Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

The next few days felt good, as if we had taken control of our lives again. We were both happy and cheerful although as Friday approached, we were both nervous as to what would happen afterwards when Callie did not show up.

Friday came and went, and on Saturday, we somehow felt relieved. We did not know what would now happen but we did know that Ken would be pissed. Brushing it off, we decided that we could finally get back to having a life. The next day there was going to be a big party at a friend of Callie's house. Loads of people from school were invited and with the parents out of town there was sure to be beer. It was time for Callie and I to relax.

"You look amazing" I smiled to Callie as she got ready for the party. It was pretty casual so we were not exactly dressed up, but seeing we had not been out for a while, Callie make sure she looked good. She wore some tight fitting jeans which showed off her cute little ass, and a sleeveless white tank top. Against her tanned skin it looked amazing even though it was definitely not something flashy. A touch of shiny lip gloss and Callie was ready and looked good enough to eat.

"Can't I just rip your clothes off now and we can say in all night?" I laughed

"No! Lets go and have some fun and forget about the last few weeks. We deserve it. Afterwards, I'm going to bring you home and fuck your brains out, ok?" smiled Callie.

Sounded good to me! We headed off to the party. It was like one of those you see in the movies with thumping music heard before you even got to the house. It was a large house, with a pool outside and all the doors were open with people coming and going as they pleased. There was plenty of food and drink and Callie and I mingled with friends both immediately downing a beer straight off. We both felt like we needed it! We never left each others side as we chatted and laughed with friends.

After a while Callie and I excused ourselves and went together to the kitchen for another drink. Suddenly we turned the corner and standing there was Ace and 'Butch'. Ace was the captain of the football team, and 'Butch' was one of the players. Both were huge towering guys. Ace had a rep for a love of messing around with girls and with his blonde hair and good looks he had no shortage. 'Butch' was a big black guy. We had no idea what his real name was, as everyone called him Butch, even the teachers. Butch was not particularly attractive, or smart but he played football like no-one could, barging even the biggest players off their feet.

"Hi guys!" Ace said.

Ace was not a guy who I really spoke to much at school and Callie was the same. It was strange that he was suddenly being so friendly.

"Listen" he said, lowering his voice and turning to me "You're one very lucky guy James. Your girlfriend here is one of the hottest pieces of ass in school and she picked you, and has remained loyal to you. That's pretty impressive."

"What are you getting at?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, just thinking that it is probably time you start thinking about sharing her around ... you know, perhaps starting with Butch and me here" Said Ace, smiling.

"Go to hell Ace!" said Callie starting to walk away. Butch immediately stepped aside, blocking her path.

"What the ... come on Butch get out of my way" Said Callie. Butch did not move, but stared down at her with his beady white eyes from his big black head.

"I think you ought to see this first" Said Ace, raising an open envelope. He pulled out a large photo and showed us. It took me a second or two to realize what I was looking at, but Callie gasped straight away. It was a photo of Ken lying down, and Callie sitting on top of him, but facing the camera, with her back to Ken. Callie was of course naked and you could clearly see Ken's dick lodged inside her cute little pussy.

We looked up at Ace, smiling smugly. "A nice man out back gave it to me. Said bitches like you deserved what was coming to them and told me and Butch here to give you a good seeing to"

"Fuck off Ace" Callie said, turning around.

"Fine. I bet the rest of the school would love to see photocopies of this plastered all over the walls. I bet your gymnastics class would love to see this as well." Grinned Ace.

"You wouldn't!" I said.

At that moment, Brian, one of the nerdy guys in our class walked past.

"Hey Brian, look at this" Ace said, handing Brian the photo. Callie tried to snatch it, but Ace blocked her and grabbed her arm.

"Woah!" Said Brian smiling "That's hot!"

"Come on Callie, I can show a lot more people ... you know it. Now there are three of us to take care of ... care to make it four?" Ace said, as someone else from the party started walking towards us. Ace took the photo back from Brian and gestured slowly as if to hand it to the next person who was walking towards us.

"SHIT! okay okay ... stop it. Fine I'll do it" Said Callie, pushing Ace's arm down, trying to hide the photo.

I stood there mouth agape. It all happened so fast. Ace and Butch grinned and glanced at each other as Brian just stood there, wondering himself what was going on.

"After you" Ace said, gesturing towards the stairs.

"Er ... no ... I ... I ... no I'm not" I stuttered.

"Oh yes you will. You're going to watch your precious little girlfriend get fucked right in front of you, and there is nothing you can do about it" Ace said, pointing again to the stairs.

I glanced at Callie, who still had a shocked look on her face and turned towards the stairs, followed by Callie, Ace, and Butch with Brian trailing behind. Seeing photos was one thing, and even then I had not seen many photos of Callie being intimate with someone else, only the one of her on all fours with Ken's dick in her mouth, and now a quick glimpse of Ace's photo, of her sitting on Ken's dick which I had not had time to digest.

I walked upstairs quickly, wanting the others to follow close behind. The staircase was in plain view of the party and although I dared not glance down, I knew that anyone who looked up would have seen the five of us, fours guys and my girlfriend, head upstairs. Anyone who saw would know that there was only a toilet or bedrooms up there, and five people going to the toilet at the same time was not likely. Hopefully no-one noticed us over the loud music.

"This will do" Said Ace, referring to the first bedroom door we came to.

I slowly turned the handle and opened the door. It was immediately obvious that this was the parents room. I hesitated and glanced back as Ace and Butch pushed and bundled us in, followed by the shy looking Brian. Once in, Ace quickly closed the door and locked it. As he did that, he glanced up at Callie with an evil grin on his face.

"You sit over there" Ordered Ace, pointing to a chair in front of a large dresser and mirror to the side of the room. "Callie, you can go and stand by the side of the bed. Take your shoes off." He ordered.

Glancing at me, Callie slowly walked over to the side of the bed and took off her shoes. I sat on the dresser, a lump in my throat and my stomach feeling squeamish. I knew what I was about to see and there was a mix of terror and strange anticipation. I was not sure how I felt exactly.

With her shoes off, Callie stood nervously as Ace and Butch approached. Brian just stood near the bedroom door, unsure of what to do. I could tell he was just as nervous as me, thinking what he had got himself into.

Ace wasted no time in grabbing the bottom of Callie's tank top and pulled it up revealing her white bra. Even though her breasts were not fully exposed, Ace, Butch and Brian got a sight of my girlfriend's gorgeous breasts through her bra. Callie was wearing a bra with the clasp at the front and Ace expertly had it unclipped in a second with one hand. It was obvious he had been with many girls before and had experience. As he let go of the clasp, Callie's breasts exposed themselves and she let the bra fall to the ground. She looked at the floor embarrassed, as the three guys in the room took in the sight of her pert teen breasts.

"Turn around and lean forward onto the bed" Ace ordered.

Callie slowly did as she was told, and still standing with her legs straight, she bent over at the waist and placed her hands on the bed. Ace leaned forward and undid the button at the front of her jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper. The room was completely silent as Butch and Brian waited with baited breath as Ace slowly pulled down Callie's jeans. Slowly the four pairs of eyes watching saw Callie's white underwear. It was not a thong or anything, but just normal cotton panties, but they added to the cute factor of the whole scene, with my 17 year old girlfriend about to submit semi-unwillingly to these guys who she did not really know very well.

Callie's jeans were slowly pulled to the floor and Ace carefully lifted her legs out then threw the jeans to the side of the room. Now Callie was only wearing her socks and panties. I knew what was next to go and it was not the socks. Ace looked at each of us, but especially me, to see if we were watching as he slowly pulled the top of Callie's panties down. Her ass crack appeared, and grew wider as the panties were pulled down. The dark skin of Callie's bum hole appeared and shortly after, the slit of my girlfriend's pussy. Ace continued to pull the panties down until they were around Callie's ankles. Her legs were not far apart so her pussy was only slightly visible, but because of her pert tight ass, her cheeks were apart and you could see her mound in the shadow. Ace lifted Callie's legs out of her underwear and got her to stand with her legs apart. Now, we could all see her pussy. Callie's pink slit protruded slightly from her gorgeous pussy mound. Ace closed his eyes and leaned in, taking a big whiff of my Callie's scent.

"Fantastic teen innocence" Ace said "I love it every time" he smiled. He moved forward further and stuck out his tongue, licking up the length of Callie's slit, causing her to flinch slightly. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as far as they would go. Callie's pussy mound stretched to each side and her slit, which had until now appeared as one thin pink strip, now divided into two, exposing a tiny hole the size of a pea which was her private passage. Ace moved his face forwards and thrust his tongue as deep as it would go inside Callie, causing her to flinch forwards once again. As Ace slowly withdrew his tongue, a long strand of saliva bridged the gap between my girlfriend's pussy and his mouth, stretching to a few inches before it disconnected from his mouth and swung forwards, coating her slit. With the light shining on Callie's spread pussy we could all see her slit now glistening, and her pea sized hole soaked with saliva. It was almost as it Ace had spat in her, she was now so wet. Ace let go of her ass cheeks and her pussy lips immediately clamped back together.

"Turn around" said Ace, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down.

Callie turned around and looked at Ace, as he put his hand gently on top of her head and pushed her down to her knees.

"Come on, you know what to do" Said Ace.

Callie glanced over at me and with a look that said 'I'm sorry', pulled Ace's boxers down allowing his dick to spring out. Ace was not huge, but he was about the same size as me, maybe a tiny bit bigger. Callie reached up and grabbed his semi-hard dick, pumping it forwards and backwards a couple of times. She leaned forward and touched her tongue against the tip of his dick, tasting it. Slowly she opened her mouth and wrapped her sweet pink lips around the head of his shaft. Ace, getting slightly impatient already, put his hands on my girlfriend's head and gently pulled her mouth onto his dick and pumped it back and forth. It only took a few seconds until Ace was completely hard. Slowly, Callie worked up her pace and Ace let go on her head, leaving her to suck on his dick without his input.

After a minute or two or watching Callie suck another guy's dick, Butch walked up to Callie. In my attention of watching my girlfriend give head to someone else, I had not even noticed Butch get undressed. He was now fully naked, and what a sight it was. Butch stood nearly seven feet tall and was pure muscle, his very dark skin hiding the fact that he was quite a hairy guy as well. What I could not miss however was the size of the guy's dick. He was huge! I had never seen such a monster before. Even not erect it was easily about 7 inches long and proportionately thick. There was no way that it was going to fit inside Callie's tight pussy.

Butch tapped Callie on the head and she froze as she saw the monster black dick dangling in front of her face. She pulled herself off Ace's dick, leaving it wet and glistening with her saliva.

"There's no way..." Callie said, shaking her head.

"Hell yeah there's way" said Butch, the first thing he had said since this thing started. Butch grabbed the base of his dick raising it and stepped forwards, pointing it towards Callie's mouth. Callie opened her mouth as wide as it would go as Butch put the tip of his dick in. Callie's mouth was a complete 'o' shape as she started to pump herself onto the mammoth cock. She tried to get as much of it into her mouth as possible but was only getting 3-4 inches of it, leaving Butch a little frustrated.

"Ya gotta let go" he said, moving her hand off the base of his dick "Relax your mouth ... let me do the work" he said as he started to thrust into her mouth. Slowly at first, Butch pushed forwards more and more until Callie gagged on the huge pole. She put her hands up to his stomach to push him back, but Butch quickly pulled her hands away, and placed them on his ass cheeks. He continued to pump and more and more of his dick went into Callie's mouth. She gagged a couple of times but with her mouth completely full, she could not even cough.

"You have to relax" said Butch working more and more of his dick into my girlfriend's mouth with each thrust. Callie's face was becoming redder and redder as she struggled to catch her breath with the huge dick nudging against the back of her throat. Butch suddenly slowed down and eased himself further and further forward and then stopped. His entire 10 inches of dick was inside Callie's mouth and throat. He pulled himself completely as Callie gagged and coughed, thick strands of saliva coating Butch's midnight black dick.

"Get onto the bed" ordered Ace as Callie regained her breath.

Callie shuffled her backside up and onto the edge of the bed, looking innocently up at Ace as he stepped towards her. He grabbed her legs and pulled them upwards, causing Callie to fall onto her back. Her ass was now right on the edge of the bed with her legs pointing up at the ceiling. He stepped forward and bent down slightly, the tip of his dick nudging against Callie's pink pussy lips. Ace pushed forwards a couple of times trying to find the right position. Callie's pussy was tight and closed together. Ace quickly got frustrated and reached down, jamming two fingers into her pussy, still wet from his saliva earlier on.

"Ow!" cried Callie, as Ace eased her pussy open with his fingers. His dick only needed a tiny opening and now that the tip of his dick was nestled between Callie's delicate folds, he pulled his fingers out as he lunged forward, the tip of his dick passing though the ring of Callie's pussy muscles.

"nggggg" groaned Callie as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate the intruder. Ace continued to push inside and because Ace's dick was about the same size as mine, Callie's pussy had no problem with it. With Ace's pubes nudging against Callie's clit, he pulled out a bit then thrust inside of her, jerking her tits up as his body mashed against my girlfriend's. At that point, Butch climbed onto the bed and lowered his dick into Callie's face. She knew what she had to do and opened her mouth. Butch put his dick into Callie's mouth and started slowly thrusting. Callie knew to relax her mouth in order to take the huge dick and did so as Butch thrust his now stiff 10 inches in and out of my girlfriend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.