Sabrina & Tabitha - Teen Witches - Cover

Sabrina & Tabitha - Teen Witches

Copyright© 2008 by JRParz

Part 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Part 1 - Sabrina meets Tabitha, who she believes to be her twin cousin. Not! Tabitha is really Sabrina from another dimension. Where one is straight, the other is a lesbian, and where one is good, the other is... I'm sure you get the point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Transformation  

I

Sabrina was excited. This was the last day of school and her boy friend Harvey had promised her that he wouldn't go away this summer to visit his father. She wanted this summer to be especially memorable. As like she did every afternoon, as soon as she got home she answered her e-mails and surfed the net a bit. It was then that she stumbled upon a chat room called the WITCHES COVEN.

Sabrina giggled when she read a warning where admittance was only for witches and clicked on the 3D icon of a cauldron. She then typed in her screen name, TEEN WITCH, and joined in on the chat.

Including herself, there were thirteen so-called witches, and a few of them greeted her like they did in every chat room. Sabrina lurked for a bit to see what they were all about, and was struck at how well these girls knew their magic. Then the hostess of the room, calling herself TEEN SORCERESS, sent her an Instant Message.

"Yes, Sabrina, we're real."

"How did you know my name?" Sabrina quickly typed back, more than a little impressed.

"Would you like me to teach you?"

"Yes!"

Sabrina absorbed what she needed to know from the Teen Sorceress and after applying what she learned, "Hi Tabitha!"

The teen witches added each other to their Buddy List and then talked about witchcraft. It was then that she learned all about the WITCHES COVEN. It was when Sabrina was about to say goodbye, when Tabitha told her about a Witches & Warlocks Party that she was hosting next Friday night.

"Would you like to go?" Tabitha asked her through Instant Messaging.

"I'd love too, but I'm not sure I can."

"It'll be loads of fun and I'd really like to spend some time with you."

"I have to clear it with my aunts."

"Trust me ... you really don't want to miss it."

"I know. It sounds cool, but..."

"Please."

"Okay, I'll go."

"Great! I'll email you the incantation invite tomorrow. The party starts Friday at midnight. Once you recite the incantation, it'll instantly transport you to the party."

"Kewl," Sabrina replied.


The next morning during breakfast, Sabrina told her aunts about meeting a new friend on line and asked if she could attend a party she was hosting.

"I don't like it, Sabrina, you know the Internet can be a dangerous place," her Aunt Hilda told her.

"But I'm a witch, how dangerous can it be?" Sabrina argued - shocked at how overly protective her aunts were being.

"It can be very dangerous," her Aunt Zelda insisted.

Sabrina stormed into her bedroom livid. She couldn't believe that at 16 years of age that they were treating her like a baby. It was only a party, and even if there was going to be black magic there, it didn't mean that she would dabble in it.

When Sabrina tried again later to argue the point, her aunts were adamant that she was too young to be associating herself with this type of wizardry.

"Listen, young witch ... you're not going to this party and that's final," her Aunt Zelda declared.


Sabrina rarely disobeyed her aunts, but they were not going to stop her from attending this party, so on Friday night, she prepared herself for the party. As it was, her aunts didn't thing she would dare defy them, so they never checked up on her, so she wasn't worried about them finding out.

As Sabrina stood in front of her full-length mirror, she kept on zapping herself in and out of various outfits. She finally settled on a tight black jump suit and black pumps. Sabrina smiled at her reflection, knowing fully well how hot she looked. Her shoulder-length blonde hair contrasted nicely against the black, and she loved how her blue eyes sparkled. Then she frowned when she scrutinized her breasts. Then she blinked herself a push-up bra to make them look bigger. Then she brought her hands up and cupped them. She smiled as she visualized Harvey cupping them like he did during some of their heavy make-out sessions. She also remembered how hard Harvey felt inside his pants.

"I wonder if Harvey would like my boobs to be bigger?" she asked her reflection, reminding her of Aunt Hilda's boobs. She couldn't imagine having a pair her aunt's size. Then her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the clock strike midnight.

Sabrina walked over to her computer, opened up the email Tabitha had sent her, and then recited the incantation.


When Sabrina popped into the party, she took a quick glance to her left and saw earth. She smiled when she realized she was on the moon.

"Hi, Sabrina," a soft, sexy voice greeted her from behind.

Sabrina turned around to greet the girl and gasped at what she saw. It was like looking at herself in the mirror! Except this girl possessed long dark hair that reached her butt and boobs that made Aunt Zelda's look small in comparison!

"Tabitha... ?" she whispered.

"In the flesh," Tabitha replied with a giggle.

"But ... but this is incredible!" Sabrina cried, still amazed with Tabitha's appearance.

"I'm your twin cousin," Tabitha replied, smiling.

"Twin cousin... ?" Sabrina whispered, thinking not exactly. Tabitha's hair was long and very dark, while she was a natural blonde. Plus their boobs were about three cup sizes different, and Tabitha sported a shapelier, sexier ass. "I didn't even know there was such a thing."

"There are when it comes to witches and warlocks," Tabitha replied with a smile.

"How come nobody told me?" Sabrina whispered.

"That's a long complicated story. Anyway, let's not worry about that right now. What's important tonight is that we're finally together to enjoy each others company," Tabitha replied as she stepped close to Sabrina so they could hug, and it was during their hug that Sabrina felt something she never ever expected to feel ... arousal.

As Sabrina's small breasts pressed against Tabitha's huge boobs, she felt her body respond sexually. At first, she tried to downplay her growing desire but it was spreading like wildfire. Never having felt sexual desire for another girl, she was dumbfounded as to what was happening, and given this was her own cousin, and her look-alike, she was even more shocked.

When they separated, Sabrina collected herself quickly. She hid her discomfort of suddenly feeling wet. To be sure there was no witchcraft at play, she quickly did a spell-check on herself and couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary. Now, she just hoped that she could keep her attraction towards Tabitha to herself, hoping that Tabitha wouldn't notice in increase in her breathing, and the hardening of her nipples.

As the party progressed, Sabrina found Tabitha to be the perfect hostess as she introduced her to other witches and warlocks. There was even a vampire or two in the crowd, surprising her. As they talked about a whole variety of things, she found herself trusting Tabitha more and more. She even surprised herself when she was very forthcoming with some intimate detail about herself.

II.

Tabitha giggled and gossiped with Sabrina like they were best friends. She knew it was important her seduction of her progressed slowly, but never before had such an innocent blonde hottie turned her on so much.

Tabitha had been pleased with her cleverness. Prior to Sabrina's arrival, she had cast a spell on her breasts. As soon as Sabrina pressed herself up against her boobs, this triggered Sabrina's sexual desire for her. She hid her smile when she saw the symptoms of Sabrina's arousal, and relished that the blonde witch would be battling these feelings for the next forty-eight hours. Tabitha was also pleased that she assumed right when Sabrina spell checked herself rather than anyone else.

Tabitha had no intention to telling Sabrina that she was from an alternate dimension until it was way too late for her to matter. Unlike Sabrina, who was nothing more than a novice when it came to witchcraft, she was a very powerful witch and practiced black magic. It had been two weeks since she discovered the portal that allowed her to transport from her dimension to Sabrina's dimension, and curiosity led her to look herself up. Never had she ever been more captivated with a girl.

Tabitha was dark, wild and evil ... whereas Sabrina was blonde, innocent and pure. Tabitha loved sex and was undoubtedly lesbian while Sabrina was straight as an arrow and a virgin. As the week progressed, Tabitha found herself obsessing over the good witch and decided she would take her.

III.

Sabrina felt the tug of desire for Tabitha throughout the night, but at least it simmered to a more controllable state. She hated to see the night come to an end, for she had the best time of her life. "I wish I could stay, but I need to get back," she told Tabitha, and came together again for another hug.

Just like before, Sabrina felt that spike in her desire for Tabitha, and it took every ounce of will power to prolong the kiss Tabitha gave her when they made their goodbyes.

Not wanting to show Tabitha any signs of her attraction towards her, she chanted the party's departure spell and vanished, popping back into her bedroom.

Sabrina stood there for a moment breathing hard. She was relieved to be in the privacy of her bedroom, yet confused as to why she was so horny for Tabitha. It didn't make sense that her cousin could invoke such feelings in her, when she never felt this way towards a girl before.

Slowly, as if she were in a daze, she walked over to her mirror, wondering if she might be bi. She blinked off her clothes and stood naked before the mirror, still breathing hard from sexual desire.

As she tried analyzing her feelings, she concluded that it wasn't necessarily the lesbian feelings that scared her, but the fact that they were directed at her twin cousin. Wasn't there something demented about being attracted to her mirror image?

Sabrina brought her hands up to cup her breasts. They felt heavier and tighter, and her nipples were rock hard. She surfaced an image of her cousin's boobs and envisioned them on herself. "So, that's what I would look like with big tits and long dark hair."

Like a sleepwalker, she climbed onto her bed still naked. Unable to deny herself any longer, her right hand moved down to her wet lips. She groaned upon entering herself, having never felt wetter. It was the first time in her life that she masturbated to the image of someone other than Harvey.

IV.

Tabitha smiled as she watched Sabrina finger herself. She was watching the naked hottie through her crystal ball. If she had been doing this in the privacy of her own bedroom, she would have masturbated along with Sabrina.

As it was, she was still at the party. She turned back to the partygoers and wished them away. Warlocks and witches from this world were so easy to recruit, especially when she enticed them through black magic.

Tabitha sighed. She had to maintain discipline. She didn't want to appear too anxious, so she decided to avoid Sabrina until she took care of her aunts. To do this, she decided upon recruiting the services of the warlock that she saw masquerading as Sabrina's familiar. Tabitha masked her stunned reaction when Sabrina told her all about Salem. Obviously, Salem had pissed off one witch too many. She wondered how hungry Salem would be for his freedom.

Tabitha also had to mask her anger when she learned about the mortal boy named Harvey. To think that a witch would be interested in a mortal set her off to no ends. Sabrina needed to learn that mortals were there only to be used as toys.


The majority of the older witches and warlocks protected themselves from black magic with charms. Hilda and Zelda fell into this category, knowing the importance of these charms. It was the younger and more reckless warlocks and witches that didn't believe in these charms, which made them susceptible to powers. In Sabrina's case, her purity was her charm, which limited her power over her. Sure, she could play with her sexual desires a bit, but wouldn't be able to enslave her blonde twin until she stole her virginity.

A couple of nights after the party, Tabitha willed herself inside Sabrina's house. She took a few steps inside the living room before Salem appeared.

"Interesting illusion, but I prefer the original," Salem commented, eliciting a smile from Tabitha.

"A talking cat ... how original ... and speaking of preferring the original ... would you prefer your original body back?"

Salem stood there on all fours staring.

"Or would you prefer being a black cat for an additional hundred years," Tabitha added.

"You can transform me back to my original state?"

"With a mere snap of my fingers..."

"That would take some very powerful black magic to counter the spell placed on me."

"Not really."

"And how do I earn such a transformation?"

"Fetch me two charms."

"Hmmm ... I've grown mighty fond of this little family and I'd hate to see them harmed."

"They'll reap nothing but pleasure, I promise ... and if you play your cards right, I might even place you in an arousing position to ensure it."

V.

Salem figured he was in a no-win situation. If he didn't help this witch, and she did in fact possess the power he suspected, then he would be in serious trouble and would suffer. Once cursed and in cat form, he could no longer be protected by a charm, therefore he was helpless to protect himself.

"What do you want with Sabrina?"

"Let's just say that I'm going to awaken a rather dormant side in her."

"Oh ... I see ... you're a lesbian witch."

"You're a smart cat," Tabitha replied, smiling.

"And how do I know you'll keep your word?"

"You don't, but I will."

"I'll be right back," Salem responded, and then quickly darted up the stairs.

Salem went into Hilda's room first and spotted the charm around Hilda's neck. He knew that Hilda slept like a log, so he didn't expect a problem removing it. Seconds later, with the necklace inside his mouth, he was back down the stairs and placing it on the coffee table, thinking half way there to freedom.

Salem then darted back up the stairs and entered Zelda's room. Her charm would be more difficult given it was the ring on her index finger. Salem coated Zelda's finger with his saliva in an attempt to make her fingers slick. Then slowly, using his fangs, he pulled the ring off Zelda's finger. Seconds later, he was running down the stairs with the ring in his mouth.

"I met my end of the bargain," Salem stated, backing up to the middle of the room.

The witch smiled and then waived her hand in the air and quite instantly, Salem found himself morphing from a back cat into a 6'3" powerfully built black man! Salem looked down at his naked form in awe, and quite instantly his cock grew, springing an erection.

"Quite impressive, if you're into that sort of thing," the witch responded, and then she snapped her fingers to cover his body.

VI.

Tabitha was impressed. Not only was Salem well endowed, but he was good looking. But alas, she was a lesbian and he simply did nothing for her in the sexual department.

"Now, what was that position you mentioned?" Salem asked her with a smile.

"I will give you a spell that will transport you to a vacation resort. The resort caters to sexual fantasies."

"That's it?"

"You'll be in charge of training new pleasure slaves, and your first trainees will be Hilda and Zelda."

"I hate to say this, but don't you think they're a bit old for that sort of thing?"

"They'll be teenage beauties the next time you see them."

"Really... ?" Salem asked with genuine interest.

"When you arrive there, tell admissions that you are the new Master Trainer."

Salem grinned ... recited the incantation ... and then disappeared.


Tabitha popped into Zelda's room and stood by her bed.

Now that Zelda was no longer protected by the charm, she recited an incantation that sent the old witch into a supernatural slumber. Then she manipulated her mind to come up with the idea of going on a two month vacation with Hilda at a special resort. She implanted the specific traveling incantation. Then Tabitha popped into Hilda's room and used the same method to get Hilda to agree to Zelda's idea.

Tabitha took a moment to erase all traces of her visit, materialized fake charms to replace the real ones, and then after she was satisfied that everything was perfect, she popped into Sabrina's room.

There object of her lust was sleeping on top of her covers. She was dressed in just her bikini panties and nothing else. The sight of Sabrina was turning her on. Tabitha probed Sabrina's mind to see what she was dreaming about and grew angry when she saw that Sabrina was dreaming of Harvey. Her dream wasn't X rated, but it was still about Harvey.

Tabitha knew that the forty-eight hours was close to elapsing, so she needed to give Sabrina another dose. Tabitha levitated above Sabrina ... and carefully lowered herself whereas just their breasts touched. Her boobs were still charmed to work on Sabrina's desires. Then she levitated back to safety and took another peak. This time Sabrina wasn't dreaming of Harvey, but of her ... and this time her dream was X-rated!

VII.

Hilda wasn't surprised that Sabrina was ecstatic when she and Zelda informed her of their summer-long vacation plans, but she was surprised at how easily she agreed to Zelda's spur of the moment idea.

First, they were strangely agreeing to leave Sabrina alone of the summer ... and second, they usually did major research on their vacation spots. It wasn't like them to ignore these things. To further confuse her, she allowed Zelda to handle all the transportation plans. So, on one hand, she was excited about their upcoming vacation, but on the other hand, she questioned it. This prompted her to take extra measures on her own.


Upon arriving to the resort, two things immediately happened. Number one ... they were stripped of their clothes and stood at attention naked. Number two; they were also apparently stripped of their witchcraft because nothing worked.

So, Hilda's big question was ... why hadn't their charms worked?

That was when they saw Sabrina suddenly appear ... or at least someone who looked like her.

"Not Sabrina, although close ... my name is Tabitha," the girl responded with a smile. "The reason you're here is because I needed to get you out of the way so I seduce your niece."

Hilda tried again to move but found herself frozen.

"You're at a vacation resort, which is very exclusive. Once you go through that door behind me, you'll begin your new life. I've taken away your witchcraft because ... well ... you don't need those silly powers anymore," Tabitha told them.

"First, I'll transform you physically given this place has its standards regarding looks and age. That's right ... at the moment you are waaaaaayyyyyy too old."

Tabitha raised her hand in the air, and then circled her finger counter-clockwise, and then she pointed at Zelda. Hilda saw a bolt of energy zap her sister which caused her to glow. Then she saw Tabitha do the same to her, eliciting a groan from her when she felt the bolt of energy wash over her as well. "Much, much better ... take a look."

Hilda and Zelda saw a full-length body mirror materialize in front of them, and gasped at what they saw.

Zelda had age-regressed from early forties to seventeen years old. Her hair was auburn and it fell to the small of her back. Her breasts were small, perky, and perfectly formed.

Hilda had age-regressed to seventeen as well, but in Hilda's case, a former Miss Witch, she was beauty personified. Hilda possessed large beautiful boobs that lay there heavy against her chest. Her waist was slim and her hips spread out in a classic hourglass shape. Her long thick blonde hair fell down to the crack of her ass.

"Trust me, girls ... these aren't illusions. These forms are now you. Black Magic can be dangerous, and wonderful, and for the time being, I'm choosing the later for you. Now, a couple fine tuning adjustments and you'll be ready for your new life."


The fine tuning Tabitha did was to heighten certain pleasure points in their bodies. Then she finished things off with a large dose of docility. Not enough to alter their minds, but enough where their bodies would react accordingly.

In a nutshell, she transformed Hilda and Zelda into highly aroused submissive teenagers. Physical touch combined with word association would render them the perfect sex slaves. Then she had them turn and face one another for the final touch. As the newly formed teenagers gazed at one another, they went from appreciating each others beauty like sisters, to finding their bodies aroused with one another. The girls would know that what they were feeling was artificially induced, but there would be no way on earth they could resist their growing attraction to one another.

"I'm not a mean person, believe me. Your training will elicit cravings in you that will be very difficult to relieve. What I've done is provide you a way to deal with those passions, so you should thank me. Now, I'd like you to turn you over to your new Master Trainer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.