Back Trouble - Cover

Back Trouble

by Virgil Black

Copyright© 2008 by Virgil Black

Erotica Sex Story: A man hurts his back and gets some unusual first aid from his daughter's teenage friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Masturbation   .

I'd been laying on the grass for two hours, at least. I didn't know for sure, though, because I wasn't wearing a watch, and even if I had been, I wasn't able to move my wrist into a position where I could see it without causing myself excruciating pain.

My back had gone out again, or something like it. The last time this happened was when I bent over to grab a fallen branch on the driveway a few years ago and collapsed to my hands and knees in pain. I couldn't stand up again, but I managed to crawl into the garage and pull myself upright by hanging onto one of the cars. After that, my doctor told me to start doing back exercises, and I did them for a while. It had never happened again, and I sort of forgot about it. Until today.

Only it was even worse this time. I had just finished mowing the lawn and was picking up a bag of grass clippings when I fell to the ground with a searing pain in my back. If I didn't move, it didn't hurt, but I couldn't even get to my knees.

The first problem was no one was home. Gus had just left to work as a junior camp counselor for the next month, and my wife and daughter were out shopping. They had planned on being gone all day. I really wished I carried my cell phone with me all the time like my kids did, but I had just never gotten into the habit.

The second problem was that my neighbors all lived too far away to hear me call for help. I know because I tried over and over again. Eventually, I gave up.

The last problem was that it was very hot out - we were suffering through an August heat wave - and I was laying in the middle of the yard with no shade. This was a problem I could try to solve, at least, and I managed to army crawl on my belly slowly and painfully a dozen yards toward the pool deck before I gave up. I almost made it, but it just hurt too much to keep going. I rolled over onto my back and spread out my arms and legs, which was the most comfortable position I could get into. The ground was kind of cool, but I could feel the sun baking me and sweat beaded up on my body, sometimes even dripping into my eyes. This really sucked.

It got worse, too. After only a short while, I could feel the stirrings of a headache, which I hoped was due to the glare from the bright, cloudless sky and not the beginning of heat stroke. All my exposed skin felt tight and hot - I was going to have a hell of a sunburn when this was over.

My head was pounding and I had pretty much resigned myself to another hour or so of suffering, at least until the trees cast some shade around me, when I heard a car pull into the driveway. Was my wife back early? I sure hoped so. I started shouting for help again. I heard the engine turn off, and a moment later the car door opened and shut. I kept yelling.

"Mr. Black? Mr. Black, is that you? Where are you?" a girl's voice was calling as it came around the side of the house.

"I'm back by the pool! I need help!" I yelled.

I heard the sound of sandals slapping on the brick walkway, and then the girl exclaimed, "Oh my God!' and started running. Finally I could see her; it was my daughter's friend Angela. She ran right up next to me and crouched down. One hand was over her mouth and the other reached out to gently touch my chest. She had started crying.

"Oh my God, Mr. Black! Can you hear me? Why is your face is all red? What's wrong?" she was almost hysterical.

"Angela, calm down, Dear. Calm down. I'm okay."

She started breathing a little more slowly. "What happened, Mr. Black?" she choked out between little sobs.

"My back went out, Dear. If I move, it hurts."

"Well, why do you look like that?" I assumed she meant sweaty and red-faced. She had stopped crying.

"I've been out here for a couple of hours. I think I might be getting heat stroke."

"Oh my God!" she sobbed, covering her face, and it seemed like she might start crying again.

"Angela, it'll be all right. Just stay calm." Just then I noticed for the first time that because of the way she had crouched next to my shoulder, her short, white tennis skirt had fallen up her thighs, exposing most of her legs and her blue-striped panties. Even in my sorry state the view definitely caught my attention, and for a moment I was too distracted to notice her looking down at me. When I did, however, I quickly looked away.

She smiled a little, in relief I thought. Had she seen me peeking? I didn't think so, because she didn't try to cover herself up. "Where is everyone, Mr. Black?" she asked. "Penny said I should come over and go swimming with her this afternoon."

"Penny's out with her mom, Dear. They'll be gone all day. She must have forgotten she made plans with you."

"That's just like Penny. Where's Gus?"

"He went to robot camp yesterday."

"Robot camp? That sounds kind of cool."

"Mmmhmm. Dear, I need you to focus a little bit. I need some help or I might get pretty sick. Do you have your phone?" She nodded. "Good, can you call my wife and tell her what's happened?"

She nodded again and started looking in the bag she had carried in and dropped at her side. Then she stopped and turned back to me. I had been staring between her legs again, and just managed to focus on her face before she looked up from her purse.

"Mr. Black, I remember from health class that you're supposed to give first aid to people having a heat stroke. I need to get you into the shade and get you something to drink right away."

"Uh, I think that's right Angela." I thought a moment. "Can you pull that umbrella over here?" I pointed with my chin. "That would be a good start."

Angela turned and looked over her shoulder at the umbrella by the pool. It was a large one and covered two lounge chairs. "I think I can do it, Mr. Black," she said.

I nodded and she rose. I stared up her long, tan legs and could see just a bit of her panty-covered crotch. Her legs glistened a little in the bright sun with lotion or perspiration, I couldn't tell, and when she turned, her skirt flipped out just enough for me to catch a glimpse of her bottom.

She walked over to the umbrella and tried lifting it. "It's too heavy, Mr. Black."

"Try dragging it, Dear. Grab it near the base and pull it." She bent over, her skirt riding up over her bottom, completely exposing her underpants. I could see how the tight fabric stretched over her smooth young buns and plump pussy lips. She took a small step backward and managed to move to umbrella, the stand grinding against the flat tiles of the pool deck.

"I can do it, Mr. Black!" she said, looking back at me. I nodded my encouragement, and she began dragging it slowly toward me, one step at a time. I watched her lean, muscular legs and ass the whole time, my cock even stirring a little bit. I knew I was thinking like a pervert around my daughter's friend. Maybe it was the onset of heat stroke.

Eventually she brought the umbrella to the edge of the pool deck, which was close enough that the shadow it cast covered me completely. I felt cooler immediately.

"Mr. Black. Is the house open? So I can get you a glass of water or something?" Angela asked. She was standing next to me again, her feet by my head, and I could see right up her skirt when I looked at her face.

"Um, The patio doors are locked, but I think the side door is open. Try it."

She ran off, her sandals clopping. I heard them coming back toward me just a moment later.

"Nope, it's locked," she told me.

"That's okay, Dear. I have keys." I thought for a second. "Except, they are in my pocket, and I can't reach them. I know this is awkward, Angela, but do you think you could get them."

"Sure, Mr. Black. Left or right?"

"Right."

She nodded and kneeled down on my left side. She leaned over me, her left hand in the grass supporting her. Her short skirt rode up, and I could see the back of her thighs and her bottom again. The stripes on her panties highlighted the contours of her trim little butt. She wiggled her fingers into the right front pocket of my jeans and pushed them inside.

"Sorry, Mr. Black, it's kind of tight." She wiggled her hand around, stretching the denim away from my hip. The touch of her hand so near my crotch tickled, and my dick got a little harder. Finally she had her hand all the way into my pocket, and I could feel her fingertips fumbling with the keys. "Got them!" she shouted, dragging her hand out, the side of it brushing against the tip of my cock, which made me shudder painfully. I groaned.

"Oh, did I hurt you, Mr. Black?" she asked with concern.

"It was just a back spasm, Dear. Not your fault," I lied. "Hold the keys up and I'll tell you which one opens the door."

"There's only one key," she told me, still leaning over but looking back at me, her straight blond hair hanging over her shoulders.

"Huh?"

"There's just one key, Mr. Black. Should I use it?"

Damn. "No dear, don't bother. That's the key to the shed. I must have left the house keys inside." My head still pounded and it was hard to think, but I felt a little better now that I was in the shade.

"Oh." She looked thoughtful. "How about the hose? Could I use the hose to give you some water?"

"That's a great idea, Angela. It's back that way, next to the house."

"I know. I saw it when I went to the side door," she said, climbing back to her feet. She stood by me again, looking down, and I got another peek all the way up her long, lean legs. "Don't worry, I'll be right back."

She came back quickly, pulling the hose behind her. She laid the end of it a few feet away from me in the grass and went back to turn it on. I could hear water gurgling out as her sandals clopped back.

She crouched near my head again and held the hose up. "I turned it on just a little so it wouldn't spill too much. Should I just pour some into your mouth?" she asked.

I nodded and open my mouth wide. It splashed down, and I coughed as I tried to swallow, spitting up a lot over my face, neck, and shirt. The water felt wonderful, however. I was surprised at how thirsty I was, and I drank quite a lot, once I got the hang of it, before I asked her to stop. She dropped the hose and ran back to the spigot to turn it off. My shirt was soaking wet and I was laying in a puddle in the grass, but the water had cooled me down a lot and I felt much better than before.

"How's that, Mr. Black?" Angela was standing next to me again.

"Much better, Dear. Thank you. I think you saved me."

"Really? Cool." She smiled. She started fanning herself. "Now I'm really hot. Would it be okay if I took a quick dip in the pool, Mr. Black?"

"Angela, could you call my wife first?"

"I'll be quick, Mr. Black. Then I'll call her." I sighed exasperatedly as she crouched down again, digging in her bag. She pulled out two small scraps of red fabric. "Now, where can I change?" She looked around. Then she looked down at me and smiled wickedly. "I guess I could just change here. You won't peek, will you, Mr. Black?" She winked at me.

Uh oh.

She stood up again and stepped away from me, onto the pool deck. She turned her back to me and grabbed the bottom of the tight polo shirt she was wearing and began to pull it over her head. It was high enough for me to see that no bra straps covered her tan back before I turned away. I now knew she had seen me looking at her earlier, and I didn't want to get caught again.

"Oh, the zipper always get stuck on this skirt," she mumbled. "There, I got it!" I kept my head turned away from her, despite an almost overwhelming urge to steal a quick glance. I heard the clunk of one of her sandals on the deck tiles, followed by another. I imagined that she had just taken off her panties, and my cock swelled. "The cool thing about this bikini, Mr. Black, is that the bottom ties on the sides. Don't you think the the bows are pretty?"

The invitation caught me off guard and I turned my head. She was standing several feet from me, her side turned, with the ties of her bikini bottom in her hands. I could see naked skin all the way up the side of her body from the strap of her sandals to the thin string of the bikini top covering her small breasts. She was looking at me, waiting for me to watch her.

She tied the bow. "See how it ties off? Doesn't that look nice?" She turned around first one way and then the other, modeling the front and back of the tiny bikini for me. The bottoms barely covered her mound in the front, and showed off her luscious bottom in back, a small triangle of fabric snuggled up between her tan buttcheeks. The top was just a thin string across her back and two patches of fabric over her cute tits.

"It looks very nice, Dear." I answered, swallowing.

She smiled. "Penny has one just like it. We got matching suits!" She crouched down and slipped the sandals off her feet. Then she turned and ran across the deck, her ass jiggling wonderfully before she dived smoothly into pool. After the splash, I heard her surface. "Oh, that feels great. Just what I needed!" she shouted to me. I couldn't really see her except for her arms arching over her head. She swam freestyle across the pool and back a few times.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.