Some Sun, Some Fun - Cover

Some Sun, Some Fun

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2008 by Bakerman

Erotica Sex Story: Billy and Marty from Sex, Thugs and Rock'n'Roll are back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Hi again, Bill here with another totally out there adventure.

It had been a few months since the night of the Stones concert and my Mom had mostly reverted from wild child to suburban mother. There were times when she acted like Mrs Cock Teaser when we were home without dad. She would pretend to be dressing and then have to look for some missing item and this meant she paraded around the house in just a bra and panties or maybe add some pantyhose and high heels. On other occasions, when dad would be there in case I tried anything, she would come to my room of a morning to wake me but instead of prodding my shoulder she reached under the blankets and grabbed my cock and give it a shake until it started to get hard then she would retreat to the kitchen leaving me with a hardon to deal with first thing when I really needed to pee.

Marty and I never got the promised morning fuck due to some other guests causing a disturbance and Mom never seemed to try and set up a situation when we could do it again. Man this was so frustrating. Knowing that the whole thing had been a set-up made it even more frustrating because in my mind I know I would have gotten into it in a different way and I really wanted the chance to do it again but in a more intimate setting to settle my emotions.

Summer was fast approaching and Marty and I were waiting for some time off. We were both working for Marty's uncle as part of his construction crew putting plasterboard sheeting onto the walls of the houses he was building. It was as unskilled work as we could get but it paid and got us out in the sun. Like most of the crew we were well tanned and our teenage bodies were changing thanks to the constant exercise. We were buffed. The whole project was shutting down for two weeks in the middle of summer so the heat was on to get as much done before the break.

I talked to Marty about that night once and he was so cool with it except that now he wanted sex again but guys our age always seem to hit hurdles when it comes to casual sex with girls our age. Marty was still a big, geeky, awkward guy so he tried lots of hobbies that he thought were cool but turned girls cold. Photography was one that worked and he always carried a camera with him for just that perfect shot. Girls didn't mind stepping in front of the camera and posing but no amount of persuasion would get them to remove any clothing. Just before our break Marty's parents got him a digital camera so he didn't have to worry about film when he was out shooting.

The first weekend of our break and the temperature was rising by the minute. Marty rang and asked if I wanted to go to the nearby mountains where it would be cooler, he also wanted to try out his new camera, and maybe we could swim in some mountain steam to cool off. I told him I was ready to go and he told me ten minutes. It dragged out to almost half an hour and when he arrives he has his Mom with him. Now Marty's mom is attractive but I had never looked at her in that way in all the years I had known Marty but after our last adventure I could see possibilities.

Most of town seems to have headed towards the beach so the road into the mountains was sparse on traffic. Marty's mother, Helen, was a gym junkie who sported a trim, taut figure. She stood about 5ft 7" in her joggers and when the car stopped I jumped out to open her door and got a good look at her long, smooth legs. Helen had suggested this spot to stop at and knew of a clearing along one of the tracks.

Helen had made up a picnic hamper, which I carried, she carried a blanket and Marty roamed ahead taking snaps at every turn of the track. The dappled sunlight filtered through the trees and played across Helen's sundress making it appear to change pattern with every step. We reached the clearing after a few minutes walk and stopped to admire the view down the valley. Across the clearing the track continued into the bush and, mixed with the sound of bird song, you could just hear the sound of running water.

Helen set the rug under a shady tree and lay back to relax, Marty and I were throwing a ball around while we decided what to do next and as I ran for a high ball did not see the dip in the ground and took a fall. It wasn't fatal but my ankle was sore. I used my t-shirt to wrap around some ice Helen applied to my ankle and she gently massaged my foot. Marty was apologising for throwing the ball so high and now we could not go walking any further. Helen looked at her watch, then told Marty to follow the trail and find the water, take some pictures and be back at midday for lunch and hopefully my ankle would be ready to walk on.

As soon as Marty rounded the first bend Helen stood and stripped from her sundress revealing a finely sculptured figure clad in a bikini of matching colour. Helen asked me to rub some sun block on her back and shoulders and I did this while trying not to get an erection. When I was done Helen offered to do my back so I stood like a statue while she ran her hands across my shoulders and down my back. The next thing I knew Helens greasy hand had slipped under the waistband of my shorts and grasped my cock. Like a high performance car my cock went from flat to rock hard in about 2.1 seconds.

Helen stepped from behind me, pulled my shorts down, sank to her knees and began sucking my cock before I could take a breath. After months of waiting for something like this to happen with my own mother I had to concentrate so as not to shoot too soon. Running my hand through her hair I found the knot to her bikini top and pulled it undone. Immediately Helen took one of her exposed breasts in her free hand and rolled and squeezed it while still working on my cock.

After maybe five minutes of working on my cock and Helen stood up and kissed me, a hard, savage, passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss she took a step back and pulled on the ties to either side of her bikini bottoms and the material fell to the ground, she then lay down on the blanket and told me to take over. I got between her cellulite free thighs and feasted on the juiciest of pussy's. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and finished above her clit so I had uninterrupted access to her pleasure zone.

I hoped Marty was far down the hillside so he could not hear his mother as she educated me on the bet way to pleasure a woman. Her back regularly arched off the ground and she must have nearly pulled her nipples off with what she was doing to them. Helen soon called for a break and pulled a water bottle from the hamper. She took several gulps before passing it to me and as I drank she reached into the hamper again and came out with a handful of grapes.

Helen took a grape and licked it seductively then moved it down to her pussy where she rubbed it about herself before popping it into her mouth, she repeated the process but offered my the grape instead. I bit it in half nearly catching her fingertips. Helen offered me another grape and asked me to show her a new trick. I took the grape in my mouth and then went down on her sexually scented pussy. I used my tongue to roll the grape around her pussy as she squirmed on the blanket then I pushed it into her vagina as far as my tongue could reach. When I looked up her hand was by my face with another grape so I took in my teeth and did it again, we did this several times until Helen sat up just off the blanket.

Helen's breathing was raspy as she squatted on the grass, her legs were open and pointed at me, then her abdominal muscles contracted and as her face reddened the first of the grapes popped out of her cunt. Helen scooped it up and swallowed it in one motion, she then repeated it and swallowed the next grape. Now she stood and walked over to my reclining body, squatting over my face and telling me to open wide. I could see her muscles flex as another grape shot forth and straight down my throat causing me to cough. Helen just laughed and moving off me took up a position on all fours and told me to pulp some grapes.

My cock was in her in seconds and I was sure I could feel the cold skin of a grape hitting my cock head as I pushed in with all of my six-inch cock. Too bad she hadn't tried this with Marty's whopper. I just hammered away with my cock, slamming against her arse like a thunderclap in the quiet mountain air. Thoughts of dissatisfaction crept into my head because I had no sooner started the fucking process when I felt the pressure build in my balls and I knew I was going to shoot way too soon for both our likings. I tried to think of anything to prolong my fucking even stamping my ankle in the hope the pain would lessen the tension. Helen was encouraging me with some choice expletives and hints on how to make love.

Looking at the long curve of her back led me to her rounded arse and my cock sliding in and out as I went for quantity not quality of stroke as my cum finally erupted like a geyser into her vagina. I gripped her hips so tightly I'm surprised I didn't leave finger marks as I held my groin hard against her arse as the last drops of cum dribbled from my cock and mixed with the mashed grapes. A nice wine vintage. I slumped to the ground spent at last but Helen attacked my semi hard cock and sucked out whatever was left.

I was actually surprised at how long our fucking had been going on for but we were dressed and breathing normally by the time Marty came back. He had found a nice pool and had then followed the track down to the river and taken some pictures, which was why he was gone for so long. After a light lunch my ankle felt better so we went to the rock pool to cool off and I wasn't sure if it was a trick of the light through the trees but did Marty's shorts have a wet spot on them before he hit the water?

We alternated being in the water with drying off on rock ledge above the pool and it was while Helen was out of the water that Marty told me he thought his Mom looked hot in her bikini and he wished he had the chance to fuck her like my mom. Helen picked that minute to jump back in killing that conversation and as the sun drifted behind the mountains we made our way back to the car. The walk dried us off but didn't cool me down as I stared at Helens arse every step of the way.

Monday dawned bright and sunny and I lay in bed waiting for dad to leave and mom to come in and wake me up. I heard her in the bathroom and then go downstairs so finally I got up and went for some breakfast. Mom looked at me as if she was about to ask me a question but she just fiddled about with some dishes and went out of the kitchen. Later when it was time to leave she again looked at me in a funny sort of way and then left. I went to have a shower and checked my self for any strange marks trying to work out what was up with mom. Could she tell that I had had sex yesterday, who knows?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.