Oops! - Cover

Oops!

by donnadangling

Copyright© 2008 by donnadangling

Fiction Story: A woman enters a contest that calls for her to simulate hanging herself. Sometimes it takes on a slight miscalculation to turn fantasy into the real thing.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Snuff   .

"Doug, what is it that is so exciting you had me drop everything and rush right down here? I'm trying to get all the pictures set up for our subscribers to decide the contest winner for 'Hottest Amateur Picture'."

"well, you don't have to now, because I have the mother of all contest winners right here. A video in fact, downloaded from this broad's computer, automatically it seems."

"Well then, lets see it."

"You'll love it, Dan," Doug said confidently as he clicked the computer mouse and gestured to the screen.


Jeannie scurried around the living room of her condo, setting up the video camera and making sure the connections to her computer were right. She turned everything on, carefully checking the monitor to make sure the camera was recording properly. The blonde scampered to the center of the room, where the stool was, sitting on it and striking a couple of different poses. Good, they appeared on the monitor. Now to check and make sure they were being recorded.

She sat down at the computer and checked the file she had set up. Excellent, the file playback was perfect. She didn't want any mistakes. While she was there, she logged on and opened the website she had wandered across and where she had found the contest.

It certainly was the strangest one she had ever seen. It was some kind of porn site and they were looking for the sexiest amateur pictures. She could do that. But the strange, and rather freaky part, was that the pictures had to involve a woman being HANGED.

At first she had wondered what kind of sick place she had happened on. Then she read further and discovered that it wasn't for real, that the pics were to be simulated. What a relief! Even though the prize was 500 dollars she wasn't planning on hanging herself after all.

She had set up the stage. It was lucky that the roof beams in her living room were exposed. Without too much trouble she had found a spot to tie a rope around one. She had to look up just how to tie a hangman's noose. After all, it wasn't a knot taught in Girl Scouts.

Now that she had the stage set, what was she going to wear? The rules said "sexy but not blatant". She had studied some of the pictures already posted on the site and decided against nudity. Instead, she elected for a very, VERY short silver dress that buttoned up the side. It was sleeveless and had a low enough collar to avoid getting in the way of the rope around her neck.

She shivered. The rope around her neck. It was scary, but at the same time she acknowledged that she felt a stirring of excitement at the thought. She had felt the same thing when she looked at the pictures on the site. Terrible, awful, and yet at the same time they brought thoughts that made her mouth dry.

Jeannie shook her head and brought herself back to reality. Okay, the dress. It actually covered everything, but if she elected not to wear panties, and that was her plan, she could tease with glimpses of her ass cheeks and perhaps a bit of her pussy.

Stockings or pantyhose or nothing? Shoes or barefoot? Sheer to waist pantyhose would be exciting, especially if she flashed a bit. She pulled out a pair of nude pantyhose that had just a bit of sparkle to them. She donned them, enjoying the feel on her bare legs and ass.

She wiggled a bit, settling the seam against her labia. She admired herself. Vain perhaps but she really did have good legs, long and firm and supple. She giggled and spun around. Yes, the short dress showed just the beginnings of her ass and gave a glimpse of the blonde vee between her legs.

She climbed up on the three step aluminum ladder and checked the height of the noose. It seemed a bit high, she would have to stand on her toes to get it around her neck. Oh, there was an idea. She got down and ran to get the jeweled spike heeled sandals she had just bought. Donning them, she resumed her perch and checked. Yes, this looked like it would reach just fine, as well as making her legs even shapelier.

Jeannie frowned. Looking at her arms and face in the monitor, they appeared somewhat washed out and pale. Hopping down again, she got the spray bottle full of lotion mixed with a touch of body oil that she used when her skin felt dry. Careful not to get any on her dress or pantyhose, she sprayed her arms and rubbed the lotion in, then treated her neck and face. Putting the bottle down on top of the ladder she went to check her appearance again.


Jeannie had not realized that when she tested the connection and the camera that her computer had logged her into the website and begun broadcasting. The destination computer had been recording everything. Dan and Doug were watched appreciatively as she stroked her legs. Both men already had bulges in their pants and were unconsciously touching themselves.

"Great legs, huh?"

"Oh yeah."


Jeannie spun on her toes in front of the camera. That looked much better. Now to get down, or up, to business and win that 500 dollars. She took the bottle back to her dresser and climbed up on the ladder for what she hoped was the last time. Taking the rope, she sipped her head through the noose.

Should she tighten it? Not too much, but it had to be enough to look as though it was really strangling her. She pulled the knot down, then again. She checked the monitor. That looked good.

A strange sensation swept over her. The smooth nylon fibers around her neck felt, well, rather exciting. Her heartbeat sped up a bit and her breathing grew quicker, as though the rope was actually cutting off some of her air.

Nonsense, she decided. Okay then, she studied the screen she was appearing on. She lowered her knees, trying to act as though she was actually hanging. The flexing pulled the knot tighter. She thought about loosening it but decided she would be done in a moment, so why bother.

Giggling to herself, she daringly lifted one foot and dangled it off the side of the ladder. She was holding her hands behind her back, simulating them being tied there. The feeling of helplessness quickened her excitement. She stepped back on the ladder, then dangled the other foot. This time she leaned out a bit, before pulling herself back upright.

Oh this was wild! Arousing even. God, it was exciting. She twisted her body sideways and made a face as though she was gasping for air. She lowered herself a bit more, standing up on her toes as she did so. If they could erase the stool, as she thought she had read they could, it would look like she really was hanging.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.