Hole in Four - Cover

Hole in Four

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Last year, I was the victor at the state golf championship. An unexpected consequence was that this year I was forced to coach four girls on the newly formed girls' golf team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We got our first snow the next week. We always received an early snow in the year then it would clear up for a few weeks before winter hit for good. I worried how the girls would take the long lay off. On clear days, we could hit the driving range to pound a bucket of balls, but the course would be closed pretty much until March and then we would have to hit the practice hard because tournaments would soon happen almost every week.

When winter began for real, it made it easy to decide who to have sex with. I had sex with them all. I couldn't deny a girl sex and deny myself sex if we couldn't play golf. I encouraged the girls to practice their stroke so they would stay in good form, but the girls were only interested in one stroke and that was the stroke of my dick in their pussies.


"We never celebrated our victory over Crawdad," said Tiffany at school during lunch. It was December now and the last week of school before Christmas vacation.

"Yes, we did," I said. I had several enjoyable memories flash in my mind.

"I said we deserve more."

"Like what?" I couldn't think of what more I could give her.

"My parents have a cabin in Navachee Point on the lake."

Navachee Point was further up the mountain. I had been up at Navachee Lake several times. It was beautiful. The night sky was so full of stars because it was away from the Westville lights.

"I thought we might get away for the weekend," said Tiffany.

"This weekend?"

"Yeah, check to see if you can go. You can tell your parents it's a bonding time with your team."

Bonding my dick to Tiffany's pussy and to the other girls all weekend would be fantastic, but I was unsure if my parents would let me go.

Laura and Sara walked up and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Not yet, he isn't," answered Tiffany with a laugh.

"Are you in?" asked Sara.

"He will be," answered Tiffany again. Her laugh was a full chuckle now.

"Are you going to the cabin?" Laura tried again.

"I don't know. I'll ask," I said. "Are you two going?"

"Sure," said Laura. "My mom won't mind."

"I still need to ask," said Sara, "but I don't think there will be a problem."

Erin saw us and came over. "What are you talking about?"

"Tiffany's planning a get away," I said.

"My parents have a cabin and I thought we could all spend a weekend together."

"This weekend?" said Erin.

"Yeah," said Laura excitedly.

"Oh."

"Something wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"I need to check is all," Erin said quietly.

The bell rang warning us that we needed to get to class soon.

"I'll call you as soon as I know something," I told Tiffany.

"I will too," said Erin.

We began to split up and head to class.

"Hey, Erin," I called out.

She stopped and turned.

"Is this about Eric?" I said quietly.

"We're doing it every day. I don't think he'll like that I'm gone for a weekend, but I really want to be with you."

"Tell Eric you'll make it up to him."

"How? We've done it in lots of different positions."

"I don't know. Play a game like naughty nurse."

"Naughty nurse? Have you played naughty nurse with someone?"

"It was off the top of my head. I don't know. How about pirate wench?"

"Pirate wench?"

"You know what Eric likes. Pick something and fulfill one of his fantasies. Tell him about it everyday before the weekend, so he anticipates your return."

She had a little smile on her face. I think she had an idea.

The bell rang. We were late for class.

"Bye," I said and hurried off.


If the road to Navachee was flat it would only take about 45 minutes, but the road was back and forth up the mountain, so it took an hour and a half.

Tiffany was a frustrated driver She was frustrated because she was the driver. As soon as we cleared away from Westville and started our trip up the grade, Sara and Erin, who I sat with in the middle of the back seat, pulled my pants and underwear down and took turns sucking on my dick.

Erin was first and squeezed her lips tightly around my shaft while she slowly bobbed up and down. Sara patiently waited. When it was her turn, she used more tongue and actively cleaned off my continual pre-cum and swallowed it down her throat.

I groaned loudly.

Laura who was in the front passenger seat at Tiffany's request looked back and saw what was going on. She turned around in the seat to try to join in but couldn't, so she reclined the seat back over Sara.

"My turn," said Laura when she turned in her seat toward me.

Sara pulled away and discovered she was pinned under Laura's seat. She put her head down on my upper thigh. As Laura plunged her mouth over my dick, Sara lightly licked my testicle. Erin, seeing what Sara was doing, licked my other testicle.

Laura's technique was rapid bobbing. She went at it until Erin tapped her head. Laura looked up and Erin moved in to take my dick back into her mouth. Laura was disappointed to give up my dick.

"Wait until we get there so we can all play," whined Tiffany from the front seat.

No one answered. My deep groan when Erin flicked her tongue over my dick's hole was not an answer.

"Come on, guys. Wait!" Tiffany begged. "Please?"

Sara took back over when Erin moved away. My breath was ragged now. I was getting closer and closer to release.

"Oh, oh, oh!" I said with hard inhales and exhales.

I instinctively thrust up.

"Sorry," I apologized when I bumped the back of Sara's mouth and knocked her out of rhythm.

"It's okay. Go ahead," she said.

I slowly thrust being careful not to go in too deep.

I groaned.

I lightly placed my hands on the back of her head as if to unconsciously encourage Sara not to lift off.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" I shouted out. I strained and felt my cum rising. "Yes!"

I began to shoot up into Sara's mouth. She coughed once which felt weird then I felt her throat muscles swallow. I finished unloading my cum. Or was it uploading? Sara swallowed a couple more times.

She lifted off my dick with a satisfied "Ah!"

Laura began to clean my dick up and Erin helped. It was only five minutes before Erin was bobbing up and down on my hard dick again. Laura took a turn next then Sara. In another five minutes I was groaning and gasping.

"Don't drain him!" pleaded Tiffany. "It's not fair if he can't play when we get there."

The girls responded the same way to Tiffany as they did the last time by continuing to suck my dick.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned out while Laura was on my dick. I instinctively placed my hands softly on the back of her head to tacitly tell her to stay. It was less than a minute before I was spewing cum into her mouth.

I lay slouched in my seat panting and wheezing. If this was any indication of how the weekend would go then I was going to die of intense happiness. Laura wiped her mouth and returned her seat back up. Tiffany glared at her. Erin and Sara sat back up in their seats with pleased smiles on their faces. I didn't have the strength to pull my underwear and pants back up. We drove on with my limp dick exposed to the air.

"Are you going to have energy for me?" Tiffany asked. We briefly caught sight of each other via the rearview mirror.

"Uh-huh," I gasped.

When I finally recovered, I pulled my clothes up and sat back up in my seat.

I looked left at Erin then right at Sara. I smiled. I put one hand between Erin's legs and the other between Sara's. I began to rub. Erin quickly lifted in her seat and pulled down her pants. She lifted again and slid her panties down. I now rubbed directly on her clit. Sara then did the same thing as Erin, so I rubbed both girls' clits at the same time.

A few minutes later and almost at the same time, Erin and Sara moaned.

Laura looked back.

"What's going on now?" groused Tiffany.

"Watch out!" Laura said looking forward.

I slid into Erin and Sara slid into me as Tiffany turned sharply. We returned back to our previous position with my thumbs on the girls' clits but now I slipped my middle fingers into their pussies. I began to stroke my finger in and out like a mini-dick. Their moans became louder.

"What's he doing?" asked Tiffany.

"He's getting them off," replied Laura.

"I know that!" Tiffany said angrily. "How?"

"He's got a finger in their pussies while rubbing their clits," Laura answered.

"Does anyone want to learn to drive?" Tiffany called out.

Erin and Sara responded but they responded to me and not to Tiffany. Both girls thrust her hips and repeatedly strained against my thumbs.

"No thanks!" Laura answered. She pulled her jeans and panties down, so she could rub her own clit and pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Erin moaned beginning to tremble.

"I love boys," Sara gasped. "I so love boys!"

Sara abruptly screeched while holding her butt off the seat. She moaned loudly then collapsed down. I felt extra moisture around my middle finger inside her. I gently slipped my finger out of her and left my hand on her pussy. Sara contentedly placed her hand on my mine and tried to catch her breath.

I focused on Erin. She gasped and moaned louder and louder. It was only a little longer until she was ready too.

"Yes!" she growled. "Yessss. Oh, yes!"

Like Sara, Erin strained against me with her butt off the car seat before collapsing down in total relaxation. I placed my hand on her pussy and Erin put her hand on top of mine.

I locked eyes with Laura. She looked sad as if now that Sara and Erin were done, she lacked the stimulation to get off. I had to help her.

I leaned forward and reached my left hand toward Laura. She sat up in her seat so she could get closer. I touched her pussy but the position was uncomfortable.

"Lean the seat back," I instructed.

As Laura did, Tiffany looked over.

"You can't look! You have to drive. I'll make it up to you. You'll be first one I fuck when we're at the cabin," I promised.

I could just imagine the police pulling our dead bodies out of the wreckage with my finger up Laura's pussy. We essentially were a four-wheeled orgy, but I didn't want to die that way.

With the seat reclined, it was much better. Sara didn't seem to mind that the seat was on her again since she was contented from her orgasm. I put my middle finger inside Laura's pussy and rubbed my thumb on her clit.

She quickly moaned.

It didn't take long. Laura was soon writhing in the seat.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she said. She arched her neck and her back then released collapsing back into the seat.

As I retreated, I kissed Tiffany on the cheek and said, "When we get there."

Even after Erin and Sara came, I would occasionally give their pussies a quick touch or rub. They didn't want to miss out by redressing.

The snow drifts were getting higher which reflected the increasing elevation. When we began to get glimpses of the lake, the girls finally pulled their panties and pants back up.

It was another ten minutes until Tiffany pulled into the driveway, waited for the garage door to lift, and pulled in. We unloaded the car. I only brought a small bag with changes of clothes, a toothbrush, and an electric razor. I also brought my winter coat, pants, and boots for when we played outside. The girls each had two bags plus their winter wear. What took most of the time was unloading the bags of groceries. Tiffany's parents had stocked up her trip with what looked liked a week's worth of groceries for ten people.

"It's cold," Sara said shivering.

I headed for the wood-burning stove which would heat the entire cabin. The wood supply was well stocked and could last the entire winter season. In about ten minutes, the heat began to spread throughout the cabin.

The cabin looked bigger on the outside than it was on the inside. When I entered, it was into the living area which was primarily a large low couch, a big screen TV with a DVD player and a stereo, two recliner chairs, a big area rug and the stove. On the left side were a dining table and then the kitchen. Behind the living room was a single bedroom with a king-sized bed. Tiffany said that she slept on the couch and her older brothers slept of the floor when her family came up here when she was little. Also, in the back of the cabin was the bathroom which had a second door that connected to the bedroom. In the bathroom were an opaque glass shower and a jacuzzi that fit about four. It would be a squish to get everyone into it, but maybe that would be a good thing.

"Are you ready?" Tiffany asked when we finally appeared to be settled in.

"For what?" I responded.

"To make it up to me."

I smiled, nodded, and pointed to the bedroom. Tiffany ran into the room.

She was already topless by the time I walked in. I always admired her tits because she was bigger than the other girls not that I didn't admire the other girls' tits. Erin's tits were the smallest, but she wasn't flat-chested.

As I undressed I thought about how I could make it up to Tiffany so to speak. I certainly would put my dick in her pussy, but she deserved more than that for the sacrifice of being the driver. She was naked on the bed now.

"Scoot to the edge," I instructed. I knew what I was going to do.

"Okay," she said happy to oblige.

I pushed Tiffany legs back, way back, until her knees touched the bed. Her pussy was thrust up and vulnerable to my desires. As I brought my mouth down, the other girls moved to see what I was doing. I pressed my tongue against Tiffany's clit.

"Ooooh!" she moaned and thrust up like a bolt of lightning struck her.

Well, she obviously liked that!

I repeated and repeated the movement. Tiffany moaned and writhed. I took her pussy into my lips and pulled gently. The different movement was like a second bolt of lightning went through Tiffany. I licked between her pussy lips and up to her clit. Tiffany cried out. I knew that sound. She was getting close to orgasm. I more aggressively attacked her pussy. She cried out again and again.

"Too much!" she finally gasped out and tried to push my head away.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"Too sensitive," she breathed out.

I stood then pushed my dick into her very wet pussy.

"Yesss!" she moaned.

I thrust rapidly.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes!" she perpetually cried.

Finally, she screamed out before becoming silent in contented orgasm.

I slowed my thrusts.

"Andy," she protested when I wouldn't let her put her legs down.

"You're not done yet," I said.

As I continued, Tiffany began to coo softly. I grabbed her tits and held them as I thrust. I began to play with her nipples, gently pulling on them.

"Oh fuck, Andy," she moaned.

I gripped the sides of her tits and began to fuck into her harder.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she yelled out.

My thrusts became very vigorous. Tiffany moaned loudly while watching my dick rapidly piston in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Tiffany!" I groaned.

I moved my hands to her legs and pushed her deeper into the mattress while driving even harder.

"Yesssss!" she cried out cumming.

"Oh, fuck!" I mindlessly shouted.

I pushed into her fully and began to release.

"Oh, yes, Andy. Yes! I feel it!" she said.


Laura suggested that all of us might as well be naked while we were inside the cabin.

"It'll help with bonding," Laura said explaining her reasoning not that any of us needed a reason.

It would certainly be easier to "bond" when no clothes were in the way!

Laura and Sara prepared spaghetti for dinner. It was very good.

After dinner, Erin mounted my dick in the middle of the floor and after I came in her that was it for the night. I couldn't get hard. It was strange and I was very disconcerted by the event. I mentally knew there was a limitation to how often a guy could cum, but to experience it brought a new understanding. I didn't like it.

We watched a movie. I did like the touch of the girls playing with my dick and over my body but as much as I wanted to continue having sex, my dick wouldn't respond. I sat on the couch with two girls by my side and two girls at my feet, so they were all in easy reach of my dick. I also reciprocated by touching, rubbing and kissing the girls.

When we went to bed I had to settle a major disagreement on who got to sleep directly next to me while the other two girls would sleep next to them. I decided on Tiffany and Laura for the first night and Erin and Sara for the second night. We were only going to be up here two nights, so it would be equal.

During the night, I got up to go to the bathroom. I was glad there was a night light, so I didn't have to turn on a jarring light.

"You know, I've never seen a guy pee," Laura said.

I jumped at the sound of her voice. My stream stopped. I briefly thought to ask "What about your dad?" but fortunately remembered quickly enough that it was just she and her mom. I relaxed and let the flow continue.

"Your turn," I said when done. I put the seat down for her.

"Okay," she said with a big smile.

Laura went down to the floor on her back and spread her legs open with her knees up. I stared at her pussy and smiled. My dick hardened. I got on top of Laura and entered her. We both had the sense to have sex quietly, so we would not wake the others. We orgasmed within moments of each other then slipped back into bed.


In the morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. The sun was bright through the windows but it was not as bright as the smile on Sara's face.

"Good morning!" she cheerily said looking down at me. She squeezed her pussy muscles around my dick.

I groaned.

She immediately began to move up and down. Even after the middle of the night rendezvous with Laura, I was eager. I thrust up rapidly and powerfully to meet her movements. It was not long until we both came then lay gasping for air.

Erin, Tiffany, and Laura were already eating by the time we came out. The threesome's eyes went directly to my dick with its appearance that I recently used it to completion.

There were two plates already on the table, so I sat down at the one with more food on it figuring it was mine.

"Smells great!" I said taking a fork full of eggs.

"Thank you," quickly replied Erin. "That's because we're just as horny as Sara."

I coughed in response to her innuendo and was lucky not to shoot egg out of my mouth.

Erin smiled, then Tiffany did, and then Laura. It looked almost synchronized though I knew it wasn't.

"Let's go out into the snow this morning," I suggested. "It will give me a longer time to recover and maybe I can satisfy you all in the afternoon."

"You had all night to recover and you only did it once today," said Tiffany.

I looked at Laura. She looked down at her plate refusing to look back.

"I was just trying to maximize how long I could be hard," I said. "Of course, I can lick you and rub you to orgasm." There was a limit to how long I could do that too and I was certain the girls knew that. My preference and their preferences were to fuck.

The girls agreed to go outside and play. We washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen and table before going out.

We had piled the luggage and winter wear in a corner of the living room since we didn't need our clothes. I went over to my stuff so I could get dressed to go outside.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked me.

From behind, she hooked her arm around my left arm. Laura did the same with my right arm.

"This way," Laura said.

I could have easily pulled away, but I let the duo escort me. I had a bemused smile on my face. I was very curious to know what their plan was.

Sara opened the front door to the cabin when we approached. I felt the cold air immediately. We all stepped out.

Tiffany and Laura guided me out on the sidewalk. The sun was very bright, but that didn't diminish the cold. I was feeling the temperature, so I was already thinking about going back inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.