Everlasting - Cover

Everlasting

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I have been a teller of stories since I was very small. I've written articles and papers, but had never put a story on paper. A friend asked why not? Then he bet that I wouldn't dare write "that kind of story". What choice did I have? Here it is, the story. It isn't so odd for two girls to love the same man. Unless he is the father of one of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Part I - A prelude to paradise

A school's out for the year vacation morning on the at a resort on the Island of Maui in Hawai'i.

"Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning, Steve."

"Good morning, Daddy."

"It's amazing that you can tan on Maui at 8 o'clock in the morning," Steve said. "I cut up the fruit that we bought yesterday and made a plate for you two." He put the plate on the table with two glasses of orange juice.

When Steve left the lanai and went back inside, Alexis said, "Personally, I'd rather have the banana."

"What banana, Lex? I don't see any bananas," Amie responded.

"The one tucked in his shorts. I suppose you'll tell me you didn't notice. Your nipples popped out a quarter of an inch and your eyes were fixed on it, Amie."

"You have a vivid imagination," scolded Amie, "And a totally sick one too."

Alexis put her sun glasses down over her eyes from her forehead and took a long, thin, juicy piece of mango. She opened her mouth to a small round hole and sucked it in and out until it was completely inside. She looked over at her best friend and smiled an evil grin.

Amie just shook her head and said, "Shush now, Mom and Dad will hear you."

"By the way, Amie, thanks for last night. You always have some wonderful fingers."

"I can't let my friend go horny in the middle of the night Lex. With your butt pressed against me, it seemed the thing to do. You were wet enough to soak the bed. You always get a little noisy though."

"You know just what to do. I wish that someday you'd let me return the favor," Alexis replied.

That afternoon, Amie, Alexis, Steve, and Marnie jumped into the rental car for a planned trip to Lahaina for some shopping. As they were winding up the hill and around the point, Amie said, "Hey guys, I think I saw a whale jump out there. This is so beautiful, why are we going shopping anyway? I read that the worst place to get ripped off is in Lahaina."

"Shup spoilsport," Alexis retorted, "It's mandatory that we go to Lahaina and spend money or they'll never let us come back."

That brought a good chuckle from Steve, but Amie just sat back, folded her arms across her chest, and sulked. Steve looked at his 16 year old daughter in the rear view mirror and saw that beautiful auburn, almost golden, hair, red pouty lips, crystal clear blue eyes, and the curve of her neck down to her small, firm breasts. Her short denim skirt had ridden up some over those long tanned legs and more than a hint of white cotton panties showed plainly in the opening. He sighed to himself and felt that feeling in his lap that he had to suppress. 'I hate myself sometimes, ' he thought, 'What am I thinking anyway?'

With a knowing smile, Marnie looked over at Steve and said, "Watch where you're going, Steve." 'Not up your daughter's skirt, ' she thought to herself.

After an hour or so of wandering through stores with the same things at the same high prices, Alexis spotted an ice cream shop on the corner and the girls went to have a cone. They were sitting outside eating their cones when Alexis said, "That girl over there is staring at you eating your ice cream Amie. She is just imagining that it's her little cunt that your tongue is running up and down. Slowly and so carefully. See, her dress is up over her thighs and I'll bet she wishes she could reach down and feel her wet little self."

"Lex, you know I hate the 'C' word! I wish that you wouldn't use it. Besides, that girl can't be more than 12."

Alexis fired back, "It turns me on and I love the way you flinch. Anyway miss 'I want everyone to think I'm a prude', who was the first to lose their precious virginity? It was almost a year before me you know. I was there when you were 12 and I know what you were thinking about then."

"You were sucking every boy that would unzip their pants for you before I got laid the first time. A year before in fact."

"Neither is true you know it, Amie. I'm very selective about the cocks that get into my mouth and I sucked my first one way before I told you that I had."

"Oh really. Who was the first lucky donor, Lex?"

"You would have a kitten if I told you," Lex said.

"Tell!"

"Okay, It was Brad."

"Brad? Your cousin Brad?", Amie asked.

"That Brad. The Brad that made you a women and unlocked that precious pussy of yours. By the way, he say's your still the best fuck he's every had."

"I don't know how to tell you this, Lex, but having sex with your first cousin is incest."

"I've never fucked him, only sucked him. I still do when he comes home from school and we get the chance.

Hey, see that girl's brother? He's doing his best to look up your skirt. Too bad you have this thing about wearing panties or you could really give him a show. Get that little cock of his nice and hard. Maybe his sis will get lucky tonight."

Amie told her, "I'm not interested in little boys, Lex."

"No, you like big boys. Big boys about 45 with a nice hairy, but not too hairy, chests. Big strong boys that look great in shorts with no underwear and no shirt. Big boys that bring you breakfast in the morning and want you all night long. A special big boy that fucks your mother and probably pretends it's you."

"You keep implying that I want to sleep with my father and that just isn't true," Amie whispered.

"I watch you walk by him and wiggle that incredible butt of yours for him. You don't think it isn't noticeable that you conveniently take off your bra and then make certain that you give him enough views of your titties that you make him crazy? He nearly drools sometimes, Amie."

"Shhh, here they come now."

About that time the young girl and her brother got up from the table with their mother. She smiled a Lex and Lex blew her a kiss goodbye. The young boy didn't look as if it was the right time to have to stand up. Apparently Amie hadn't hidden very much from him.

"Do you know those kids, Alexis?" Marnie asked.

"No Marnie, not really. We just sorta shared an ice cream cone is all."

Amie put her hand over her mouth and held back a snicker. Amie had known Alexis since they were small. She knew Lex could be crude, but loved her anyway. Lex brought something to her life. Her mom and dad adored her too and treated her like another daughter. So Amie thought anyway.

Marine said, "We bought you girls something at the jewelry store. I hope you like." With that she took a little box out of her tote and opened it. It was a pretty little Tahitian black pearl pendant on a gold chain. Marnie put her hands on Alexis' shoulders and rub up and down her arms. Amie could have sworn that the fine golden hairs on her friends arms stood straight out and that she could see Alexis shudder a little. Marnie draped the necklace around her neck and fastened the little clasp. Then Marnie took out a small mirror so Alexis could see.

"Oh Marnie," Alexis nearly moaned, "it is so beautiful. Thank you so much."

Steve sat in the chair next to Amie and pulled it around to face her, "I got you something too, Princess." he said, "I really hope that you like it." Steve reached down and took Amie's right foot in his hand and slipped her sandal off. He carefully placed the pretty little foot on the chair between his thighs and opened the little box that he had. It was an ankle bracelet with a tiny dolphin fastened to it.

Amie was more that a little aware of where her foot was. She made no effort to tug her skirt down either. She could see her dad take a little look between her legs as he held her foot and it made a rush if heat run from her stomach down to her toes. As Steve fastened the bracelet around her ankle, Amie let her toes curl and she felt another rush when those toes brushed against her father's penis through his shorts. The look on her father's face was one of those unforgettable moments. "It is so pretty, Daddy. I will keep it always as an everlasting memory," she said.

Part II

"Are you positive that you won't go with us, Amie?" Marnie said.

"No, Mom. I don't want to go climbing around a bunch of rocks and looking at a lot of old stuff. I think I'll stay in the condo and read." Amie's dad had a golf match that morning and would be leaving soon too. That would let her get some down time and some sun.

Alexis walked out to her and kissed Amie on the check. She whispered in her ear, "It really is okay to say cunt. Try it."

Amie gave her a startled look and said, "What?", But Alexis just smiled, cupped her hand and gave her a smile and a wave with her fingers.

It wasn't long before her dad came and kissed her cheek and told her goodbye. Then Alexis and her Mother waved goodbye and left too. She got up out of her chair on the lanai and went to the bedroom. She took off her top, folded it and put it on the bed. Then she wiggled her shorts down and put them on the bed too. The closet had a nearly full length mirror on the door, so she stood in front of it and took a good look at herself. She guessed she was pretty enough. Not like Lex, but the boys looked at her too. She guessed that a lot of girls wished their breasts were bigger, but she could get away without wearing a bra if she liked and that was a plus. Besides, her breasts would probably get bigger. Then a sudden image of her dad looking down her top when she bent over flashed through her mind. She thought, 'Why not admit that you like it, Amie?' and quickly flushed the thought from her mind.

Amie took a quick look outside at the condos across from theirs. She decided that sunning nude would never do, people could see her. Especially if the pervs had binoculars. So, she decided that the really thin bikini panties would let some sun through to tan and still give her a bit of modesty too. So she slipped her panties off and found the other pair and put them on. She looked in the mirror again, decided that you could see a trace of her pubic hair, but it was just trimmed, very light, and wouldn't be noticed from a distance. With the short top slipped over her head and her hair fluffed back to something like brushed, she headed for the lanai. She laid out on the lounge and pulled her top back over her head.

'God it's hard to read with the sun like this, ' she thought, 'it's boring anyway.' Maybe it wasn't the really book. Those thoughts of Dad in his shorts yesterday and him looking at her panties when he was putting on the ankle bracelet kept running through her mind. Her toes had actually touched his "cock" (as Lex would say), kinda touched it anyway. It wasn't long and she was getting more than a little randy. The ache in her lower tummy was becoming unbearable and she was certain that she was creaming her panties. She looked up to see if anyone could see her over the short wall in front. Deciding they couldn't, she straightened her pillow and laid her head back down. Then she let her right hand slide under her and across her tummy to her panties. Just then she heard a little crash and "damn it".

Amie looked up and said, "Daddy? What are you doing here?"

"I came back, Princess. I went to pick up Frank at his condo and apparently he fell this morning and hurt his ankle, so I had to call the golf course and cancel the tee time. I thought you were sleeping and was trying to be quiet. Not too well as you can see."

Amie laughed, "I hope you didn't hurt yourself. Sorry for laughing, but you aren't exactly a ballerina, Daddy. You and quiet don't belong in the same sentence."

Steve rubbed his shin and laughed too. He went out on the lanai and pulled the other lounge next to Amie's. Amie sat up making sure that her top covered her breasts and faced her father. She didn't realize that the big wet spot on her panties would let him see right through her panties. Until she saw him look. More than just look.

Amie looked at her dad's face. She saw a longing look and she saw him raise his eyes to hers. She traded places and looked down at Steve's crotch. "You're getting an erection, Daddy," she said without expression. Some instinct told her to reach and put her hand on it, but she ignored then notion.

"I can't even say I'm sorry, Princess, I'm sitting in front of the most beautiful girl in the world and she's half dressed. I suppose it's perverted, but I can't help it."

Amie straightened up a little and slowly took her top from in front of her breasts and laid it on the table next to them. She watched as his hands came forward and cupped one in each hand. He fondled them slowly and gently. When his thumbs touched her nipples, she felt a shock run through her and thought that she would orgasm for sure. Then he moved his mouth closer to hers. Very close. And touched her lips with his. And she put her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth hard against hers. His tongue met hers and the kiss seemed to be go on forever. Amie had never been really kissed before, certainly not like that kiss anyway. That kiss said, "I love you, I need you, I want you more than anything." and her kiss answered him in the same way.

Steve stood, took her hand in his and said, "I'm not going to even think about many ways this is wrong, Princess."

"Neither am I, Daddy." They nearly ran for the bedroom. When the two got to the bedroom, Steve stood with his arms on her hips and just looked at her for a minute. Then he took her in his arms and kissed her again. Not quit so urgent now, but a tender, loving kiss and a kiss that brought tears to Amie's eyes. She fought to take his shirt off (not easy if you don't want to break a kiss). She managed to tug the shirt off though and groped for his belt. Steve had to help her shaking hands with the belt, but the zipper was easy enough and his pants were soon on the floor. She had to pull his briefs well away to get them over his hard cock and down his legs. But oh my! There it was and how good he looked! She gave him a gentle shove to the bed and made him sit, then stood in front of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.