Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

After what seemed an eternity, my phone rang.

"Hi baby, it's me" came the sweet voice on the other side.

"Hi sexy ... I've been dying these last few hours ... how did it go?" I asked, half wanting to know, half not wanting to hear the gruesome details.

"I'll be home in about half an hour. Can you spend the night with me? I'll tell you then. Got to drive now" She said, sounding somewhat tired.

"Ok, I'll see you soon. Drive safely" I told her. I could not wait and even though it only took a few minutes to walk over to her place, I walked over and sat on her steps waiting for her. The next 15 minutes went very slowly as I got sweaty palms waiting for my girlfriend to come home.

As the car headlights appeared and got closer, my heart beat quickly. Callie pulled in to the driveway and as she got out, I walked over and gave her a hug. Her hair was quite messy and her skin a bit sticky from sweat and as I hugged her I could small the unmistakable smell of sex. The smell of my Callie's most intimate smell from her private parts ... parts which were mine ... parts which only I was allowed to, and had seen ... and now parts which were seen and sampled by an evil man, who was essentially still a stranger to us, well to me anyway. The smell was not overpowering, but hugging Callie you could definitely smell it, on her clothes, from her skin, and in her hair. A smell which I assume also included the Japanese guy's scent.

"Lets go upstairs" Callie whispered, not wanting to wake her parents up. She took my hand and led me upstairs into her bedroom where she put on some soft music to mask our talking.

"So, how was it?" I said quietly.

"Are you sure you really want to know?" Callie replied, plonking herself down onto the edge of the bed.

"Well yes and no" I replied. "I need to know Callie. Its driving me nuts"

"Ok ... Well, I arrived and we chatted for a few minutes..."

"Chatted? About what?" I interrupted

"Just things in general ... school. You ... me, how long we had been going out. Just general stuff. He gave me a couple of glasses of wine which he said would loosen me up, as I was very nervous. He was right, and after about 30minutes I relaxed a little bit. I was not quite so scared ... I mean, I still hated the guy, but it allowed me to think more clearly and to think of you." She explained

"Well, that's good I guess" I said, not really knowing if it was a good or bad thing, and what she really meant by feeling 'relaxed'.

"After that, he just got me to take my clothes off slowly, and pose for him while he took more photos. I tried to tell him not to, but he said I did not really have much of a choice. He said he needed something against me if I went against my word and betrayed him, as he put it. So, I did as he said. When I was finally naked, he took his clothes off as well and made me suck his thing ... I"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.