A Sub's Recurring Dream - Cover

A Sub's Recurring Dream

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very sexy submissive female sent me, her master this as a true experience. Read it yourself and see if you believe it to be true.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Hello Master Ray, I have been experiencing this same dream now for the last three weeks. Every time I close my eyes it starts and before long my fingers are exploring my body as my mind's eye witnesses all the action. I have written my dream down for your observations and hopefully you can help me through this passage. Master these feelings are engulfing me every night.

I come to meet you for the first time in the bar you told me to be at for half past eight. I walk down the street huddling my body to keep out the cold with my belly doing butterflies with every step I took, I see the sign for the bar and turn to look in the shop window, next to me and check my reflection to make sure I look as good as I can for you. I tweak my hair, pull my coat down and carry on walking, not believing that we were finally going to meet. I get to the door and stop; take a deep breath knowing that when I come out of here I will be a changed woman.

I step inside and look around but I can't see you in the dimly lit bar, so I go towards the bar and take a seat still looking around for you but not being able to see you, I order a drink and as the barman gives it to me I hear a voice behind me saying put that on my tab and my heart skips a beat as I know you are here, and then the words follow me were whispered In my ear and I feel your lips brush my lobe as you pull away, I turn round as to see you and can't help but smile then feeling your hand on my lower back I make moves from my perch and follow the way you are leading me over to a very low lit corner of the bar.

You stand behind me and start to open the belt on my coat whispering again that you hoped I had followed all of your orders, as you say it I feel goose-bumps rise all over my body and manage to get out the words "I hope so master", your hands then reach for the buttons and then as you slip it from my shoulders you see that I have indeed wore exactly what you asked, a sheer black blouse with no bra under it and the tight skirt that clings to my butt and comes just above my knees with the stockings you asked for as well and the patent high-heals. When you place my coat on a chair, I then feel your hands roaming my hip and from what I can tell, you're checking if I had any panties on and much to your pleasure I'd managed to do everything so far that you had demanded.

I feel my body begin to blush and a cold sweat breaks out as I feel everyone present is watching your hands exploring my hips. It seems as hundreds of eyes are burning into my body from all areas of the public bar and I almost feel that they are fully aware of my lack of underwear beneath my thin layer of clothing.

You turn me round to look at me straight on, for the first time I can properly see you and your smile disarmed me and I felt myself melt in to your gaze and I was glad for it made me know I had made the right choice to meet you, Yours eyes travelled over my body which I found hard to take but managed to stay still while you completed your viewing. "I am very Impressed my dear I'm so glad you've managed so far", I blush under your praise and thank you. I notice that your eyes keep travelling towards my extremely prominent and already erect nipples and every time you do I can feel my pussy doing what can only be described as leaps of joy as I feel myself get slick between my legs from your stare.

You tell me to sit and as I do I notice you watch me sit before joining me and as you do so, I can't help but move closer to you and I see your sly smile as you notice my action, as I moved along my skirt had risen up and I go to move It back down, "don't even think about It, leave It alone to show off your legs my dear." I do as I'm told but feel slightly uncomfortable in case everyone can see the tops of my stockings now clearly showing, and as If you can read my mind, "no one can see my dear and even If they do your going to need to get used to it, I will get us another drink shall I", you get up and start to walk away and then turn" don't even think about pulling It down whilst I'm gone", you smile as you go off to the bar.

I'm left with my own thoughts for a few moments, my mind racing with what might happen later tonight If I continue to please you and everything goes well, my nipples ache with their hardness at the thoughts running through my mind and Despite my pussy getting slicker by the second, I am determined to be your very best obedient slut.

You come back and as you turn to pass me my drink your arm lightly brushes my right nipple making me stop breathing for a few seconds before a silent gasp escapes my lips, "they are very responsive dear, I can't wait to test them more thoroughly and do more to them" Again, I go a shade of red at your comment and mumble a thank you as I try to control myself, you smile at me and tell me that if I want, we can leave after this drink and go back to your place, my belly and pussy starts doing somersaulting butterflies again as I tell you that would be lovely, you assure me It's a long drive back to yours but it will be worth it.

As I waited in anticipation of you telling me we are leaving, I am surprised when you tell me to go to the ladies toilet and to finger fuck my pussy until I am on the verge of Cumming but I am warned not to cum or you will punish me. You hint that the punishment may well be a public one and I instantly contemplate being spanked in front of the pub crowd. I hurry off to the ladies and return with my fingers sticky with my cunt juices and a throbbing in my clit as I am almost on the verge of orgasm. You immediately take my hand and tell me to straighten my fingers as you raise my hand as slowly but deliberately lick my juices from my fingers. You purr into my ear that as you suspected my cunt tastes delightful.

We finish our drinks and get ready to leave and you help me with my coat and just before I button it up you reach for my tits and cup them gently though my blouse and roll my nipples in between your thumb and finger from just that you hear my breathing getting quicker and a series of low moans escape my lips. You laugh and as quick as you started it you stop close my coat and whisper "just delightful" and I smile as you usher me towards the door, your car Is outside waiting for us and we both get in and you tell your driver home please, then a shutter goes down between us and the driver, you reach over and pull me closer to you and looking directly into my eyes, you're never going to look back now my Slutty Charlady and before I could say anything you were kissing me hard my tongue dancing with yours.

I feel yours hands travelling over my body my coat sliding off my shoulders and bunching up behind me on the seat. Your hands reach the back of my neck as I feel you doing something there, then I feel something closing round my neck and as you pull away and break our first wonderful kiss and my hands instinctively reaches up to feel the band around my neck and then I realise what it is. It's a very thin choker, no I felt it again and thought it's not a choker, it's a collar, my collar. I look at you and you have a smile showing on your face and I start thanking you profusely. But you place a finger over my lips indicating to be quiet so I do. Slowly your hand travels down to my top blouse button and you open It and as you continue to undo the buttons, you tell me how I'm not to wear this when we are alone or this as you pull down my skirt leaving me sitting there in just my stockings.

You see and sense my fears of being seen in your car, naked but for my self-supporting stockings, but you also see that my nipples are betraying my true feelings. I have never known them to be so hard or erect before and you slide your fingertips over them lightly as further grasps escape my dry mouth and lips.

My hearts going two to the dozen as I feel your feather touch on my bare skin, my mind racing not believing I'm sitting naked in a car with you, my pussy getting even more excited than it was when we left the pub, and continue to get ever more excited by the second I nearly stop breathing in anticipation. Your hands travelling down my arms and then I feel something softly slip around one of my wrists and then the other, all the time your kissing my body pre-occupying me from looking at what you'd done.

Your kisses raining all over my body you're your hands now telling me to open my legs as you lightly trace a finger over my cunt-lips and feel the heat there for you, the wetness glistening on your finger slightly.

You lift my legs up kissing all the way down from the top of one to bottom and you fasten something soft around my ankle and then you repeat this on my other leg placing the anklet in place. Your tongue lightly running down my legs till I feel it establishes contact around my pussy but not going directly to it properly. I raise my hips and you give a little laugh, "all in good time my captive slutty Charlady" I start to beg you a little and you Ignore my pleas as you keep moving up my body and then I feel you lips wrap round my nipple and I feel you tongue reach out and flick across It and I give yet another low moan, my hands reaching up to your head not wanting you to leave.

You pull away and take my arms to my side before a couple of slight clicks invades my ears and my arms are locked by my side, by the cold feeling chain between the two wrist cuffs, preventing me from touching you and more importantly preventing me from covering up my now fully exposed fully erect nipples. Your mouth returns to my aching nipples and resume flicking lightly across the nipple, this causes my hips to resume moving up to try meeting yours to no avail. I am so wrapped up in your oral ministrations that I didn't notice but the car has stopped and suddenly you stop everything your doing, "Come Charlady we have arrived," you announce.

As I look out of the car, I am nervous of stepping outside in nothing but stockings hands bound to my side, but the look on your face tells me not to take long, you have your hand out to help me and then when I'm standing you come up behind me and then you place a blindfold on me, I barely got to see your house. Once you secured it I felt you tap my bum and told me to walk forward, I do so ever so carefully scared I might fall until you reassure me that you would not let me hurt myself and then press the bottom on my back and lead me, I momentarily feel the cold circulating air and sense I am vulnerable but then quickly I am surrounded by heated wafts of air and realise we have entered your house.

My shoe-heels click with every step I take, although I'm listening for anything that might be said but I am led in silence. The only thing I could hear was my heart beating faster and faster, it was deafening to my ears and the click of my shoes on the hardwood floors. "Stay here", Is all you say and I hear you walk off and when you come back I sensed your approach before I heard you near me. I then hear keys clang together and then a door being unlocked and opened and you guide me into what must be another room.

It's much colder In here and I get pushed towards something, it feels cold and plastic, and you tell me to lean over as far as I can, of course I do as I'm told but I am still scared that it may not take my weight but excited at the same time about what's about to happen to me. You release my arms and then move my legs further apart and I hear something scraped along the floor I stay still trying to work out what's going on, even though In my heart I knew and I realized you would never seriously hurt me. It was cuffs you had put on in the car; my ankle ones were being attached to what I rightly assumed was floor mountings.

After you finished with my legs, I tried to move them and I was prevented in doing so by the fastenings, this proved I was right you had tied me to this cold padded thing. I could not help but admire your attention to detail, as the cold padded bar pressing against my lower stomach must have been measured to perfection for what was about to happen. I was bent over it and realized it was about 24 inches wide and padded in the same cold plastic material.

I then feel you run your hand down my right arm before you take it and then stretch it out before clipping it to the fastening preventing me moving my arm, exactly the same as with my legs. This was repeated with my last remaining limb and I now had the over powering feeling of helpfulness and there I am for you, in a position I can't get out of or cannot prevent you doing whatever you wish with my captive body. You knew this was how I just loved it and you had often told me of your loving your slut bound, blindfolded and even gagged.

The padded bar across my stomach as now warmed slightly with my body temperature and is serving its purpose of making me form a bridge over it presenting my arse at a convenient height for spanking, whilst preventing my head from being raised too high to look around.

After an eternity of complete silence and with me almost suspecting that you had left me, because I had not even heard you breathing and you had not touched my body; you pull my blindfold off and as my eyes adjusted to the light I finally get to see your cock inches in front of me and open my mouth for you, "not yet my cum bucket of a slut, Charlady, but oh you will get too it, don't worry." I tried to look up to see you but found It hard from my position but I did see all these things in front of me when you moved, all different types of whips and canes etc and a glass fronted cabinet filled with objects I could not describe and would have difficult thoughts to simply imagine them.

You look at me and then to where I was looking and again I hear you say to me "all in good time but we are starting with this first dear cock teasing bitch." I look to see what you have in your hand and it's a soft leather whip like a cat on nine tails with no hard balls at the end.

You ask me "Are you my slut!" and I meekly answer yes, master! You then ask if I am feeling horny and on a scale of one to ten just how horny am I feeling right now.

I responded with a grunted yes and an almost apologetic mumbled 11.

"Tell me slut, do you think you deserve to be punished for being such a nasty slutty girl who flashes her stocking tops and her near naked ass in a pub?" you demand.

I gulp as I realize why you told me not to adjust my clothes in the pub now, I offer a meek yes, master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.