Everlasting - Cover

Everlasting

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I have been a teller of stories since I was very small. I've written articles and papers, but had never put a story on paper. A friend asked why not? Then he bet that I wouldn't dare write "that kind of story". What choice did I have? Here it is, the story. It isn't so odd for two girls to love the same man. Unless he is the father of one of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Part I

Back to the fall after their trip to Maui...

Amie is crazy about fall. It always seems to her that it is the start of something new and exciting. This year, she and Lex are seniors in high school and only one more year and she'll start college.

"Your father must be home Amie, his car is in the garage."

"Yes, Mom, he said he would be home today. He must've caught an early flight because I didn't expect him until around 6:00."

Marnie pulled the car up to the curb and Amie threw the back door open. Then she leaned over the seat and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. "What about me?" Whined Alexis and Amie gave her best friend a kiss on her pretty lips.

"See you guys later," Amie said as she bounded out of the car and slammed the door. She raced up the walk and did a little dance across her imaginary hopscotch. At the end she did a twirl that let her dark blue, light blue and white plaid uniform skirt fly up and expose all of her little white string bikini panties with the pale blue tight lace piping around the top and leg bands.

"With those legs and hips, she does amazing things for a pair of panties," Alexis remarked, "Sometimes I wonder if she is really my mother and other times I thinks she's still twelve years old."

"Mr. Glenn next door has always liked that little show too," Marnie whispered.

"Mr. Glenn is a perv," Alexis answered.

"Aw, he's harmless. He's never said anything to her or bothered her in any way. He just gets his panty fix and probably goes and jacks off in the bathroom. He's been doing it since she first started school."

Alexis looked at Marnie and said, "I wonder how much cum that would be. Maybe a gallon, huh?"

Marnie only shook her head. "You have a strange thought process, Alexis."

"I just think about those things."

Marnie leaned over and pushed Alexis's skirt up over her thighs until she could see nearly all of her dark blue satin panties. "You do wonderful things for panties too sweetheart," and gave Alexis a lingering kiss. Marnie opened her lovers thighs with her hand and felt the warm, damp outside. She felt the girl shudder as she pressed the satin into her partly open pussy and her finger brushed the little nub at the top. With a sigh, Marnie put the car in drive and pulled away from the curb.

Amie opened the front door and ran into the house. She was about to yell, "I'm home," when she saw her father laid back on the couch sound asleep. Rather than wake him, she took off her back pack and set it on the desk of what was her bedroom and went into their bedroom to change. She plunked down on the bed and kicked off her shoes and started to take her white, almost knee high socks off, but changed her mind. Amie stood in front of the mirror, took the bands out of her hair and let the pony tail fall out. Her hair tumbled down to the middle of her back and over her shoulders. She reached for her hair brush and tried to bring some order to the chaos of her curls. The mirror reflected the one strand that always wanted to hang over her right eye. She frowned, turned her mouth to the right, and blew it away. The tress of curls fell slowly back to where they were. For maybe the millionth time she thought, 'I will cut this all off one day. I will.' She found a little blue barrette on the dresser to trap the wayward hair.

'Maybe I should take off the bra too, ' she wondered, 'no let him do that.' Amie put her hands under her bra and tried to reseat her breasts in it and thought, 'Well that really helps too. Oh to heck with it, they are what they are.' She turned and went headed toward the door, she stopped suddenly and went back to the mirror. She opened another button on the top of her white uniform blouse, studied herself, and opened one button more for good measure.

Steve heard her padding quietly down the short hall and opened one eye. "Hi, Princess."

"Hi, Daddy, you're home way early."

"I got tired of the place and missed you so much that I got an early flight out. Sorry, but I was tired. When I sat down, I just conked out."

Amie walked up to him and smiled. She noticed he'd changed into his tee shirt and jeans. The top button was unfastened on the jeans and she thought, 'I must be feeding him too good. He is still so very sexy though.'

"Come sit by me, Baby. I need a kiss real badly."

Amie pulled her skirt up a little, swung her left leg over Steve and then boosted herself up so she straddled him. Then she leaned over him, took his face in her hands and gave him a long deep kiss. She immediately felt his tongue find hers and the ache that had been in her lower tummy all day grew even stronger.

When Amie broke the kiss and leaned back, Steve reached up and took the barrette out of her hair. The rebellious strand of hair took its place almost over her right eye. His fingertips reached for the hair and pushed it back gently behind her ear. As he looked up into her face, he thought, "You nearly stop my heart, Princess." He put his hands on her sides and slowly moved them up and over her breasts. His fingers found the top button that was fastened and slowly opened the remaining buttons. When the blouse fell open, he could see the outline of her dark pink nipples through her bra. Steve ran his thumbs of each of the small pink nipples and looked in his daughter's dreamy blue eyes. When he pushed her top off, Amie helped him shed it and reached in back for her bra snaps and let it fall over her arms and off.

"Not only a sleepy Daddy, but a horny Daddy too," she said, feeling his cock lengthen between her legs. "There was a time when I didn't know what that was and I thought something was wrong with Daddy."

"Something was wrong, it knew there was a nest very close that he was supposed to be in and could never get to it."

"All you ever had to do was to tell me that and I would have helped him find it. I know what to do now though," she said reaching between her legs and feeling his hard shaft through the jeans. She finished unzipping him and pushed his jeans and underwear down. Her fingers surrounded his cock and her thumb felt the wet tip.

Steve just let out a small grunt and cupped a titty in each of his big hands. He squeezed and massaged then, his thumbs rubbing a nipple maybe just a little too hard. Amie drew a deep breath and closed her eyes while her dad tended to her nipples.

"I'd better take this skirt off," Amie said in a whisper.

"Leave it, on Princess," Steve responded.

Steve's bare cock was pressing against Amie's pussy through her panties and Amie was stroking it between her thighs. She put her weight on her knees and raised up some and pushed her panties away from her hungry pussy, took his cock in her other hand and began to rub it up and down her slit. Each time the tip hit her clit, she jerked just a little and gasped. Steve's cock was getting soaking wet and ever so slippery.

"God, Amie, put it in Baby! I need you."

"Tell me, Daddy, tell me where."

"In your cunt, Amie. Put my cock in your cunt and fuck me."

Amie settled her opening over the tip of Steve's cock. Her labia quickly surrounded the shaft and held it firmly in place as it started it journey well inside of her. She could feel each inch of it spread her open more and the pressure forcing more of her liquid down his hard shaft. She felt the wiry hairs at the base of his cock rub against her clit and she let out another little gurgle. She opened her eyes and began to rock hard against him. Fucking him, biting her lip when his tip hit her cervix, her fingers curling into the skin of his chest.

Do what he may, Amie had Steve locked into place and he couldn't fuck her back. He just lay back and let her do the work. He could hear the noises of their fuck. The wet sounds of their intense heat and It took all of his will power not to cum in her right this second. "You feel so good baby. I can't believe how good you are for me."

Amie was in the first throws of orgasm. A small wave had already coursed through her. "Daddy cum now sweetie. Cum for me," She barely could whisper. With that, she felt her dad stiffen his whole body and raise his hips up to meet her and drive into her body even farther. Then he released into her. Spasm after spasm of sperm flooding into her. It was more than enough to send Amie over with him. Her stomach contracted and released, her cervix trying to draw his sperm deep into her womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.