Hole in Four - Cover

Hole in Four

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Last year, I was the victor at the state golf championship. An unexpected consequence was that this year I was forced to coach four girls on the newly formed girls' golf team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Our Christmas gifts to each other were alone time. I was with one girl for about three hours on four consecutive days. On Tiffany's day which was the last day, she brought me back to her house and we were together until the evening because her parents were at a mayoral dinner.


On any clear winter day, we would hit the driving range for an hour.

Erin was awesome! The time she spent on golf with me and with Eric was starting to really pay off. Erin could hit it straight and with authority. As with most golfers, the intermediate game was the biggest challenge. She was getting better and better at club choice and at determining how hard to hit the ball.

Sara could not hit it as far, Erin was stronger, but she could hit it accurately. Sara was better at the intermediate game than Erin and she had a knack for getting out of bunkers and onto the green. I wished I could substitute Sara and Erin for Joel and Mike on the boys' team. Westville's team score could be the best ever with Sara, Erin, Eric, and me!

Laura was finally learning to reign in her strength. She was the hardest hitter of the group, but still too often lost concentration and would end up slicing the ball way off to the right. Maintaining focus was always her greatest challenge. She told me that she got to thinking about sex and would feel horny and aroused and then she couldn't hit the ball straight. It wasn't like the rest of us didn't think about sex sometimes while we golfed, but we were better able to keep focus.

Tiffany was focused but she still struggled mightily at the long and the intermediate game. Once she was on the green, she could get the ball down in one or two shots, sometimes three, but she couldn't translate that into using the other clubs. I only hoped the girls for the other high schools were more like Tiffany so she had a chance to beat some of them. My biggest concern about Tiffany was the expectations of her Dad. If he expected Tiffany to be a monster on the golf course, it wasn't going to happen.

Unfortunately I again, as a motivator, had to withhold sex from any girl who didn't perform adequately in golf. It was a non-issue for Sara and Erin now and often Laura, but Tiffany was often not with me. Erin would "donate" some of her earned time to Tiffany, since she was going to be with Eric instead, but Tiffany was still becoming frustrated.


"Andy?" Tiffany asked. She licked up the underside of my dick cleaning off the combined juices from our very recent orgasms.

"What?" I responded. I felt very good and very relaxed after cumming in Tiffany's pussy a few moments ago. I was on her bed. I was spending the night at her house with her parents out of town again.

"Can I ask you a question?"

She sounded very serious so I took it that way. I admit that watching her lick and suck my dick took away some of the serious atmosphere.

"Of course," I said. I liked how honest and open the girls were with me.

"I don't know if you are going to like this, but I have to say it."

"Sure," I said. I couldn't fathom what she needed to say.

"I want to quit the golf team," she said.

"What?" I said sitting up rapidly.

"Yeah," she said. She pushed her hand against my chest and I let her put me back down on my back. She kissed my dick head.

"What for?"

"I thought I could play golf, but I just can't."

"You're doing okay," I insisted.

"No I'm not. The other girls are better than me."

"Somebody has to be fourth best," I said. "That doesn't mean you aren't any good."

"Andy," she said emphatically. "Do you really think I'm any good?"

I took a deep breathe. This was honesty time. I looked into her eyes as she sat up cross-legged and took my dick into her hands.

"No," I said nervously. "But you might be better than the girls from the other schools."

"There's only one thing I like about golf and that was meeting you."

I smiled softly then asked carefully, "So are you going to quit?"

"No," she said slowly. "I know we need four girls."

"Good," I said.

Tiffany said, "I just wish my Dad didn't expect me to be the best golfer since ... you."

"Tell him." I said.

"Tell him? Tell him what?"

"Tell him that you thought you would like playing golf but you discovered that you stink at it. Tell him you're going to keep playing for the good of the team but he needs to stop pressuring you because no matter what, you're not going to be the best."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.