Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

Sunday was also great as Callie and I went out and watched a movie and went everywhere stuck to each other like glue. Unfortunately school would come the following day and with it, Callie would probably feel like those eyes were all staring at her and the gossip flying. Neither of us discussed Ken or anything which had happened and that night I went back to my bedroom and did not even check Callie's website before going to bed, something I had wanted to do ever since Saturday morning.

School on Monday had been better than it had been the previous week, although when Callie and I were together I notice a few stares and smiles towards her. Callie took it in her stride and largely ignored the stares from the girls and the smiles from the boys. It seemed that it was only a select number of people so I thought to myself at least the gossip had not spread through the whole school like wildfire, which was unusual as few rumours went unnoticed by the majority of the few hundred kids here. I briefly thought, then dismissed the idea that perhaps the entire school knew but did not care. These were kids after all and I knew that had the school all known it would have been non stop wolf whistles from the boys and blatant bitchiness from the girls but it was not.

Callie and I had both promised to put in extra time at work this week as we had missed much of the previous week. Neither of us wanted to lose our jobs so despite everything we would continue to go to work. Unfortunately it meant that we did not have all that much time to spend with each other. We did not discuss Ken or a possible plan to stop what was happening but I could not stop myself checking Callie's website everyday for the new set of photos from Friday night, although there were still no new photos or any videos.

I had been looking forward to spending Friday night and Saturday with Callie as those were our two days off from work this week. However on Friday while at school I was to find out that it was not to be.

"Oh shit james, I forgot to tell you, Mum and Dad are taking me with them for Aunt Bessie's birthday this weekend. We are leaving tonight and will probably be back Sunday morning sometime, sorry" Callie told me apologetically.

Callie's Aunt Bessie lived about 5 hours drive away which meant it would not be a quick trip.

"Ohhhh. That sucks! Can't they go without you?" I asked.

"Mum said that I had to go. It's Aunt Bessie's 90th birthday and she said she might not be around for another birthday so I have to go. Sorry ... I will make it up though" she said as she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

The rest of the day went slowly for me. I had been looking forward to spending some time with Callie. When I got home I said goodbye to the love of my life and went home to do some homework, or at least with the intention of doing homework. I logged on to Callie's porn website and smiled when I saw 'UPDATED TODAY' written across the top of the screen. I couldn't type fast enough as I punched in my username and password and waited for the screen to load. First I checked the videos section which to my disappointment was still empty, but then I clicked on the photos and found out what I had been scared yet wanting to see; 'Set 4'. Previously Ken had sent us some photos so at least I had an idea of what he had been doing to Callie but this time there was nothing and this past week had been agony not knowing how the deviant little man had taken advantage of my girlfriend and biting my tongue to stop myself bringing up the subject with Callie.

I was almost trembling when I clicked on it and waited for the first page of photos to load. The words '1 of 10' appeared at the top and with 10 pages it meant this set was much longer than the previous sets. The first page loaded and I clicked the first photo. Ken has obviously had some clothes waiting for Callie as she was not wearing the jeans and T-shirt she had been when she was at home. Instead, she was wearing a rather revealing evening black gown as if she was going to a ball. What was interesting was that she was not inside Ken's house but outside it. It seems Ken has made this set of photos have a weak storyline. Callie was standing in this ball gown out on the street next to a car with it's hood open, pretending her car had broken down. The next two or three photos showed Ken and his friend Yushi emerging from the house and leaning in to have a pretend examine of the engine. The photo after that was of them leading Callie into the house to get help for her stranded car.

They were now inside the flat in the living room and a photo showed Yushi smiling at Callie. Yushi was taller and slightly bigger than Ken and a larger build. Not fat, but just a larger body. He must have been about mid 40s and looked like he was of Japanese descent, or at least his name implied that. He was not a terribly attractive man with bad teeth and greasy looking hair.

The next photo showed Callie looking into the camera with her big innocent eyes and gave a good view of what she was wearing. Her ball gown was very low cut, and that was putting it mildly. The dress hung off the very edge of her shoulders and looked like it was about to fall off. The v line plunged far lower than any dress I had seen before and only just covered her nipples, and revealed the shape and size of Callie's breasts. The cutting continued downwards to below her belly button but stopped short of showing her pubes. Right at the bottom of the V shape you could see her panties which were black although you could not see much of them. The dress was to about her knees and below that she wore knee-high black leather high-heeled boots. She actually looked quite sluttish but at the same time drop dead gorgeous. Callie's tall and slim frame and toned abs fit the dress perfectly. In the photo Yushi and Ken were blatantly staring at her body and gesturing towards it. The next photo was where it started to happen. Ken and Yushi were each holding the wide of Callie's dress to the side of the shoulders. The dress was pulled and you could see all of Callie's shoulders. Callie looked a bit nervous, biting her lower lip and innocently looking upwards at Yushi.

In the next photo, Callie's expression had not changed, but her dress was now being pulled downwards. Her breasts were exposed and the dress was working it's way down. A couple of photos later and the dress was around Callie's ankles. She was wearing underwear which I had not seen before. There was black elastic around the top and the material was quite see-through. You could pick out Callie's pussy hair quite easily and I could just about see her slit appearing if I stared close at my computer screen. Callie stood there looking like a high class hooker in her see-through panties and knee high boots and nothing else yet at the same time she looked like a school girl because of her young and cute looks. I was not sure if this look suited her or not but I came acutely aware that my dick was already standing to attention. I resisted touching it and clicked forward,

The next few photos showed the transition to Callie sitting on the sofa, her legs parted and her pussy showing more detail from under the black panties. You could pick out her pussy lips and pubes underneath. She still wore the boots and still have that innocent look but looking up at Yoshi who had his dick in his hand. His dick was a bit bigger than Ken's and seemed to match Yoshi's bigger body size. It must have been about 6-7 inches long and was thicker than mine or Ken's dick, even when it was half erect as it was in the photo. On the other side of Callie, Ken was his fly open as well and was also holding his dick out. The next photo showed Callie staring right into the camera, but with a hand grabbing each dick.

I clicked to the next page and scanned through, watching Callie take Yoshi's dick into her mouth and suck on it, with her eyes closed in some photos and open in others. In one of the photos with his fat dick lodged deep into her mouth she stares at the camera and I get a feeling like she is staring right at me, knowing somehow that I would be looking at this very photo. I wasn't sure what to think so I quickly moved on. Then she started to suck on Ken's dick whilst still holding Yoshi's. At the bottom of the page there was a close up photo of Callie's face with her mouth opened as wide as it could, with Yoshi and Ken trying to get both their dicks into my girlfriend's mouth. They had succeeded in getting the heads of their dicks into Callie but that was about it and in order to do so, they had pressed their dicks against each others.

"Eww, gross" I muttered and clicked to the next page.

Callie was standing up once again but with her hands against the wall, leaving forwards over the sofa. As a result, her ass was sticking out towards the two men and as the photos zoomed into her crotch you could just about see through her panties and see her asshole and her slit underneath. She was still wearing the high boots which made it all look much more slutty than it already was. The men then each grabbed a side of the panties and slowly pulled downwards. I paused to look at a photo where the underwear was pulled down just far enough to see her pussy mound beginning to appear. Callie was an incredibly hot girl and here she was about to be naked once again to be taken advantage of. I had seen photos of my cute girlfriend being taken by Ken over the last few weeks and seen three guys from our school take her right in front of my own eyes. Although the initial shock of it all had now worn off, I could still not believe what was happening and that my sole-mate, by high-school sweetheart, my innocent little Callie was being blackmailed into being a fuck-slut for the pleasure of an evil man.

I clicked on to the next page where Callie was shown to be stepping out of her panties, lifting one leg at a time with Yushi and Ken taking them off and throwing them to one side. More photos of her leaning against the wall sticking her ass out, some with her looking back over her shoulder and smiling. No doubt Ken's orders. There were a couple of zoomed in shots of Callie's pussy, and arching her back as she was her nice athletic fleshy pussy mound stuck out invitingly. Her pussy lips looked ripe and looked like they were glistening ever so slightly. I guessed that Ken had pre-lubricated Callie as she got changed. The next photo was of a pair of hands, I do not know whose, grabbing Callie's bum cheeks and pulling them apart. Callie was still looking over her shoulder and had her mouth open, looking slightly shocked. The following photo was a zoomed in shot and with her bum-cheeks pulled apart you could see her bumhole more clearly but the main focus was her pussy. Her pussy lips were being pulled apart as well and you could see the pink flesh of her entrance. Even her pussy hole was being stretched slightly, showing up as a small black circle the size of a pea. The next photo, still zoomed in with a pair of hands on her bum-cheeks featured an extra hand. There was a thumb pressed on her clit, which was exposed between her stretched pussy lips. The next photo showed the thumb over her pussy hole itself and the one after that, whoever's thumb it was had pressed into my girlfriend's pussy by about an inch, up to the first knuckle. I knew what the next photo would show and was right when I saw the thumb completely inside Callie as far as it would go.

The next photo was of Callie sat on the sofa, legs completely spread, still wearing her boots. She was looking at Yushi to her left who was holding a bright pink dildo which was about 6-7 inches long and of average thickness. I clicked on and watched as Yushi nudged the head of the dildo against Callie's pussy lips and pushed and with her eyes clamped shut the dildo slowly disappeared inch by inch until only the base was visible. The following photos showed the dildo in various stages of penetration with Callie biting her lower lip. The man must have been thrusting quite a bit because some photos were zoomed into her pussy and you could see a thin layer of white cream frothed up.

'That must be frothed up lubricant.' I told myself.

Yushi pulled the dildo out slowly from Callie's pussy and they must have clicked away on the camera a lot as there were photos capturing when the dildo was pulled out completely, with Callie's pussy hole still visible and stretched, with a thin strand of gooey white liquid stretching the couple of inches from her pussy to the tip of the dildo. Her pussy hole was about an inch across with her lips splayed open either side. The next three photos showed her pussy clamping back together and although not completely, you could no longer see her pussy entrance but her lips remained slightly swollen and parted towards her entrance itself.

I clicked on to see Ken holding a weird looking thing. Callie's look also showed confusion as she looked at the thing being held up at her. It was a long piece of white string about a foot and a half long but with eight evenly spaced little gold balls attached to it. The balls were not all that big, about maybe an inch across, smaller than a ping-pong ball. The next photo showed Ken and Yushi smiling as they held up this weird looking thing to Callie's crotch. Callie looked like she was refusing although I still did not quite know what this thing was. The next few photos made it clear why Callie was refusing as a slightly zoomed in shot showed Ken pushing the first of the gold balls up against Callie's ass. Callie and I had never done anything with her ass. We knew that there were people out there who had tried anal sex. There was one really slutty girl in our class who liked it. It was one of those secrets which was common knowledge but she seemed the type anyway, always wearing very short skirts, flirting with all the boys and wearing heavy make-up. She must have slept with half the boys in our school, especially the people in the sports teams but she was the school slut. Good girls like Callie were not supposed to stick things in their bottoms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.