Rainstorm - Cover

Rainstorm

by Virgil Black

Copyright© 2008 by Virgil Black

Erotica Sex Story: A group of JV cross country runners are out practicing when they are caught in a sudden rainstorm. Luckily, one of the girls' fathers happens to drive by in his subcompact car.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

Dad was driving me home from my eighth grade Science Club when a squall blew in. Sheets of rain suddenly poured down, and even though he put the wipers on full speed, the windshield was a watery mess. I could barely make out the green blur of trees along the road up ahead whipping back and forth in the wind. What had started out as a sunny, warm, early fall day had turned ugly really fast, but that wasn't too unusual for our region. I just felt sorry for the people who had been caught outside.

Being cautions, Dad slowed way down, even though there weren't any other cars around. He always drove the back road home from my school to avoid traffic, though the whole trip usually took longer.

That's when I saw them. "Dad, there's someone on the side of the road up ahead," I warned him.

"Yeah, a bunch of people. Oh, one of them is waving. I'm going to stop - roll down your window and find out what's going on."

He began pulling over, right next to the waver. The person stood back as we came to the side of the road. Even through the water on the glass I could tell it was a girl. She was hugging her arms around herself. She ran over as soon as we stopped, and even before the window was down she started shouting.

"Daddy! Daddy! I thought it was your car! I'm so glad it's you!"

It was my sister. She was soaked through, her wet hair and and clothes plastered to her skin. She wiped water from her eyes as she leaned to the window.

"What happened?" my dad asked.

"The storm hit us when we were out for a practice run. Then Tammy slipped and hurt her ankle. I think it's sprained."

"Oh Hell. Let me see it." He got out of the car and went over to the rest of the group. There were three other girls, all huddled around a fourth, who was sitting on the muddy ground. Dad was instantly soaked. I was getting wet, too, my arm and leg catching the rain pouring down the side of the car and into the open window.

"Lucky we found you guys," I told my sister. "It's a long way back to school."

She nodded her head, shivering, while she looked back at the others. Her arms and legs were covered in goosebumps and her teeth chattered. None of the girls were wearing much - just running shorts and tank tops or T-shirts, plus their shoes, of course. They were the other members of my sister's JV cross-country team.

My dad came back to the car. "You were right, Penny, it looks like a sprain. It's not an emergency, but she'll have to see a doctor. Where's your coach? We have to get all of you out of the rain now!"

"Coach is back at school. Emeline tried calling him, but we couldn't get a signal."

"Oh." He thought. "We'll just have to cram into our car then."

She nodded.

"Gus, get in the back." I started to open the door. "No! Just climb over. Don't get any wetter than you already are!" I did what he said and hopped between the front seats, sitting in the middle of the back seat.

"Girls!" He was using his command voice, the one he always used when Penny or I weren't cooperating. "Strip off as many wet clothes as you can." He walked around to the hatchback and opened it. Penny immediately followed orders and pulled her wet tank top over her head. Then she dropped her shorts and handed them both to my dad. "Shoes, too!" my dad said. She did what he asked, and then stood there shivering by the side of the car in her bare feet and nearly transparent underwear. The other girls looked at her for a few seconds, and then started stripping off their own clothes. While this was going on, Dad tossed two big wool blankets at me. "Once you're in the car, I have a couple of blankets you can share to warm up," he told them. He stalked over to Tammy where she sat on the ground and picked her up in his arms, then carried her to the car. "Open the door, Penny," he said, and after she did he placed Tammy down gently in the front seat. "Help her get undressed," he said to Penny. "You three get in back," he ordered the other girls.

The girls quickly climbed in the back doors, one to my left and two on my right. I was suddenly surrounded by cold, wet flesh, the thighs of the girls on either side of me half in my lap. Penny squatted down by the side of the car and pulled off Tammy's remaining running shoe and sock, and then her shorts. "Tammy, if you can stand up for a second, let Penny sit down and then you sit her lap." Tammy nodded and the two girls changed places. Tammy gingerly climbed over her, her knees next to the stick shift. My dad went around the back again, slammed the hatch after throwing all their clothes inside, and got in last. He started the car.

"We'll just wait here until the storm passes," he said. All five girls were trembling from cold, their teeth clicking loudly. "Give me one of the blankets, Gus. You in the back share the other one." Dad wrapped the blanket I'd handed him around Penny and Tammy, tucking it behind Penny's back and under their legs as best he could while Penny hugged Tammy to her chest, trying to share their warmth. Then he turned on the heater. I handed one end of the blanket to the girl on my left and passed the other end to the girl by the other door. They pulled it tight. It covered us all, but just barely. The three of them snuggled it up under their chins, their jaws shaking.

"It'll warm up soon," Dad said. The windows were already fogging over. "You'll warm up even faster if you can take off more wet things," he suggested. Penny started struggling under the blanket she shared and then raised her arms up over her head, stretching off her jogging bra. "You too?" she asked Tammy, who nodded. Penny then helped Tammy get hers off as well.

The girl by the far door asked the girl between us to her to help her, and after they struggled for a moment, her jog bra came off over her head. She dropped it onto the floor. "Now mine," the girl on my right asked. I watched as she turned to face me and I felt her wet boobs rub against my arm. The girl behind her reached under them and grabbed onto the bottom of her bra, flipping it up over her breasts and taking it off, her arms raised up over her head. The blanket fell slightly, and I almost got a peek down it, but even more exciting, her bare tits slapped my arm while they were pulling the bra over her head. They were cold and wet, but very soft. For a brief moment I felt one of her hard and crinkly nipples against my skin. I could feel blood rushing down into my penis. Oh, no - this would not be a good time for a boner, I thought.

I turned and leaned away from her and bumped into the side of the last girl, who had lifted her tight Lycra top inside out over her face, but was now trapped, her arms up, the short, tight sleeves clinging to her wrists. "Oh! Help! I'm stuck!" she cried, wiggling her arms around. The blanket had fallen down around her waist, her jiggling breasts completely exposed. Her dark nipples were poking straight out from her wet, round boobs. My erection grew even more.

"Wait, I'll get you out," I said. I grabbed one of her arms and the stretchy material, and pulled her wrist out. She quickly reached down and pulled the blanket back up over her chest. "Can you do the other one, too?" she asked, her face still inside the shirt. I grabbed the other wrist and yanked it free as well, then pulled the top the rest of the way off. When she was free, she smiled shyly at me. She was red from embarrassment, but I was blushing too. "Sorry about that," she said.

I shrugged my shoulders, and felt my cock getting harder, pointing uncomfortably down the leg of my shorts and straining against the fabric. Dad was watching us in the rearview mirror.

"Okay!" he announced. "So, just relax everybody. This squall won't last long, and the car will be warmed up soon. Then I'll drive you all back to school. You have dry clothes there, right?"

"Yeah, Daddy," Penny said. The others nodded.

"Thanks for rescuing us, Mr. Black," the girl on my right said.

"No problem, um ... Dear, I don't know your name." Dad replied, looking back over his shoulder at her.

"I'm Jenny. This is Emeline." The girl by the door waved her hand up over the top of the blanket. "And that's my sister, Jules."

"You're twins?"

"Yes, fraternal, sir," said the girl on my left side. Now that I had a chance to notice, they did look a lot alike.

"Sorry I have such a small car," said my dad. "Maybe I should have gotten an SUV after all."

"I like your car, Mr. Black," Emeline said. "It's cute."

"Besides, we'll warm up faster this way," Jenny agreed.

"Oh yeah. Guys, that's my little brother, Gus," my sister introduced me.

"Hi," I said.

"Gus?" asked Jenny.

"My real name is Virgil," I said.

"Like me," added my dad, "but we call him Gus, like the astronaut." The girls looked at me and I just shrugged and shook my head.

It was getting steamy inside the car. The girls, who had been out in the cold rain much longer than Dad, were still shivering, but I was getting hot under the blanket, even though I was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I couldn't get out from under, though, without uncovering at least one of the girls, so I suffered a little.

My dad started complaining about the coach, wondering how he could just send a bunch of fifteen-year-old girls out without supervision. He thought it was irresponsible and dangerous. Penny, always a peacemaker, was trying to calm him down so he didn't blow up at the coach when he took them back to the school. My dad had a pretty hot temper, but once his anger passed he was always ready to forgive and forget. I didn't think there would be any problems with the coach.

Dad asked Emeline if she could try her her phone again and this time she got a signal. She called the coach and told him what happened. My dad asked to talk to the coach, too, and Emeline handed him the phone. Penny gave my dad a stern look, and he nodded.

"Coach Morris? This is Virgil Black, Penny's dad. Uh huh. We're okay now, but if I hadn't accidentally come along, these girls would still be in a bit of trouble." He paused, listening. "Yes, it was very lucky. All I'm saying is that maybe the school should rethink how it let's the running teams practice." Another pause. "No. No, I'll bring them back when the weather clears. They don't have anything dry to wear here, so if you could get their clothes ready, or get them something to cover up with at least when I get them back to the school that would be a big help. Okay, thanks." He disconnected. He smiled at Penny.

While we waited, we all sat quietly. The rain still poured down, although a little less fiercely. The windows had steamed up completely, and it was impossible to see outside, except for where Jules had wiped small circle in the fog on her window, out of which she peeked occasionally. Despite my discomfort with the temperature, I was acutely aware that I was sitting under a blanket with three naked girls. Well, almost naked, except for their underpants. I had a very persistent hardon stretching down the leg of my shorts, but I couldn't easily adjust it without one of the girls seeing it. In fact, I was really afraid that Jenny might accidentally brush her hand or her leg against it and be grossed out. But that fear didn't help it go away.

I tried wiggling my butt slightly, sort of hoping my boner would slip into a more comfortable spot, when Jenny turned and looked at me. Her eyes narrowed and a tiny little smile spread across her face. Then I felt her hand on my bare leg, sliding up my thigh. She slowly ran her fingers right up over the bottom of my shorts and grabbed my stiff cock, the length of it resting against her palm. I stopped breathing. I wondered if she could feel my quick pulse beating inside the swollen organ like I could. She squeezed it once, and then swung it around over the top of my thigh until it was laying sideways, pointing toward her. She winked at me, and her hand left my cock. I could breath again, and my hardon was in a much more comfortable position.

My face felt hot and I knew I was blushing.

Then I felt her hand once more, on my hip, then creeping lightly down the length of my cock. She stopped when she reached the drawstring of my shorts, and began untying it. I looked around at the other girls in the back seat to see if they noticed anything, but Jules was looking out the window and Emeline was leaning forward a little and had begun talking to Penny and Tammy. When Jenny got the drawstring untied, she pulled the waist of my shorts loose, causing the blanket to billow out momentarily. That's just when Jules turned away from her spot in the window and noticed something going on in my lap under the blanket. She looked at me an tilted her head and I must have made an eye movement that gave it away or something, because next she looked at Jenny, who winked. Now a small smile spread across Jules' face, and very soon I felt her hand on my left thigh. Then both girls grabbed the waist of my shorts. Jenny whispered "Lift up," her breath tickling my ear. I raised my butt, and the two of them quickly skimmed my shorts halfway down my thighs. They grabbed the elastic on my underpants, and Jenny whispered "Again" and soon they too were down by my shorts. My cock stood up under the loose blanket and my balls hung freely between my legs. Jenny's hand found mine, and she grabbed it lightly and moved it high up on her thigh. Her skin was no longer as cold as it had been, but it still felt clammy. She put her hand back on my leg and slid it up, brushing against my nuts, and then wrapped her fingers around my boner, lightly gripping it. Jules' hand followed, but instead of my cock, she cupped my balls in her palm and began rolling them around very gently. Despite being very excited, I was kind of embarrassed. I didn't have a lot of hair down there, yet. Just a few curly ones above my dick and some peachfuzz on my ball sack. They didn't seem to mind, though, and fondled me gently as I grew harder and harder.

Jenny was lightly stroking her hand up and down my cock, paying special attention to the sensitive tip when her hand reached the end. She would grab it gently with her fingertips and twist them slowly around it like it was a bottle-cap. Every time she did that an electric shock would race from my groin into my stomach, making all my muscles clench. Just when I thought she was going to make me shoot, she would stop and her hand slowly slid back down to the base of my throbbing dick. Jules played with my balls the whole time, stroking them and the inside of my thighs until my sack was tight. Even then, she kept touching me, her fingernails raking across my skin lightly.

I started squeezing Jenny's thigh, unconsciously at first, whenever she played with the tip of my cock and my muscles seemed to seize up. But soon I was doing it purposefully as the two girls stroked me, enjoying the resilience of her flesh and the soft, soft skin under my fingertips. I decided to see if Jules would let me touch her leg as well, and I placed my hand lightly on her upper thigh, only inches from where her pussy would be, hidden underneath her panties. She didn't stop me when I started squeezing her there, too.

Then I guess Jenny decided to make me come, or maybe she just teased me a little too far, because the next time she was doing the bottle-cap thing a familiar tingle began in my groin, and an unstoppable eruption boiled up from my nuts. I felt my dick swell again, growing larger than I had ever felt it before. Fluid raced in pulses up my prick, blasting out against Jenny's palm as she played with me. I stopped breathing and remained perfectly still, my face as blank as I could make it while I clenched my teeth and had the greatest orgasm of my life. Neither Jenny or Jules rested as I came, though, their hands still fondling me, until they teased out the last drops of jizz, draining me totally. The whole thing couldn't have taken more than three or four minutes.

When I could breath again, my crotch was covered in come, and so were the twins' hands. Jenny reached down and pulled my underpants up slightly, wiping her hand on them as she did so. Jules copied her. When they were done, they drew their hands away from me and back into their own laps. I lifted my butt into the air and pulled my underwear and shorts up again. Everything was back to normal.

Then dad said, "The rain's almost stopped. Are you girls warm enough?" They all answered yes. "Okay, I'm going to roll down the windows and get us unfogged, then I'll get you back to school and into dry clothes." He shifted the car into gear, brushing his hand against Tammy's knee, which had slipped out from under the blanket. "Sorry, Dear," he said, "you'll just have to move a bit so I can drive."

Tammy nodded.

"All you alright, Dear?" my Dad asked. Tammy looked red in the face and was taking short breaths.

"Sure, Mr. Black," she answered. "I feel fine. Just a little hot. My ankle doesn't even hurt that much anymore."

"Well then, good. Let's go." He looked her up and down, and we were off.


I could tell Gus was uncomfortable smashed in between Jules and me. There definitely wasn't enough room in the back of Mr. Black's car for all of us. But when he started wiggling around like Danny did when we were watching the movie last Friday, I knew something was up. It wasn't surprising, really. If I'd been a boy sandwiched between two teenage girls wearing only their underwear, I'm sure I'd have gotten a boner, too.

At first, I just wanted to feel it. I know that's bad, but after playing with Danny's, I was curious what another boy's erection would feel like. So I felt for it - I didn't think Penny's brother would mind, really - and found it pointing down the leg of his shorts. Actually, it was bigger than I expected for a boy his age, and it felt really hard, not that I had much experience to go on. It seemed sort of trapped there against his leg, so I moved it around to where I figured it was supposed to be. I told myself that was all was going to do.

That decision lasted about fifteen seconds before I changed my mind. I wanted to feel it again. For real this time. I checked to make sure no one was looking, and then I slid my hand across the front of his shorts and untied them so I could stick my hand down inside. That's when Jules turned away from the window and noticed what I was doing, almost exactly like what happened with Danny. I winked at her and she smiled.

"Lift up," I whispered in Penny's brother's ear, and he did while we both pushed his shorts a little way down his legs. I could tell he had tighty-whities on, so Jules and I pushed those down, too, after I told him to lift up again. I wanted to play with it, now, but his hand was in the way, resting on his leg, so I grabbed it and moved it over to my leg. His hand was warm and felt nice against my skin, especially against the inside of my thigh.

He didn't have much pubic hair - hardly any, really, and it was kind of neat to feel the smooth skin around the base of his cock with my fingertips. It was really soft, just like my own. I could feel Jules' hand right under mine, playing with his balls. I started stroking his penis with my fingertips and then twisting them around the tip of it, just the way Danny had liked it. His skin was really soft even though his dick felt super hard. They said it didn't hurt to have a boner, but I found that hard to believe. When I played with the tip, Penny's brother would get all tense like it hurt a lot, but he didn't try to stop me. I figured it felt to him the same way it feels to me when I am just about to make myself come - it feels like I'm a string about to be plucked. Except he wasn't in control of it, I was!

I'd only been playing with it for a couple of minutes and I didn't think he was ready to shoot yet, but I was wrong. I was playing with the tip again when all of a sudden he grabbed my leg really hard and I felt wet, hot splashes against my palm. He sort of shook a little bit and I held on to his cock, which was still very hard, squeezing it and sliding my hand up and down and really making a mess with all the semen he had spurted out. I don't know why, it just sort of seemed like the thing to do. Some of it oozed out between my fingers and I felt even more come dripping down the back of my hand.

At first I wasn't sure how I was going to myself clean up, but then I remembered his underpants, so I pulled them up a bit and sort of wiped my hand off on them, which worked well enough. Jules wiped her hand off, too.

That was it, really. I'd only said three words to him the whole time. I could tell he was pulling his shorts back up, but I didn't want to turn and look at him or anything. I mean, what was I supposed to say? I just stared straight ahead.

It was cool, though, making him come like that. I was just starting to wonder if he could do it again when Penny's dad told us we were going to go back to the school.

Oh, well.


Jenny did it to me again! Both times she got to play with the boy's penis while I got his balls. I was going to have to be a little more aggressive in the future if I was ever going to get any experience with the the other end.

It's funny, but this time didn't surprise me at all. Not like last Friday when our friend Danny came over. I never expected that.

Danny had been our next-door neighbor and sometimes best-friend since we were all little kids. We'd even been in almost all the same classes as long as I could remember. But when we went to Ursuline, of course he couldn't go. Most days we still got to see Danny after school, and since our folks wouldn't let us date yet, we usually spent Friday nights watching movies down in the basement with him, so last Friday started out as nothing unusual.

I don't know if it was one of the actresses in the scary movie or the fact that Jenny and I were sitting on the couch on either side of him, kind of pressed up against him because were we frightened, but I noticed that Danny had a boner pushing up the front of his pants. I remembered they told us in health class that guys got boners all the time, and I didn't want to embarrass him so I didn't say anything. I just glanced at it a little now and then while watching the movie, wondering what it looked like. That is, I was wondering what Danny's looked like - I'd seen pictures of erections before so I already knew what they looked like, in general.

One time when I glanced down, though, Jenny had her hand on it and was rubbing it a little. I was shocked! I was going to pretend I hadn't seen anything, but she saw me look and winked at me.

"Can we see it?" she asked him.

"Uh huh," he answered, nodding his head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.