The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III - Cover

The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III

Copyright© 2008 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 27: The Girl Is In Charge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Girl Is In Charge - Welcome to the final volume of the "Playing the Game" trilogy. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is heading off to college. How will he fare playing the world's most popular sport, while trying to maintain a long-distance relationship with Kayla, his girlfriend who is still a Junior in high school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   School  

I was sitting on the floor of Alex's apartment on Sunday evening, reading Steppenwolf. It was a dark and grim read, almost too depressing even for me. I had the television on for background noise, and I kept on getting distracted.

Alex was at a Little Sisters meeting, and had left me to my own devices, promising she would stop at the grocery store and pick up something for our dinner on her way back. Pru and Meaghan weren't coming back from Daytona until the next morning, and Savannah was studying in her room again, so I was a little surprised when I heard a key in the lock of the door.

I looked up, and Erin Hughes was at the door, looking as surprised to see me as I was to see her.

"Hey," I said.

She smiled and closed the door. "What are you doing here? Where's Alex?" she asked.

"She's at a meeting," I said. "She'll be back later." I waved my book toward her. "I was just doing some light reading."

She strode over and took the book from my hand. She examined the cover, and then riffled through the pages. "Light reading? It looks pretty heavy to me," she said. "Why are you reading Hesse?"

I shrugged and took back the book when Erin held it out to me. "It sounded interesting."

She sat down beside me. "You do have a dark and introspective side to you, Sean. I can see how you might be drawn to Hesse's writing."

I always struggled against being typed, and my defensive mechanism flared up. "I also like the Go-Go's," I said.

"I didn't say your whole psyche was dark," said Erin. Then she leaned back and looked at me critically. "Really, Sean? The Go-Go's?"

I tried to hold my serious look, but I couldn't do it for long. Holding back a laugh that's determined to escape is like trying to convince Westy his consumptive lifestyle was bad for him. Couldn't be done, and so I finally let go and began to laugh. Erin smiled at me, wondering if I really was just pulling her leg, and then she joined in and laughed with me.

"Hey, how did you get back from the airport?" I asked.

"I took a cab," she said. "I knew Alex was going to be busy tonight."

"Oh."

She slapped her forehead. "I could have left my keys with you, though. I didn't even think about it."

"Sure, I would have picked you up," I said. "I might have even given True a bath." I set my book down. "What about your roommate? Couldn't she have picked you up?"

"Miranda? No, I don't think so. You've never met my roommate, have you?"

"No. Don't you like her?"

"Oh, she's very nice," said Erin with a laugh. "But she's the ditziest girl I've ever met."

"Really? I've met some really ditzy girls," I said.

"So have I," she said, "but Miranda is the queen."

I felt like I was in a Johnny Carson routine, but I just couldn't help myself. I could almost hear an audience asking with me, "How ditzy is she?"

Erin laughed. She, too, recognized the old comedy routine, and she fell right into its rhythm. "Why, she's so ditzy ... she thinks jumping to conclusions is an aerobic exercise!"

We both laughed, and Erin plopped down onto the couch. I leaned back against the couch, still sitting on the floor, and I turned a little so I could look at her while we chatted.

"She's not blonde, by any chance, is she?" I asked teasingly.

"Hey!" Erin's eyes narrowed. "I would tread lightly, if I were you."

I held my hands up in mock self-defense. "I was just asking," I pleaded. "I wasn't making any judgments."

"Right, you weren't," she muttered. But behind her severe expression, Erin was trying not to smile.

"So how was your break?"

"Oh, it was okay, a little boring," she said. "Not many of my friends were around. It was kind of a long week, with nothing much to do." She glanced at me, and then did a double take. She stared into my eyes. "Hey. You and Alex had sex, didn't you?"

How did girls know these things? I would never figure them out.

I tried bluffing. "What makes you think..."

"That hussy," muttered Erin. "Well, I'll just have to remedy that situation."

I was about to ask her what she meant, but she didn't give me a chance. She stood up abruptly. I thought she was going to storm out. Is she mad at me? Was she pissed at Alex? She reached out her hand, and I unthinkingly reached up for it. She hauled me to my feet and began pulling me out of the room.

"Uh ... Erin, where are we going?" I asked. When she began pulling me toward the hallway I thought I knew, but I was a little afraid of the answer.

She spared me for a moment by not answering. Instead, she pulled me down the hall and into Alex's room. She spun me around and pushed me backwards, and I fell on my back onto Alex's bed. Erin jumped onto the bed and straddled me. She bent over and began to kiss me.

I put my hands on her arms, intending to push her away, but instead I ended up grasping her upper arms and holding her in place. She was hot, and her kisses were hotter. What, me complain? Not very damn likely.

Her hands were holding the sides of my head as she concentrated on kissing me, her lips active and her tongue peeking out to tease me. This girl knows how to get me going, I thought raggedly as she took complete control of our situation.

Erin's tongue darted in and out of my mouth, teasing me with its parrying, and it was all I could do not to growl at her, grab her, and throw her over onto the bed. I had the sense that would not be particularly welcomed, though, so I contented myself to letting her take the lead for the moment. I was wanted to see where she would go, even as my male ego indicated a confidence in predicting the conclusion.

The ground rules were established: Erin was in charge, and she knew it. She sat up and looked down at me, smiling. She scooted down a little, so that she was sitting on my knees. She reached for the buckle of my belt and began to thread the end through. She pulled on the end to release it, and she pulled the ends loose. She unsnapped and unzipped my cutoffs, and I watched as she concentrated. Her smile had faded as she worked on undoing my shorts, but her fingers betrayed her eagerness.

Finally she was able to jerk open the fly of my cutoffs. She shimmied off the bed so she could grasp the waistband of my shorts and pulled them off my legs. I lay there quietly, now down to my t- shirt and my underwear, and I waited for her next move.

"Mmmmm," she hummed as she sat back for a moment, contemplating the scene before her. I was hers to manipulate, and she was quite aware of it. She leaned forward and grasped the elastic waistband of my briefs and began tugging them down. She had to pull the front away from my hard cock, standing up bold and proud, but she was careful not to touch it with her hand. She was still saving that pleasure.

I lifted up my butt to assist her in the removal of my underwear. She shucked them off my legs and let them fall to the floor before settling back again. She just looked at me for a few minutes, a delighted smile on her pretty face, and then she reached for my t- shirt. She began yanking it up my body, so I sat up and let her pull it off me. She held it up by two fingers and, looking into my eyes, let it drop, almost ceremoniously, to the floor.

I was naked, on my back on Alex's bed, and Erin was still fully clothed, settled back and sitting on my knees. I put my hands behind my head, in a posture much more nonchalant than I felt, and watched her looking at me. Her gaze traveled the length of my body, stopping for just a moment at my hard cock. I felt it twitch under her gaze, but then she raised her eyes slowly, looking me over, until she looked into my eyes.

She reached up and pulled her ash-blonde hair out of its ponytail. She shook her head once, letting her naturally wavy hair fall loosely to her shoulders, and then she bent over my middle, propping herself up on her hands at my sides. I thought she was going to take me in her mouth, and my cock twitched in anticipation, but she did something even more sensuous. She slowly moved her head from side to side, letting her soft hair brush against my pulsing cock. The whispery contact made my blood run faster. I wanted to reach down and force her mouth onto my cock, which was so hard now it felt like it was cramping, but I resisted. Let the girl do what the girl wants to do, I told myself, though it was a struggle not to help her along.

Erin glanced up at me a couple of times, perhaps making sure I was paying attention. Oh, yes, I'm paying attention, all right. She bent a little lower and stuck out her tongue. She began at the base of my cock, on the exposed underside, and she slowly licked up my length, all the way to the head. She licked around the helmet a couple of times, spreading saliva, but she stayed away from the tip of my throbbing cock, with its pre-cum leaking and beginning to coat the head. Instead, she started over again, licking the tender skin of my scrotum and working slowly back up again.

Only after she had completely moistened the shaft with her tongue did she finally take it in her hand. She grasped my pole and held it as she used her tongue and lips to taste and tease my balls. She pulled on my cock to lift up my sac so she could take each testicle into her mouth, her tongue always in motion on my skin. I watched dazedly, my brain not able to focus on Erin and watch the internal fireworks she was provoking at the same time.

She worked her way back up my steely shaft, and finally she took the head into her mouth. Her tongue began to wash off the exudate. I groaned and closed my eyes, surrendering to the intense pleasure she was imparting to me as she began sucking on the head of my cock as she was laving me. Her left hand held my shaft tightly near the base, and her right hand moved up the inside of my thigh, causing my legs to jerk a little in sympathetic response. Her fingers tickled along my skin, moving steadily northward, until I felt her gently cup my balls. As she caressed them, she allowed more of my cock to slide into the depth of her mouth. She kept a tight seal with her lips, letting the moisture she had left on my shaft before provide lubrication, and she sucked on me hard enough to make her cheeks cave in.

She started working her mouth up and down my shaft hard, letting her lips run along my skin as she worked me in and out. She still held onto the base, as if she was trying to be careful of how deeply she let my cock get. I was starting to sweat a little as she got me worked up. I was feeling kind of bad that she was doing all the work, and I was receiving all the pleasure, but I just couldn't seem to get it together enough to dislodge her, sit up, and convince her to take her clothes off and join me on the bed. She was just so damned... good at what she was doing. She may have only been nineteen, but her mouth was very experienced, and I was fortunate to be the recipient.

I did finally go as far as letting my arms drop down toward her, and I put my left hand on the side of her head. I wanted her to feel the contact, feel the appreciation flow from me, through my fingertips, and into her brain.

Erin grunted, let go of my cock, grabbed my hand, and pulled it to the back of her head. She pushed against my hand with hers, seemingly forcing her mouth down even more onto my cock. She looked up at me with pleading eyes, and I understood. I took my right hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair, and with my left I pushed her down. She feigned resisting me, making me push on the back of her head a little harder, but I could feel her eagerness through her mouth on my cock as she was pushed down and I delved deeper.

I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, and she was working to take even more of me. It was a game, and I willingly participated. I pulled her up by her hair, until I felt her lips around just the head of my cock, and then I pushed her face back down, until I was at the entrance to her throat again. Erin moaned, well into her role as the giver, and I was pleased to play my part as the taker. I began to fuck her mouth, pulling her head up and down on my cock, letting her talented lips and tongue move me up. She began to hesitate on the downstroke, changing the rhythm, until, at last, I felt her throat work, and she took me all the way. Her lips were wrapped around my cock at the base, and my shaft was fully encased in her mouth and partway down her throat. It was the most exquisite feeling, and I nearly lost it right there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.