Everlasting - Cover

Everlasting

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I have been a teller of stories since I was very small. I've written articles and papers, but had never put a story on paper. A friend asked why not? Then he bet that I wouldn't dare write "that kind of story". What choice did I have? Here it is, the story. It isn't so odd for two girls to love the same man. Unless he is the father of one of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Part I - Paradise Remembered

The wind was howling and there is a light snow falling. School was out for the day and Alexis wouldn't drive in the snow, so the girls are spending the first "alone time" together in awhile.

Amie and Alexis were sitting on Amie's (and her father's) bed looking through some picture albums together. They were dressed casually in panties with a top and nothing else. Amie's back was to her best friend who has her arms around her and her chin on Amie's shoulder trying to see over her taller friend.

"Look at this one, Amie, you have that cute little yellow bikini on that certainly has your dad's attention. What ever happened to that bikini anyway?"

"Daddy started singing some stupid old song about a yellow polka dot bikini and I threw it away."

Alexis grinned, "Yeah, I remember now. You were so funny, I've never seen you so pissed. It certainly looked good on you though," Alexis ran her finger up and down the front Steve's shorts in the picture. "See, you can tell he was getting hard just peeking down your top."

"Stop that! You can see no such thing from that picture."

"Well, I can imagine if I want to," Alexis pouted.

"Besides, if he's looking anywhere, it's down your top. That bikini was an attention getter too. Pretty pale blue and shows so well on you. I wish I had of seen it first."

"Sorry, but you couldn't keep the top up," Alexis said as she turned the pages looking through the album. She stopped suddenly and said, "Look here are some pictures of that old house your dad took us to. Really old, but so pretty too. I could live there."

"Dad say's that we used to live there when I was really small. I sorta remember it. It had been in his family for years. He sold it to a friend when we left and made him promise to keep it for fifteen years before he sold it. Frank has been renting it out and keeping it up for Daddy. It must be worth a fortune now, I don't know how we could ever afford to buy it back."

"Is he thinking of doing that, Amie? Is he thinking of you guys moving back there and living in that beautiful old house? God, it's right on the beach too. I'll bet that your dad can find a way if he truly wants to."

"Wouldn't that be a wonderful place to raise the baby, Lex?"

"I would miss you so much Amie. I'm not sure I could stand being without you. Happy for you, but heartsick I think."

Amie leaned back and put her hand on Alexis' cheek, gave her a kiss and said, "You don't really think that we'd go anywhere without you Lex?"

"God I love you Amie, sometimes I can hardly stand it."

"Don't get all worked up now, Dad is just mulling it over. He would leave the final decision to you and me anyway."

Alexis laid the album aside, nuzzled Amie's neck, put her hands under Amie's top and rested them on her tummy. "Speaking of baby, you're beginning to show a little, sweets."

"I know, just wait, I'll be as big as a house pretty soon."

Alexis squeezed her tummy lightly and said, "Still so beautiful though." She moved her hands up higher and took a breast in each hand fondling them. "These will be all full of milk for it to suckle. Will you let daddy suckle too? Just to try?"

"Her. She will be a girl. I just know it. And sure, if he wants to he can try some of her milk," Amie responded.

"Me too?"

The hands kneading her breasts were stirring her hormones and Amie said, "Of course you can suckle me if you want to."

Alexis brushed Amie's hair back from her shoulder and kissed her neck just under her ear. "You've always loved me, Amie. Since we were very young, you were the one that loved me. It's my turn, will you let me love you?"

Amie closed her eyes and said in a low, throaty voice, "Yes, Lexi, please love me."

Alexis leaned back and pulled her top over her head and then reached back around Amie to unbutton her top. She unbuttoned the four buttons of Amie's short, white, low cut top very slowly. When she was finished, she pulled it past Amie's arms and threw it on the floor. Only Amie's white satin string bikini panties remained. Alexis moved aside, fluffed her pillow and guided Amie down until her head was nestled in the pillow. Amie's eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Alexis leaned down and kissed Amie's face. She kissed each eye, her nose, her cheeks and then settle her mouth over Amie's.

Amie responded to the pressure against her lips by opening her mouth and pushing her tongue past her teeth to Alexis' waiting tongue. A short, "uhh", came from her mouth into Alexis' when her lover's hand slipped under the band of her panties, down over her mound, and her fingertips touched the wet opening of her vagina.

Removing her hand from Amie's panties, Alexis sat up on her knees to view Amie's slightly pregnant body. Her eyes studied the pretty face and the growing nipples. Amie's tummy was not so flat as it was and the deep inset of her navel was starting to show her belly button. Alexis took the waistband of the panties and slide them down over Amie's long legs and over her feet. She felt the part of the panties that was next to the open, and very wet, pussy with her thumb and fingers, then threw them aside. Alexis covered Amie's body with part of hers. With her right breast lying just below Amie's stomach, Alexis kissed the young woman's neck and ears and kissed down to her erect nipples. She took the right nipple into her mouth and sucked gently, imagining the nipple yielding some of natures nectar. Amie flinched a little and Alexis eased her over anxious mouth off of the nipple.

The touch of Alexis' soft lips on her breasts and tummy was starting to make Amie squeeze her thighs together and release them, nearly masturbating herself. When Alexis pushed down on her mound with the palm of her hand, cupped her with fingers, and let the tips of the first two fingers massage her pussy and clit, Amie nearly orgasmed right then. She squeezed Alexis' hand with her thighs to force pressure on the fingers and let out a deep, and loud groan.

Alexis responded by moving her body between Amie's legs and forcing them apart. She keep her face away from Amie and just watched her body as she fucked her slowly with her fingers. The fingers would drive deep in and then slowly out, running them up and around Amie's swollen clit, then back in again. Amie's heat was driving Alexis crazy now and she was afraid that she might orgasm without being touched.

Rotating her hips to the rhythm of the girl's fingers, Amie was feeling shocks through her body from her breasts to her knees. When Alexis hit her clit with her tongue and rolled it around the clit, Amie yelped and took Alexis' head in her hands and pressed her mouth tight to her. She heard the sucking and wet sounds of wet mouth against wet pussy and felt the dull ache building deep inside of her.

With her two fingers still stroking deep into Amie's cunt and pushing up as she pulled them out, Alexis felt Amie tighten and squeeze her head until she could barely use her tongue against he opening. Fluid was beginning to flow past her tongue and fingers and down Amie's bottom. With a sudden jolt against her face, Amie released her cum. Amie's legs now over Alexis' back and her fingers threatening to take some hair with them, Alexis removed her fingers and put her mouth completely over her pussy to take the heat into her mouth.

After, the two girls lay facing each other with Amie's hands stroking Alexis' face. Amie smiled and kissed her full on the lips and pulled back smiling. "You love me good," she said.

"You make me so happy that I could cry."

"You make me happy too sweetie ... I love you," Amie said.

"Is it strange that we could love each other so much and both love the same man too?" Alexis asked.

"Some would say it's sick and perverted Lex, but I don't really care what others think. I think it's beautiful and wonderful. If the three of us feel that way, what could be bad about that?"

"How do you know Steve ... Ummm ... your dad feels that way, Amie? Has he said so?"

"He doesn't have to say so. At first it was because we were such close friends and now he asks about you all the time. He worries for you Lex. He knows that you're unhappy living with Mom and hates that you are sad. He say's that to me. He always mentions you as part of any plans that we make. He was so happy for you when Randy came along. He just assumes that we belong together I guess."

"Randy is leaving Amie. He's going to the Midwest for some big job that he really wants. He's begged me marry him and come with him."

"Have you thought about going?"

"Not for a second. We don't belong together in a relationship like that. I just think the whole thing is a test of my will for him. I guess this tells him where I am."

"It's too bad in a way. But you gave him fair warning from the very start, so you shouldn't feel bad," Amie added.

"I don't feel bad at all. We both needed something and got what we needed. Now it's time to move on."

"Good girl. God, my little sister is all growed up!" Amie said in a not so good hillbilly drawl.

"Right. I'm older than you. By two months, but older. I wish I were your sis for real though Amie."

"You are. Close enough anyway." Said Amie and they cuddled together like that, kissed, and feel into a sound and very happy sleep.

Part II

Steve came home a few hours later. Alexis had parked her car in the driveway (actually it looked like she slid in) and Amie's car was in the garage. He pulled his car in next to his daughter's and went into the kitchen from the garage. Except for the sounds of music from a country station, it was very quiet in the house.

After taking off his coat and hanging it on the hook, Steve went to the stove and turned on the coffee. "Aw, Amie," he thought, "you always have it ready for me."

With no sign of female presence in the living room, Steve headed for the bedroom. He started to say something and stopped suddenly at the doorway. There was a pile of bodies tangled on the bed. Well, actually only two bodies and that was a sight. Amie was lying flat on her tummy with not a stitch on and Alexis was lying on her left side with only red and white striped, cotton string bikinis on. Alexis had her arm over Amie's back and her nose was buried in Amie's the dark red and gold curls spread around the pillow and her back.

"Such a sight," he thought. "Two of the most beautiful people I think I've ever seen stretched out right in front of me. Amie thinks Alexis is Greek, but I've lived in Hawai'i and I know a Polynesian mix when I see her and Alexis is it." He stood leaning against the doorjamb just admiring the two sleeping wonders. He could smell the spicy odor of his daughter's sex and the sex of another that he wasn't familiar with. "They made love today." Steve whispered, as his eyes wandered up and down Alexis' golden brown skin. Her legs weren't as long as Amie's, but beautiful in their own and she still had a faint, lighter line where her panties ended and upper thigh began. "Sigh."

Amie turned her head and opened her left eye a crack. A big smile crossed her lips and she mumbled, "Hi, Daddy."

"Hi, Princess, I didn't mean to wake you. I'll go have some coffee," Steve whispered.

"No, no Daddy, don't go. Come in and sit on the bed."

Alexis woke up and looked over her shoulder. She rolled over without a thought of her breasts being fully exposed. She put her hands on the headboard, stretched, yawned and said, "Hi Steve."

"Hi Lex. Busy day you two?"

"Really busy, we made love and Amie wore me out," Replied Alexis.

Amie laughed and slapped her bedmate's tummy, "Shup you."

"Ooff. Well, we did butthead. Your dad doesn't care, do you Steve?"

"Of course not. I think it's pretty wonderful really."

"Bet you wanna watch too, huh Steve?" Alexis said with an evil grin.

Steve answered, "Participate maybe, just watching would probably require a call to 911." His eyes couldn't help looking at Alexis' full, round breasts with the large red brown nipples. He let them wander down over her beautiful stomach and her open thighs. Her panties were tucked nicely into the slit of her pussy. He was becoming hard and it was becoming noticeable through his fitted trousers.

"Come sit by us," Amie said, patting the spot just on the other side of Alexis.

Steve straightened up and headed to the bed to sit down. He made no attempt to try and hide his swelling, it wouldn't have been possible anyway. Starting to sit, he said, "I would have thought you girls would taken care of and satisfied by now."

Amie responded, "I am. Alexis did the satisfying and she's not," then said, "Wait, you can't sit down until you're dressed like us! That wouldn't be fair!"

"Alexis still has panties on."

"I think you know what to do about that, Daddy. Now get undressed with us please."

Steve did. He kicked off his shoes, almost stumbled taking off his socks, then unbuttoned his shirt. He reached for his belt and unfastened it, then pushed them over his legs to the floor. Steve just stood for a second to let the girls see the outline of his cock through his tight bikini briefs.

Alexis nearly choked. "Oh jeez Amie...", she croaked as Steve pushed the briefs down and stood back up.

As Steve sat on the bed, Amie put her hands inside of Alexis' panties and nudged a finger into her dampening hole. "I think that she likes you Daddy, here you feel her," Amie said taking her fathers hand in hers.

Steve put his fingers under the leg hem of the panties and touched Alexis' waiting pussy. Alexis opened her thighs to let his finger test her heat. As he pried the lips open and put them into the slick channel, Alexis closed her eyes and uttered, "unnn".

Amie leaned over, kissed Alexis and said, "Tell him that you need him. Tell him how much you need him."

"I need you Steve. I've never wanted anyone this badly in my whole life."

Steve put his hands on her cheeks and pulled her face to him. His mouth closed over hers and gave her a deep, and very long, kiss. When he parted, he sat up and rolled her panties over her thighs and down her legs. He sat for a minute and rubbed her legs while he looked at the dark, closely trimmed vee and shaved lips of the girl's pussy.

Amie put Alexis' hand on Steve's rock hard cock. Alexis put her fingers around it and ran her thumb over the sensitive tip. There was no need to stroke it hard, it was already as hard as it could possibly be. As she leaned forward to put her mouth over it, Steve whispered, "Not this time sweetie ... it's your turn." And he gently pushed her head back down into the pillow. He got on his knees, opened her thighs, pulled her knees up and took a tit in each hand to knead them.

Amie reached under the girls knees and took her dad's cock in her hand. She put the tip into the opening to get it damp and then rubbed Alexis up and down from above her clit to her anus.

Alexis could stand only so much masturbation with the man between her legs that she'd always wanted and his hard cock so close now. As she felt that cock slide over her lips, she thrust her hips forward to drive it out of Amie's hand and deep into her.

It was almost as if it were Amie getting fucked. The sigh from her was nearly as loud as the one from Alexis when Steve's cock opened the tunnel of her cunt and filled it with his engorged penis. Amie's eyes were almost shut and her hand was still under Alexis, she could feel the cock getting wet and slippery.

Steve had his hands on Alexis' pillow and was fucking her slowly and very deliberately, pushing hard the last inch or so. Amie had moved her face close to Alexis and the two were kissing as Steve worked. Alexis was still in severe heat from her earlier love making with Amie. It didn't take long for her to release her first orgasm. Steve kept the same pace through her orgasm and the girls didn't even break their kiss, but the look on her face and the groans from her lips told of her feelings.

"Oh, God Amie! I didn't know ... I just didn't know!"

Amie whispered, "That's how I felt the first time and every time since sweetie."

Steve continued to fuck her. He had to grit his teeth and slow down a little sometimes so he wouldn't come. Finally Alexis broke the kiss and put her legs around his back. She felt another orgasm and it was going to be like none other in her young life. She was going to fuck Steve back and fuck him hard.

Alexis had never had anyone touch her in this way or in some of these places except Amie. She felt things inside of her that only Amie could reach with her fingers. Steve was doing it with his cock and his eyes looking down on her as the slow pushing and releasing continued. She came again. She came hard and didn't realize that she was digging her nails into Steve's sides. She finally yelled, "Oh shit ... do it ... fuck me ... cum in me ... cum"

That was enough for Steve and, with one final great push, he let his balls empty into her hot tunnel and she her body tightened and then shuddered with the ecstasy of the mutual orgasm.

The girls parted and let Steve settle in between them sharing half of each girl's pillow. He had two, beautiful, glowing and smiling faces staring at him. He kissed each face equally and knew from that moment that there would have to be a lot of equal kissing. Other things equally too and if he survived, that might not be all bad.

"I rarely have orgasms with a man screwing me, Amie," Alexis gasped, "and I've just had two in a few minutes."

They laid there a long while gathering their thoughts when Steve said "Oh and by the way ladies, the deal is done. Frank has agreed to sell me back the old house for what he paid for it if I would promise to become his business partner when we come back. I told him as soon as the baby comes and you can travel we're on our way."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.