Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

I woke up with a jolt and it took a few seconds to realize where I was. I was still sitting in the car with the radio in the background. I glanced at my watch. It was approaching 2:30am.

"Shit!" I said out loud glancing across the road and realizing that Callie was not standing there.

I woke the laptop up from sleep mode and heard no audio feed and saw no picture.

"Fuck!"

I remembered that Ken had a tracking program somewhere. As I minimized the video program to get a good look at the other icons on the desktop I heard a crackle from the audio. It sounded like music with a fairly loud background noise.

"Just up there is fine." I heard Callie's voice say.

At the same time, a large 18-wheeler truck came round the corned of the street and pulled up on the pavement across from me.

"Bye sexy. Call me anytime." Came a deep gruff sounding voice.

"Seeya." Callie replied cheerily but tired sounding as I saw her hop off the truck.

The truck slowly drove off leaving Callie standing there in her spot across the street. I sighed a breath of relief as I realized she was ok. In the couple of minutes she was gone, I had feared something terrible had happened and I vowed not to fall asleep again.

"Wow that was quick!" Came the voice of one of the tramps who were still sitting there.

Callie ignored him.

"What's that like guy number six?" the other one laughed.

'Six?' I thought to myself I had only been asleep for 90 mins. She had only had two guys before that. She must have gotten four more customers in that hour and a half!

"You must have a pussy like a rabbit hole by now!" The other one laughed.

"Not every guy wants to fuck me." Callie snarled back.

"Why the hell not? We sure as hell want to!" one of the guys replied, sounding more serious.

"Ewww, you wish!" she replied, walking down the street away from the pair.

She went and stood at 'her' corner, yawning and glancing at her watch.

'She must be exhausted by now' I thought to myself. Hell even I was exhausted and I was not doing anything! Perhaps the cool night air was helping keep her awake.

"Shit" I said out loud as I glanced down the other end of the street and saw a police car turn the corner and drive down.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." I whispered to myself.

Callie was looking the other way so she did not even notice what I had seen. My heart pounded as I saw the black and white police car slowing down. Callie suddenly noticed the car and slowly backed away from the side of the pavement glancing left and right down the street. I could tell she was considering whether to make a run for it but there was nowhere to run to. It was too late anyway.

"Fuck!" I shouted out inside the car, pounding the steering wheel as the police stopped right next to Callie. From across the road I saw the side window roll down and a policeman's finger beckoning her to step to the car.

"Good evening maam." I heard over the audio feed.

"Um ... hello." Came Callie's nervous reply.

"What's a young lady like you doing out here at this time of night?"

"I'm er ... well ... um. I've ah ... I've just come out of a club. Yeah I'm just waiting for my cab to come and pick me up to take me home."

There was a long pause.

"Riiight. Must be a new club eh Roy?" the officer said to his partner.

"Yeah ... I'm pretty sure there are no clubs on this block." Replied the other policeman.

"Or the next." His friend added.

"Ummm." Callie stuttered.

"Look" the first policeman interrupted. "Everyone knows what goes on around these streets. You're dressed ... well, dressed like that, standing on a street corner at this time of night. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're doing here."

Callie stayed quiet.

"You got any ID?" Roy asked.

"Yeah" Callie replied quietly.

I heard her scrambling around inside her bag to find her ID which she handed to the first policeman, which was the one closer to her.

"Base from two papa whiskey."

"Go ahead two papa whiskey" Came the crackly reply.

"Need an ID check on a Callie Lauren Stevens."

There was a bit of a pause before the lady replied.

"Callie Lauren Stevens, age 17, 141 Oakvale Drive. She's clean."

"Thanks base." The policeman replied.

"So you're under aged as well?" The first policeman added.

There was no reply.

"So were you under aged in a club, or are you doing under aged prostitution?"

Callie kept quiet.

"What do you think?" he said to his partner Roy.

"I dunno Seth. She's awfully pretty. She doesn't look like she belongs in a jail cell. She wouldn't last an hour with the other beasts."

"Yeah I agree. But we can't just leave her here. I think we might have to follow the protocol you know?"

"I agree one hundred percent with that!" Roy replied.

"Maam I need you to get into the vehicle." Seth ordered.

"Um look ... this is a mistake. It's just a misunderstanding, I..."

"MAAM!" Seth said, raising his voice. "You're dressed up like a whore standing on a street corner in whore-ville selling your body to strangers. That's against the law. Now get in or do I have to get out of this car and slap handcuffs on you and drag you in?"

"Sorry." Callie muttered. It sounded like she was about to cry.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I mumbled, my heart beating hard, trying to figure out how we were going to get out of this one.

Callie climbed into the back of the police car and they slowly drove off. I was not sure whether to follow or not. I could not abandon Callie on her own, yet if I followed and was caught following, they could get me for being her pimp. I know that I would lose the audio feed if I did not follow and I had no idea where the local police station was, so I had no idea where they were taking her.

"Shit." I sighed to myself in resignation as I started the car. I pulled out onto the street trying to keep as far back as possible from them without them getting suspicious.

There was nothing on the audio feed as we drove for several minutes. Thankfully there were few traffic lights and the ones we did pass were showing green for both them and me. We approached the edge of the local park and they slowed down and took a turn in. As I approached the turning, I saw a sign that said "Authorised vehicles only."

"Shit." I muttered as I saw the brake lights of the car light up someway down the dirt road.

'What the hell are they doing there?' I thought to myself as I pulled up and parked just down from the entrance to the path. I wasn't sure whether they would go out of range. I hoped that they would not, since I was not able to follow.

Through the feed I heard what sounded like a squeak of some brakes, then a couple of car doors opening.

"What's going on?" Callie asked.

"Well..." Seth said. "You have a clean record. You're young and have your whole future ahead of you. We'd hate to see that destroyed because of this one thing."

"Yeah." Roy added. " ... but that doesn't mean we're just going to let you go. You broke the law and you should be punished for that."

"What do you mean?" Callie asked nervously.

"What kind of a whore are you if you can't take the hint?" Seth sighed.

"Not a very good one!" Roy laughed.

"Step out of the vehicle." Seth ordered.

There was a quick scraping sound on the audio then the camera view came to life. Callie had activated the camera! She had obviously left her bag on the back seat of the car looking out towards the door where she now sat at the edge. The picture clearly showed the faces of the two policemen, leaning down slightly as they spoke to Callie.

"Wait, on second thoughts, just stay sitting there." Seth ordered. He was the one closest to Callie. He looked fairly fit and must have been in his 30s, with short dark hair and a tanned complexion.

He stood up and undid the zipper on his trousers.

"You know what to do." He said.

Callie reached up and pulled his zipper apart, reaching inside his drawers and pulled out Seth's dick. It was already semi hard and was about 6-7 inches long. She paused, glancing up at the policemen before leaning forwards and taking the dick into her mouth. I could not see very clearly from the angle of the camera but it was not long before I could see the back of Callie's head sliding backwards and forwards on this guy's dick.

I just could not believe it. These men in blue, which we trusted with keeping us safe day to day, and here they were forcing my 17 year old girlfriend to give them blowjobs. The police are not supposed to blackmail kids into sex! Still, it was better than being arrested and having our school and parents know I suppose.

"Oh god yeah." Seth sighed. "She's a great little cock sucker."

"That's good." Roy replied.

Roy crouched down to get a better look at Callie sitting on the back seat.

"Holy fuck, she's not even wearing underwear!" He smiled.

"What a fucking slut." Seth laughed.

"Open wide baby." Roy ordered as he leaned in for a closer look.

At the same time, I got a closer look at Roy. He was a black man and like his partner looked like he was in his 30s and was fairly well built.

The camera view briefly went white as Roy turned his torch on. Angling it away from the camera, the picture came back and it showed that he was shining the torch on Callie's pussy, on display under the very short skirt.

"Hmm, now there's a nice pussy. Look at this Seth." Roy smiled.

"Fuck yeah. I think I'll have me some of that too." Seth smiled.

"Not before I do." Laughed Roy.

"What?! No way. You went first last time dude. Besides, when I go second I can't feel anything." Seth whined.

"Haha well it ain't my fault you're a small dick white dude." Roy laughed.

"Yeah yeah, fuck off." Seth jokingly replied.

"Stand up, girl." Roy ordered.

Seth backed away, his now-hard dick standing to attention and looking very clear in the camera sticking out in front of his dark blue uniform. Callie stood up, her skirt staying bunched up around her waist and her butt showing to the camera as her upper body went out of view. Seth shuffled in and sat down on the back seat where Callie had been sitting.

Callie bent over at the waist and placed her hands either side of Seth on the seat of the car. Although I could only see his back, I could see her head go for his crotch and soon her head was moving up and down as she sucked the policeman's dick.

In the background, Roy positioned himself behind Callie and put his hands on her hips.

"Hmmm." Callie moaned loudly in surprise as the other policeman entered her.

Almost immediately Roy started pounding away at Callie's pussy from behind as she continued to suck off Seth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.