Mind the Teacher - Cover

Mind the Teacher

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A high school teacher is daydreaming about a student in class when she seems to do just what he's thinking.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Ms. Kraus followed the noise to the teacher's lounge and pressed her ear against the closed door. Her face hardened knowing that no one should be in there at this time, and she imagined all kinds of misbehavior from a card game to drinking. But when she opened the door, her open hand smacked against her mouth. What she saw was incomprehensible. Mr. Baxter was fucking a young girl while another naked teenage girl was licking the first girl's breasts.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to those children?" Ms. Kraus shouted.

John looked up, sweat dripping down his face, his breathing heavy. Ms. Kraus, close the door and don't move. Be quiet and watch. Ivy and Heather, don't pay any attention to Ms. Kraus. She can't hurt you.

Ms. Kraus stopped shouting, quietly closed the door, and helplessly stood there watching one of her teachers fuck his student. She didn't know why, but she couldn't speak or move.

John continued pounding into Heather, his balls flapping below his stiff dick. He felt her body shudder and her pussy tighten around his cock. Heather's orgasm pushed him over the top. He pulled out of her, fisting his cock like mad until a string of sperm splattered her belly. He pumped his cock again and squeezed, this one a direct hit on her bellybutton -- and more followed, landing all over her belly and pubes.

John fell back, collapsing onto the couch, enjoying the wonderful feeling of taking Heather's virginity. Sitting up and draping his arms over the top of the couch, he looked over at the principal. Ms. Kraus, you will obey Mr. Baxter's every wish. You will do whatever Mr. Baxter tells you to do even if you don't like it. You will never tell anyone what you've seen or done here, and from now on you will treat Mr. Baxter as your favorite teacher. He motioned for her to come to him. Not knowing why, she did as she was told.

Pointing to his cock, John said, "Ms. Kraus, lick my cock clean."

The principal stared at the cock lying on Mr. Baxter's thigh. It was slimy, covered with Heather's juices, and a white drop of semen dripped from the tip. Ms. Kraus dropped to her knees and tentatively lifted the messy cock with two fingertips. She looked at it closely. It disgusted her, but if her favorite teacher told her to do it, she felt she must. Sticking her tongue out, she cautiously licked it. When her tongue returned to her mouth, she choked at the taste and began dry heaving. But for some reason she couldn't stop. Opening her mouth wide, she lowered her head and closed her lips around the cock. Sucking and licking it, she gagged at the thought of what she was doing, but kept doing it.

The two girls looked on in disbelief. Fear of their mean principal vanished and they began to taunt her.

"Lick Mr. Baxter's cock."

"Come on, cocksucker, you can do better than that. Do you want a failing grade?" Heather giggled at her own joke. "Maybe you'll have to repeat it in summer school."

"How do you like the taste of Heather's cum?"

On her knees, Ms. Kraus' eyes darted left and right each time a snide remark was made. Heather was still lying on the couch, her head now supported by the couch's arm, while Ivy knelt to Ms. Kraus' other side, her face right next to hers.

When the only thing left on John's cock was saliva, he said, "Okay, now clean Heather off with your tongue."

Ms. Kraus shifted to her right, placing her hands on the edge of the couch cushion and leaning forward. All three watched her tongue scoop up globs of gooey sperm and transfer it to her mouth. They were fascinated watching her throat undulate as she swallowed, her scrunched up face making it obvious she didn't like it. Ms. Kraus' face really contorted when her tongue swiped at Heather's blonde pubic hairs, digging in deeply to get every drop. She expected to throw up, but couldn't stop.

The devilish Ivy stared at her principal with great interest. Never taking her eyes off her, she said, "Mr. Baxter ... um ... can I ... um ... see Ms. Kraus' cunt?"

The principal looked indignantly at Ivy. "Young lady, who do you think--?"

John cut her off. "Ms. Kraus, get on your back and pull your dress up. You will let the girls do whatever they want."

Ivy and Heather watched in amazement as their principal lifted her dress and laid on the floor. Ms. Kraus stared at the girls, her eyes darting from one to the other as they moved, wanting nothing more than to jump to her feet and drag them to her office and call their parents -- but she just lay there fuming.

"Look at her underwear," Ivy said with joy. "Look how big her panties are. Is that what they call 'granny bloomers'?" She knelt over Ms. Kraus and poked her most private area.

"Oh, please don't do that," Ms. Kraus said. "This is so embarrassing."

Ivy ignored her pleas. She was obsessed with her control over the most powerful and feared person in her life. Ivy hooked a finger under the waistband of her principal's underwear and lifted it up, letting it snap back onto her skin. When she did it a second time she didn't let go but looked inside and exclaimed, "Wow, she's hairy."

At this point, the more timid of the two girls, Heather, moved closer and also looked. "Let's take them off," she said.

John sat back and smiled as he watched his students pull off their principal's underwear. It was somewhat comical. One would go faster than the other causing the underwear to snag. Sometimes they got twisted. After a lot of giggling, they were pulled off her feet and thrown to the side. Ivy was right. Ms. Kraus' pussy was the hairiest one John had ever seen. Not only were the hairs long and thick, but they spread all over her belly and thighs.

Ivy began parting the long hairs to get a better look. She found the slit and pulled the lips apart. The anguished expression on Ms. Kraus' face was priceless. John smirked. After all the times she had chewed him out, he was finally getting some revenge.

"Let's cut the hair off!" Heather said bubbly.

"Oh, yeah. Cool," Ivy said.

John got up and retrieved scissors from the desk drawer and handed it to Heather. She gathered a clump of hair and pulled it taut. Ms. Kraus groaned and closed her eyes. Carefully placing the scissors near the skin, Heather snipped the hair off and then lifted some more.

Snip ... snip ... snip.

"Let me do some," pleaded Ivy, reaching for the scissors.

Heather passed the scissors to her friend and Ivy took over. Snip ... snip. The girls kept passing the scissors back and forth, meticulously removing the hair. John scooped up most of the hair and put it in an envelop to keep as a souvenir. When the girls were done, they sat back to admire their work. Ms. Kraus lay with her arm draped over her eyes.

"Okay, Ms. Kraus," John said, "take a look at the cunt you haven't seen for many years."

Ms. Kraus lifted her head and grimaced when she saw the result of the children's play.

Ivy went back to feeling her principal's pussy. She ran her finger along the slit. She parted the lips and touched the clitoris. But when she tried to stick her finger into the hole, Ms. Kraus screeched.

Looking up at her teacher, Ivy said, "Mr. Baxter, my finger won't go in."

John joined the girls on the floor. He yanked Ms. Kraus' knees up and pushed them apart and then used his thumbs to shove her labia apart. He saw her hymen and exclaimed, "She's a virgin!"

Pulling her knees together and resting his forearms on them, and his chin on his forearms, John asked his boss, "Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"It's a sin to touch yourself down there."

"That's what I used to think, but it ain't so," Heather said.

"Isn't so," Ms. Kraus corrected her.

"That's what I said. So you agree, huh?"

The principal's eyes went skyward but quickly looked back when Ivy said, "Fuck her, Mr. Baxter. Take her cherry."

John was not attracted to Ms. Kraus and did not want to fuck her. Plus, he knew his limitations and he still wanted to fuck Ivy. He got up and walked to the desk. All eyes were on him. Opening the drawer he reached in and pulled out a long, slim flashlight.

"We'll use this," he said. "Let's get her wet."

Ivy began rubbing Ms. Kraus' clitoris, but although the old lady squirmed she did not lubricate.

"What's wrong, Mr. Baxter?" Ivy asked.

John saw that the old battleaxe needed some help and transmitted a message. Ms. Kraus, your clitoris is the most sensitive part of your body. When it is touched, you will get very sexually aroused.

"Keep trying," John said to his confused student.

The next time Ivy touched Ms. Kraus' clit, the principal nearly lifted off the floor.

"Oh ... oh my ... oh," the embarrassed woman exclaimed after experiencing her first sexual feeling.

Ivy kept rubbing and Ms. Kraus kept bucking her hips. She was getting very wet.

"I think she's ready now," John announced. "We don't want her to climax too soon."

John spit on the end of the flashlight several times. He held it over Ms. Kraus' pussy, now covered in little black stubbles, while each girl contributed their own saliva. Ivy grabbed one of her principal's legs and pulled it to her body; Heather did the same with the other. Ms. Kraus' virgin hole was very vulnerable. John placed the end of the flashlight against the opening and pushed. Ms. Kraus grunted.

"Ivy, rub her clitoris again. We need to get her excited."

Holding Ms. Kraus' leg in the crook of her arm against her body, Ivy used her other hand to rub her principal's clit. Ms. Kraus thrust her hips forward. John timed one of those thrusts and rammed the flashlight through the obstruction. Ms. Kraus' shriek could have been heard throughout the school if anyone had been there.

John dragged his sobbing boss to the couch so that she was sitting on the floor leaning against it; the flashlight still buried inside her pussy. Ivy returned to strumming her principal's clitoris and Ms. Kraus once again felt a sexual desire she had never felt before. John slowly moved the flashlight in and out of her newly violated cunt. As Ms. Kraus got closer to her climax, John put her hands on the flashlight and showed her how to use it. Sitting on his heels, he watched his student rub her principal's clitoris while she fucked herself with the flashlight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.