboard notice he had just hung around Tammy's neck, which read 'I love cocks, show me yours and I will love it with my mouth!'

Master Ray then turned his attentions to Charlady and untied her bonds, helping her stand she immediately saw the knelt figure of Tammy and read the notice around her neck, before she could stop herself she mumbled, "all she is good for anal!" Master Ray instantly turned and slapped his hand hard against Charlady's pert backside.

He warned her she would pay for that remark later, but continued to lead her over to the sidewall, where he fastened her into a crucifix position. Then blindfolding her, he attached a spreader to her mouth, preventing charlady from speaking but more importantly from closing her mouth. Within seconds of this her saliva began to dribble from the sides of her mouth and drip down her chin before splashing on to her tits.

Next he spread her knees and attached an eighteen-inch spreader bar between them preventing Charlady from closing her legs or hiding her clit and its ring. Finally he attached the vibrating nipple clamps but not to her nipples as one would expect but to the right sided cunt lip and the other to the very base of her clit ring, tucking the power controller in between her clenched butt cheeks and warning her that if she dropped it she would be made to suffer even more.

It was not so much what Master Ray said or did but the fact that she was vulnerable and defenceless and his hot breath wafted over her tits as he instructed her. She could feel she was close to another orgasm and yet she had only just begun.

Now the two women waited in total silence, only the haggard breathing of Charlady because she could not close her mouth properly could be heard. Both women united in their desire to be dominated and yet both intensively jealous of each other. Ray contemplated making Tammy lick charlady's cunt for a while but pre-warning her that if Charlady came then Tammy would be punished as would she if He discovered she was not trying hard enough to make charlady cum, and if Charlady faked orgasm she would receive the punishment.

Before he could decide, there was a knock on the door and shuffling on her knees, Tammy opened the door and in stepped the first of the invited guests. He was as black as the ace of spades and clearly taken back by the visions presented to him as he entered the room. He stared across at the defenceless Charlady and licked his lips at her large tits, and he spotted the glint of her clit ring as she stood trembling in anticipation.

Tammy coughed by way of attracting his attention to her notice and he smiled as he acknowledged Master Ray. "Hi, Tobias, welcome!" master Ray offered. With that and without uttering a single word he turned his attention to Tammy. Charlady strained her ears to try to catch a word from the new visitor; she hoped that with this she would be able to imagine an accurate picture of this guest. Now whilst she knew she had no control over the situation she just hoped that this guest was male and not another female to compete with for Master Ray's attentions.

She cursed herself, "Surely Tobias is a male name"; she muttered as best she could what with the mouth spreader. Suddenly through the eerie silence she heard a familiar sound, as sound she had learned to recognise many times in the darkness, usually the back rows of cinema's with her boyfriend, it was the sound of a zip being undone. This was quickly followed by the slurping sounds of what was clearly a cock being sucked. In Charlady's mind's eye she saw Tammy drooling over a large white cock maybe eight or nine inches in length, it never entered her head that it would be am eleven-inch black monster cock.

The sounds overpowered Charlady's senses, until suddenly she heard the door bell yet again, her ears now strained to here who the new arrival maybe, she hoped against hope that it would not be another woman. It seemed her prayers were answered as Master Ray bade welcome to Tom and John. Because of the blindfold, Charlady was oblivious to the fact that the newest arrivals were Adonis type twins. Although the new boys were twins, they were not identical especially when fully undressed. Seems that John had got the brains and Tom the manhood in the deal.

John exposed his five-inch thin cock to Tammy and to be honest she almost burst out laughing at his offering until she saw the amount on offer from his brother John. His was a good nine inches and as thick as your forearm. Soon the resumption of the sucking noises filled Charlady's ears and she froze as she smelt rather than sense the clear sweat odour of a man. Suddenly she felt him as his fingers closed around her erect nipple and she groaned as it was sharply twisted. Although this was a shock to her it was not a painful shock more like little electric currents dancing through her clit.

Soon further people joined the party as in all Charlady heard the door bell on five occasions and in total seven men arrived, most were stripping off their clothes and waiting for Tammy to service their cocks with her mouth. After which they wandered silently over to charlady and lightly teased her body, she knew not how many hands sought out her clit or her now rock hard nipples but she knew that much more of their manipulations would result in her not being able to prevent her rapidly approaching orgasm.

Charlady rightly feared cumming without her master's permission and she sensed he was in no mood to let her off lightly, so she tried to think of the most mundane of things to stop her mind adding to the heightening need to cum.

Suddenly she felt the mouth spreader moving and she sensed she could at least move her mouth now. Her jaw ached from the equipment designed to stop her closing her mouth, although Master Ray discovered long ago that it also served as a silencer for his bitches.

Charlady exercised her jaw to get the feeling back before she felt the wet contact of a tongue across her already inflamed nipple, She let out a low moan as she felt the tongue flick her nipple and the lips close around her tit flesh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.