Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day

by txcathy15

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Erotica Sex Story: This short story is about a female masseuse with some fairly unusual ways of working who takes her teenage daughter with her on a work experience day during the course of which they pay a visit to a regular female client of the masseuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Masturbation   .

I'd been seeing Jodi for about 2 1/2 years for massages. I don't really have any chronic pain, but at 50, and as an executive, I have more stress than is healthy and the massages are a great way to release that. Jodi is a wonderful massage therapist. She's big and strong, kind and gentle. She's very tall, at least 6'3", and made 2nd team all Big 10 as a volleyball player back in college. She's in her late 30's, works from home, home schools her 3 kids, and is married to a knockout of a guy too, a contractor in his early 40's. He's living proof of how unfair aging is. He's prematurely grey, and it looks simple dashing on him. I get a couple greys and look like a hag.

Anyway, like most massage therapists, Jodi is into all kinds of holistic treatments and alternative therapies. Some of it sounds like snake oil to me, but I'm quite a bit more cynical than she is. One thing she suggested we after I'd been seeing her for six months was a very old treatment for female hysteria.

I will let you look up female hysteria on Wikipedia, but the short part is until the 1920's, doctors didn't know what a female orgasm was. Since women didn't act like men, they decided women were nuts. Getting a 'pelvic massage' (masturbation) would mellow them out a bit. Too bad the doctors figured this out and stopped performing this treatment; I'd love for blue cross to cover this.

I was pretty skeptical. I'm straight, Jodi is straight as far as I know. But she really insisted. "Cathy, it's really not a sexual thing. You will see. The power of the orgasm releases all your inner energy quickly, and once drained, the massage is all the more powerful. We also do the pelvic massage at the beginning of the session, rather than a 'happy ending' at a guy's rub shop." She made a point that this extra service was at no charge; it would be illegal if anyone found out anyway, and she didn't want to charge for something most people would perceive as sexual.

It took a lot of convincing, the first time, anyway. It really is a pelvic massage; two handed and lots of oil. And the power of the orgasms she gives me are stunning; literally. I see spots, come close to passing out, the whole bit. I can't really see what she's doing down there. She puts her middle two fingers in me, curling them up against the top of the vagina. Then she pushes her palm down on my clit area. With the other hand, she slides loose skin (which I have all too much of) down from my lower belly, pushing into the crotch area. This puts a lot of indirect pressure on my clit, and when her lubricated hands start rubbing, she gets a massive orgasm or two from me in just a minute or so. (I've thought about asking my husband to do this, but I can't figure out how to tell him how. Jodi won't give me the details, saying they are a trade secret. I can't exactly tell my husband "finger me like my massage therapist does")

Anyway, I get to my session, and as usual I undress and get under the sheet on her table. Jodi keeps this room baking warm; she says your body temperature is the best for the room, so you are comfortable naked. I was laying there listening to the music, smelling the incense, and to be honest, quite horny waiting for the pelvic part of the massage.

Jodi walks in, dressed in a sarong type skirt, a loose button down shirt that was probably one of her husband's old work shirts. I was quite surprised when her daughter Jasmine walked in behind her. Jasmine, or Jazz as they called her, was 14, tall like her mother, and willowy. Puberty had been very good to her. In the last year she'd gone from a very dumpy 4'8 and 100 lbs to a willowy 5'8 and 120 lbs. She was pretty like her mom, had braces laced with pink trim, and wearing some long track pants and a scrub type shirt with kittens on it.

"Cathy, today is take your daughter to work day, I hope you don't mind." I think I mentioned Jodi homeschooled her kids; I saw them around coming and going but they generally stayed away from the work area of the house. I guess my disappointment showed; I hadn't had sex with my husband in a week, and I was really looking forward to the massage. Jodi laughed. "It's ok, Cathy, I've trained Jazz some, and I will do the important parts so she can learn those."

I was puzzled, and a bit shocked. That really sounded like she intended to still do me with the child watching. I mumbled "ok", not really knowing what else to say.

Jodi walked over assuredly, her calm movements very feline. Jazz followed, much more awkwardly, still not used her to her height and length of stride. Jodi towered over me on the left, and started as she always did; one palm on my belly and the other on my shoulder. Jazz stood opposite her, and tentatively put her hands on me in the same manner.

"Cathy, thank you for coming again. And thank you very much for letting me share some of my work day with my daughter. Massage is by its nature a very intimate, physical activity, and we want you to be as relaxed with her as you are with me." Jodi slid her hand off my belly to my hip, and Jazz followed, mirroring her mother. Jazz's touch wasn't as timid as I'd expected. Mother and daughter slid their hands down each thigh. Jodi then took hold of the sheet, lifting it off of me, exposing me. As she took the sheet, she said something that shocked me. "Ok Jazz, get the heated oil and start to lubricate her pelvis."

I lay there wide eyed, too shocked to say anything, as Jazz quickly and confidently took some of the warmed massage oil, and started to spread it on my belly. She spoke more shyly than she moved: "Ms. Cathy, would you please raise and spread your knees?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.