Sabrina & Tabitha - Teen Witches - Cover

Sabrina & Tabitha - Teen Witches

Copyright© 2008 by JRParz

Part 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Part 2 - Sabrina meets Tabitha, who she believes to be her twin cousin. Not! Tabitha is really Sabrina from another dimension. Where one is straight, the other is a lesbian, and where one is good, the other is... I'm sure you get the point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Transformation  

I.

Sabrina awoke with a smile ... then stretched and yawned as she basked in her blissful love of Tabitha, much like she did every morning for the past year. The only thing that could have been better on this particular morning was if Tabitha had been in bed with her.

Sabrina slowly climbed out of bed and pranced naked to her full-length mirror. She just loved looking at her reflection much like she did in her prior life, but instead of popping in and out of her various outfits; she simply gazed at her naked attributes. Sabrina loved her new look. Thanks to Tabitha, she was taller by a few inches and a vision of absolute loveliness.

Sabrina remembered that her witchcraft at one time could create an illusion, but not permanent physical alterations. Now her blonde hair fell down her back like waves to her voluptuous butt cheeks, and she blushed when she saw that they were still red from Tabitha's spanking last night.

Sabrina moved her hands up to cup her large round boobs, eliciting a shiver of wet heat. Slowly, she ran her palms over the contour of them and basked in her heightened pleasure. Never in a gazillion years did she ever believe that she would love possessing such a large pair, but knowing how much they pleased Tabitha was all she cared about. She remembered Tabitha using a growth spell on them, and watching them grow to match her own. She had gone from a modest pair of B cups to a hefty pair of Double Ds in a matter of seconds.

Sabrina lowered her right hand down to her shaved pussy and gasped. As usual, she was wet and wanting. Slowly, she began to finger herself while she reflected on her new life. Tabitha had misled her when she told her she was her twin cousin — in actuality; they were one in the same but in different dimensions. Tabitha also told her that she was laboring under a powerful love spell and this is why she felt the way she did. This didn't bother her either, given how wonderful she felt. She loved Tabitha more than life itself, and never felt a fraction of the blissful happiness as she felt now, and it wasn't like she could do anything about it anyway. Nor did she want too.

Sabrina groaned as her need to climax played on her, and as she did she reflected on the fact that she and Tabitha would be enjoying their first year anniversary together in a few days. She wanted to do something special for Tabitha, as it seemed like it was always Tabitha doing something special for her.

Sabrina never dwelled on her previous life. In fact, when Tabitha had asked if she wanted to say goodbye to anyone in particular, she couldn't for the life of her think of anyone. She did remember some of the mortals and witches in her previous life, but now they seemed distant and trivial to her well being.

Sabrina's breath caught in her throat and then she quietly came, but her orgasms without Tabitha just weren't the same. She wished Tabitha was with her now, but she knew Tabitha was on important business. Unlike her life in the other dimension, Tabitha was being a major player in this one, so she had to learn how to deal with being away from her lover from time to time.

Sabrina quickly wiped her pussy dry and pranced naked out of her room. She stopped Bambi, her favorite maid, in the hall way. Not only was she naked, but Bambi was naked as well, and this particular girl aroused her. "Hi, Bambi, could you please prepare a bath for me."

"Sure, Sabrina," the sweet girl responded with an inviting soft voice, and then hurried her lovely tush off to perform her task. Sabrina's eyes gazed at the sway of her sexy ass until she disappeared around the corner. Sabrina would make it a point to ask Tabitha for the girl to join them in their next threesome.

Tabitha had told her that the love spell she was under altered her body chemistry in a way that she was now only attracted to her own gender. Bambi, who was only sixteen years old, was her absolute favorite, as she basked in the girl's adorable sweet innocence.

Bambi possessed apple-sized tits, and ever cute ass, making her look even younger than her sixteen years. Her dirty blond hair cascaded around her shoulders and her blue eyes sparkled no matter what direction you looked at her from. Bambi gave new meaning to the term eye candy.

Sabrina walked to the other side of the mansion for the sole purpose of doing something. For the most part, her life was spent inside. On the rare times that Tabitha allowed her to go any place else outside the mansion, she was under strict supervision. Sabrina remembered complaining only once, but when Tabitha explained to her that she did it for her own loving protection of her, she never complained again. Tabitha also stopped her from using her witchcraft, something she had found difficult in the early goings, but as time went on, she found she liked doing things the mortal way, and plus the maids where there to assist her. As it was, she had forgotten most of her spells anyway.

Another rule in the early goings she had found difficult to get used to was that she wasn't allowed to wear clothes inside the mansion. Tabitha wanted her naked all the time, unless she was specifically told otherwise. She remembered how embarrassed she used to get and how she tried discreetly covering herself up every time Tabitha had company. When Tabitha saw how embarrassed she would get, she ordered the entire household staff to walk around naked as well. This included nine pretty girls, ranging from sixteen to eighteen years of age. Sabrina still blushed from time to time, but now she wasn't the only one blushing. Tabitha, on the other hand, only went naked inside her bedroom.

As Sabrina leaned back in the tub, enjoying the suds and relaxation, she couldn't imagine life being better, spell or no spell.

II.

Hilda stood at attention like Zelda and the rest of the slaves inside Salem's chamber. There were six of them ... wearing nothing but thongs panties. Hilda heard that Salem received a promotion from Master Trainer to Magistrate, and she wondered how this was going to affect her and Zelda.

When Salem entered the chamber, they all dropped to their knees and prostrated themselves before him. It was their standard slave position. Because of her large boobs, which needed time to settle, it always took her a few extra seconds before she stopped squirming.

"As some of you know, I assume a new position tomorrow, and this means changes for most of you. As a gift to you all, tonight I'm going to give you permission to enjoy each other in any way you choose. In addition, I have set up a schedule, which I'll post on the bulletin board, indicating the time of your private session with me. Dismissed..."

Hilda felt a rush of pleasure as she and the rest of the girls rose to their feet. Salem had strict rules against free sex between them, so this was a powerful gift. Just as they were about to head off to check the schedule, Salem called out to her and Zelda to remain behind. Immediately, they rushed over to Salem and reassumed their slave position.

"Yes, Master, how may we serve you," they replied in unison.

"I thought you'd like to know that I plan on keeping you two," Salem told them and Hilda felt a flush of excitement from the words. This was a conditioned response from their training.

"I also thought you'd like to know that there will be a special ceremony tomorrow marking my promotion, and Tabitha has informed me she will be attending from the alternate dimension."

Anytime Hilda heard Tabitha's name, she felt a mixture of anger, sadness, pleasure and anticipation. Tabitha was responsible for their new life and Sabrina's enslavement, but she was also responsible for some of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced in her life.

"In addition, Tabitha told me that she's bringing a certain someone we all know and love."

"Sabrina!" Hilda thought with excitement, and when she glanced at Zelda, her sister appeared oblivious.

"Hilda, I can see from your reaction that you figured it out ... yes, your niece will also be in attendance, but I warn you she has changed and very much happy in her new life. You two will be in attendance during the ceremony as well, so I promise you front row seats. Now, I'll be keeping you two thanks to my new position, so you won't find your names on the schedule because we'll have more than our share of quality time together, and from this point on, you will always be able to enjoy each other."

"Thank you, Master," Hilda and Zelda replied with beaming smiles, and then they got up and left.

As much as Hilda was looking forward to being with Zelda, she was also excited about something else. The question was ... was this the right time to spring a rescue attempt? Hilda remembered back to a year ago when she had made the precautions. She did so after feeling the alien compulsion to go along with Zelda when she proposed this summer vacation. She remembered it didn't make sense so she formulated a teleportation spell to the mightiest wizard in the universe. Then she cast the spell but it wouldn't activate until it was triggered. What this allowed was for the spell to lay dormant inside her until she was ready, and she wouldn't even need witchcraft to trigger it.

Hilda had been a pretty powerful witch before her enslavement by Tabitha. It was because of this secret weapon that she was able to maintain her sanity. The conditioning she underwent was binding it made her life difficult, but throughout it all she felt there was hope. She giggled, like she did often, due to her new persona. She acted and sounded like the classic blonde bimbo with big boobs, but that had only been on the surface. Throughout this ordeal, she was often tempted to zap her and Zelda away from this place, but when she discovered Tabitha's plans for Sabrina, she knew it was more important to save it for her.

Hilda was tempted to tell Zelda of her plans, but she could no longer trust her sister. Zelda appeared to be totally ensorcelled in her submissive role and she wouldn't put it past her to inform Salem. Hilda knew that she would only get one whack at this, and it was essential that she make it count.

III.

Sarah left Libby a voice mail before closing her cell. It was going on a week since they had been together and it was really getting to her. Then she heard a knock on her bedroom door and she thought it might be Libby. She was disappointed when she saw that it was Theresa.

"Jesus, Sarah ... that isn't exactly how you should greet your best friend."

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Libby."

"Is she playing games with you again?"

"No ... I mean ... I don't know. She's probably been busy," Sarah mumbled.

"I still don't understand you. I know she's pretty hot in the eyes of a lesbian, but damn girl, you're equally as hot. Hell, I'm sure there are a lot of gorgeous girls out there that would love to bed you, so why don't you dump her and play the field for awhile?"

Sarah sighed as she plopped down on her bed. That was just it ... she couldn't dump Libby because not only did she lust her, but she loved her as well. It didn't make sense, but her whole world revolved around Libby.

"Anyway, do you want to do anything tonight?"

"I think I'll stay here incase..."

"She's fucking getting married, remember? Your bisexual lover probably has plans with her fiancé!"

"Nope ... I know for a fact that Harvey plays basketball on Friday nights," Sarah responded.

"Answer me this, Sarah ... are you still going to go crawling after her when she's married?"

"I ... I don't know," Sarah whispered, lying. She knew damn well that she couldn't quit seeing Libby, even under the worst conditions. She remembered how hard she pleaded with Libby not to marry Harvey, but she told her she didn't have a choice.

Sarah stared up at her ceiling and reflecting on her first night with Libby, and still found it strange. What was surprising was how much she had been attracted to Harvey prior to Libby, but something must have altered her sexual chemistry because suddenly Harvey no longer interested her, in fact no boys did, and Libby became the love of her life. What was even stranger was the fact that other girls didn't seem to attract her. It was like she was under some sort of love spell for Libby.

IV.

Tabitha popped into the bedroom and caught her sexy pet masturbating. Before Sabrina even noticed her, she zapped her clothes off and moved down between Sabrina's legs. Sabrina's bare pussy was wet and ready, so it didn't take but a few stabs from her tongue against her clit to make her explode in ecstasy.

Tabitha had given Sabrina permission to play with herself anytime she wanted for the sole purpose of catching her in the act. Oh how she loved replacing Sabrina's fingers with her tongue.

Tabitha basked in Sabrina's heady musk while she vigorously ate her out, and then repositioned her body around so Sabrina could reciprocate. Tabitha felt a genuine love for Sabrina, and used her tongue, and her magic, to elicit one orgasm after another.

V.

Harvey and Libby set their wedding plans for right after graduation, something he'd been looking forward to doing ever since he started fucking her. Not because he loved her, but because he wanted her around to fuck.

Harvey reflected on that special night last summer, when they had fucked for the very first time. He had always considered Libby a hottie, but because of the way she treated Sabrina, he never liked her. But that all changed on that special night — for it was like he was seeing the new and improved Libby, who mysteriously got herself a boob job!

As it turned out, Libby was willing to spread her legs for him anytime and anyplace. They fucked everywhere ands she responded like a bitch in heat. Harvey found that they could fuck and fuck and fuck and never tire of each other. He knew he gave Libby multiple orgasms based on her passionate screams, and he had to admit that he loved his new life with her as his fuck toy. It didn't take him long to forget all about his former girlfriend, Sabrina.

VI.

Salem couldn't help but laugh at the proceedings. The promotion ceremony was silly, but when he thought about it, a lot less silly than being a cat. Just then, an extremely beautiful Tabitha walked in. Wait! This wasn't Tabitha, it was Sabrina! Her long blonde hair was styled on top of her head and she was voluptuously identical to Tabitha in every way - except of course, her hair color.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.