A Wardrobe Change - Cover

A Wardrobe Change

Copyright© 2008 by jackjohn

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Moze decides a wardrobe change is needed to get Neds attention.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The sun peeked through the blinds in Jennifer Moseley's room, signaling the start of a new day. She woke up with excited anticipation this morning. Ned was coming over to swim and she had something to show him. She gently rubbed her pussy through her panties as she remembered last night. She gave herself a final rub and got up. She had alot to do before Ned's arrival.

That day in the wardrobe room while waiting for Ned, Jennifer looked around for any more clothes in the room that she might intice Ned with. She found this bag that was marked 'Immediate Return'. When she opened the bag, she found 5 swimsuits, bikinis to be exact. Each one she took from the bag seemed skimpier than the one before it.

She was puzzled as to why such revealing suits were in their wardrobe room. Surely the school would never allow any of the girls to wear such revealing things on the stage.

Then she found a note at the bottom of the bag that explained everything. It was addressed to the theatre department director. "Please, in the future, DO NOT send Gordie out to purchase costumes for any reason. Return these immediately. signed Vice Principal Crubbs".

That explained alot. Gordie was such a perv and loved looking at all the young girls.That was the real reason he never did any work. He was to busy trying to ogle all the young flesh.

Back in her room, Jennifer took the bag with the bikinis out of her closet and layed them out across her bed. She looked at the styles and cut of the suits and knew that only one of these would actually fit her. And it seemed to be the skimpiest suit of them all. And she had promised Ned a new 'suprise' when he came over to go swimming today. That part of her plan would come later. First she needed to make sure her parents were out of the house. They were going to visit some old high school friends out of town and would be gone until late tonight.

Over at the Bigby house, Ned was waking up from a dream. And he had a raging hard-on.

His mind kept re-living last night over and over. He couldn't get enough of Jennifer now, even in his dreams. He reached down and grasped his rock hard dick and started to slowly stroke it as he closed his eyes and pictured Jennifer once again. He couldn't wait to be alone with her today at her house. And his curiosity was piqued with all her talk of another suprise she had for him. With all these visions of Jennifer running through his head, it didn't take him long before he felt his balls tighten. 'Oh yeah' he moaned as his cock erupted, stream after stream of cum spewing out and splashing down on his belly and legs. His entire body shuddered as his release drained him. 'Glad I did that before my shower', he thought to himself as he scooted out of his bed and headed to get cleaned up.

At her house, Moze was also taking a shower. She took some extra time shaving her legs to make sure they were super smooth. She also noticed she would need to trim herself around her bikini area if she wanted to wear the swimsuit she planned to. She lathered her already neatly trimmed brown pubic hair, grabbed her hand mirror and razor, raised one leg and placed her foot on the upper edge of the tub and carefully started to remove any unwanted growth. The drag of the razor along the sides of her pussy lips sent tingles through her body.

The rest of the morning seemed to move oh so slowly for both Ned and Moze. They couldn't wait to be together again, to continue to explore one another, to deepen their already loving bond to one another.

Ned had gone back to his room and found that speedo like swimsuit his Dad bought and never wore. His dad had given it to him a few weeks ago since it would no longer fit him. Ned never really thought he'd ever wear such a thing but took it to make his dad happy. Now, since he was interested in looking good for Jennifer instead of just swimming, he decided to try it on and wear it to her house today. ' I guess Jennifer won't be the only one with a suprise to show off today', he thought to himself and smiled. Ned pulled on the suit and was suprised how tight and form fitting it actually was. The suit cupped his balls and cock, pretty much putting them on display through the thin material. He was glad no one else would see him in this but Moze. He felt he looked good enough in the suit but knew he would never wear it in front of other people.

Moze helped her parents get their things together, trying to help them to get on their way. She chatted with her parents as they packed the car. "So, what have you got planned for today sweetie"?, her Mom asked her. "Oh, nothing special ", Moze replied, " just hang around the pool and listen to music, plus I have a 'special' project to work on most of the day", she said. Jennifer's Dad smiled at her at the mention of another special project. She was always doing one thing or another for extra credit at school.

It seemed the gods were with Ned (and Moze). Leaving the swimsuit on, he dressed and went downstairs. His Mom was just hanging up the phone as he entered the kitchen. " Hi hon", his Mom greeted him when she saw him. " I just got off the phone with Aunt Millie. She just invited all of us to go fishing on Uncle Dave's boat. I told her I'd check and call back. I know your Dad would love to go but I know how you get sea-sick and I'd hate to say yes if I didn't see if you'd mind being left alone for the day ". Ned's mind was jumping for joy at the news, but he put on his best 'not a problem' expression. " That's not a problem Mom. I'll just go hang out with Jennifer ... err ... Moze at her house. She has something special she is working on and I could help her ". Ned's Mom thought it was so cute that Ned kept slipping and calling his lifelong friend by Jennifer instead of Moze these days. Her boy was growing up. " Thanks sweetie", she replied." I'll call Aunt Millie back ".

The Mosleys were the first to leave for the day. Jennifer kissed her Mom and Dad goodbye as they got in the car. She stood in the driveway and waved to them as they drove away down the street, As soon as they were out of sight, she turned and sprinted into the house and upstairs to her room.

Ned puttered around the house, looking at the clock every five minutes, wishing it would move faster than it was. It seemed his parents were taking so long to get ready and leave, but he really knew he was just anxious to get over to Jennifer's house to be with her. Just that fleeting thought of Moze started a stirring in his groin and he felt his dick begin to stiffen. He looked around to make sure no one was looking before trying to adjust his cock to a more comfortable position inside the speedo style swimsuit.

Ned's parents finally got all their gear together. Ned helped his Mom pack their cooler as his Dad loaded the car. "We'll probably be gone until late, are you sure you don't mind?", his Mom asked again. " It's o.k. Mom, you and Dad deserve a day off once in a while. I'll be just fine. I'm sure Jennifer will come up with something to keep me busy ", he told her as he felt his cock stir at just the mention of her name. He waved to them as they drove away and once they were out of sight, ran back into the house to get ready to go see Jennifer.

Moze called Ned. The first few minutes of the call were the usual new boyfriend/girlfriend talk of how much they missed one another and how all they were thinking about was each other. She told Ned to come over in fifteen minutes and to come straight to the pool and she'd be waiting for him. Ned agreed, even though he groaned inside because he had to wait another fifteen minutes to see Jennifer.

Fifteen minutes seemed to be fifteen hours as Ned clockwatched. He checked himself again and again, hoping he wouldn't embarress himself by wearing this speedo suit. He thought he looked good and hoped Jennifer would agree.

The fifteen minutes finally passed and Ned grabbed his stuff and bolted out the door like an olympic sprinter. Ned made his way to Jennifer's backyard fence and let himself into the pool area where he found Moze waiting for him by the pool. When she saw Ned, her heart started pounding in her chest. She ran over to Ned and threw her arms around his neck. planting a big kiss on his mouth. "Damn, I've missed you soooo much", she said as Ned wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her into him. " I missed you so much too ", he replied just before he returned Jennifer's kiss with one of his own. They stood together for several seconds kissing, their tongues dancing in one anothers mouths.

After breaking their kiss, Jennifer grabbed Ned by the hand and steered him towards the chaise lounge chairs. She couldn't wait to show off her new bikini for him and give him his big 'suprise'. She sat him on one of the lounge chairs and slowly started to dance sexily in front of him. Ned's gaze started at her cute little toes and made it's way up her long shapely legs. Even with her robe conceling the rest of her body from the top of her thighs to her shoulders, the dance Jennifer was performing was having the desired affect on Ned. His cock was beginning to stiffen inside his speedo.

Jennifer seductively danced closer to the foot of the lounge. She bent forward, lowered herself and started to crawl up the lenght of the lounge between Ned's legs, running her hands up his thighs. Ned moaned outloud at the feel of her touch on his skin. Jennifer ran her fingers up under the legs of Ned's cut-off shorts, gently grazing his speedo covered cock. The feel of the slick material of the speedo intrigued Jennifer. She wasn't sure what it was. It didn't feel like shorts or briefs to her. She leaned in, bringing herself face to face with Ned. She stuck out her tongue and ran it across his lips. A couple of beads of sweat began to form on Ned's forehead. His brain was in hyperdrive, sending his body signals of pure excitement. Jennifer lightly kissed his lips as she slowly started to back away, her hands moving from his thighs to his waist.

Ned's breath caught in his chest as he felt Jennifer unbutton the top of his shorts. She backed down the chaise lounge to where Ned's feet rested. She took hold of the legs of the shorts and pulled them slowly down his legs, revealing the speedo to her. Her eyes widened when she saw the suit and how nicely it packaged and displayed Ned's cock and balls. His cock looked even bigger than she had dreamily remembered it and his balls looked full and heavy. She felt a rush of desire flood her. Her pussy went from slightly damp to the verge of a dam burst. Her nipples got as hard as pebbles in her top. She felt a flutter in her stomach. She felt a shiver run the lenght of her body. She was HORNY!!

"Oh My, what have we here "?, she cutely said. "Does someone have a 'suprise' for ME"? Jennifer reacher up and started to trace the outline of Ned's cock with her fingers. "I ... I ... hope yo ... you like it", Ned stammered. "I wanted to ... to look good f ... for you today ". He could barely concentrate on what he was saying. Feeling Jennifer touching his dick made his thoughts all jumbled. "You look soooo hot in that suit baby", she answered. "I love that you thought of looking good for me when it was me that had the 'suprise' for you ". Jennifer continued to rub Ned through the material, feeling, if it was at all possible, his dick getting even harder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.