Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

We both knew it would not be long before Ken contacted us again, although we tried to live normally and not mention it, deluding ourselves that perhaps we would not hear from him again. As we both expected, we were wrong. About four or five days later Callie received a package. This time there were no photos. Only a note, and some clothing. Callie had waited for me to come over before opening the package. I read the note.

"Dear Callie. Thank you once again for a wonderful evening last weekend. I really enjoyed it and hope that you did too" I raised an eyebrow and looked up at Callie. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I once again request your company this Saturday. Inside the box you will find some clothes. I would like you to wear these when you come to my place. Arrive at my place wearing them and you will wear no bra. Also, I notice that you drove a car the previous two times. This time I want you to take the bus and take it alone. I want you to stand in the middle of the bus, regardless of whether there are seats or not. There is a bus stop across the road from my house and I will be watching to make sure you do. Cross me and you know what will happen. 8pm will be fine again. See you soon."

"How strange. Why does he want you to take the bus? And why on earth would he not let you sit down?!" I asked.

"He's weird" Callie said, scrunching up her face in the cutest way. "Lets see what clothes he want me to wear"

I put the note down and looked at the clothes in the box. Callie pulled them out. It was a schoolgirls outfit. Callie and I did not have a school uniform at our school so she did not own one. She lifted up a white short sleeved shirt which looked like any normal white shirt. That did not seem so bad. Then she lifted out a grey skirt. It was not very attractive, but as she put it to her waist our eyes widened as we saw how short it was. There is no way it could have been a real school skirt as it was way too short. On Callie's long legs they came not even a third of the way to her knees. In fact wearing it would probably not have been far below the level of her ass.

Looking down into the near empty box was a pair of long white socks ... probably almost knee-height. When we took these out of the box what we saw remaining widened our already wide eyes even more. It was a white thong. It was one of the tiniest things I had ever seen. Callie owned some thongs already for when she wore tight pants but this really was small. She lifted them out of the box and to me they looked a mangled bunch of string and not something that would even qualify as underwear. She unraveled them and held them up. There was a thin elastic band around the top, and a small piece of fabric at the front which could not have been much bigger than a dollar bill folded in half. The fabric was made out of a satin-type material with no edge reinforcement which would imply that it was slightly loose at the sides. The bit at the back looked no more than about 5mm wide.

"God, I can't wear those! With that skirt, I'm not going to be hiding much!" cried Callie.

"Well ... I guess you could try it all on and see ... I mean ... you know, so that when Saturday night comes you will at least already know what it looks like." I said. I actually wanted to see Callie in this outfit. If it was going to look like I imagined it would look, it was going to be one hell of a sexy sight. If Ken was going to benefit from it, then perhaps I should do as well!

"I suppose ... ok, I'll give it a go." Said Callie, pulling off her clothes.

I sat down on the bed and watched as my sexy girlfriend stripped. With all the events in the last couple of weeks and all the emotions sweeping through us, we had not been intimate very much. The couple of times that we did make love was wonderful but it was a lot less than usual. Callie pulled off her white panties and she was naked. She stood facing me, with her hands on her hips looking at the clothes spread out on the bed. I took in the gorgeous sight before me. With her legs spread shoulder length apart, I could see her nice pussy mound. Being an athletic girl, Callie had a nice fleshy mound and standing like she was, it curved downwards from the top of her legs. There was a gap of a few millimeters in the middle where her slit was and because she was not turned on, her slit was not swollen, but I could still see it tucked in above the egde of her mound. There was a desk lamp lit up behind her and it caused the detail of her pussy to stand out in silhouette.

"I guess I will put this on first" she said, picking up the poor excuse for underwear.

Callie slid it up her legs till it was around her waist and let go. We both looked down at the thong. It fit perfectly around her waist, but the material was kind of loose at the front. Only slightly, but if she opened her legs a little wide, there was potential to see her pussy from the side. The small patch of material meant that the top of her strip of pubes was not covered and neither were the sides. The fabric was about three inches wide meaning that the sides of Callie's pussy mound would not be covered. In fact, as the fabric got lower, it also got narrower and when it came down to her pussy lips it was less than an inch across so only just covered her slit itself.

"Lets see the back then" I said rotating my finger to get her to turn around.

Callie turned and faced the wall, her legs still standing shoulder length apart. From the back this thong was even more spectacular. From the elastic around her waist, at the top of her bum crack was a tiny triangle of fabric about the size of a quarter, and from that was a thin strip of material about 5mm wide. Callie had a beautiful tight ass, and standing the way she was, her butt cheeks spread slightly, just enough to see the material hug her ass crack and go downwards, only just covering her bumhole, but not enough to cover the sides of it, leaving it clearly visible where her hole actually was, and the darker skin around it.

"Stick your ass out and lets see" I said as she arched her back forwards and stuck out her bum at me. This had the effect of rotating her pussy mound backwards towards me. The material of the thong stayed at the same 5mm width until past the beginning of her pussy mound and then gradually got wider, although only slightly, towards the front. In fact where her actual pussy entrance was, the thong was still so thin that it would not take much movement at all for the material to shift and expose everything. The fact that the thong was too loose was the only thing that prevented the thin strip of material from disappearing between the folds of her delicate slit.

"What do you think?" asked Callie, still sticking her ass out at me, but turning her head to see my reaction.

"I think I love them! ... although for me in private only!" I smiled

"James!" Callie giggled, standing back up straight.

"Try on the rest of it" I said, picking up the shirt.

Callie put the shirt on and buttoned it up. The material was a little thin and the shirt a little too tight. It meant that her breasts were quite prominent and sometimes depending on how she moved, her nipples would press against the material and you could just see the dark circles coming through. The fact that Callie could not wear a bra with this outfit meant that she would have to be careful of not sticking our chest out, although she did not need a bra for support as her teen breasts were firm and perky so at least she did not have to suffer in that respect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.