Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

I had lost count of how many men had fucked Callie over the last few weeks. There were big dicks and little dicks, old men and young men, black guys and white guys. She had been fucked in the mouth, pussy and ass and all three at the same time. Even a group of dogs had fucked my sweet girlfriend. Dogs!! Now she was about to submit to this room full of older men, all professionals who were among the highest realms of society, and all part of this secretive club. I had seen it all before, or at least I thought I had but my heart was still pounding like crazy. I think it is safe to say that all guys like porn. There was something about being 'on set' and watching live porn which made my heart race more. It did not go down well that the starring girl was my very own girlfriend but it was still incredibly hot. I could not explain it but I was not watching my own sweet high school sweetheart being forced to fuck strangers. It was like I was watching the hottest porn star in the world do her thing live in front of my face!

Callie closed her eyes as she felt the head of her doctor's dick touch against her wet pussy lips. Dr. Outhwaite smiled as he slowly pushed forwards. Callie's pussy lips were still a little spread from all the sushi, fingering and of course the mayor's dick and the sperm already leaking out helped lubricate the doctor's dick as it slowly vanished into my teen girlfriend. Callie and the doctor both sighed gently as their two masses of pubes touched and tangled with each other. The grey straggly pubes of the doctor contrasted with the light brown, soft and almost fluffy pubes of the teenaged pussy.

"Just as tight as I had always imagined it Callie." The doctor moaned.

Callie's cheeks blushed red as she kept her eyes closed, breathing shallowly as she waited for yet another man to start fucking her high school aged pussy.

The doctor pulled his dick back almost completely out till only the tip was hidden and still nestled between Callie's delicate pink lips. It was now covered with a thin layer of glistening juice. Callie arched her back slightly as the doctor eased himself forwards, once again filling the teen pussy with his ageing dick.

Most of the men and boys who had fucked Callie pounded at her like wild animals but Dr. Outhwaite was working up at a slow pace. He was being very gentle with her as if she did not want to hurt her. I looked at the pure bliss on his face and I realized that the doctor was not just fucking a gorgeous teen girl. He was actually making love to my girlfriend! He had a huge smile on his face and was caressing Callie's legs which he now held up high. Callie still had a guy's dick in her mouth which was pumping away wildly at her throat but Callie seemed to me appreciating the slow and almost romantic fucking she was getting as she moaned more and more.

Callie still held Mr. Paulson's dick in her free hand, slowly pumping it as the other men watched. They all had their erect dicks in their hands apart from the Mayor and the guy who came in her mouth. They were now fully dressed and drinking a couple of whiskeys as they watched.

The doctor continued to slowly make love to my girlfriend, whose moans grew louder as the pleasure slowly built inside her. The moans from the man fucking her throat also grew louder. His pace increased and I knew he was about to shoot his load down Callie's throat.

"Ah fuck ... fuck ... shiiiiiiitttt!!!!" he moaned as he suddenly pulled his dick out and pumped it furiously. A huge spurt of cum flew out of his dick hitting Callie square on the cheek.

"AHHHH!" Callie cried out as another big spurt of cum hit her forehead. Callie's mouth remained wide open and the next couple of spurts, which had less power, flew straight into her waiting mouth. A few more spurts flew out, hitting Callie's other cheek, then her chin before the man staggered away on wobbly legs, clearly exhausted.

Callie panted heavily, still moaning from the slow fucking she was getting from the doctor's wrinkly old dick. She turned her head towards Mr. Paulson and me, focusing on the dick she was still gripping tightly. Her mouth was still open and we saw that she had a small pool of sperm sitting on her tongue. She was purposely not swallowing it and with a playful smile and a sparkle in her eyes, she took Mr. Paulson's dick into her mouth, clamping her mouth against it and spreading the man's sperm all over the dick.

"Ewww" I thought to myself. The thought of another man's sperm being spread over my dick did not appeal, even if it was being spread by a gorgeous girl's tongue. Mr. Paulson did not seem to mind however as he smiled, staring into Callie's eyes as she started to ease her head back and forth on the 50 year old dick, making quiet but distinctly porn star-like slurping sounds. I could not believe some of the things Callie had seemed to have picked up over the last few weeks. Was it Ken who was telling her to do these things? Maybe she was thinking of them by herself. Her best friends at school were not sluts so would not have been a bad influence on Callie and as far as I know she had not seen many porn movies at all so would not have learned much from there. Maybe Ken had forced her to watch porn, although Callie had never mentioned it and every time she had been away with Ken it had only really been long enough for him to force her to have sex and not waste time showing her porn. Maybe it was the inner slut coming out and Callie was doing these things of her own accord? 'Nah' I thought to myself and shook the thought out of my head.

Dr. Outhwaite was still making sweet love to Callie and had now closed her legs together. They were still pointing straight up but he held her ankles together and it was having an obvious effect on the tightness of her pussy as they both moaned more loudly. Her pussy lips gripped the wrinkly dick more tightly as it thrust in and out of her. The doctor panted heavily and he was obviously not far from orgasm ... or heart attack, one or the other!

"Fuck me doc ... fuck me with that wrinkly dick." Callie moaned as she took her head off Mr. Paulson's dick. "Next time ... I spread my legs in your office ... I want you to think of this moment ... maybe ... maybe ... we can even re-enact it" she panted. "How's that feel ... my sweet teenaged pussy ... clamping down on your old grey dick. Cum inside me doc! ... spray those pussy walls you have stared at ... for so many years ... spray them with your old man sperm!"

I could not believe the words coming out of Callie's mouth and a quick glance around the room showed quite a few surprised, but very happy looks. Callie was my innocent girlfriend and now she was egging on an old man who was taking advantage of her! Dr. Outhwaite obviously could not resist and with a loud grunt, he pushed his dick deep inside Callie, bending her legs forward till her knees were almost up against her breasts. His body spasmed as his sperm shot inside her pussy. For a second I almost thought that he was actually having a heart attack as his eyes seemed to roll up inside his eye-lids.

Callie's body shook as orgasm washed over her gorgeous teen body. It was a very erotic, romantic and certainly perverse sight as the old man, four times the age of Callie, filled her teen pussy up with his sperm. He was old enough to be her grandfather but the love-making seemed real. The look of sheer bliss on the doctor's face seemed to confirm it. He slowly eased off his grip from Callie's legs but as her legs started to rise towards the ceiling again, she grabbed her ankles and pulled them back towards her body except pushing them wide apart as she did. Being a flexible gymnast, she was almost able to have her toes touch the table either side of her head. She held her legs in position as Dr. Outhwaite pulled his dick out of his dream girl. This of course spread her legs wide open and as the doctor backed away from the table, still panting heavily, the entire room of men got a very wide eyeful of my girlfriend's freshly fucked pussy. Callie's deep pink pussy lips were ruffled and spread, swollen from the fuckings, lickings and fingerings. Her lips spread a couple of centimeters apart and you could see straight down inside her vagina through her passage which was spread a good centimeter as well. The two loads of old man sperm trickled out and had a slightly yellowy tinge to it despite it being frothed up a little and mixed with teen pussy juices.

Callie bit her bottom lip and glanced around the room with a totally innocent face. Her beaming eyes and cute little smile drew a couple of groans from the men, most of who were still clutching their stiff dicks waiting their turn to plow themselves into my teen girlfriend.

"Do you do this for all men?" Mr. Paulson smiled.

Callie shook her head, still biting her lip looking innocent. Mr. Paulson grinned widely.

"You are the cutest most innocent looking little button aren't you? Yet here you are spreading your teen pussy for this bunch of old men and forcing your boyfriend to watch it all in sordid close-up detail!" Mr. Paulson continued.

Callie suddenly glanced over at me, her smile disappearing. Her face blushed and she suddenly had this look of shame as if she had forgotten I was in the room and was sorry she was acting like a total slut.

It was a bit shocking to me. She was certainly not the innocent girl who a few short weeks ago was crying after being forced to sleep with a single man in the privacy of his own home. This same girl was now willingly spreading her pussy wide open in a gentleman's club and wanted these men to see her privates smeared with sperm. The truth was though, that like the other men in the room my dick was also as stiff as a board. The look now on Callie's face was that of an innocent girl who knew she had done something wrong and I could not resist in the slightest. I smiled back to Callie and nodded my head slightly in approval. Callie immediately relaxed and smiled back.

"Heart warming!" Mr. Paulson said in a matter of fact tone. "Now get on all fours and spread your little slutty pussy." he grinned.

Callie quietly let go of her legs and turned over onto all fours, arching her back and sticking her pussy mound outwards, offering it to the lawyer old enough to be her dad. She turned her head and looked back towards Mr. Paulson as he got down onto his knees and shuffled into place. I leaned to my right slightly to watch as the 8 inch dick moved closer to the wet teen pussy, which was still spread invitingly. He grabbed a handful of ass cheek with each hand and pulled them apart. Callie moaned slightly, half in pleasure half in pain. Her pussy opened up very wide and Mr. Paulson grinned as everyone got a good look at Callie's swollen clit, her pee hole, her pussy tunnel and her asshole. He let go and her tight muscled bum clamped closed again but with her pussy lips still spread open. He wasted no time in lining his dick up and plunging it straight into Callie with one powerful lunge, almost knocking her over. He then grabbed her waist and started slapping himself against Callie's bum, giving her a good hard fuck. It surprised me as Mr. Paulson seemed so kind and gentle when I was chatting to him beforehand and now he was like a fiendish sex maniac, being a bit rough with my sweet and gentle girlfriend. I guess you never can trust a lawyer!

"Uh uh uh uh" grunted Callie as her pussy was attacked from behind.

Mr. Jaworski the photographer shuffled onto the table in front of Callie, offering his dick to her face. His dick was not that long compared to some of the other monsters Callie had been stretched with, but his 6 inches was a fairly thick 6 inches. Callie immediately opened her mouth, taking the dick straight into her throat, helped by her being pushed forwards and backwards by the jack-hammering Mr. Paulson. Mr. Jaworski thrust forwards and backwards gently in time to Callie's movements so one second her mouth, throat and pussy were stuffed full of dick and the next second they were empty and wanting more.

A couple more guys edged closer to the table including Mr. Whittering, signaling their place in the queue. Mr. Paulson's pounding was relentless and Callie's pussy was making small squelching sounds as frothed up pussy juice and sperm leaked from the sides of the no-longer tight seal of pussy lip against dick.

My own dick nudged uncomfortably against the front of my underwear and I was aware that I was the only one in the room who had not had his dick out. Ken caught me tugging against the front of my suit and it was obvious from the bulge that my dick was as stiff as a rod as I watched my girlfriend get fucked by these men. He smiled at me raising his eyebrows. I wanted to punch his lights out. He looked so smug and happy with himself. It was he who had blackmailed us into this mess yet at the same time I had never been so turned on by events over the last few weeks and I guess I had Ken to thank for that too.

My attention was brought back to Callie as Mr. Paulson stopped pounding Callie's poor pussy. He pulled his dick out slowly and as the head came into view, there was a strand of sticky sperm and pussy juice dangling from it. Carefully he moved his dick upwards and grabbing his dick he smeared the juices around Callie's ass hole. It was obvious what he wanted and as soon as her hole was wet, he pushed forwards. Callie's ass was tight even though I could tell she was not clenching her muscles. Mr. Paulson's dick head squished against her flesh before the ring of muscles suddenly relented and the head of the 8-inch dick popped into her bum.

Callie moaned at the new intrusion as Mr. Jaworski started to thrust his dick gently back and forth into her mouth again. She breathed heavily and deeply as Mr. Paulson continued to push forwards at a pace obviously slightly faster than Callie would like.

"Nggggg" Callie moaned in discomfort.

"Ah fuck. That's the tightest ass ever Callie!" groaned Mr. Paulson as his dick went as far as it could, with his balls resting against Callie's still-spread pussy lips.

Callie's mouth was completely full of dick and with Mr. Jaworski now gripping her hair and fucking her mouth wildly. She was not in a position to protest as the dick in her ass started to fuck her as well. With every thrust into her back passage, her flowering pussy lips closed up briefly, before the dick was then pulled out again and with it her swollen pussy lips opened up like a blossoming flower. It was a mesmerizing sight as the two men pounded away into my girlfriend. The room filled with grunts and moans as everyone watched on. I shifted uncomfortably in my suit pants as Ken smiled on.

"I've had enough of this mouth!" panted Mr. Jaworski. "Can you get on your back Glenn?"

"Sure I can." Smiled Mr. Paulson. "Come on Callie."

Both of the men pulled out of Callie who glanced around to see what was going on. As Mr. Paulson sat back onto the table, supporting his upper body with his arms, I watched Callie's tight ass clamp straight back together although her pussy lips still spread slightly, with a trickle of sperm running out and down her leg, no doubt loosened by all the ass fucking.

"Come my child. Sit on this." gestured Mr. Paulson.

Callie stood up slowly, somewhat wobbly and staggered a step backwards towards the stiff dick. Glancing down, she bent her knees and reached down for the man's dick. She guided it forwards slightly until it touched against her ass, then slowly eased herself downwards. Her muscles seemed to open up more easily this time and she let go of the dick as she continued to lower herself, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh in the process. Mr. Paulson leaned back more until his back was flat against the surface of the table. Callie seemed to know exactly what was wanted of her as she leaned backwards also, resting her back against the hairy white chest of the lawyer.

Mr. Jaworski shuffled forwards, clutching his dick and aiming it downwards, ready to penetrate Callie's pussy. With a dick in her ass and leaning backwards, Callie's pussy lips splayed open like a flower; a terribly inviting flower, despite it leaking sperm. As the head of Mr. Jaworski's dick touched against the teen pussy, she closed her eyes, biting her lip as she prepared for her ass and pussy to be both filled by dick once again. The dick eased forwards and her slippery pussy provided little resistance to the saliva covered dick.

"Oooohhhh ... god that feels good." moaned Mr. Jaworski as he eased into Callie. "How's that feel girl?"

Callie did not respond. She continued to bite her lower lip as the two men's dicks filled her.

"Callie, how does that feel? Talk to me" Smiled Mr. Jaworski, clearly intent on Callie being a more active participant in the debauchery.

"I ... I ... god I feel so full." Callie mumbled in a quiet shy voice. "Oh..." she moaned as Mr. Jaworski started to thrust in and out of her.

" ... and? What else do you feel? Tell me. Tell us." Mr. Jaworski continued.

"Oh ... it feels good. F ... F ... Feels so tight with your two d ... dicks ... um ... inside me." She replied in a slightly more confident and louder tone.

"That's my girl. Tell us more. What do you want us to do?" he continued, wanting and trying to get Callie to talk dirty.

"Fuck me. Fuck my dirty ass and fuck my tight pussy."

"Yeah? We can do that Callie. You like having your pussy and ass filled with stranger's dicks don't you?" Mr. Jaworski laughed.

"Except we aren't all strangers are we Callie?" Mr. Whittering the headmaster interrupted by the side of the table.

Callie kept quiet, looking obviously embarrassed as she was suddenly reminded that there was an audience watching her fucking these two men.

"All those years Callie, all those years" Mr. Whittering smiled. "You just don't know what it's like, watching young hot sluts like you strut around school all day wearing your skimpy clothes. We may be teachers but we are still men ... men with hormones and you girls ... hah" he laughed to himself " ... you girls know exactly what effect you have on the boys in your school and now we get our own back."

A few of the men smiled and nodded in agreement as Callie kept quiet.

"In fact..." Mr. Whittering continued pensively, as though he was hatching some kind of plan in that brain of his. "In fact I know you have always had very good grades Callie. You've always been one of my favorite students, both academically and to look at. Wouldn't it be such a shame if your grades were to slip. You know college is not that far away and I am sure you want to keep your grades high for a good college. I am sure that we can come to some sort of an arrangement." He grinned.

"Well why don't you come over here and shove your fat dick down my throat then." Callie said bluntly.

Mr. Whittering looked shocked for a second or two. He was definitely not expecting Callie to say that! Then again neither was I! Ken grinned, almost as if he was proud of Callie.

"I think I will do just that, thank you Callie." Mr. Whittering smiled as he climbed onto the table.

Callie tilted her head back and turned her head to one side as the headmaster's fat dick entered her mouth. She wasted no time in sucking noisily, making slurping sounds as Mr. Whittering closed his eyes, clearly in heaven once again. What a sight it was, once again Callie taking on three guys with a dick in each hole; this time with old men. Men with white hair and wrinkly dicks, old enough to be our parents!

"Ah shiiiiit!" cried out Mr. Paulson as he clenched his teeth together. Suddenly he stopped thrusting as he came, shooting his sperm deep into Callie's ass.

"HMMMM!!!" Callie moaned as she felt her ass fill up with sperm.

Mr. Paulson continued to spasm and fill my girlfriend's ass with sperm and after what seemed like what must have been a glassful he held still, panting heavily. Gently he rolled Callie onto her side as Mr. Jaworski pulled his dick out of her pussy. Her pussy lips splayed open wide, even with her ass full of dick. Mr. Paulson pulled his dick out also as he rolled off the table. Callie continued to greedily suck our headmaster's fat dick as Mr. Jaworski lay down on the table, eager to take his place in her ass.

"Time to sit your ass onto my cock." ordered Mr. Jaworski.

Callie shuffled her ass over and as she positioned herself over the top of the dick she wasted no time in pressing downwards. Her recently fucked ass opened up with ease and with the dick still wet with pussy juices, it easily slid inside her and a few short seconds later her ass cheeks contacted Mr. Jaworski's thighs.

Mr. Whittering, now seeing that Callie's pussy was once again empty pulled his dick out of Callie's mouth without warning, startling her. He did not say a word but had a huge grin on his face as he moved round into position. He was clearly savoring every moment as he grabbed his dick and angled it down towards Callie's pussy. His grin grew even wider as the head of his fat dick touched against her widespread pussy lips.

"Oooohhhhh" he moaned gently as he slowly pushed his dick into Callie inch by inch. Closing his eyes he sighed as the base of his dick finally touched her pussy mound, his wiry grey pubes pressed against and contrasting Callie's brown fuzz. "Just as I had always imagined it ... and better."

Still grinning, Mr. Whittering started to gently ease himself in and out of his favorite student, who's tight pussy gripped back at him. Callie leaned forward as if trying to see her headmaster's dick disappearing into her pussy. She bit her lip and panted as the dick slid inside her slowly. Her attention was interrupted as someone else climbed onto the table. It was one of the men who I had not really spoken to during the evening. I had forgotten his name but he looked over at me and winked as he fed his dick into Callie without saying a word. He was about the same age as the majority of the men; fifty-something I would say and like the others had graying hair and pubes. His dick was about average sized and no problem for Callie to swallow the entire length as she immediately started doing. She had learned a lot in the last few weeks and deep-throating seemed to be a strong point as she seemed to effortlessly have the grey pubes pressed against her nostrils.

The three men worked up a pace and the room was once again full of grunting sounds as the four sweaty bodies wriggled around. With Callie's vice-like ass gripping down on Mr. Jaworski, he could never have lasted very long and soon he cried out as another load of sperm shot into my girlfriend's ass.

"MMMM!!!" Callie moaned loudly as she shivered, coming to orgasm herself with her ass becoming filled with more sperm.

"Damnit girl..." Mr. Jaworski panted. "You've got talent. We'll have to have you back here I think". He continued as he shuffled out from underneath Callie.

"Mmm hmmm." I thought I heard Callie faintly moan.

"On your knees Callie." ordered Mr. Whittering as he pulled out of Callie.

My girlfriend's ass and pussy were once again empty and although her ass clamped shut, encasing all the sperm inside, her pussy stayed stretched open, as if an invisible dick was still in there, forcing her pussy walls apart for me or rather, us to see.

The man fucking Callie's mouth also pulled out and watched patiently as Callie climbed onto her hands and knees. Lowering her head, she rested her upper body on her elbows, sticking her pussy and ass high up in the air in the perfect doggy-style position. She turned her head back to watch as Mr. Whittering shuffled closer between her legs, his dick pointing at the ready to penetrate my girlfriend again.

"Do you like the view Mr. Whittering?" Callie asked in the sweetest voice she could do.

"More then you will ever know Callie ... more than you will ever know." Mr. Whittering smiled.

"Quick Mr. Whittering, shove your fat dick into my empty little pussy." Callie giggled.

I was shocked at what Callie was saying but then I remembered that last time once she was getting into the sex, and the feelings and orgasms were coming over her, it unleashed a whole new side to Callie. She had become outgoing sexually, egging on the men to fuck her. It still shocked me, and I was not used to hearing Callie speak like this but I think I liked it. She still looked like the sweetest little thing and I think that is what turned me on more. Those sluts at school covered in make-up and wearing fishnet tights and a ton of make-up, well I almost expected those girls to say stuff like this but Callie was the complete opposite. She looked like the sweet girl next door and she looked a lot younger than her 17 years and to hear these foul words coming out of her mouth only made my own dick throb even more.

"Fuck me Mr. Whittering. Fuck your favorite little student" Callie continued.

Mr. Whittering smiled as he placed the head of his cock easily against the still-stretched pussy lips of my girlfriend and pushed. The entire length of his dick plunged inside with ease and soon he started to fuck Callie deep and hard.

"Oooh yeah that's it. Fuck me hard! I want you to think of my sweet little teen pussy next history class. Maybe I'll even sit facing you and not wear panties to school. How would you like that Mr. Whittering?" Callie said, playfully.

"Oooh god..." was all Mr. Whittering could say.

"Maybe you can keep me after class to help me with my grades. Maybe you can even give me a good spanking if I get any questions wrong." Callie panted, clearly enjoying tormenting our headmaster.

"Fuck Callie ... you're going to make me cum ... or have a heart attack, one of the two!" Mr. Whittering panted.

"I can help with that" said the other man who Callie had been blowing. He shoved his dick back into her mouth, gagging her and started pumping into her throat.

"I've got to sample this sweet little ass of yours Callie." Said Mr. Whittering as he pulled out of the stretched pussy with a sloppy slurp sound.

With Callie's ass in the air, it was the perfect position for it to be penetrated and Mr. Whittering wasted no time in pushing the head of his fat dick into her back passage.

"Hmmm!!!" Callie moaned, slightly in pleasure and slightly in pain as her ass stretched wider than it had today.

Mr. Whittering continued to push, and with the loads of sperm inside, and pussy juice smeared all over the cock, it did not take too much of an effort before the man's wrinkly and very dangly balls rested against Callie's opened pussy lips. He slowly pulled out before plunging his entire length back into her ass making her moan loudly.

"Girls like you should be punished you know. You torment men like us all the time." Mr. Whittering moaned again.

This seemed to be a recurring theme with Mr. Whittering and when thinking about it yes I suppose he was right. It was already bad enough for young single hormonal boys to watch their classmates flirt around but to teach class after class of young sexy teens and not be able to do anything but be totally professional must have been hard. At the end of the day they go home to their fat wrinkly wives and talk about tax returns and mark homework. What a drag!

"Oh yeah that's it Callie." He moaned loudly. "Squeeze my cock with those muscles".

Callie moaned as the man fucked her wildly, his very dangly balls slapping loudly against her pussy lips and clit with every thrust. The entrance of Callie's pussy was becoming frothy with the slapping of the headmaster's balls and with each slap, a sticky strand of juice stretched between the two of them before he thrust forward and the balls slapped against Callie again. It was a mesmerizing sight but my gaze was quickly interrupted as Mr. Whittering pulled his dick out and cried out loudly as a huge shot of sperm flew out, splattering against Callie's bumhole. Some of it went inside her hole which still gaped slightly with the rest splashing and pooling around the indentation around her hole. Another spurt quickly followed, hitting slightly lower, on the pussy mound itself. A couple more spurts of lesser strength and quantity followed, thoroughly wetting her entire pussy mound. Mr. Whittering panted heavily and stayed quiet for a few seconds, regaining his breath before climbing off the table as his sperm trickled slowly downwards towards Callie's belly button.

Callie's pussy was now a complete mess. Sperm dripped out of her pussy and down her legs and up her belly towards her hanging breasts. I had a perfect view of the stretched holes and a couple of the guys leaned over to get a better look and smiled as they saw the mess the 17 year old was in.

"My turn!" said the man fucking Callie's mouth as he pulled his dick out and quickly shuffled round to her back end. He knelt there, surveying the mess that was Callie's crotch trying to decide which hole to take. Callie turned her head and watched the guy, her eyes wide open looking innocent as the man placed his dick against the open passage of her pussy and shoved his dick into her.

"Hmmmm" Callie moaned gently, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she was filled once more.

As the man pulled his dick out, a large amount of sticky sperm and pussy juice stretched between his balls and Callie's pussy mound. As the man quickly worked up a pace, bits of sperm and juice started flying around, splattering against her legs as he thrust quickly, slapping into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.