Everlasting - Cover

Everlasting

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I have been a teller of stories since I was very small. I've written articles and papers, but had never put a story on paper. A friend asked why not? Then he bet that I wouldn't dare write "that kind of story". What choice did I have? Here it is, the story. It isn't so odd for two girls to love the same man. Unless he is the father of one of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Part I

Steve opened his eyes and saw a beam of sunlight coming through the window. 'I can't believe it, ' he thought, 'the sun may actually shine today. Here it is, the end of April and there's been no sign of spring in this damp and cold place.

'Somebody was warm last night. She managed to kick most of her covers off, ' Steve thought as he looked over at his sleeping daughter. Amie was laying on her back, hair spread out on her pillow, with her pink cotton sleeper pulled up to the bottom of her breasts and the covers down below her knees. Steve reached over and gently pulled the hem of the sleeper up and over her breasts with his thumb. He looked at the small, dark pink nipples that rose from the mounds.

Steve's eyes wandered down the girls body, the slope of her tummy into her navel and back up to the beginnings of her mound. The tuft of fine red and golden hair that piled just before her body curved again down to between her thighs. The sun let him see the tiny golden hairs that were normally invisible on her tummy and thighs. He reached over, put a fingertip on her right nipple, made light trails around the areola with his finger tips and then the nipple. When the nipple became erect, Steve treated the other breast to the same. Amie frowned and stirred a little, but went right back to her dreams.

When he was sure his daughter was settled, Steve let the palm of his hand roam down over her tummy, his fingers stopping a minute to explore her inset navel, and down to her mound. He played with a few of her fine pubic hairs that were standing above the others. Edging a few inches closer to, Steve could smell the intoxicating mixture of Amie's body and their previous night of sex. His fingers went between her thighs and gently forced an opening. Amie complied by lifting her left leg and letting it fall slightly to one side.

Steve's fingers found the soft damp spot still sticky from the night before, there were signs of fresh wetness in the cleft of her pussy. Steve used the sides of his fingers to slowly massage up and down the labia and over her clit. Amie responded by jerking her body when her dad hit the right spots and murmuring a faint, "umm".

She opened her eyes a little, looked at her dad and smiled. "You're beautiful," she said.

"I think that's my line."

"I love you," she responded opening her legs just a bit more.

"Me too you, Princess." Steve held her eyes with his as he slowly penetrated her pussy with one, then a second finger.

Amie closed her eyes bit her lip as she raised her hips and met his fingers. Her hand reached down by her side trying to find his cock. She did. It wasn't totally hard, but it felt heavy as she slipped her hand under it and put her fingers around it. She could feel the big vein underneath and the smooth shaft with smaller veins all around. She ran her thumb around the small circle of skin remaining from his circumcision. The length started to fill her hand as it became more and more aroused. Within a few seconds, Amie couldn't get her fingers around it and touch her thumb without squeezing a little. She stroked it slowly and steady while Steve continued fucking her with his fingers, hooking inside, pulling her to him. The palm of his hand rubbing in circles over her clit. One of his fingers had followed her moisture down in to the crack of her cheeks, found the other small hole, and opened it with just the tip.

Raising her hips again to meet him, Amie pushed hard against his fingers. Her bottom pushed his finger deeper into her pretty bottom. He watched her scrunch her eyes closed and grit her teeth.

The intimacy and intensity was just too much for Amie. With a muffled scream, she let her orgasm go and thrust harder at him. The now slippery cock in her hand was starting to spasm along with her and she felt her dad jerk and cum with her. His warm sperm shooting in force with the first stream hitting above the crook of her arm and two others leaving a trail of cum down her arm and into her hand.

Nearly exhausted, Amie laid back, looked at the ceiling for a minute and then into her father's face. Steve raised to fingers to her mouth, traced her lips with them, and pried her mouth open a crack. "Taste you," he whispered and she sucked them into her mouth.

"Taste you," she responded and brought her cum soaked fingers to his mouth. She rolled over and cuddled against him. His leg was a little too heavy as it laid over hers, but she didn't mind. She was laying in a big puddle of fresh semen, but that was okay too. She laid on his left arm and his right hand was pressing her tight against him.

It seemed like hours had gone by while the two dozed. Amie felt a stirring in the cock that was pressed into her soft tummy. She replaced his leg with hers, reached down for his cock and guided it to where it belonged. It slipped to in her ever so easily and it felt so good finding its way. The lovers lay together like that, making love slowly with little movement of their hips. Only the pressure of her thighs and stomach muscles providing the friction. They were bathed in sweat the next time they came together.

Part II

Alexis heard the phone ring in the bedroom. "Hello Amie."

"Hi, Sweetie, has my mom left yet? Has the tutor come?"

"About ten minutes ago to the first, and not yet to the second question, Amie. I wish I had a clue of what to wear; do you think the short black mini with red panties?" Alexis asked.

"You'll look like a hooker Lex. Lemme see ... I know, the pale green skirt with the dark green and yellow vertical stripes and the matching green tank. Light and fresh looking, Lexi."

"Oh okay, you know about those things. What about panties? No panties? Bra?"

"Yes panties," Amie scolded. "You'll scare him away! Do you still have that sheer white thong? That sorta lacey thing? Wear that. A Bra too; a white one that reveals just a little. I know you have one."

"Yes! He can almost see through it without being too obvious. Amie, you are a genius."

"I know, you are soooo lucky to have me for a friend."

"Bye, Amie," Alexis laughed and hung up the phone.

Alexis stripped off her top, bra, jeans and panties and went to the into bathroom. She had showered and washed her hair, but she wanted to be fresh for Mr. Pearson when he came. She took a couple of baby wipes from the box and cleaned herself good between her thighs and into her bottom. Alexis had a sudden flash of something Amie had taught her. She put one foot on the edge of the bathtub, put her finger into her pussy and dabbed just a tiny bit on each side of where her neck met her shoulder.

She found the skirt and top and rummaged through her drawer for the required thong and held it to the light. 'Oh yes, ' she thought, 'perfect.' The only bra that was light enough, and would show her nipples a little, was front closing. "That'll be good anyway, ' she whispered to herself.

As soon as she was dressed and had brushed her dark brown, shoulder length hair out, the doorbell rang. Alexis had to force herself to not run got answer it.

"Hi, Mr. Pearson, come in please."

"Thank you, Alexis. Randall or Randy while we are together if you like," he said as he stepped in.

"Okay Randy, then I'm Lex or Lexi. May I take your jacket? Would you mind so much if I asked you to take off your shoes? Marnie is very insistent on that."

"Sure Lex. Thank you," he said as he removed his light jacket and kicking off his running shoes.

Alexis took a deep breath as she watched her thirty something teacher take off the jacket and give it to her. He was six feet tall or more, had a sharp, toned chest (not to muscular, but fit), small hips, and looked ever so good in his tee shirt and tight Levi jeans. He looked so much better than he did in that suit he wore to school. And, Amie was right, he looked a little like her dad.

As Randy followed her into the dining room, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her beautiful bottom and the less than knee length skirt swaying as she walked. When they reached the big maple table, Alexis pulled two chairs out and Randy sat down.

"Can I get you something to drink? We have lots of kinds of soda and some tea or bottled water."

"I'm fine. Well, maybe a glass of water please."

When Alexis returned from the kitchen, she bent over a little and sat the water down along with a Pepsi for her. Then she pulled out her chair and sat down next to her teacher. She wasn't trying to be careful with her top opening up for him or her skirt riding up a little too much.

Randy's eyes went from her feet, up her legs to her, mostly exposed, white panties with the patch of fur clearly showing through, and up to the nipples that could be seen beneath the thin bra and tank top. He said, "You know young lady, you should learn a little more modesty. I don't give grades based on your breast size or the color of your panties."

Alexis stared blankly at Mr. Pearson. Tears were forming in her eyes and she replied, "Mr. Pearson, I believe that you just called me a prostitute. You may please leave now."

As the young girl stood up to lead him out, Randy said, "Oh god Alexis! I'm so, so sorry. It's just that I was very nervous coming here and teachers have to be very careful about being alone with young women. Paranoid is a good word."

"You have no trouble looking up my skirt in class. You have no trouble looking down my uniform blouse. You can't even stand up sometimes during class, Mr. Pearson. Just so you'll know, Amie is perfectly capable of tutoring me. I won't learn algebra by fucking you and I can't go to college, if I decide to, without algebra.

"Now then, I did ask you here because I like you a lot. I did think about seducing you. But, one way or another, if you stay then you can't leave until I know how to work these algebra problems."

"Now that you have pointed out that I am a serious asshole and I now feel like shit, can we go back to Randy?"

Alexis looked down at her bare feet, wiggled her toes, and said in a near whisper, "Maybe ... if you'd kiss me."

He did. He took her in his arms and leaned down to meet her wet lips and wet slightly open mouth. He felt her tongue against his lips and opened his mouth to accept her offer. The kiss that started soft and tender quickly turned into one of heat and pent up passion. Randy pulled her tight with her breasts smashed against his chest. His hands move up her sides and down her back down to her bottom. He held a cheek in each hand and squeezed the soft, but firm, flesh.

Alexis put her hand under his shirt and felt his chest. She pressed against him. She pressed against him hard. Hard is what she felt. Randy was already aroused and ready because she could feel his cock through her skirt and his jeans. She found the bottom of Randy's shirt and pushed it over his head. 'Oh God, ' she thought, 'look at him! I'm going to have him too.'

Randy decided that it was time to return the favor and gently lifted the tank top over Alexis' head. He sucked his breath in and reached in back to find the button to her skirt, unbuttoned it, unzipped it, let it drop to the floor and held her at arms length to see her better.

Alexis took the opportunity to unbutton and unzip Randy's jeans. She had to push them down to the floor, letting most of her breasts escape from the bra at the same time, and let him step out of them. It was her turn to admire a handsome body with a cute small butt and a cock that was trying to break through his tight fitting white boxer shorts. She ran her hand up and down the front of those boxers, marveled at the length of it and eased them down to form a pile with his jeans.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.