Hole in Four - Cover

Hole in Four

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Last year, I was the victor at the state golf championship. An unexpected consequence was that this year I was forced to coach four girls on the newly formed girls' golf team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The high school golf season was too short. Oh, sure, I could play almost every day during the summer, but after last year I really enjoyed play competitively and destroying my nearest rival by five to twenty strokes.

It was a good month leading up to the state championship. Sara and Erin were consistent. Consistently good. Erin had overtaken Sara as number one, but any given day Sara could put down the better score. I saw the two as a 1 and 1-A. Tiffany's and Laura's games slumped a little and on the boys' side Eric's did too. Joel and Mike were their typical adequate.

In my personal life it was a very good month also. I cut the girls' practice time down to give me more "practice" time with Erin and Sara. Erin and Sara didn't need the extra golf practice and I considered Tiffany and Laura Eric's responsibility now though I didn't say that to him. Erin shared her bedroom, so Sara and I could fuck there too. I fucked both girls after every practice. My activity in Sara's bedroom had moved forward. The last time I was there, Sara gave me an awesome blowjob and the time before that I ate her pussy out.


At last year's state championship, I didn't even realize the girls' played the day before on the same course the boys did. It showed how much I paid attention to girls' golf then. None! I knew about the LPGA pros like Annika Sorenstam since she was a quality player but I knew nothing of high school girls' golf.

The course the state championship was on was close to Lawrence High. It wasn't their home course, but it was one that Lawrence played on once or twice a year against a district rival so they had some familiarity.

Sara and Erin started off strong by birdying the first two holes. Laura had a par and a bogey which was good enough to put her in the top third of scores that early. Tiffany completely lost it and followed a double-bogey on the first hole with a triple-bogey on the second. She was in complete tears.

I pulled Tiffany aside.

"What's going on?" I said quietly.

"I suck!" she said bitterly.

I noticed Mayor Towers looking over at us and I was pretty sure I knew what was going on.

"Are you still trying to please your dad?" I asked.

She looked up into my eyes. I knew I was on target.

"Look over there," I said pointing to the opposite side. I physically turned her. Eric was over there. "See that guy? Every time you bend over he's thinking about putting his dick in your pussy. You don't need to do anything to please him because you're already doing it. Eric wants you to do good but he ultimately doesn't give a shit whether you do good or not, because he likes you no matter what."

Tiffany's tears dried up. "You're right."

"Have fun, Tiffany, and stop trying."

When Tiffany teed off for the third hole, she hit the ball hard and true. Damn! I should have had that peptalk weeks ago!

"I owe you," Tiffany said coming over after the shot.

"Remember when we talked to your Dad? Before you drove me home, you pulled over and gave me a fantastic blowjob."

"Yeah?" she said with a growing smile.

"I'll take one of those. That's payment enough."

"It's a deal!" she said and I knew she would follow through with it.

Tiffany didn't suddenly become a great golfer after my talk, but she played her game and it was enough that her score didn't drag down the team score too much. Laura completed a middle range score, but it was Sara and Erin who were the talk of the day. The two girls were always either tied or within a shot of the leader. The fact that Sara or Erin was always the leader and third place was four shots back as the end neared was significant. They were so dominant and focused that what they did felt like an extension of me.

Sara looked like she was the winner when Erin made a very long putt for birdie. There was no playoff. It was a tie!

The crowd applauded politely when State Superintendent Alfred Galloway stepped up to the microphone. I felt a big lump in my throat. I felt so emotional. It was weird.

Mr. Galloway said, "I am honored to present the trophy for outstanding female high school golfer not to one but to two exceptional girls and amazingly they both hail from the same school." He looked back then said into the microphone, "Sara Shaw and Erin Smith."

The crowd cheered as the girls stepped forward. There was only one trophy at the podium, so they both held it.

Tears rolled from my eyes. I was so proud. I was so horny too! I wanted to celebrate all over their bodies.

We didn't win for team. The Lawrence girls did. The foursome was uniformly good, but none were great enough to challenge Sara and Erin for the individual championship. Tiffany's bad start didn't affect the final team result. I was glad because I didn't want her feeling guilty about it.


The next day the boys played. I won the individual championship again but I didn't break any of my records from last year like I wanted to do. My lack of new records didn't diminish my excitement one bit when State Superintendent Galloway called me up to the podium again.

There was something even better this year. Eric's game was sharp while Joel and Mike played better. We beat Lawrence by one shot for the team championship when their last player missed a short birdie putt and had to settle for a par. I was excited that my teammates got to bring home trophies too. The history books can never get wiped away. As a team, our names would always be in the records for this year.


I woke up late Saturday. I was so hyped up from yesterday that it took forever to get to sleep.

"There you are," Mom said when I came out into the den.

"How you feeling?" Dad asked.

"Great!" I said happily.

"Have a seat. We want to talk to you before you get going on the day."

I sat down. Dad sounded serious. What was this about?

Dad and Mom looked at one another first.

Mom said, "We know you and Erin are very close to each other now."

I nodded.

"And it's normal to want to do certain things."

Today was a sex talk? Today?

Dad picked up the talk, "We know you and Erin might want to have sex."

Dad said sex. It was a sex talk! Argh! The day after my championship!

"We talked to Erin's parents this morning," said Mom.

Talked to her parents? Uh-oh! What was going on?

Dad said, "We think it's okay for you and Erin to have sex. You like each other and you have a lot to celebrate after the last couple of days. When we were your age we both tried out sex with our close friends."

Despite Dad saying "when we were your age" I could only imagine my parents in a sexual embrace at their current age. Ugh! It wasn't a pleasant mental image.

"Everything is set up," Mom said.

"We're going to clear out and you'll have the house to yourself," said Dad.

"Please only use your bedroom," Mom added.

I had to see if I had it straight. "Erin is coming over to have sex with me and you won't be here?"

"Girls like sex too," said Mom.

Was I having this conversation? Was this how Sara felt with her Mom?

"Okay," I said slowly. I liked the plan but I was still uncertain if it was true.

"Erin might be a little scared, so go slow," cautioned Mom.

"Okay, Mom," I said. I almost accidentally said, "We've done it before."

"I hope this won't ruin your friendship with Sara," said Mom. "If we knew her parents, we could have set up something with her but sometimes once you do it with a girl, the other girl gets jealous."

"They're not jealous of each other about that," I informed.

"What?" Mom said.

"They don't mind," I restated. "That's why they're so great."

"So you've had sex with Erin and Sara already?" asked Dad.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

"I still want to celebrate," I said. "I appreciate you setting this up. Erin and I were thinking of where we could find a place to celebrate."

"Andrew," Mom said.

"What?" I quickly said. "You said it was normal. Well, Erin and I did it in our own time. I know you want to make it safe for our first time, which I think is really weird that you're setting this up, but we've already done it."

Dad looked at Mom. "We probably should have figured that." I took Dad's expression to almost say, "I told you so."

"Don't take it like we're trying to push you and Erin to have sex today," said Mom. "We would never do that."

"I wasn't and neither will Erin take it that way." I had a sudden thought. It was sort of a lie, but it might smooth things over. "I thought maybe you already knew that Erin and I were doing it and you just wanted to help us celebrate because you're loving parents."

My parents didn't say a word. That was kind of the effect I was hoping for.

"Can I ask a question?" I said.

"Sure," Dad answered.

"I would really like to have Erin over sometimes ... for sex ... and Sara over sometimes too. Is there a way to do that so I don't bother you? Sometimes I will go to Erin's and sometimes I will be at Sara's to do it, but if we don't have a place then I would love to do it at home."

"I guess so," said Dad.

"Dad and I will talk about it," quickly said Mom


Erin came over a few minutes after my parents left.

"I'm so glad I'm over here," Erin said wearily. She plopped down on my bed and sprawled out. "You won't believe what happened this morning."

"What?" I asked.

"My Mom talked to me about sex! What makes a guy feel good and how a guy can learn to make you feel good. Does she think we live in the stone age? That's stuff is all over the internet! Besides I already know what pleases a guy." She reached out and grabbed my dick through my pants.

"My parents and your parents think we're ready to have sex."

Erin laughed first then became serious. "So the reason my parents asked me to come over was to have sex with you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.