Callie's Downfall - Cover

Callie's Downfall

Copyright© 2008 by Minty

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My life was great. 17, and I had the cutest girlfriend you could ever imagine. All we needed was an extra bit of money for a prom dress. Unfortunately it got Callie into a whole heap of trouble with her losing her innocence in a big way in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   School  

I went to stand up and immediately felt a pair of hands press down on my shoulders. The man with gold teeth pressed down on Callie's almost bare shoulders, his big black hands looking very dark against the lightness of Callie's tanned skin.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized that it was getting late at night and Callie and I had been alone, sitting on a bench at a bus stop in a very bad part of town outside a dodgy adult theatre. I guess it did not get much worse than this, and now we had two black guys terrorizing us.

"We don't want any trouble." I said, obviously nervous. "I ... I don't have much money, but..."

"We don't want your fuckin' money." laughed the man holding me down.

"We saw you come out of that place." said the man holding Callie down. He leaned forward and put his head between mine and Callie's but turned his face towards Callie's ear. "We saw you and heard everything you two just said. I see you have a couple of marks on your face too." he laughed quietly.

'That man had heard! He had heard that Callie had sucked some guys and that I had fucked her from behind. They must have thought that she was on the game and a whore!' I thought, panicking.

Before Callie and I had a chance to think about how to react or what to say, a big black van screeched up in front of us. The door slid open and two men lept out, grabbing Callie and me as the two men from behind pushed us quickly inside.

"Hey what the... !" I shouted as a gag was shoved in my mouth. "Hmmmmff!! Hmmmff!" I struggled as one of the men shoved me face down onto the floor of the van, wrapping duct tape around my ankles and my hands behind my back. I turned round towards Callie to see that the man with the gold teeth was holding her face down against the van as she screamed. They were not gagging or tying her up though, just me.

Within seconds, the man on top of me got off, but with my arms and legs bound and a gag in my mouth there was not much I could do, although I continued to squirm as I lay on my back.

I quickly glanced around the dark insides of the van. There was a row of seats facing backwards, behind the front seats. There was a fat man driving who must have been about 250lbs. I could not see his face but could see various gold chains around his fat wrist as he drove. Sitting next to him and looking my way was a skinny but very tall man. He looked smarter than the other men, wearing a collared shirt and had his hair combed. He was the only guy in the van who was not ugly and scary. Sitting on the rear facing seats was the man with the gold teeth, leaning forward and holding Callie down. Next to him was an older guy who must have been in his late 70s at least. I was surprised to see a man that old in a situation like this although he was not exactly the grandfatherly type. He looked pretty dodgy with piercing, glaring eyes and a very serious take no-shit look. Next to him was a young guy who was young enough to be his grandson. In fact he almost looked like he could have been our age. He was not smiling either and just stared at Callie as she lay in front of him.

The man with the scar on his face was holding me down and looking to my left were two other men sitting on the back seats with him. One of them was completely bald but not all that old, maybe in his forties. He was wearing just a white vest and a pair of shorts and grinned at me. Next to him was another very tall looking man although it was hard to tell with him kneeling on the van floor. This guy was wearing a baseball cap and looked like the kind of guy who sent shivers down your spine. If he came up to me in the street I would give him my wallet even if he just looked at me. In fact all eight of the men were black and very scary looking except for perhaps the smartly dressed man in the front passenger seat.

For the first time in my life I was scared shitless. Many things had happened in the past few weeks with Callie, and I had seen her being used and abused, but I always felt a degree of control. We could have refused Ken's requests at any time if we chose to live with the consequences he laid out. Now, however, I felt zero control over the situation. I had no idea what was going on and whether Callie and I were even going to live through this. I had no idea what these men wanted. Maybe they would take our wallets, watches and jewelry and then kill us, although we did not have anything valuable on us.

I had no idea where we were being driven as the only windows in the van were in the front apart from a window at the back looking rearwards, which I could not see. Callie lay on the floor completely speechless with fear in her eyes as she glanced around at the various men. We drove for a few minutes, making several turns with no one saying anything. The men just sat there, staring at us with their scary faces.

The man with the gold teeth who was holding Callie down on the floor stood up and crouched next to Callie. He grabbed her arms and dragged her to her feet before pushing her down to sit where he had been sitting, next to the scary old man on the rear facing seats. Gold teeth man crouched next to Callie smiling up at her. Callie remained quiet, not knowing what do say or do. There was still fear in her eyes as she glanced around nervously.

"What's your name gorgeous?" grinned the man

Callie glanced at him, scared.

"I asked you a fucking question bitch!" growled the man

"Uh ... Callie" she whispered nervously.

"Well Callie," smiled the man "did anyone tell you how beautiful you are?"

Callie very nervously gave a quick smile towards the man, who just grinned back at her. I could not say anything through my gag or move around with one of the men holding me down. The old man now sitting next to Callie leaned towards her trying to glance down the top of her dress. It was a blue summer dress and although her shoulders showed, it was not that revealing and fairly tight around the top of her breasts with a wide band of stretchy elastic fabric. This obviously did not please the old man much and using his left hand he turned around a bit and grabbed the top of the fabric between Callie's breasts. Callie let out a yelp, surprised by the old man and pulled back, yanking the fabric out of the man's grip.

"Hey!" shouted the man with the gold teeth. Callie immediately froze, staring at the man. "You will sit there, shut up and take what we have planned for you."

"No!" Shouted Callie. "Fuck off ... the lot of you!" For the first time she tried to fight back instead of just looking nervous and dominated.

The gold teeth man reached out and slapped Callie's face. Not too hard, but hard enough to make her yelp and immediately bring her hand to her face. At the same time I suddenly felt something cold against my throat and I immediately knew it was a knife. I was not making noise or moving much before, but now I froze completely. Was it all going to end here? Was my life going to end in a dirty old van in a bad part of town? If I died here, my parents would probably never find the body or know what happened to me.

"Look at that" shouted the gold tooth man pointing at me. I stared back in fear at the man as Callie saw the knife against my throat. "Don't test us bitch. We'll cut your pretty boyfriend up into little pieces and post them to you and we'll still get what we want. Your choice"

The van was silent for a few seconds with all of us staring at Callie, her hand still against her cheek. Slowly her hand slid down and she rested both hands on her lap, leaning forward again to sit up straight. She lowered her glance to the floor and it was immediately obvious that she realized there was no choice. She resigned herself to what would come.

The old man once again stretched out his hand and grabbed the front of Callie's dress. He pulled down revealing part of her cleavage but because of the thin straps over her shoulders the material was not stretching down enough to show what he wanted to see. The material strained and the straps pulled hard against my girlfriend's shoulders. Suddenly the man yanked down with all of his force and the two straps simultaneously snapped as the material covering her sweet teen breasts got yanked downwards. Callie's tits bounced outwards, freed from the elastic material holding them back as the top of the dress now rested against Callie's belly.

The men laughed and cheered as the six black men in the back of the van ogled Callie's pert teen tits. Callie kept her glance down, keeping quiet. My heart beat quickly as I also remained motionless, not daring to move or challenge these powerful men and definitely not wanting to see that knife again.

The old man let go of Callie's dress and grabbed one of her tits, slowly caressing it with his hand gently. He squeezed it and ran his long wrinkly fingers over her flesh. It was a very strange sight, seeing this skinny old black guy, with white hair, squeezing the light skin of my girlfriend who was young enough to be his granddaughter.

"How old are you girl?" he asked.

"Sss ... seventeen." Callie nervously replied.

The men all cheered again loudly. The smartly dressed man in the front passenger seat turned around, surveying the scene in the back. "Try not to get too carried away guys. We'll be there soon." he said seriously, before turning back around.

"Don't worry boss" said the man with the gold teeth.

'So he's the boss' I thought to myself. It did not surprise me. He was the only one who looked smartly dressed and the only one not gawking at Callie's tits apart from the driver. I wondered what the boss meant by getting there soon. I wondered where they were taking us and what was there.

The old man continued to squeeze Callie's breast as the gold tooth man reached up and grabbed her other breast, also kneading it, although being more roughly than the old man. While kneading her breast, the old man pushed Callie back against the back of the seat. Callie rested her head against the back of the seat and closed her eyes, preferring not to look at the scene in front of her. Using his free hand, the gold tooth man put his hand on one of Callie's knees and pulled. Callie resisted as gently as she could, and when her knee moved, she made sure her other leg moved with it, keeping her legs clamped tight. This frustrated the man who let go of Callie's breast and using both hands, forced her legs open. Being a long dress, nothing was revealed although that only lasted a couple of seconds until the man grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled upwards with both hands. The men watched with baited breath as the material rose, slowly revealing more and more of this gorgeous teen candy. Callie's long legs came into view and once again I was reminded why she was popular with the modeling agencies with her smooth flawless skin and long shapely legs. The material got to about half way up Callie's thighs until it would not go up anymore, because she was sitting on the back part of the dress.

"Come on girl" spoke the man softly. Callie immediately knew what he was after and lifted her bum off the seat. The man quickly pulled the material up and under from her bum and Callie sat back down. The man tucked the bottom of the dress under the elastic top of her dress and let go. Callie now sat back with the entire dress bunched around her tummy. Her bare bum rested on the seat and with her legs spread open the men cheered again. They could see everything and without her panties there was nothing hiding her pussy. Her pussy hair was still slightly matted and wet from a combination of sweat, pussy juice and my sperm from when we had sex in the glory hole booth.

The gold tooth man turned to his three friends on the back seat and grinned. It was now completely obvious that they did not want our money. They wanted Callie. They had captured a gorgeous teenage girl that was healthy, slim, cute and sexy and they were going to do whatever they wanted to her and she would willingly submit or face seeing her boyfriend hurt.

The man returned his hand to squeeze Callie's breast but I could see his gaze was firmly on the brown fuzz that thinly covered her athletic pussy mound. Because Callie was not leaning too far back, the majority of her pussy lips were tucked underneath her against the seat although the top of her slit was in view, as was the little hood covering her little clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.