Everlasting - Cover

Everlasting

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I have been a teller of stories since I was very small. I've written articles and papers, but had never put a story on paper. A friend asked why not? Then he bet that I wouldn't dare write "that kind of story". What choice did I have? Here it is, the story. It isn't so odd for two girls to love the same man. Unless he is the father of one of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Part I

Spring, a month before high school graduation...

"Did you ask my mother about going to Maui with Dad and me after graduation, Lexi?"

"Yes. She raised a huge fuss, but I told her if I couldn't go for the month, then I was going to move out. She relented, but she is not at all happy. I don't really give a shit if she is or not actually."

"I didn't want to cause trouble, but I know how much you liked the last trip. Dad wants to show us 'the other side of Maui'. The side that is away from the glitter and hype. The 'real Maui'."

"I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it."

Alexis was applying Amie's makeup for her role in the school play, Chicago. "Has your dad seen you in your costume yet?"

"Not yet, he knows the rules; no seeing me in costume until after the first show," Amie responded.

"Just wait until he gets you home tonight, you're going to really get it. You're so damn hot he won't be able to stand it."

"I hope so," Amie grinned and turned away to finish putting on her costume. She unrolled a black stocking over each of her long, slender legs and stood to fasten the stockings to the garter.

"I can't watch Amie, it makes me squirm." But Alexis always said that and always watched. Amie took her time dressing in front of her friend. She donned a thin, black, laced bra, her short, black rayon skirt with a slit to her waist, and a red top that looked as if it had no way of staying up. The tiny red ribbons on the garter were enough to make an ache run through the girl's tummy.

"That black mini skirt of yours should get you taken care of tonight too, Alexis."

After Amie was dressed, Alexis went to the back of side curtain and eased up on an old baby grand piano to watch the play. She could see her math teacher in the semi darkness behind the curtain. When she caught his eye, she checked to see if anybody was watching. Satisfied that no one could see, she moved to face him, opened her thighs and pushed her hand under her skirt. She slowly let her hand slide up her thigh to her yellow satin panties. Making sure that Randy could see, Alexis pressed the satin material of the panties into her open slit and slowly stroked up and down. Then she pulled the hem of the panties to the side and let him see the pink flesh under them.

Oh Randy saw her alright. He came over to her and stood to one side. "She's beautiful isn't she? She should have taken the lead you know?"

"She should have, but Amie thought she'd have to cut her hair to put that wig on. Besides, she thinks that Jessica is a much better singer."

"Lead or not, she's going to steal the show," Randy mused, then said, "You look pretty hot yourself tonight little one. I could see your panties from clear over there."

With a look of pure shock, Alexis put a hand on each side of her pretty face and said, "Why teacher, you aren't supposed to look at a girl's panties!"

"I would know those panties from a mile away, they are the thin yellow string bikinis. When the light is good, I can see your pussy right through them. And you, young lady, shouldn't play with your pussy in front of the boys." Randy opened her legs and got between them. "I know a place that's a little more private," he whispered.

"Private for what, Teacher?"

He put his fingers under her skirt and gently ran them up and down the panties, pressing the satin into her slit. "Private enough for us to fuck," he whispered and helped Alexis down from the piano.

Alexis took a second to feel the front of Randy's Dockers and said, "Yes, he's almost ready. And me too."

They found a small, dusty closet that looked as if nobody had been in for years. Randy switched on the light and closed the door, then took her into his arms and kissed her hard and deep. "its been way too long sweety."

"Yeah, all of a week I think."

"Seems like years to me." Randy put his hands under her short, black mini and found the hem of her panties. He stretched them open enough for his hands to find her firm cheeks and he pulled the girl closer. His right hand worked its way further down and into the damp slit between her thighs. "Our tight little cunt has missed me too I think."

Alexis looked up into his face and found loosened his belt, unfastened the button and unzipped him. She put her hand inside of his boxers and took his hard cock into it. "It seems our cock has missed my cunt too. We don't we let them fuck?"

Randy turned her around, took her hands and put them on a shelf that was sticking out. He lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down, and after she stepped out of them, spread her feet to open her thighs. His hand slid down the crack of her bottom and over her pussy massaging it in circles with his finger tips. It was wet to start with and so wet now that it seemed to want to suck his fingers into her. She shuddered and groaned as his finger tips ran over her clit, anus and into her vagina.

Randy spread her cheeks open and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and felt her hand grab it. She helped guide it into her and murmured, "All the way. Fuck me. Hard."

With his cock buried all the way, Randy put his hand under her top and pushed the bra up and over her breasts. He took a tit in each hand and squeezed them as he started to pound her in earnest.

Alexis still had her hand between her legs and was trying to feel his heavy tight balls. Her palm was pressed against her and she was rubbing her clit against it as the older man ravaged her with his thick cock. She could hear him grunting and the noise that their fucking made and it was driving her wild. She tried to fuck him back, but his forward thrusts made it impossible.

Randy's legs tightened and his strokes became shorter and faster. He could not hold his cum. It was too much for him and he let a flood of semen escape deep into the girl's warm tunnel.

He went soft and his cock wouldn't stay in Alexis. "I'm so sorry, Sweetheart, I just couldn't hold it."

Alexis looked back and smiled. "It's okay, it felt good to me anyway."

Randy held Alexis in place and dropped to his knees behind her. She was still bent over holding the shelf and Randy opened her thighs again. His cum was spread, with hers, all over her pussy and down her thighs. He put his face almost in it, opened her with his fingers and let his tongue explore her from the start of her slit to her anus. He took her clit between two fingers and massaged her with the flat of his hand while his tongue probed the rest of her.

Alexis was holding on to the shelf so tight that she was loosing feeling in her fingers, but not where Randy was at work. She started to grind against his face. She could hear herself making involuntary noises and could feel the orgasm forming. She let it go and flooded her lovers face with more of her liquid heat. She felt like she wouldn't stop coming.

After, the pair sat on the floor next to one another with Randy's arm around her. He kissed her forehead and she looked at him with a little girl smile. "You are something Lex."

"You are more than something teacher, you and Amie are my sanity right now," was her response.

Part II

Amie could see her dad in the audience. He was never hard to spot, always in the first or second row. She knew that he never really saw the play, he just looked at her the whole time. It never made her nervous, she only looked at him once to find him, the show was always just for him anyway.

Steve watched his daughter and thought that this could be her last play unless she went on to act somewhere. Amie only had one line in Chicago, "Can I get you another drink, handsome?" but that didn't matter to Steve. 'Amie is the star, ' he thought almost out loud. 'She's not a little girl in this show either, a big girl, a showgirl even.' He swelled with pride (and somewhere else too).

After the show, Alexis and Steve came back to the dressing room for the usually hugs, kisses and congratulations on the best show ever on the entire planet.

Amie started to take off her makeup and change when Steve came up behind her and said quietly, "Don't. Leave it on Princess. Please?"

With a bright smile, Amie touched his chin with her fingertip and kissed his nose. "Of course." Steve helped her on with her coat and Alexis gave her a wink and a kiss.

As they were walking out, Randy approached her and said, "Thanks, Amie."

"For what, Mr. Pearson?"

"Just everything. Being such a good friend to Alexis mostly."

"Alexis and I are like one person Mr. Pearson, she is my responsibility. I'm actually the one to be thankful for you. I think you are very good for her and treat her like gold."

"She is more than gold to me," Randy said. He lightly squeezed Amie's hand, turned around, and left.

"Is that Lexi's friend?" Her dad asked.

"Yes. He's sweet on her too. That might not be so good for him."

Steve held the car door while Amie slid across the seat. She made no effort to hide her stocking covered legs and the skirt rode up her thighs. Her left leg was well ahead of the right and the crotch of her panties was totally exposed to Steve. He drew a sharp breath, leaned in to kiss her, placed his hand on her mound, and pressed the flat of her panties with his fingers.

Amie put her hand over his and pushed his fingers further, "Something there you like, Daddy?"

"I love the whole package, there is something in there that I have a special fondness for. Especially right now."

Once Steve was behind the wheel and bucked, Amie leaned over close to her dad, put her hand over the front of his pants, and squeezed. "Is there something that I need to take care of right now, Daddy?."

"No Princess, what until we get home. They you can take care of anything that you want to, however you want to."

"Ummm," was her answer.

Part III

Steve parked the car and came in the kitchen from the garage. As he took off his jacket, he could see Amie puttering around in the living room. She hadn't changed from her costume and Steve stood for a moment and marveled at her. Her right leg showed all the way to the bottom of the black panties leaving the top of her stocking and some soft white thigh showing above. When she bent over to put a disc in the CD player, her breasts were almost fully exposed. Only the nipples were still hidden. Her red and blonde curls were still neatly piled on top of her head and she hadn't taken off her black high heels.

Amie saw her dad looking, smiled and said, "Come in here big boy and sit down over there," pointing to his easy chair, "it's show time just for you."

As soon as Steve was seated, Amie turned down the lights, turned on the CD player and started some music. Very slow and rhythmic music. "You'll have to stand up there's something I've forgotten. We need to dress you for the show too." Once her father was on his feet, Amie tugged at his necktie and pulled it away from his shirt. She started at the top button of his shirt and opened it and pulled it over his shoulders and arms to remove it. Amie took a few seconds to rake her nails through his chest hair and over his nipples, then went to work on his belt and zipper. The pants no longer secure, Amie put a hand on his chest and pushed Steve lightly back into his chair. She eased one loafer off and then the other and took his socks off.

Watching Amie and watching how she obviously enjoyed her work, Steve's half hard cock was beginning to swell in earnest. Her small breasts were exposed over the bra and he could see the edges of her nipple areola. His long, thick member was creating a big bulge in his white, men's bikini underwear.

Amie stood up, looked down at his cock. She could see all of it, including the big tip that seemed to be straining to get out. There was a wet spot starting to show through the thin cotton material. She reached down and cupped his tight balls in her hand and ran the palm up and over the shaft. "Just lay back and relax Daddy. You can look, but can't touch yet. Not anything. Not even that," as she pointed to his swollen penis.

"Oh shit, I'm not going to be able to stand much of this," he said very quietly.

She returned to the CD player, pushed a button, and started a new number, this one more obviously a strip tease, and stood in the middle of the living room facing away from her dad. She looked back over her shoulder and started moving her feet and hips to the music. Amie was grinding her butt in time to the music and turned facing Steve once again. Pulling the skirt away and over her left leg, she exposed all of one sexy stockinged leg, most of both thighs, and her black satin, and very tight, bikini panties. Working her way to him, she reached back and unfastened the hooks of her red top and her black strapless bra and held them both in place with her arm.

Steve was running low on patience. His desire was becoming overwhelming. He reached down and started to pull his cock out and Amie shook he head no. Instead, she bent over in front of him and with the hand that wasn't holding the top up, pulled his underwear over his cock and past his balls. Steve couldn't remember ever being as turned on and hard as he was at that moment.

With an arm still over her breasts, Amie let the top and bra fall to the floor and moved her arm away. Her small, upright breasts capped by the dark pink nipples, only a feet from her father's face. She turned again to the beat and unfastened her black skirt at the side and unceremoniously threw it in a heap with her top. With her back to Steve, Amie bent over again and gyrated her hips to the hard thumping of the bass. She reached between her legs, pressed the panties into her open vagina, and stroked up and down with her fingertips. Given the darker streak running up and down, the very black panties, it was hard to tell who was turned on the most.

Stepping time to the music, Amie backed to the sofa directly across from Steve, laid her head back against the cushion and stretched her long legs straight out from her. With Steve's eyes fixed on her, she took a breast in one hand and slipped her other hand into her panties. The look on her dad's face while she worked her fingers into her pussy was making her wetter and wetter. She unfastened the garters and pushed the belt and her panties off. She put her feet on the edge of the sofa, spread her thighs, and returned her fingers to where they were. She was fucking herself hard and could feel the wetness running down into her butt.

Looking across, seeing her open pink pussy surrounded by short, very fine and nearly blonde curls. Her hand was over her nearly red and gold fur covered mound. He watched as her fingers fucked in and out of her cunt. Bucking against the palm of her hand and fingers, and Low moans and mewling escaping her lips. Amie looked directly in Steve's eyes and her eyes said, "Come fuck me." Steve couldn't contain himself and took his heavy cock in his hand, stood up and pushed his underwear to the floor and started toward Amie.

Amie watched her dad stand. He had a nearly wild look in his eyes that told of the tremendous lust built up in his body. His hand gripped his cock like a weapon and the tip of his thick cock was wet and shining with gobs of precum. He started for her and, in less than a second, was between her legs. With the long, thick cock standing free, he took her hands and placed them against the back of the sofa, then reached down and grabbed each leg under the knee and placed them over his shoulders. He placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt and with one great thrust, buried in all the way in. He had never attacked her like that before and it hurt her just a little. The pain was almost sweet though and the cry from her lips was not in protest.

Steve bore down and the girl, driving his cock in quickly and letting go. Amie tried to grip him and fuck him back, but Steve had her locked into place. He was grunting like an animal as he relentlessly pounded her. He was about to release his pent up heat and suddenly pulled out of her. Instead of cumming inside, he stroked his cock and let his cum hit her on the neck and down her tits to her tummy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.