Treat Her Right - Cover

Treat Her Right

by Memtongue

Copyright© 2007 by Memtongue

Romantic Sex Story: Soon after I got out of college, I met a beautiful seventeen year old genius with a fondness for mirrors. Our relationship started with some serious lust that became frustrated. We had to wait a week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   .

I knew I was going to get lucky that night. There's something special about the first time with a girl and something extra yet when, although there'd been no specific promises or plans, you both know it's going to happen. We were at a company party and at some point we'd make our excuses; and shortly thereafter we'd be naked and I'd have my dick buried in her pussy.

I was fresh out of school, gainfully employed, and had a nice apartment on the east side. She was on summer break after her freshman year, living at home in the western suburbs, and had a summer job with a fair sized company. It was a retirement dinner for one of the senior guys in the department she worked in, that we were attending. They took these things pretty seriously where she worked so we were in one of the better hotels along with hundreds of other people from the company including a lot of sons and daughters. That added up to plenty of young people so we could have a good time, as well as enough people so we could sneak off without being missed. I was anxious to get to the part where I would be feeling her pussy around me but I knew it would happen and I knew it shouldn't be rushed, and dancing is really good foreplay anyway.

I'd met Dani (properly Dana, some Romanian ancestry) the previous summer while she was going with a friend of a friend. I'd seen her at a couple of parties but primarily I saw her during group water-skiing at a lake west of the city. I never thought about asking her out since she was a little young for me and we were both involved, but she had the sexiest legs I had ever seen and I took an almost innocent pleasure in staring at them. You never know when some girl-part is going to grab you and mostly you can't stare without getting caught. But in a boat full of people in swimsuits or in a group on the beach you can do a pretty good job of staring at a girl's legs without her noticing.

So when the friend (Jeff, whose friend had been going out with Dani last year) called and asked if I'd like to go out with him and his girlfriend and I said that I didn't have anyone to bring and he said that that was okay and then he said, "Hey, do you remember Dani from skiing? She's not going with anybody right now and I'll bet she'd like to come along."

I hesitated for a moment while I called up a detailed memory of her legs and recalled that she'd been filed under 'too-young' and that she'd been a high-school girl last year but now she'd be a college sophomore (the math works if you want it to) and said, "Yes."

I was told dinner and a movie, very casual. Dinner proved to be at Big Boy's and Dani and I hit it off right away. When we'd demonstrated that we could talk to each other, Jeff and April backed off and let us. I hate to admit this because it sounds really bad in a lot of ways and things have changed a lot, but before that night Dani had just been a pair of legs to me. We'd never talked; I don't know that we had ever actually been introduced. The guy she'd been going with was younger and groupings and conversations had tended to be by age. I knew nothing about her character or her intelligence. I did have a memory of her being friendly and boisterous, but not a very specific one. So, particularly since her legs were covered, I was essentially meeting Dani for the first time.

I had forgotten how pretty she was. Under many circumstances I might have spent a lot of time enjoying how pretty a girl was while we made small talk but Dani and I only started with small talk and didn't spend very long on it. I soon learned that Dani was really smart. At some point the thought crossed my mind that she might be what I call scary-smart and that she might be holding back. That was followed by the rueful recognition that everybody holds back under those circumstances; we were feeling around for what kind of conversation we might both enjoy. In retrospect I think Dani was methodically exploring the boundaries of my conversational skills.

Never the less we ended up doing a little hand-holding and thumb caressing during the meal. I'm not quite certain, but I think I started it. When we got up to leave she kept a firm grip on my hand and on the way to the car she punctuated something she said with a solid hip-bump.

The movie turned out to be a drive-in and there I was, stuck in the back seat with Dani.

I'll give you a little more description of her here. She was a couple inches taller than average with shoulder length straight brown hair and a slender build. She was pretty by any standard with soft features and large brown eyes. That night she was wearing skinny jeans that showed off the cute ass she kept at one end of those legs, and a loose tee that really accented the skinny jeans and was just short enough to reveal glimpses of the firm, tanned flesh around her waist.

When Jeff got the car positioned at the drive-in, she immediately unbuckled and slid over against me; leaning forward so my arm went around her. The four of us chatted until it got dark enough for them to start showing the trailers and then we commented and joked about the trailers until the feature started.

About fifteen seconds into the feature Jeff and April started making out and Dani promptly turned to me and whispered, "Are you gonna kiss me pretty soon? I'm feelin' a little anxious over here."

We made out steadily without any break or pause for around two hours and it seemed like ten minutes.

I learned that both her ears and her neck were significant erogenous zones. When my right hand got far enough up under her tee to cup one bra-covered breast she gave a soft moan and pulled away, causing me a second's alarm until she completed her maneuver stretched out on her back with her head and shoulders on my legs and started pulling my head down to hers. My hand went right back up to her breasts and it seemed only moments before they were bare and my lips and tongue were working on her small hard nipples. She got my shirt open enough to run one hand very pleasantly over my chest. I ran my hands over her legs and then up the inside of her thighs until I was gently massaging her mons. She awkwardly caressed my dick but stopped moving her hand and just firmly squeezed me when I got her jeans undone and my hand into her panties and began stroking her pussy. We kissed passionately while I played with her until she pulled back and covered her mouth with one hand. I focused my attention on her clit as I felt her body go taut, her thighs locking my hand in place. She stared at me wide-eyed as she trembled through her orgasm. When she started to relax I returned to gentle stroking but she immediately tightened up again as another orgasm swept through her.

And then the damned lights came on.

Dani didn't panic. She did let go of my dick and used that hand to pull her tee down enough to cover her breasts; but she used her other hand to press down hard on the one I had on her pussy, finally closing her eyes while she let her orgasm finish.

I was the one who was in shock as I realized that there would be no logical conclusion to our session that night. What we had been doing could only reasonably end after I felt myself gradually softening inside her and now it wouldn't. We knew the intermission between features would come at 11:30 and Dani had a midnight curfew. That left us with maybe fifteen minutes before we had to leave to get her home. I was more puzzled than angry; this just wasn't right.

Dani had an innocent smile on her face as her body came down from her orgasm, but when she opened her eyes it faded as she took in our circumstances. She returned one hand to my dick and used the other to pull my head down to hers so she could whisper, "I don't care if the lights are on. I don't want to leave you like this."

I thought briefly about that and then my larger head had a brilliant idea, "How about an IOU? I don't want to rush."

Her voice was serious, "Are you sure? I want to; I feel guilty."

My hand had been just resting on her pussy; I let my finger press slightly into her and then lightly ran it along her slit as I slowly pulled my hand out of her underwear. She trembled while I did it. I kissed her gently, "Does that mean no IOU?" The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea.

She pulled herself up against me, "Of course you can have an IOU. You can have two of them if you'd like. You made me feel very good." And then she kissed me in a way that suggested that she meant it.

I had mixed feelings about the kiss; it wasn't doing my dick any good at all.

Soon she pulled back, "I've got to get decent."

She turned and leaned back against me as she straightened her panties and then struggled to get her jeans all the way up and fastened. I enjoyed the feeling of her back and shoulder muscles moving against me. When she leaned forward to work on her bra she spoke loudly towards the front seat, "Who picked this fuckin' fifteen minute movie anyway?" The reaction suggested that they had not been entirely unaware of how we'd spent the time.

As the car began moving she brought her mouth close to my ear, "Those IOUs may feel a little weird when I'm not immediately post-orgasmic."

We traded mouth to ear positions, "It's only the intention at the moment that counts. You don't owe me anything."

"Oh, I'm not all against weird. I may tell some people."

Interesting girl.

On the way home she asked me to be her escort for the company party on the following Saturday and said that she'd have a 2 AM curfew that night.

So then I knew WHEN I'd get lucky.

When we pulled up in front of her house I helped her out of the car and tried to collect a goodnight kiss. She resisted, "Oh no buddy; right on the doorstep or it doesn't count."

I let her pull me along, a little perplexed. When we got to said doorstep she centered us under the entry light, rose up on her toes pressing herself firmly against me and kissed me thoroughly. When she was through she stepped back and obviously noted my expression, "My mom is probably watching and when I get inside she'll ask, 'What was that all about?' and I'll get to tell her things that you wish you knew."

And then she gave me a peck on the cheek and disappeared.

Very interesting girl. Probably not entirely what you'd call 'normal'.

I called her the next night since I'd long since learned that girls can get very anxious if you don't, completely irrespective of whether or not you have another date on the calendar. The call went considerably longer than I'd expected and only the very beginning was at all about us. And the next night she called me and we ended up talking every night for varying periods.

I got this vague feeling of being back in high school, especially considering the Big-Boy's-and-a-drive-in-movie first date. But the content of the conversations didn't fit. Dani was obviously a high IQ type and seemed to know at least something about everything. She made insightful comments about current events and the company she was working for and the people she worked with, and she asked good questions about my work. We didn't just talk, we discussed. Occasionally, and in retrospect these seemed to be after I'd offered an opinion on a subject I was knowledgeable about, she would damned near interrogate me. There was nothing offensive about the way she did it, and what I finally figured out was that she just loved to learn. When she got her hands on somebody who knew something she wanted to know more about, and was willing to talk about it; she'd suck 'em as dry as she politely could. This often endeared her to people as most people love to talk to an interested listener.

I started to make some sense of this when I learned that Dani had gotten through high school in just three years. And that she was still 17.

This caused me some panic the night I learned it. I looked up the law and called Jeff who called April who knew Dani's birthday. We were legal by 21 days.

I don't know what I would have done. I was getting pretty hooked on Dani who I now knew was your basic wacko serious genius high-school girl. And the days were counting down until I got to fuck her.

Don't misunderstand. I had no sexual expectations on our first date. I knew that I liked the way she looked a year earlier but I had no idea if I'd even want to kiss her goodnight. But during the movie I had come to expect that it was just a matter minutes until I'd be in her.

And I liked her more every day, regardless of the countdown.

But the countdown was important too because, with some regrettable exceptions, I've always tried to follow my mother's advice; "If a girl lets you fuck her once, and you want to fuck her again, make sure she enjoys the first one. Try to make it memorable."

Mom, of course, used euphemisms such as dating rather than fucking but "Try to make it memorable," is verbatim. She may have said something like, "Treat her right," instead of "Make sure she enjoys the first fuck," but I figured out the real message and it has served me reasonably well.

So the basic plan of getting Dani to my apartment, tearing her clothes off, and fucking her until I was incapable of movement; had to get dressed up a little. It kept becoming more important that she'd want to do it again.

Historically this meant being considerate, not letting my little head do all of the thinking, talking a little more than I might otherwise, not letting myself get so drunk that I couldn't do the first three, and not letting the girl get so drunk that she would associate the sex with the hangover. All of which is just good manners. It's really more a case of being thoughtful than being artificial. And, of course, it's following mom's advice.

I agonized about this. I didn't need to seduce Dani; it was pretty clear that she was both willing and anxious. I had occasional qualms about just how clear that was. During our first phone call she had said quite plainly that she had really enjoyed our first date and during every call she had said that she was looking forward to our next date. She never said anything the least bit regretful about the drive-in nor did she ever say anything that seemed intended to reduce my expectations for next Saturday. But she also didn't hint that she couldn't wait to jump my bones. We didn't do any phone sex. Despite the latter I was always at least pretty sure that if Dani had a message to send she would have sent it and if there was no new message, the message from the drive-in still applied. Sometimes I was quite sure and occasionally I was certain.

Which left my primary concern, "Make it memorable." I thought it vanishingly unlikely that Dani was a virgin. I had learned and was learning that she was adventurous and uninhibited without being foolish. I remembered clearly that the only time she had closed her eyes while we were making out was when the lights came on, so she could hide a little while she finished her orgasm. I made a plan. I also made innumerable contingencies.

Saturday came and inched along. I'd made what few preparations were necessary; clean linens, clean towels, clean apartment. I'm not a slob so a lot of it was usual Saturday stuff. Perhaps I was a little more careful and thorough.

It was only while I was driving out to pick her up that I realized that I was likely to be about to meet the parents of a 17 year old girl.

That thought served to focus my mind and ensured that I wouldn't walk up to her door with a significant bulge in my trousers. Dani had said that this was a dressy party but that a suit would be fine. So I wore one of my darker business suits and was glad for the pleated trousers. I did upgrade to one of my two French-cuffed shirts. I also have two sets of cufflinks, the better of which was a gift from a girlfriend. I wore the other set, feeling a little foolish. What possible difference could it make, but I knew I'd feel uncomfortable if Dani commented on them.

Inevitable I was early and had to sit in a strip mall for ten minutes so that I could arrive precisely at 5:00. As I approached the front door it opened, "Hello. You must be Gregory. I'm Dana's mother."

I'd remembered Dani's had-to-be-on-the-doorstep goodnight kiss and that she thought her mother was watching, so while I was making a polite reply and shaking her mother's hand I was also trying to read her expression. I got nothing.

"Dana is ready and just waiting upstairs so that she can make an entrance. Let me tell her it's time." She walked to a wall intercom, "Dana, your escort is here and I decided to let him into the house." She winked at me.

Dani's reply was tinny, "Thank you mother. Your graciousness is always appreciated. Please make sure he's standing at attention."

Her mother gestured me forward and positioned me back from but centered on the staircase. She looked me in the eyes and spoke softly, "I know Dana's age is misleading and I'll admit to having mixed feelings, but I'm glad she's dating someone other than just for fun." With that she stepped back to the side.

My mind tried to prepare itself for the feelings of terror those words would be expected to trigger, but they didn't come. I immediately recognized another case of motherly euphemism but also realized that my enormous urge to get my dick into Dani had been masking a steadily growing want for more. I did start to panic; 17 years old and legal with me by just 21 days and I wanted a serious relationship. Fortunately Dani's appearance derailed that train.

It was an el shaped staircase and Dani was coming down from the right. My first view was as her left foot came down showing a high-heeled black pump, the hem of a long black skirt, and a flash of ankle through a slit in the skirt. The next two steps revealed that the slit went just to the knee and that her hosiery closely matched her skin tone. The first full view of her left leg from the knee down made me glad that my trousers had pleats and that my coat was buttoned.

The skirt proved to be just that, loose and flowing from the bottom of her hips but snug enough from there to her waist to show her flat tummy and the arch of her bottom. I caught matching flashes of bright red as one hand came into view at the same time that I could see that her pumps were open-toed. Her top was dark gold brocade; a short long-sleeved jacket just reaching the skirt. When she rested her hand on the railing the jacket lifted enough so that I could see that she had nothing serious on beneath it.

The rest of her was revealed in a rush, too quickly for the appreciation it deserved. The neckline of the jacket came straight across her collar bone to the sleeves which were off of her shoulders. Just two straps of thinner material kept her shoulders from being completely bare and the dark gold color was not far from the color of her tan. She had her face turned towards me as she approached the landing and I barely had time to note the elegance of her neck before her lips brought on the next flash of red. Her eyes seemed to have grown even larger when made up. Her longish hair had disappeared in some fashion on top of her head and her ears were adorned with what looked like but almost certainly weren't diamond studs. She was smiling serenely and when our eyes met I knew that that, at least, was an act. She was very unsure of herself and I needed to allay that but could think of no expression that would serve. I tried to just think my reaction at her but knew that she would have to continue her act for the few seconds until I could speak and touch.

Two other thoughts jumped out of the welter in my mind. One was to wonder what real diamond studs cost and whether I could afford them, and whether she would accept them. The other was whimsical; I had met and come to know Dani, now I was meeting Dana.

I felt very formal as I stepped forward to meet her at the foot of the stairs. I had already chosen the word I would use, days ago. 'Exquisite' is often a good choice and I'd known she would qualify but now it was not enough. I took her hand in both of mine, "Dana, you look breathtakingly beautiful." It was corny but I tried to reinforce it with my hands and my eyes. I think it worked.

She stepped forward and kissed me briefly on the cheek. "Thank you Gregory." She stepped back. "You look very handsome in that suit." She ran her hand down my arm and her eyes looked genuinely serene.

The magic was broken when her father stepped into the foyer. She wrapped her arm in mine while she introduced me, releasing it only long enough for the hand shake.

He was polite but his eyes seemed actively hostile. "Forgive my bluntness Gregory but I have nightmares about Dana dieing in an accident with a drunken driver. She has cab fare with her and I don't mind one bit if she uses it. If you've been drinking at all and feel obliged to deliver her home please just ride along in the cab."

He was clearly in earnest so I felt some sympathy, but I couldn't help thinking as I looked back at him, 'No problem sir. I intend to be pretty sober when I begin fucking your daughter tonight and completely sober by the time I finish.' What I said was, "I understand. I've lost friends and will be both entirely sober and on my guard when I drive Dana back tonight." He seemed grudgingly satisfied.

When I had seated Dana in my car and gotten behind the wheel I turned to her, hoping for a kiss. She stayed where she was and raised her hand in refusal. "May I set a couple of rules? I kind of need to."

"Of course."

"Number one is that you mustn't kiss me any time that my dad might see. Probably ever. He's very protective and he loves me."

I smiled and nodded my assent.

"It's my responsibility to let you know when it's not safe. He wasn't home last Saturday. Number two is that you mayn't muss my makeup or my hair until we leave the party. My mom helped me do my eyes and I'm afraid things will crumble and fall off if I blink too fast and my hair has about five pounds of pins in it and might fall down if we hit a pothole. I'm prepared to do some repairs to the hair and I don't expect it to stay up all that long, certainly not if we dance; but I'd like to try to get it through dinner."

I raised my hand and she smiled and nodded at me. "I desperately want to kiss you in whatever limited fashion your makeup permits and to spend some time telling you in detail how really beautiful you look tonight. May I move us someplace where that could happen?"

She dimpled, "My number three is actually a request that we go to April's house to pick up something. It's just a couple of blocks and I promise you the best kiss I can manage when we get there. You can start the compliments on the way."

I put the car in reverse and she pointed to the right. I got us underway, "I can't really do the compliments unless I'm looking at you."

She took my right hand off the shifter and pulled it up to her lips. She planted several small kisses on my knuckles and then turned it over and licked my palm, finally biting me gently behind my thumb. "Can I eat you, starting with this hand?"

"'Can'? You used mayn't and mustn't in nearly consecutive sentences just a minute ago."

I think I could feel her smile from across the car, "I have differing modes."

She held my hand in her lap while she directed me. "That's her house. Pull into the driveway. Would you go get it? It would be best if I weren't seen and this outfit would draw attention."

I put it in Park, "Of course."

"Just ring the doorbell. April will answer. But wait a moment." She unbuckled and leaned towards me. "Little kiss first."

It was brief but I wouldn't call it 'little.' Her tongue was alive and electric. When she pulled back we just stared at each other for some seconds until she looked down at my mouth. "Let me see if I marked you. Nope, not yet. Go!"

I felt somewhat unsteady as I walked to the door. Again the doorbell was unneeded. April handed me a shoulder bag, "Have fun." She leaned out the door and waved at Dani.

The bag was neither very full nor very heavy. It didn't feel like an overnight bag and I didn't think Dani would have held back a release from curfew. The thought crossed my mind that Dani might be planning some subterfuge to blow her curfew. I was surprised to find that I didn't really want that. I didn't want any major deceit associated with the evening. My inner coward amended that to 'no more than necessary'.

I brought the bag around to Dani's side of the car and she lowered her window. "Where do you want it?"

"The trunk will be fine. They're just-in-case things."

When we were moving again she recaptured my hand, holding it in her lap and softly caressing it. "My mom knows about the bag but my dad can't."

I glanced at her and she looked sad. "I'm sorry," I said, "I wish that wasn't so."

"Me too. It's just hard for him. I love him."

She was silent for a time but when she spoke again her voice was much brighter. "To some extent the sooner we get there the sooner we can leave so I would prefer that you not pull over, but..." She added some exaggerated coyness and some uncertainty to her voice, "Do I really look okay?"

There was some huskiness in my voice when I answered, "Dana, you really did take my breath away. You look both very beautiful and very sexy. I only got a brief look at one leg but..."

She interrupted me, "Oops. I almost forgot. Listen closely here. This skirt has three buttons on each side. The lowest is at mid-calf and is already unbuttoned. The next is at the knee. Don't move your hand." She released me and then undid the just described buttons. She took my hand in her left hand and moved it up onto her abdomen. "The third is absolutely obscene and stays just as it is. How does this look?" She used her right hand to pull the top of her skirt off of her left leg, revealing it almost to the top of her thigh.

I looked over, "Dana, I have to find a place to stop."

"No, bad things would happen. Does that mean you liked it?"

I growled, "You're right but I'm very frustrated at not being able to look at you."

"I'm sorry. I'm not a tease, or at least not much of one. I meant to open those buttons and show you before we got to April's but I forgot." She paused, "Gregory?"

"Yes beautiful Dana?"

"I've never had a boy call me Dana before. I like Dani too but will you use both of them and let me guess which is which?"

I had to figure that out so I didn't answer immediately, but before I had she let go of my hand and spoke very softly, "Have I presumed too much?"

"No!" I grabbed one of her hands firmly, "Will you accept a simple and unequivocal 'No'?"

She sobbed, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing. We can't go there yet and now I want to cry and I mustn't. I'm in pieces, let me collect myself."

"Dana?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever heard of the term 'hypobole'?"

"No, I don't believe that's a word."

"I may have coined it. Do you recognize what it must mean?"

"Yes."

"I'd like to exercise some of it but you have to agree to laugh at the end."

"Okay."

I spoke slowly and carefully, "I have experienced, perhaps just once and only briefly, some slight transient non-sexual feelings about you at some point, I don't remember when, during the last week. However brief it was, it was completely stable without the slightest fluctuation and, considering how premature and inappropriate it was, I have completely cast it aside. We'll just have to wait and see."

She'd giggled some near the end my speech, "That was masterful." She lifted my hand and kissed it lightly, "Thank you. That was just what I needed."

After a bit she spoke again, "May I prattle?"

"Do you know how?"

"I'm a teen-aged girl; would you like me to consider that a challenge?"

"No, it was meant as a compliment."

"I know I'm kind of organized and logical. If that ever gets tiresome would you give me a hint?"

"I promise but don't hold your breath. I've found you unfailingly worth listening to. I've known people where I could do crosswords while we were talking. The most I can manage with you is light cleaning and laundry. May I observe that you are the only thing I've yet found that makes dusting a pleasure?"

"Thank you; although I don't think I like being a thing. One of my many foibles is that I don't care for chattering on the phone. I'm okay with that in person, and I've even been known to initiate it out of nervousness; but the phone is for communicating or conversing. May I observe that our conversations have usually been the high point of my day?"

"Thank you."

"May I tease, just a little bit?"

"Sure."

"I had some trouble decided when I preferred to talk to you in the evening. At first I thought early was better as you always left me energized and the length of the conversations was unpredictable. But I soon learned that later was best."

I can take a cue, "Yes?"

"Because you always left me horny."

I was taken aback, "But there was never anything the least bit sexual..."

"It wasn't during. It was always right after."

I'd gotten a little turned-on whenever we talked. Dani's voice alone could do that. But not very because I'd always had to pay attention. My condition after, I'd attributed to the countdown. Maybe that's all she meant but I was sure that wasn't it. Dani was saying that she got turned-on thinking about me. I pulled her left hand over and kissed it. "Thank you Dani. That was a very nice tease, subtle and complicated." I glanced over and she dimpled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.