Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

The next day was just a normal school day and so was the next after that. Everything seemed back to normal again and I marveled at Callie's ability to just put it all behind her and get on with her school day. On the other hand I could not get out of my head what had happened the previous night. The images kept flashing through my head and at lunchtime when I saw the usual boyfriends with their girlfriends snuggling up under the trees in our school I could not help but wonder how our own relationship had become so messed up. I mean we were still kissing and holding hands and all of the stuff we used to do and I think Callie did not think anymore of it. It was all just in my mind though and I was in turmoil of hating it on one hand yet on the other hand wondering why I had gotten hard and jerked off to the most awful things she was doing.

It was during the lunch hour that my phone rang. I looked down and saw that it was Ken.

"Fuck. Now what?" I muttered to myself.

I glanced around looking for Callie but I knew she was not there. She was in a classroom frantically copying her friend's homework because she had not had enough time to do it herself.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hi James. It's Ken. Hows things?"

"Um good thanks. Whats up?"

"Well you shouldn't be surprised to hear from me, after all you guys have something that is mine!" Ken laughed.

"Oh er yeah I guess we do."

"Ok look. However much she made. Keep $500 then deposit the rest into my account ok? I've e-mailled you my account number. Do it this afternoon."

"Um ok." I replied, keeping the replies short as I was wary of anyone near me possibly hearing anything I did not want them to hear.

"That's good. Don't try to cheat me either as I know how much she should have made last night."

"Oh? How would you know?" I spoke softly.

"Well that laptop I gave you, I kept a loose track of where she was and what she was up to ... and oh by the way you can keep that laptop."

"What? ... really?" I suddenly perked up.

"Yeah. It was a spare anyway ... oh but keep the software I installed on it."

"What, the tracking software?"

"Yeah. You never know if you're gonna need it again, know what I'm saying?" Ken sniggered.

"Um ... I don't know about that. I don't think Callie is going to want to do that again." I replied.

"Actually I was wanting to speak to her but her phones off. I have a proposal for her. Is she around?"

I did not like the sound of this. Any scheme Ken came up with was not a good one.

"Um ... no shes not here. She's busy."

"Ah, haha. Off fucking a teacher or something.?" He laughed.

"Har har. Funny. No she isn't." I said unamused.

"Ok ok sorry. Can you get her to call me anyway? I've got a proposal where she can make a lot of money ... and she doesn't have to do anything unless she wants to. Anyway I got to go. Check your e-mail for the account number and get her to call me ok?"

"Ok." I sighed as I hung-up.

Almost as if on cue, Callie came walking down the corridor towards me.

"Hey baby!" Callie smiled, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey." I smiled heart heartedly.

"Whats the matter? Something on your mind?" She said, sitting down next to me.

"Haha. Where do I start?!" I smiled.

"Yeah ... I know it's a bit like that isn't it?" she smiled back.

"Actually I just had Ken on the phone."

"Oh ... what did he say?" Callie said, lowering her voice.

"He wants us to put the money in his bank account which he's e-mailed me. He said you get to keep $500."

"Oh! That's ... good I guess. I mean I didn't expect that." She said, obviously a little pleased.

"Yeah and I get to keep the laptop." I shrugged.

"That's excellent! You've wanted a laptop for ages." She smiled.

"Yeah I know." I sighed.

"You don't seem happy. What else did he say?"

"Well he told me to keep the tracking software on it ... just in case we needed it again."

"Oh ... Don't worry about that." Callie smiled. "I'm not doing that again. We won't need it."

"Well he actually called cos he wanted to speak to you. He said he has a proposal for you and that there was a lot of money in it."

"Oh. Really?" Callie paused, seeming to be thinking about it already.

She grabbed her phone out of her bag and started to dial.

"Wait wait. You aren't interested are you?" I said, gently grabbing her arm.

"Yeah ... I mean no ... I mean, well aren't you just curious?"

"No. Not really. Don't you think he has done enough?"

"Come on, we don't have to do anything. It's a proposal. I can always say no right?" She said, standing up so that I would loosen his grip.

"Can we though?" I said quietly to myself as Callie started dialing.

Callie did not hear my comment as she stood next to me waiting for Ken to pick up.

"Oh hey Ken it's Callie, I heard you were looking for me."

Callie listened for a second then smiled.

"Oh thanks ... yeah don't worry I'll buy something nice with it ... uh huh ... yeah he said you'd send him an e-mail ... ok we'll do it after school ... right ... ummm ok. What proposal?"

She listened for a while, taking a few steps back and forth as she heard what Ken had to say. I had no idea what Ken was talking about but waited patiently.

"Um ... I don't know. I mean I don't think I really want to ... right ... yeah but still I ... What?! How much?! That's ... thats crazy!"

I still had no idea what Callie was hearing but she raised her eyebrow and I saw a slight smile appear on her face. Whatever it was I had a bad feeling about it.

"God, they would seriously pay that much? ... uh huh. Well yeah I mean sure it's a lot of money but I don't know ... I mean the last thing I would want was for my family and friends to ... uh huh ... really? You sure? Really only over there? Ok well ... yeah. I'll think about it. I promise ... uh huh ... really? So soon? Oh god I don't know. Can't I have more time to think abo ... yep yep. Ok I'll call you later."

Callie hung up and stared at me for a while.

" ... and?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Well he said one of his friends runs a film production company and their main actress just broke her arm. He said he knew a perfect replacement." Callie said quietly, sitting back down next to me.

"Ok ... what kind of movies?" I asked, suspecting I already knew the answer.

"Well it's porn and he said its not mainstream but it's a Japanese company and the films are for release in Japan only and not the states. He mentioned the names of the movies and stuff ... I mean. I don't know..."

"Well it sounded like he offered a lot of money right? I mean why else do people do porn movies right?" I whispered, looking around to make sure no-one was listening.

"Ten thousand bucks." Callie said, exaggerating the words for effect.

"What?! Holy fuck!" I said in as loud a whisper as I dared. "That's insane! What the hell kind of movies? ... or do all porn actresses get paid that?"

"No idea ... well what do you think?"

"I don't know Callie, I mean ... it's not like you've not already appeared on the net and in a magazine and book ... so I mean ... you know, people have seen you naked ... so there's nothing new there."

"Yeah that's true. I mean this is no different really right?" Callie smiled. "I mean ten thousand bucks! That's more money than I've ever had in my life ... in total!"

"So ... what kind of porn exactly?" I asked.

"He didn't say specifically but he said it wasn't anything I hadn't done already. He said the names were Tokyo Hot and the other was er ... Jookie? Gookie? Genki? Yeah Genki I think ... whatever that means."

"Yeah no idea." I shrugged. I had seen porn before obviously but I was far from being a porn expert and those names meant nothing to me. "So, it sounded like he wanted an answer soon."

"Yeah, the shooting starts tomorrow so he wants a reply this afternoon."

"Shit that's not very much time to think about it!"

"Yeah I know ... but then its ten thousand bucks for a couple of porn movies. Maybe I should just do it. He said they were for release in Japan and would not be released here." Callie shrugged.

"Well its your decision to make. I mean I would have definitely said no before I heard what he was offering. Of course I don't want to see you do that stuff again, but shit that's a lot of money."

The school bell suddenly rang; end of our break.

"Shit." I sighed.

"I'll call him at the next break." Callie said, standing up.

"What are you gonna say?"

"I don't know yet." Callie said, as people started to gather on the corridor where we were sitting and slowly file to their classrooms.

Callie and I had different classes so I gave her a kiss and we went our separate ways. For the rest of the afternoon I could not concentrate in class, wondering what Callie had decided and what the movies were going to be like.

"So, what did you decide?" I asked her as we walked home from school via the bank.

"I decided to do it." She replied quietly.

We both walked on for a few more minutes, neither of us speaking.

"You know, its not that bad. I mean, no-one is going to see it. It's 2 movies, ten thousand bucks then Ken can be out of our hair. Its crazy money." Callie said quietly as we walked on, holding hands.

"Yeah I know. I just ... you know. Watching your girlfriend do this kind of thing is never that easy." I replied.

"Yeah I know. I know none of this is easy for you. I mean it isn't easy for me either you know. It's not like I wanted to fuck all those guys."

"I know I know..." I quickly reacted, although I could not help but also think about all the orgasms she had while fucking those men ... something which does not happen if you are being forced.

We stopped by the bank and deposited Ken's cash into his account. We went home and did our homework for a little while then had a nice dinner out with the $500 that Callie had made whoring herself out. It felt strange to me that we were enjoying dinner based on the horrid things my girlfriend had done selling her body but the conversation never went there. We did not discuss Ken, or making movies or anything. We laughed, we held hands and it was a fantastic night out, just like the old days. I fell in love all over again, not that I did not love Callie anymore. Far from it, but all the events had been a major distraction in our relationship.

The next day, Callie skipped school to shoot the movies. Because of the tight film set and the staff they needed for the movie, I was not welcome there. I was sort of glad because I was not sure I wanted to watch Callie having sex yet again. Ken was waiting in his car outside the school to whisk her off to the film set. I gave her a big kiss and watched as the sleaze bag drove off with my gorgeous princess inside.

Needless to say, I could not concentrate all day. I kept checking my phone for messages and calling Callie whenever I had a break but her phone just rang and rang and there were no replies to my messages. I worried a little but knew that she was probably extremely busy and tried not to think about the fact she could not answer her phone was probably because she was being fucked by someone with a big dick.

As the day went on I began to worry a little more that I had not gotten any replies. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, continuing to call and text her until finally at 1am I got a short text from her.

'Just finished both movies. Exhausted. Ken driving me home. Speak to you tomorrow ok? Love you.'

I wanted more details yet at the same time I did not want to hear about what happened. I eventually fell asleep at about 4am and even then it was a broken sleep.

The next day at school an exhausted me met up with an exhausted looking Callie as we went to school.

"So um ... how was it?" I asked, my heart beating quickly as I struggled with wanting to know yet not wanting to know either.

"Well the first bit was ok. Well I mean it was kind of crazy but you know ... it was ok." She said in a serious tone.

I wanted to know what she meant by crazy but I wanted to know more about the second bit, which she implied was not 'ok.

"Ok ... and the second bit?" I asked.

"Well ... I wanted to stop. I mean ... its just ... it was pretty um ... lets just say I didn't want to do what they asked of me but Ken took me to one side and reminded me that I had accepted the money and that it was a two movie thing ... that I couldn't just do one and not the other ... and that it would seriously embarrass Ken in front of his friend and business acquaintance." Callie spoke quickly, almost babbling.

She looked like she was going to cry so I held her tight and he hugged me back hard.

"What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?" I said, getting angry and regretting ever being talked into even allowing Callie to think about it, let alone do it.

"No no, I mean they were gentle and professional. It's just..." she took a deep breathe and exhaled slowly. "I mean I know the Japanese are screwed up in their tastes but ... well I don't think this was particularly mainstream, lets put it that way."

"Ken said it was nothing you had not done before though." I replied.

"That's what he told me too. I confronted him about that and he said he was generalizing, whatever the hell he meant by that."

"So, did you do it? What was it anyway?" I asked, now curious.

"Well..." she started, looking up at me to see my curious face staring back at her. "No ... I can't..." she said, shaking her head.

"I can't tell you ... it's just too ... I don't know. I'm sure you'll find out. Lets just leave it till then ok? For now just hug me." She said, her eyes getting slightly watery.

"You know I don't care what it is that you've done. I will always love you, no matter what." I whispered in her ear, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Callie did not reply. I sensed that she did not believe me and that whatever she did was so bad that I would be tempted to leave her. I tried to think of what she could have done that was so bad to make me even consider that. We went to school and spent most of the day together but Callie was like a different person. Dejected and quiet. That smile that lit up any room she was in was gone. I put it down to tiredness and hoped that she would put it behind her, like she had done with everything else so far. I had a feeling that whatever it was that she did, I would soon find out and I was not wrong.

The next day at school Callie was a little better but she seemed a little nervous and fidgety. I could not figure out why but when I got home there was an envelope sitting on the dining table.

"Hey James, some guy dropped that off for you today." Mum shouted from the kitchen.

"Thanks Mum." I replied picking it up.

I immediately knew what it was. It was two DVDs from Ken. A note dropped out of the envelope as I emptied it onto my desk upstairs.

"These are the draft copies of the movies. There is still some final cutting to go. Too bad you missed it, she was amazing. Enjoy. Ken."

"Hmmm". I mumbled, staring at the DVDs. I took a deep breath and put the one marked '1' into my computer drive.

I closed the door and put my headset on so no-one else would hear.

'Tokyo Hot 900' appeared in small flickering white letters at the top of the screen, looking very much like a work in progress.

The screen went black then cut to Callie, sitting alone at a bus stop. She looked typical for a girl I would expect to see in a porn movie, or at least her clothes were. She was wearing a short short red checkered skirt and a white shirt made to look like a school uniform. The shirt however had only a couple of buttons in the middle. The top was open and the bottom tails were tied together in a bow revealing her toned stomach and it was clear she was not wearing a bra as you could see the colour of her skin coming through the fabric and just about see her dark nipples showing through. She wore knee high white PVC fuck-me boots and had a school-bag looking backpack besides her.

A car pulled up besides her with three Japanese guys inside. They were pretty average looking except for the driver who was well built with some tattoos on his arm.

"Herro" The man said in a heavily accented voice.

'Oh god, cheesy'. I thought to myself.

"Heya'. Came Callie's cheery voice.

"Ah can you give us dilections? We looking for town hall?"

"Oh yeah sure. Actually I am going there as well. Maybe you guys can give us a lift?" she smiled.

"Ah yes. Of course. Prease, come in come in." One of the men said as the door opened and Callie got in.

The scene cut to a sofa in a non-descript room the men suddenly came into scene carrying a struggling Callie, who had a gag and had her arms tied behind her back with thick rope.

My heart skipped a beat. I hoped that this was not going to be a rape movie. I did not want to see Callie subjected to that.

The men threw Callie onto the sofa and immediately started molesting her, roughly kneading her breasts and spreading her legs to reveal a lacy white pair of underwear. There were five men in the room and one of them pulled off the gag and rammed his tongue down my girlfriend's throat. I shook my head, not really wanting to see that but strangely I was becoming desensitized to it a little. They kissed for a while longer, each sticking their tongues into each other's mouths, the man making slurping sounds as he greedily sucked on her tongue. Instead of fighting back, Callie accepted albeit not enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, one of the men had got this dildo with a wobbling vibrating head and had placed it against Callie's clit through her panties. The buzzing sound was pretty loud and she quickly started to move her hips against the dildo as the other two men opened her shirt to reveal her nice tanned breasts. The camera zoomed in on her face, her blindfold still on.

"Nooo ... noooo" She moaned quietly.

The camera slowly panned down her body, showing her pert firm breasts being kneaded by the two hands. Her stomach came into view and I could see her firm stomach muscles tensing and releasing as she responded to the vibrating and swirling attack on her underwear. The camera panned down to her crotch as the head of this dildo swirled around, with it's loud buzzing sound as it vibrated against her clit. I could see a small wet patch against appearing on the white fabric as her body responded to the attack.

This continued for about two minutes with the camera zooming out to show the scene then zooming in again back to her crotch. The man holding the dildo moved it away giving Callie a moment of rest with the sound of her heavy panting evident. Slowly, he rested his hand on her crotch through her underwear, giving it a knead and visibly moving her fleshy pussy mound around. He slowly moved his hand to the side and tucked his fingers underneath Callie's underwear. This strange man's hand was now rubbing my girlfriend's pussy.

"Here we go again." I mumbled to myself, feeling a mixed feeling of sadness, disgust and yet somehow also feeling acceptance at watching my girlfriend having her private parts molested by strangers.

The man's fingers started rubbing her pussy in a circular motion, saying something in Japanese at the same time with a couple of the other guys laughing in reply. The man rubbed for a while with Callie's heavy breathing coming through my speakers before the man moved his hand, pulling the material of her underwear to one side. Callie's pussy came into view for the first time in the movie, her clit slightly swollen and protruding with her pussy lips a little reddened. The man's finger moved back into place, rubbing her pussy mound whilst concentrating on her clit. He rubbed it for a while before moving down slightly then plunging his index and middle finger straight into Callie's pussy. He finger fucked my girlfriend for a few seconds but the underwear was clearly pissing him off and he stopped briefly to pull her underwear off and throw it across the room. My computer screen was now filled with a HD quality view of Callie's 17 year old vagina in full glory. A thought suddenly went through my head that shortly many thousands of men in Japan were going to be seeing the same view; the view of my teenaged girlfriend spread naked being abused by strange men. That feeling of guilt, excitement and shame came over me once again.

Someone said a few things in Japanese with the camera still zoomed into what was still the most gorgeous pussy in the world. I wondered what was going on as there was some rustling around going on. A part of the draft copy of the movie which no doubt they were going to cut out. The rustling was a plastic bag which briefly came into view as one of the men pulled out a long hotdog Frankfurter sausage.

'Now that's weird' I thought to myself as the man held it, saying something in Japanese.

He pressed the tip of the sausage against Callie's pussy lips making her flinch.

"Ooh, that's cold." She mumbled as the man proceeded to press the tip inside her pussy making her flinch upwards more.

The sausage was not particularly wide and slid inside easily. It looked like it was still glistening with the juices that sausages normally have when in the package they come in. The man thrust the sausage in and out of Callie for 30 seconds or so, with no audible reaction from her before giving up. There was more rustling from the bag as the man produced three sticks of celery and proceeded to stick one, then two then all three into Callie. Even three combined was no wider than a human penis but the man started fucking her with them. Callie made some sounds but they were more sounds of displeasure than moaning. Perhaps because they were cold although I was not sure. The man soon got tired of this before he took out a stick of corn. It was a small stick as far as corn goes, but still looked pretty menacing and was wider than a big dick. He placed the tip against Callie's pussy lips which were by now slightly parted from the vegetable and sausage abuse. He pressed the tip in, again making Callie flinch and began fucking her with the first three or four inches of the corn, the width of which was not too wide. It made Callie moan however, no doubt from the rough lumpy surface of the corn from all the individual kernels rubbing against the inside of her pussy.

The men laughed with one of them saying something, clearly pleased that they had found something which had generated a response from their victim that they wanted to hear. The man started thrusting it harder, with it going in a little further with each thrust. The corn was probably about as wide as a thin beer bottle and soon its entire width was lodged inside Callie with a good seven or eight inches disappearing into her pussy.

"Oh fuck" Callie panted. "What the hell is that?" She added, not knowing what was inside her because of the blindfold.

"Haha. You like?" One of the men said.

Callie did not respond as the man continued to fuck her with the corn. There was some slapping sound and the camera zoomed out. A man had taken his pants off and was slapping his hard 6-inch dick against Callie's cheek. Knowing what the man wanted and I guessed knowing there was no point in protesting, Callie turned her head and opened her mouth, with the man's dick slipping inside. She started blowing this strange dick that belonged to a man she could not even see, slowly bobbing her head up and down. The camera panned back down to her pussy as the man fucked her for another few seconds with the corn before letting go, with it still lodged deep inside her. The sound picked up a man beginning to pant, no doubt the one who was getting a blowjob from my girlfriend. At the same time, the corn started to slide out slowly. I was not sure if Callie was pushing it out or whether it was just getting squeezed out naturally but it slowly slid out and I counted about eight inches before it flopped out completely, dropping out of screen onto the floor. Callie's now gaping pussy filled the screen, her pussy lips stretched and swollen. The video camera obviously had a light attached to it and as it shone against the opening of her pussy I could clearly see a couple of inches inside her; the soft pink inner walls of the teen pussy visible for everyone to see.

There was some more rustling and the man pulled out a shiny metal thing. I was not sure what it was until he placed it against Callie's pussy and pushed in. It was a speculum you might find at a gynecologist's office. The man pushed it fully inside Callie making her flinch once again. She did not say anything as the slurping sounds made it obvious that she still had a dick in her mouth. The camera zoomed in as the man turned a screw on the side of the speculum which made it push Callie's pussy lips apart. A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in. Her pussy looked like it had been spread apart a couple of inches. I imagined that this is what it looked like with an imaginary dick lodged inside her. The camera went close and with it's light, the pink insides of Callie's pussy were very visible. It was an interesting view. I had never seen deep inside a girl's vagina before; only text book drawings in biology class which were obviously not very real. A thought flashed into my head that they should show this view in school, although preferably not my girlfriend's pussy!

Right deep inside, you could see what I guessed was the entrance to her womb, which stuck out slightly to a round point with a closed hole at the tip. The view stayed for a few seconds before the camera zoomed out and the man pulled the speculum out, leaving Callie's pussy looking even more stretched than before. All this without having a single dick inside her! This was about to change as a dick appeared on screen. It was glistening wet and looked like the one Callie had been sucking. The man got into position as the tip of the dick easily pushed inside my girlfriend and he started fucking her. The camera panned out as another two dicks appeared by Callie's still-blindfolded face. She started sucking on the dicks one by one as the other two men now also appeared into the frame, also naked with their dicks standing up.

One thing was evident, that the rumour about Asian men having small dick's was possibly true. None of these dicks were much smaller than average to be fair, but none were huge. Perhaps I had gotten used to the idea of seeing Callie stretched by huge dicks. I smiled slightly before realizing that I was pleased that I was watching my girlfriend being fucked by average sized dicks instead of huge ones. A strange thought for anyone to have!

The man fucking her pussy quickly worked up a fast pace, slapping sounds filling my bedroom as I turned the speaker volume down. Callie moaned quietly as she continued to alternate sucking the two dicks in her face.

The man fucking her pussy shouted something in Japanese as his body jerked. He was shooting his sperm inside Callie and with her pussy previously stretched, I knew the sperm would be going deep inside right against the end of her pussy where sperm would do what sperm does and find the entrance to her womb and swim past her cervix and inside her womb. The thought disgusted me. I had seen men cum inside her pussy before but had never thought much beyond it. Having just seen her cervix and the entrance to her womb, made me visualize this stranger's sperms swimming into her womb. A place which should have been reserved for my sperms only, I thought to myself.

The man jerked a few more times and pulled out of her pussy, a tiny bit of sperm beginning to leak out of her. Another dick almost immediately appeared into frame and jammed straight into her pussy, wasting to time to start fucking her.

I realized that this entire scene, I had not seen the face of a single person. I assumed they were the same guys from the previous scene of Callie being picked up from the bus top, but I was really not sure. It was very different from the porn I had seen before. This film had plenty of close-ups showing everything in immense detail. Every pubic hair, every hair follicle was even clear on this screen yet I had not seen a single face apart from Callie's. Perhaps this was the Japanese way?

The second guy fucked Callie fast as well, almost being a bit rough as their crotches banged together. Her moaning getting slightly louder although I was not sure if it was genuine or whether she was putting it on for the movie. It sounded slightly different to the moaning I was used to although when Callie and I had sex, she never had another dick lodged in her mouth!

It was not long before the second guy also came inside her with a shouted sentence of Japanese. He quickly withdrew and a little bit more sperm dribbled out of her now reddened pussy mound, her stretched and ruffled pussy lips parted slightly at the entrance of her pussy but clinging to each other further up.

A pair of hands quickly turned Callie around so that she was now kneeling on the sofa with her arms against the back of it. The camera panned out enough to show Callie on all fours, with her ass sticking out as the third man got into position ready to fuck my girlfriend from behind. He slipped his dick with a bit of a squelch and wasted no time in fucking her hard and fast. The camera angle lowered between her legs until it was looking up at her pussy being stuffed from behind by the third faceless man. Callie was clearly panting now as he banged away for a minute or so before shouting something and jerking. From this angle I could see the base of the man's dick pulse along with her testicles as he pumped this 17 year old's pussy with a third load of cum. He withdrew as a big glob of cum leaked out of her pussy and slowly stretched as it dangled lower. A fourth man's dick appeared quickly and the man caught the dripping cum onto the tip of his own dick as he got into position.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.