Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

We tried to get back to our normal flow of things over the next few days, but it was very difficult. Callie felt that members of both the football team and the geeky bunch would all whisper to each other and stare her way when she walked past at school. I think she was being paranoid, although Ace and Butch definitely smiled when they saw her. We did not know quite what to do. We had definitely annoyed Ken, and with his stash of photos of Callie and the security tape, he could still have his way. We did not know whether he would have further contact, or whether he would continue to take revenge by distributing Callie's photos, or worse, go to the police with the tape.

About a week after the party, we got our reply. Callie and I were watching TV at my place on Friday night. My parents had gone out to a dinner with their friends and Callie and I were cuddling up and chilling out. Since the party Callie did not want to be alone and we had spent most of the week together after school, more so than possible. We had both told our bosses at our jobs that we needed to take the week off as something had come up. It would mean less pay for us, but by now buying that perfect dress for the prom did not seem very important anymore. In fact we had both missed a few nights at work and we were both on the verge of being fired, but so be it.

There was a knock on my door, so I slowly untangled myself from Callie's arms and legs and trundled sleepily to the front door. Opening it, there was no-one there. I glanced around and the street was completely quiet. Not a car, person or animal in sight. As I closed the door I suddenly noticed an envelope just sitting on the doormat. I picked it up and brought it in.

"Who was it baby?" Called out Callie from the sofa.

"No-one ... but there was this" I said, holding up the envelope. The look on Callie's face meant that she immediately knew what it was, as did I. She sat up in the sofa, and I sat down next to her before opening it. As expected, there was a note. I began to read.

"Dear Callie and James, I was very disappointed to see that you disobeyed my wishes and chose not to visit me last week. My friend was also extremely disappointed and I lost a lot of face as a result. You will make this up to me, otherwise more of your friends at school will be receiving envelopes of photos, including maybe both your parents. I am sure they would love to see their young daughter being such a slut and a thief. The time should now be 7:30pm as you are reading this. Be at my place in an hour. Ken."

"Shit" signed Callie.

"Fuck him!" I said. "Remember we said we would go to the police? Lets do it. We can't call his bluff, but when he has done is a lot worse than what we did"

"No James" Said Callie, dejectedly. "You do not know what it has been like this last week at school. Everytime I turn around I think people are talking about me. I hate it. You are not directly involved in this, but if we go to the police, then everyone will see those photos and the things I did ... I can't have that ... and my parents? They would absolutely kill me. What do you think they would do to us? They won't let us stay together that's for sure."

Callie's words were right once again. As much as I could not bear the thought of Callie sleeping with other men, the thought of us splitting up was far far worse.

"I guess." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"I guess I had better go" said Callie getting up. She decided not to change and to just go in the clothes she had been wearing all day. I walked her to her house to pick up her car keys and we hugged and kissed for a while before I watched her drive off, once again to have an encounter with her rapist. Although I felt sadness at seeing her go and hatred for the man, it was almost as if the shock had worn off. It still bothered me, but nowhere near as much as the first night I watched Callie disappear into the distance. With this thought, I slowly walked home.

I sat back down on the sofa and allowed my mind to just blank out, staring at the TV. A loud sound jolted me up. It took me a few seconds to realize it was the doorbell. I bolted up and went to the door quickly thinking it was Callie. I opened the door and once again there was no-one there. I glanced down and saw another envelope. I picked it up and glanced at my watch. It was 8:30. Callie had not been gone long. Puzzled I opened the envelope. Inside there was another note.

"Here is a website which may interest you. I suggest you keep this to yourself, and by that I mean not even your sweet girl"

Below that was a website address, username and password. The username was 'James' and password 'cuckhold'. 'Strange' I thought to myself. I wandered upstairs and typed in the website address. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat as the website loaded. The title was "Teen Callie" and there were several well edited photos of my girlfriend on the front page posing. I immediately recognized the photos as being taken in Ken's house. She was not nude, but posing sexily although she was in her underwear in a couple of photos. I scrolled down.

"Hi, my name is Callie and I am 18" I read out in a quiet voice. Callie was not 18. In fact she had only just turned 17 a couple of months ago. I continued reading "My teen pussy aches for you. Come and join to see the escapades I get up to. Photos of me inside are completely uncensored and yours for $39.90 per month. Updated often"

I could not believe me eyes. That bastard had made a website of my Callie! He had truly gone too far. I glanced down at the note for the password and username and re-read the note. The instructions were quite clear. I was not to tell Callie. No doubt, Ken knew her reaction would be to completely freak out as did I. I had immediately thought about telling her, but I knew that Ken would find out and he would go ahead with his threats. I made a decision there and then to hide this website from Callie — for the time being, until I could think of a plan.

I logged in to the website and immediately there were 2 sections, 'Videos' and 'Photos'. As I had not seen any videos and Callie had not mentioned any, I clicked it. 'Coming soon' quickly came up on an otherwise blank screen. I clicked back and clicked 'photos'. There were three sets. I clicked set 1.

About 20 photos loaded up onto the page and at the top it showed there being 6 pages. Callie did mention that Ken took a lot of photos. I did not quite realize how many. The first photo showed Callie just sitting on the sofa looking nervous and biting her nails. The next one showed her standing up, looking into the camera. The next showed her posing, hands on her hips and smiling into the camera. I could tell that it was a fake looking smile. No doubt Ken was ordering her to smile for the photos. I scanned down the photos, most on the first page were of various poses, but towards the bottom the photos showed Callie slowly pulling her t-shirt up and over her head, some more posing, and then her beginning to unbutton her jeans. I clicked over to the next page. 20 new photos loaded and as I glanced down, Callie continued to strip. By the bottom of the page, she was completely naked, although she was covering herself with her arms and crossing her legs sat on the sofa. The smile had gone and instead there was an innocent yet nervous look. No doubt she was shy and embarrassed.

My heart beat quickly as I loaded the next page. It showed Callie in various poses, more and more exposed towards the bottom of the page. Sitting on the sofa with her legs open, standing up and at the bottom of the page, Callie on her knees on the carpet, but her elbows resting on the sofa, looking back. In my haste to see the subsequent photos, I had not clicked on any of the photos to expand them. I did for this one. It loaded quickly and filled the screen. Callie on all fours leaning on the sofa. The camera hid no detail and Callie's pussy was clear to see, sticking out towards Ken, her sweet pink pussy lips exposed ever so slightly. Callie looked at the camera, biting her lower lip as she did when she was nervous.

I clicked back and to the next page. The top photo was similar to the one I had in my drawer, of Callie on her knees and Ken's dick in her face. The next photo showed Callie's hand, grabbing the semi-hard dick at the base. I gulped as I looked at the next few photos which showed Callie's mouth moving closer and closer to the dick. Another photo showed Callie's tongue, actually touching the tip of the dick. The next one showed Callie's entire mouth over the dick. The rest of the page showed various stages of the blowjob, with Callie's eyes closed, open, and staring into the camera; no doubt all on instruction of Ken. My heart began to beat faster.

Clicking to the next page, Callie was lying back on the sofa. The camera looked down at Callie's pussy. Her legs were wide open and pussy in full view with her soft downy pubes hiding no detail at all. The next photo showed a finger of the photographer lodged inside; no doubt Ken's index finger, which was lodged inside my girlfriend's tight pussy up to the second knuckle. The photo after that, of two fingers inside her. Ken's fingers were side by side left and right. This stretched Callie's pussy open slightly and you could see her clit exposed at the top of her open slit and even her tiny wee hole. No detail was hidden. The few photos after that showed various stages of penetration of the two fingers but the last on of those showed the fingers being withdrawn, but they were covered in a slime which was shiny against the camera's flash. It was mainly clear but with a slightly milky look to it. I refused to believe that Callie was getting turned on by this forced experience and therefore I was sure that this was lubricant put there by Ken.

I clicked to the next page and there was a close up of Ken's bent dick. The next photo showed the tip of the dick against my girlfriend's pussy. I quickly glanced forward as the next few photos showed Ken's dick slowly disappearing into Callie's tight pussy until Ken's pubes were up against Callie's pussy. Clicking forward it was obvious that Ken was too busy fucking my girlfriend to take more photos. There were a few more looking down at Callie's pussy with his dick lodged in it, close ups and zoomed out ones showing Callie's face. Most of them showed her with a sort of blank look, either eyes open or closed. The last shot showed Ken's dick, withdrawn from Callie's pussy and squirting his sperm onto her tummy. A few action shots and then a close up of the puddle of sperm. The last 10 photos or so were of Ken's dick, in Callie's mouth. This was something Callie and I had never done and her face clearly showed a rather disgusted look as she licked off the sperm and her pussy juices from ken's dick. I clicked on one of them to expand it. Callie had her eyes closed as she swiped her tongue along the side of Ken's still stiff and vein covered dick. A couple of dollops of sperm had already collected and stood out against her dark pink tongue. One or two more clumps of sperm still clung to the side of the dick further up which Callie's tongue would have collected in the short moments after this photo was taken. I also expanded the next photo which showed Callie with her head tilted back slightly, mouth open, tongue curved showing a pool of sperm sitting there. The next photo showed Callie's sweet face all scrunched up, mouth closed. It was obvious she was swallowing Ken's sperm in one big disgusting gulp. My girlfriend, swallowing another man's sperm! The last photo showed Callie's mouth wide open, showing her tongue which was now spermless, having swallowed Ken's load into her teen belly.

I clicked back and looked at set 2, which was almost identical to set 1, except that Callie was wearing something else. What I wanted to see was set 3, and I quickly clicked to see that.

As the photos loaded, the first page was almost all of photos from Callie's journey on the bus. I had seen one of these before. There was Callie standing, obviously looking very self conscious and tugging at her skirt. There were people sat around, but seemingly minding their own business. Only a couple actually showed Callie's tiny thong and must have been when a gust of wind came through the open doors. None of them showed too much as Callie was quick to react. The next page was inside the house and immediately showed Callie smiling into the camera and posing. In various poses but fully dressed, the photos showed her nipples through the thin material of her shirt, and of her thong. Callie was clearly in Ken's bedroom and the poses were on the side of the bed, and on the bed. One photo showed Callie on all fours on the bed. Her skirt too short to hide anything from that angle and her thong fully exposed. A close-up shot showed what I had seen when Callie had tried on the clothes for me, the very thin material of the back of the white thong barely covering her bum hole, with the dark skin of her hole very visible. The next shot was taken from slightly lower, and showed that the front material of the thong, when Callie was on all fours, was not even tight enough to hide her crotch. The loose material of the satin fell downwards and a close-up shot revealed that you could see up the material at her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.