Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

It was not long again till Saturday night came round. The rules were pretty clear, and as much as I wanted to drive Callie to the bus stop just before Kens house so she could just take the bus for one stop, or join her for the bus ride, we decided that the best thing was to stick to orders and do as we, or rather Callie was told.

"I'm scared, James" Callie said, now wearing the outfit.

"Look, I'll walk you to the bus stop. At this time of night it is safe, and although there will be quite a few people on the bus who I am sure will stare, just ignore them. Close your eyes even. It will make the journey go much quicker." I reassured

"Yeah ... I guess ... it's just that ... I mean look at me! I look like a hooker or something!" She said, looking down at herself.

"Nah you are far too gorgeous to be a hooker" I smiled "besides you also look far too young to be a hooker anyway, and you aren't wearing shitloads of makeup either. Maybe people will think you are just going to a fancy dress party"

"Yeah, dressed as a slut." Callie said.

"Like I said, just ignore the people on the bus. You will be there in no time. Just close your eyes and think of me or something." That brought a slight smile to her face.

"Yeah, for 45 minutes" she smiled.

Callie's parents were at home that evening, so we had to sneak out the back door when they were not looking. After that success we walked down the street a couple of hundred meters to the bus stop. Fortunately there were not many people around, as I could see Callie was feeling very self conscious, constantly tugging at the bottom of her skirt.

"Don't tug too hard Callie, otherwise you'll break the clasp, and then what?!" I reminded her.

She smiled nervously and continued walking. When we reached the bus stop we were the only ones there. The bus was due in a few minutes. We sat down on the stone bench and Callie yelped and immediately jumped back up.

"Whats wrong?" I said

"It's freezing! This skirt doesn't even cover my ass and I could feel the cold stone against my pussy!" she whispered.

"Maybe that's why Ken wants you to stand the entire way ... he's caring" I bullshitted, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah right. You know as well as I do why he wants me to stand. He wants me to expose myself to the world." She said.

I knew she was right. I tried not to think about what this journey was going to be like for her. My sweet 17 year old sexy girlfriend, wearing an outfit which to be honest did make her look like a slut, standing on a bus with eyes staring at her.

"Look here's the bus" I said, not answering her. As the brightly lit bus pulled up, I could see that there were about 30 people on board. Probably coming back from work, or going to dinners. At a quick glance there did not seem to be many dodgy people on it. The bus door opened and the driver, a large black man stared back at us, or rather Callie. Although emotionless, I could see his eyes scanning up and down and checking out my girlfriend. He must have thought I was seeing her off to go to work in the downtown streets. Callie did not notice the man, as she was facing me.

"Love you" she said, giving me a quick kiss before stepping on the bus. Although I could not be sure from behind Callie, I have a feeling that as she lifted her front leg onto the first step of the bus she gave the driver an eyeful of her thonged crotch. I saw what was almost a smirk from the black man, although I was not sure.

Callie made her way into the middle of the bus and I could see immediately that heads were turning as she shuffled down and raised her arm up to grab hold of a handle. There were a few seats around where she could have sat down, but she would have to stand. She stood near to the middle door of the bus where she would not have to stick her ass in the face of as many people, with only a row of seats to one side of her. A middle aged man in a suit and tie moved his newspaper to one side and eyed Callie's tight butt. A young guy behind the man immediately shifted himself down the seat as he tried to get lower to look up my girlfriend's skirt.

I suddenly realized that the bus was not moving and turned to see the driver looking at me impatiently.

"Oh, I'm not going" I said, raising my hand. The driver grinned and shut the door. As the bus drove away, Callie waved at me, oblivious to the two men behind her trying to sneak a peek at her privates under her skirt.

I waved back and watched, as the bus disappeared down the road. Unfortunately it was a work night for me, and with a couple of missed shifts recently, I could not afford to miss more if I wanted to keep the job. With my shirt at the restaurant finishing around 1am, I was going to rush back to Callie's house, hoping that she would not have returned before me.

Work was difficult, and once again my stomach felt queasy as I tried desperately not to think of what Callie might be doing with Ken. I could not get out of my mind the picture of that extremely sexy outfit and how I pulled the fabric of the thong aside and dipped my finger inside her wet teen pussy and how her tight lips clamped around my fingers. I could also not get the image, or thought out of my mind that at that exact moment, Ken could also be pulling Callie's thong to one side and pushing his dirty old fingers inside her sweet and clean teen pussy.

I shook my head and tried to forget about all of that and concentrate on my job. Eventually, 1am came and it was the end of my shift. Callie had not yet called me so I rushed home and went over to her house to see if she was home yet, and to wait for her call. I was going to borrow her parents' car and drive to pick her up. Callie's parents would sometimes let me borrow their car to pick Callie up from work if for some reason the car was not available when she started her shift.

I was getting worried as I had waited for a while I glanced down at my watch and saw that it was just gone 2am. Callie had still not called. Maybe she was going to sleep at Ken's place, I thought to myself. This would not be an entirely bad thing, as we had discussed this and had decided that should it ever happen, it would be a good opportunity for her to snoop around and try to find the other copies of the security tape, or try and find something which we could use as collateral to stop Ken from abusing Callie.

I heard the clicking sounds of footsteps and looked up to see Callie walking into the driveway. Still wearing the same shirt and skirt, her hair was a bit ruffled but otherwise not too bad looking.

"Hi baby" I said quietly as she walked up to me.

"Boy are you a sight for sore eyes" she said as she approached me. "It's been a long night".

"I bet ... I thought you were going to call me?"

"I wanted to, but my cell ran out of batteries and Ken would not let me use his phone. He made me take the bus again."

"Oh!" I said, at the same time glancing down to her crotch and noticing from my seated position that Callie did not seem to be wearing any panties. "Um ... where's the thong?" I asked.

"He wouldn't let me wear it. He said I had to go on the bus just like this, and stand up for the entire journey again"

I ducked my head down and even in the fairly dim porch lighting could see Callie's brown patch of pubes and her pussy. As I moved my head around, the light caught something. It was a trail of moisture than ran down the wide of her legs and towards her white knee-high socks.

"Is ... is that..." I muttered

"Yeah ... its Ken's stuff. The bus driver drove like a maniac and I had to hang on for dear life and as I wasn't sitting down I kept having to move to keep balance ... and ... I guess it all squeezed out." Callie said, shyly.

"Oh ... well, who else was on the bus?"

"There were a bunch of frat boys giving me grief. I saw as soon as the I got on the bus that it was going to be trouble. I went and stood in the middle of the bus again. There were four of them and as soon as they saw me, they wolf whistled and came from the back of the bus and sat next to me. There were a few other people on the bus, but apart from just stare they didn't do anything about it." Callie explained.

"They didn't ... do anything to you did they?"

"No, they never touched me really, but they kept on looking up my skirt and talking to me."

"What were they saying?" I asked

"They were calling me a slut, and saying they could see my pussy and how it was all wet. They were saying things like offering me a seat then grabbing their crotches and saying I could sit my pussy down onto a real dick, and things like that and were all laughing. They asked me how much I cost and asked whether I charged extra to go home with a man's spunk still dripping down my legs ... it was terrible James." Callie said.

Callie was managing not to cry, but I could tell she had been through a long journey and a long night.

"Bastards" I muttered.

"Luckily there were other people on the bus, otherwise I think they would probably have done more, but god knows what the other people on the bus thought. They would have heard every word. I just tried to ignore it all and hoped the bus would get here soon."

We hugged and went upstairs to Callie's room. She quickly undressed as I sat on the bed. As she bent down to pick up her towel, I caught a glimpse of her pussy bathed in the yellow glow of the desk lamp's light. Her pink pussy lips near her entrance had a thick white cream ... almost a froth clinging there. Her brown pubes were matter in a flaky white power which looked like dry sperm. Her pussy lips were still glistening wet, with sperm and teen juice still dribbling out of her pussy and down her thigh. In that instant I felt my cock twitch. This surprised me as the thought of anyone else with my girlfriend repulsed me. The thought that someone else had control over Callie and was making her do very very personal things essentially against her will made me mad. Yet at the same time the sight of an incredibly sexy girl naked with spunk dribbling out of her used pussy no matter if it was my girlfriend or just a picture of a random girl on the internet, was very arousing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.