Margret - Cover

Margret

by juicebox

Copyright© 2008 by juicebox

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about the sexual adventures of seventy year old Margeret. From her mother's boyfriend to her best friend, margret goes from completley virginal to completley experienced.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Hairy   .

Margret walked in the house with books in her hands and one thing on her mind: Jace Elwood. Latley it seems the brown eyed boy was consantly on her mind. She put her books down on the kitchen counter and shuffled toward the refrigerator. "Mom" she yelled. "Moommm???". The house was silent except for the music coming from upstairs. Margret grabbed an apple out of the fridge and began to make the way up the stairs. She approached her moms room and head slight noises that definitley were not coming from the stereo. "What the-" Margeret opened the door to find her blond, blue eyed, thirty two year old mom laying on the bed with her legs opened panting as an older man with tousled brown hair, probably in his late thirties, thrusted inside of her. Marget froze. "Mhh, Todd, fuck me harder, harder..." her mom mumbled. 'Oh my God. Oh My God'. Her mind was telling her to run away, hide in a closet, anything to get the image of her mom fucking some guy. But her body was telling her to stay, and watch as the strange man entered her mother from behind, and grabbed onto her mom's D cup breasts and tweak the hard stiff sensitive nipples. The young teen couldn't keep her eyes of the scaring, yet erotic sight. Her mother was in good shape. She had Margret when she was only fifteen, and worked out all the time so she could maintain her slim waist, firsm ass, and slender thighs. Margret began to panic as she felt heat rise from her mound. This is sick. I need to go. She struggled to turn away from her young mother begging for more, but she managed to close the door, and quickly escape to her room were she closed the door behind her. "What hell was that?" she said to herself. "Who the fuck is 'Todd', and why am I so wet?" She glanced down at her hardening nipples and could feel her kitten getting wetter and wetter at the thoughts of her mother and the strange man. Margret stopped and sat on her bed. 'Is it wrong if I do this? I mean ... it's my mother, and ... wouldn't that be sick?' She slowly undid her zipper and slipped out of her jeans. I just can't help it. Margret subdued to her body's calling and removed her yellow polo from her tanned and freckled skin. She layed on her bed and closed her eyes as she slowly removed her bra. She touch of her hand brushing across her nipples set a shudder through her spine. She grapped a handfull of her C cup breast and began to pinch her sensitive nipples. Slwly her hands made their way down to her pussy. She parted her swolen lips with one hand and began to slowly rub her clit. She loved the feeling of being wet, she loved the feelign of her fingers touching her hidden parts.

"I gota use the bathroom", Todd said as he began to put on his jeans. His afternoons with Chloe were amazing, and the two hours of mind blowing sex always made him need to piss like a racehorse. "Oh, well the one in here isn't working, so just use the one in the hallway, Im pretty sure Margret isn't here yet, she usually goes to Kelly's house after school." Todd nodded and walked to the hallway bathroom. He saw a light under the door down the hall. He knew someone opened the door in the middle of his and Chloe's fuck fest, and with all the pictures of Margret laying around, he knew it was the sexy seventeen year old brunnette. He smiled as he made his way to her room, and he smiled even harder as he heard pants from the other side of the door. Slowly he wedged the door open, just a crack, to findthe slim seventeen year old girl finger fucking herself into pure ecstacy. He walked in the room, fully aware that the young girl would not notice him. He hovered over her and as soon as her eyes opened he put his strong hand over her mouth and cooed a soft "shhhh". Margret froze, and began to panic, abandoning all self pleasure, but as soon as he inserted a large finger into her newly vaccant pussy, her struggle minimized. She knew who he was, he was the man who was just fucking her mom, he was the man that led to this embarrassing display of self pleasure. 'I thought I locked the door, I ... I-' Her mind went blank as his hand came off of her mouth and started massaging her tits. She moaned and gasped as he entered two more fingers to the heat of her sex. That was the largest thing that ever entered her virgin pussy, and he could tell with the tightness from her swollen walls. with one hand still in her, he moved the other one to take off his jeans. "don't. don't" she moaned. 'Why the fuck not?' Todd thought to himself as he resumed taking off his pants. Margret glanced a the large cock in front of her. It was huge! Eight, maybe nine inches, the sight of it made her want to shreik with exitement. "I'm ... uhh ... I'm a..." she couldn't get the words out, not with Todd thrusting his fingers in and out of her at warp speed. She panted and moaned. " ... a virgin." she finally released the last word. Todd stopped. How could a girl, that looked like Margret did, still be a virgin? Her round tits, her firm ass ... impossible. But he didn't want to pop the young girl's cherry ... so he began to suck her nipples. She moaned wih pleasure. Her hands grabbed her sheets, and she helded on to them with dear life. Todd's tongue began wandering down her navel, she gasped. Margret had never been eaten out, she hadn't even had anyone touch her the way the stranger had. "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...", she let out a soft scream as she felt a tongue touch her clit. His fngers were still wildly inside her and his tngue began to mover faster and faster. "uhh ... uhhh ... AHHHH", she moaned as her orgasm pent up. "I ... I'm ... I'm ... I'm CUMING", her hips jutted up as she was thrown into fits of pleasure. Todd smiled. He loved her sweet, yet saltly wetness. He loved the taste of her young cum going down his throat. "this was the first time you've ever comed so hard ... isnt it?" Todd knew the answer, and the exhausted nodd from the seventeen year old girl only proved him right. "it ... it felt so good, I, I, -thanks..." What else could she say?

Todd looked down at his huge erection. He needed to get rid of this someway or another, and he had an idea. He looked at Margret and hated her virgintiy, but decided that something else would be just fine. His whole body hovered over her and he could see the fear in her eyes. "Don't worry," he gently cooed, "I wont take it ... just pen wide" He layed on top of her and fliped so that she was on top. Margret gasped at the feeling of a large cock touchng her. She wanted to touch it ... and she had a feeling she was just about to do that.

-- where is he? Chloe thought. She was on her bed in her bathrobe with nothing underneath. It had been a few months since the beggining of her and Todd's rendevous, but it was more than sex, she had began to think she was falling in love with him. It was like he was all she needed. The door opened and todd came in. "took you long enough" she mumbled. 'Actually, ' he thought, 'I've never cumed so fast in my life, that daughter of yours... '

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Jace ... I don't know." Margret looked at her boyfriend in his big brown eyes. "Come on Em, it's been three months, how can I resist you? I mean ... look at you for gods sake!" Margret smiled. Jace had been pressuring her for sex the last couple of weeks, and she didn't know if she was ready. Other than that incident with her Mom's boyfriend, which she had been formally intorduced to a month ago, and her own masturbation, she had never experienced anything. She looked at his tanned olive skin, and over his shirtless torso. How could she resist? "Comm'on", she wispered into his ear, "let's just go back to my place".

"Mom?" Margret knew that her Mom and Todd were going out tonight, and usually when tht happened, it meant Choe would be out until the next morning. She grabbed Jace's hand and slowly made her way up to her bedroom. They sat on her bed. Jace couldnt belive his was fnally happening. He'd been masturbating to Margret for months. "I'm not your first, right?" Todd shook his head. He'd been with plenty of girls, but never with a virgin, and never with someone as sexy as Margret. 'Good, that way you know what you're doing.' she thought. Margret smiled and began to take off Jace's shirt, then her own. They quicly changed roles and jace then began to kiss her neck and remove her bra. "Jace, I ... I-" he quickly cut her off as he sucked on one of her golden nipples. he began to pull down her skirt and came across her black thong. He would use his mouth to remove those later. He took off his pants and hovered over her, going lower and lower until her reached her steamy pussy. his teeth pulled away the lace fabric concealing his true objective, and his tongue tickled her sensitive cunt. She let out a gasp, and held Jace's head in her hands. his tongue began to move faster and faster, and she had two fingers insde of herself. "Jace, i'm cuming," she moaned. "uhh, uhhh, oh, Ja- Ja- Jace..." She released hot steamy come into his mouth but he kept going. "stop ... oh, stop!" she repeated the hollow words. He removed her own fingers and replaced them with three of his own and began to pound her wet juicy pussy quick and hard. He wantd her to squirt. This time she came faster. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed. "Oh my god! Uh" she was confused, did she just pee herself? Jace opened his mouth to receive the cum from her squrting cunt. "What is that?" She questioned as she panted. "your cum ... you squirted babe" he kised her passionatley so she could taste her sweet juices. It tasted good, she had to admit it. She began to feel for his cock. It was rock hard, not as big as Todd's, but just as good. Margret began to rub his thick shaft, but quickly he took over and began to pat her pussy with his meat. She groaned. She wanted it in her. "Em," he began, "What do you want?" she closed her eyes thnkin about his sweaty cock inside of her. "I want you to fuck me". He smiled. "No, Em, what do you want?" "I thought I as loud and clear, I want you to fuck me. Fck me hard, put your fucking cock in me. I wanna feel it. Fuck me Jace, FUCK ME" she was frustrated, she was almost at the end of her rope when suddenly a thust of warmth went into her virgin cunt. "AH!" she screamed. It was painful, but good. he began to pound in and out of her and fast. Her fingernails dug into his firm back. She grabbed his ass and pushed it so his meat would be deeper inside of her. She wanted all of him. Soon, she felt his cock throb, but she wanted more, "uuh", he let out a moan. "don't cum yet," she pleaded, "i'm not there yet". He paused, and slowed down, but each thrust was strong and powerful. Thrust. "Uh." Thrust. "aahh". Thrust. "Yes, yes..." Margret was begining to orgasm, and so was Jace. He let out another low groan, she began to pant and moan. Finally, in a rush of passion, they both cummed and his seed was in her. She felt his juice rush inside, and it felt so good. The colapsed nto each other, and fell asleep.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.