Sabrina & Tabitha - Teen Witches - Cover

Sabrina & Tabitha - Teen Witches

Copyright© 2008 by JRParz

Part 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Part 3 - Sabrina meets Tabitha, who she believes to be her twin cousin. Not! Tabitha is really Sabrina from another dimension. Where one is straight, the other is a lesbian, and where one is good, the other is... I'm sure you get the point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Transformation  

I.

Tabitha fumed as she paced her mansion. Despite having spent the entire night trying to track them, she failed. Now, she feared she might be dealing with forces even greater than her own. Tabitha walked down the hallway to where she had left Salem and glared at him. Salem stood there - stark naked - a stone statue. "Damn you," she shouted at him, blaming him for this mess. Then she snapped her fingers and brought him back to life.

"Tabitha, please, this isn't my fault ... let me explain!"

Tabitha snapped her fingers again and this time Salem's eyes lit up, as he was now sporting an erection!

"We can't have you looking all that now, can we?" Tabitha commented.

"Tabitha! Give me a chance to..." Salem started to say before he suddenly realized his erection was shrinking. He reached down and realized it wasn't just his erection shrinking, but his dick! "What are you doing to me?" Salem cried as his once ten inches turned to a tenth its size!

Tabitha then brought him to attention and returned him back to stone.

Tabitha then turned and headed back to her chamber. She missed Sabrina more than she cared to admit. She really did love the girl, and the emptiness she felt was gnawing at her. She wondered how Sabrina was holding up given she was laboring under a love spell of unbreakable power.

Tabitha still found it difficult to believe Hilda outsmarted her, and she looked forward to turning the tables on that stuck-up bitch. The fact that it hadn't been enough to strip the witch of her witchcraft still amazed her.

When Tabitha walked into her chamber, Zelda stood quietly off to the side with her head bowed. She scrutinized the teen and decided she was pretty enough to go through with what she had planned for the girl. Zelda was a definite cutie and very fuckable. Not the type of beauty that would knock one over, but hot enough to want to seduce her.

"Are you going to tell me where Hilda and Sabrina went?"

"I told you, Mistress, I don't know."

Tabitha knew that Zelda was telling the truth because she wasn't capable of lying to her. Still, she was angry enough to continue tormenting her. Then she walked over to the cauldron. The potion was ready. Drastic events called for drastic measures and she had to prepare for the worst.

II.

Zelda feared for her life now that Tabitha had returned her to her true state of mind. No longer was she under the slave conditioning and the only reason she called her Mistress was because Tabitha demanded it.

Zelda had seen what Tabitha did to Salem and wondered if this was her fate as well. She shuddered to think about it.

Zelda flinched when Tabitha stepped in front of her with two goblets.

"I want you to join me in a toast, Zelda," Tabitha declared.

Zelda looked into the goblet and saw the potion. She wasn't sure what it was but she was afraid of it.

"Here, pick yourself a goblet ... my way of proving it isn't poison and we'll drink at the same time."

Zelda took the goblet as instructed. Her instinct told her not to drink from it.

"A toast to Sabrina, who I have fallen in love with," Tabitha declared and then raised her goblet up to clink with hers. At the same time, they drank from their goblets and soon Zelda was feeling very strange.

"Now, Zelda ... look into my eyes," Tabitha instructed her, and when she did she felt herself falling into them...

III.

Tabitha felt her own vertigo knowing the potion was doing its work, also knowing that there was no return as once this was done - it was done.

IV.

Sabrina popped into her bedroom with Jennifer in tow. The young actress was still in a sexual daze from the threesome she just enjoyed with both her and Merlin. Sabrina smiled, as she still feeling the pleasurable tingling from her sex as well.

Sabrina knew that Jennifer would be coming out of the love bug soon, and she had to make sure she was available for some questions. She didn't think it was fair that Merlin turn over this responsibility to her, but it wasn't like she could refuse him.

Sabrina also knew it wasn't going to be easy living away from Merlin, for he really had an affect on her libido. Fortunately, for the time being anyway, she had Jennifer her to alleviate some of her needs. She just hoped that her desire for sex didn't impair her judgment.

Sabrina wondered how Hilda might be making out. She had asked her aunt to check on a Harvey. She wouldn't have put it past Tabitha to do something to him.

Sabrina smiled when Jennifer reentered her bedroom. The hottie was naked again and looking really delicious. She giggled over the fact that she still felt a little star-struck still and wondered if that would ever go away.

Sabrina popped her clothes off and assumed a spread eagle position on the bed. Jennifer didn't have to be told as she quickly went to work. It was only later that she noticed that Jennifer's boobs had grown, and she wondered if Merlin might have given them a growth spurt.

V.

Hilda materialized inside Libby's bedroom just as she was getting fucked by Harvey. Hilda smiled as Harvey plunged in and out of the hot brunette, and not wanting to startle them, she threw an invisibility cloak around her and proceeded to enjoy the show.

Hilda had to admit that Harvey was a stud as he rammed in and out of Libby. Her whole body quaked from what she believed were mini-orgasms. Hilda had to admit that she was finding Harvey quite fuckable and was tempted to trade places with Libby. Hilda groaned as she began to finger-fuck herself, and it didn't take long before all three of them were crying out with orgasms.

"Who's there?" Harvey suddenly called out. Hilda saw him jump out of bed and before Libby could reach for the blanket, she saw that the brunette was pregnant!

Hilda popped clothes back on her body and then rematerialized.

"Who the hell are you?!" Harvey cried out in shock.

"Don't mind me ... I just got caught up in your lovemaking," Hilda replied before she popped them all back to her house.

VI.

Merlin rolled his eyes as he listened to the boy's plea. If it weren't for the fact that this boy was the son of a personal friend, a mortal friend, he never would have agreed to deal with this ... but out of respect to his friend, here he was helping this mortal teen like a third ranked wizard.

While Merlin listened, he found his mind wandering. Never in his immortal life had he ever felt confused about his feelings. But his young new sorceress, Sabrina, was constantly on his mind.

"Sir, this girl never gives me the time of day and I really love her. My dad says you can fix this and I would be like, really, I mean, really, thankful."

Merlin smiled at the boy and sighed. These teens all had the same request. "If I place a spell on the girl you desire, it will be forever ... are you prepared to deal with this for the rest of your life?"

"Yes, sir ... every time I look at some other girl, I only see Sheri. I can't get her out of my head."

"Tell me about it," he mumbled, as his thoughts turned to Sabrina again.

"Sir... ? It doesn't have to be a real powerful spell, but just enough to give me a chance with her."

"I've already peaked inside the girl's head, son, and trust me ... the only way she is going to be interested in someone like you is via a powerful spell," Merlin replied with laughter. Sheri Carson was a stubborn strong willed girl and wouldn't be easily swayed.

Quite instantly, Merlin materialized Sheri before them. The girl must have been in the middle of dressing because she was only half dressed. She didn't have her shoes on, she wore jeans, but she only had her bra on. Her breasts were small, but they still filled the bra she was wearing.

"Huh ... what the ... where am I?"

"Hi, Sheri, I'm assuming you know Jimmy," Merlin responded to the girl.

"Jimmy? Jimmy Peters... ? Ohmygod ... what is this?!" Sheri cried out and then blushed and covered her chest when she realized she only had her bra on.

Jimmy, who had only heard of magic, and having never seen it performed before, stood there in stunned amazement.

"You, asshole!" Sheri screamed.

"I ... I ... I'm sorry, Sheri ... I couldn't ... I couldn't help it ... I ... I love you."

"How did you get me here?!" Sheri demanded to know as she glanced around the room.

"I ... I want you to love me."

"Like that's going to happen," Sheri replied sarcastically.

Merlin sighed, having enough, and then snapped his finger. Sheri instantly froze in place on the spot.

"Is she alright?" Jimmy asked, shocked at seeing the sexy redhead a frozen statue.

"Of course she's alright," Merlin replied, and then he waved his arm and Sheri's clothes suddenly vanished, leaving the girl completely naked.

Jimmy gasped and Merlin had to admit the boy had taste.

"Do you like the girl's tits?" Merlin asked, noting how small they were.

"I love every part of her, she's beautiful," Jimmy whispered, clearly entranced with the girl.

Merlin sighed and decided on a different approach. "Okay, Jimmy, look at Sheri's breasts and tell me if you like them better."

Jimmy's eyes lit up when he saw Sheri's breasts suddenly grow large right before his eyes. Merlin stopped their growth when they were four times larger. "Now, do you like them like this, or do you prefer them small?"

"Like this! They're incredible!"

Merlin gestured again and the girl's breasts returned to their normal size. "Okay, Jimmy ... that's the size Sheri's breasts will be by the time they stop growing. They will grow gradually over the course of the entire summer — that way there is less explaining to do."

"Cool!"

Merlin snapped his fingers and suddenly Sheri could move again, and when she saw that she was naked, she shrieked and covered her body as best as she could. "Why am I naked?" she cried, using one arm to cover her breasts and the other to cover her groin.

"Okay, Sheri, turn to Jimmy and I'll explain."

Sheri turned beet red as she faced Jimmy. She knew that he was somehow responsible for her being here.

"You now find Jimmy extremely attractive."

Sheri immediately shook her head no, but then paused in confusion. "What have you done to me?!" she cried, shaking her head in denial.

"Jimmy also makes you ten times hornier than you ever been before in your life."

Sheri suddenly gasped as a strong sexual desire for Jimmy flashed through her. The arm that had been covering her breasts dropped, but only to reposition itself so she could caress and knead her sensitive tits! Her other hand began playing with her very slick slit. "Oh, god ... I'm so horny for you!"

"You want Jimmy to fuck you ... and make love to you, don't you?"

"God, yes!" Sheri cried as her hands continued to play with herself.

"You need to have sex with Jimmy, don't you?"

Sheri whimpered as she began fingering herself right there in front of him. "I ... I ... I want Jimmy to fuck me!"

Merlin threw his arms up and the girl froze in place again ... this time with her fingers buried inside her pussy, her other playing with her little tits, and her head thrown back as if she were in the throes of an orgasm.

Merlin then looked at Jimmy and could see the boy had a hard-on. "I take it you approve."

"She's so incredible!"

"Sheri is still very much herself except now she will be so horny for you that she'll basically agree to be your anything."

"Like, over the course of the summer?" Jimmy asked.

Merlin laughed as he zapped Sheri fresh, popped some clothes on her, and then popped her back into her bedroom. "No, Sheri will feel sexual desire for you the second she lays eyes on you."

"Thank you, sir."

"Thank your father ... and tell him I'm one up on him."

After the boy left, Merlin wondered how Sabrina was coming along. She had specifically told him that she wanted to deal with Tabitha herself, so he made it a point to stay clear of her. He was feeling horny, and thought to himself; maybe I'll just pop in on her, and see what materializes.

VII.

Sabrina smiled as she took in the sight of Harvey and Libby's naked body. They were both entranced for the sole purpose of seeing what Tabitha had done to them physically and mentally. She already knew that there were some things she couldn't tamper with due to Libby being six or so weeks pregnant.

Sabrina found it strange that Harvey didn't do a damn thing for her anymore, but the sight of Libby certainly did. In fact, the sexy brunette was making her wet! She lightly cupped one of Libby's large boobs and gave it a squeeze, and smiled when she saw white liquid seep out of her nipple.

Sabrina knew that Tabitha had enlarged her tits, but for the sake of the baby, she would allow Libby to keep them large. Sabrina then glanced back at Harvey, feeling a slight sadness when she did. They had a strong relationship at one time ... but it seemed so long ago. Sabrina gazed down at Harvey's member and blushed. She had to admit she was impressed, but because their relationship hadn't progressed to that stage, she wasn't sure whether it was that large naturally or due to Tabitha.

The first thing Sabrina did was restore Harvey's originally personality, and then she took away his uncontrollable lust towards Libby. Without the lust and more of his personality shining through, she could see where Harvey would be able to love and care Libby enough to make their relationship work. These two were scheduled to be married and it made no sense to break up their relationship, especially with Libby being pregnant. Sabrina grew heated over the way Tabitha had Harvey treat Libby prior. Libby had merely been a tool for Harvey to get off on.

Sabrina then scanned Libby's mind and what she discovered shocked her. Libby was in a lesbian relationship with a high school girl by the name of Sarah. This shocked her because she hadn't known that Libby was bi, and this made her wonder. Did Libby really enjoying licking pussy as much as she loved sucking cock? Or had Tabitha done something to make Libby feel this way?

Sabrina had to know for her own sake, and dove deep inside Libby's mind and it was then that she discovered the desire Libby had once felt for her! It had been a year ago, and although it might have grossed her out at the time, it aroused the hell out of her now!

Libby was a beautiful girl, and maybe instead of Libby's rendezvous with this Sarah, they could meet instead! Sabrina removed all of Libby's artificial desires and resurfaced her old ones. She was pleased to see that Libby still felt a genuine desire for Harvey, and equally pleased to see that her desire for Sarah was only lust based.

Sabrina popped the lovers back into their apartment to allow them time to acclimate themselves to their new relationship. She would monitor to make sure they were alright.

VIII.

It had been three agonizing weeks since Sarah had been able to be with Libby and she was a complete wreck, never realizing how lonely she could feel without her touch. As she sat at her kitchen table picking at her cereal, she was startled when a blonde girl materialized right there in front of her.

"Hi Sarah..."

"How did you do that?!" Sarah cried out in shock.

"My name is Sabrina and we need to talk," the girl replied.

IX.

Jennifer lay in Sabrina's bed staring up at the ceiling. That intense lust she had felt for both Merlin and Sabrina had finally dissipated. Finally, she could function without obsessing about sex with them. First there was Merlin, who was without doubt the most incredible guy she had ever met, and she still felt a pleasurable tingling down under from the thought about him. But then she met Sabrina, and the blonde hottie with the incredible boobs elicited feelings she never knew existed in her. Sure, she had wondered on occasion what it would feel like to make it with a girl, what girl in Hollywood hadn't? But never did she ever think she would ... nor did she ever imagine it could feel this incredible. Jennifer turned beet red as she recalled her threesome with Merlin and Sabrina. Not that she was all that experienced in sex, but she didn't think it was possible to cum so much.

Jennifer found herself reflecting on Sabrina. To think ... the girl was an actual witch. In fact, a beautiful witch, and now that the obsessive lust that she had felt had left her system, she wondered if she was in love with the witch. One thing for sure, she was surprised at how comfortable she felt being her lover.

Jennifer's eyes lowered to her boobs. With a slight confusion, she brought her hands up and caressed them, noting a bit of tenderness in them. In scrutinizing them, she thought they looked swollen. Had they grown some? Jennifer had always been proud of her large boobs, pleased that she never had to concern herself with getting breast implants. A lot of actresses had this dilemma, but not her.

With concern, she slipped out of bed and walked to the mirror, and gasped at what she saw. They had grown, and looked about two cup sizes bigger! Then with a smile she realized that they were almost as big as Sabrina, and wondered if she had anything to do with this.

Suddenly, she heard a tap at the door.

"Sabrina?" she called out.

"No, my name is Sarah."

Jennifer quickly put Sabrina's robe on and opened the door. There stood a teenager, a bit younger than her, gazing at her like she were some sort of celebrity.

X.

When Sabrina walked into her bedroom, she saw that Sarah and Jennifer were sitting Indian style on her bed and chatting away. She smiled at Sarah; the teen was even more star-struck than she had been, and in glancing at Jennifer, she wondered if her new sexual orientation might be at play, for she was clearly enjoying the hottie's attention.

"Well, as you both know now, I'm a witch. Well, actually, I'm a sorceress, but that only matters to other witches and warlocks. Now ... huh?! Holy Christ, Jenny! What happened to your boobs?"

"You mean you didn't do this?" Jennifer asked, appearing surprised.

Just then Merlin popped into the room.

"Merlin!" Sabrina and Jennifer called out in unison, and Sarah just looked at everyone with confusion.

Sabrina rushed into Merlin's arms and they hugged and kissed, relishing the feel of their bodies as they pressed tightly together. Sabrina hadn't realized until that very moment how much she missed him, and blushed at the realization that she wanted him right there on the spot.

Sabrina turned to Jennifer and Sarah and inflamed with both with a large dose of desire, and then popped her and Merlin out of the room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.