Star Trek: The Adult Store - Cover

Star Trek: The Adult Store

by StoryMaster69

Copyright© 2007 by StoryMaster69

Science Fiction Sex Story: Lieutenant Codi Brock needs to go on a shopping trip during her shore-leave. This is technically fan fiction but all characters are of my own creation.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Lieutenant Codi Brock walked into her quarters. There were still scorch marks along the bulkhead where the power surge had fried the replicator unit and caused a small fire in the storage drawers beneath it. The spacial anomaly the U.S.S. Pizon had run into had wreaked havoc on the small science vessels power systems and totally destroyed the secondary computer core.

Deciding to assess the damage to her quarters Codi opened the drawer that had been directly beneath the destroyed replicator. Inside she saw a partly melted object. She pulled the object out of the drawer in looked at how it was bent almost 900 close to the base. The beads that could be seen though the heat clouded plastic were partly melted together. The short arm that would normally run parallel just above the main shaft was gone completely exposing the little wonder machine that previous hid inside.

Without much hope Codi turned the base of her toy. The beads tried valiantly to turn for a few seconds twitching back and forth and a faint vibration could be felt through the device but it finally died completely and just sat there looking pathetic. A new replicator had been installed in Codi's quarters but the same surge that had destroyed the previous replicator, and Codi's personal relief while she was on ship, had also destroyed her personal files stored on the secondary computer core and her backup isolinear chip had been kept next to her vibrator and looked in no better condition than the toy.

The young engineering assistant had been looking forward, after several days work restoring essential systems, to finally having some quality time alone with her mechanical friend. With a sigh Codi put the destroyed vibrator and storage chip into the replicator slot and pressed the button that would return the items back to pure energy and stored to be made into something else. The ship was several days out from Starbase 41 where the Pizon was heading for much needed repairs. Codi didn't know what she would do with herself till then. Deciding to go old school, Codi pulled off her uniform, walked to the head and turned on the shower. Thankfully she could take an actual water shower instead of the more efficient but much less relaxing sonic shower.

Standing naked under the flow of water from the main facet over her head Codi took the second wand facet out of its holder and turned it on. She turned the dial until a solid stream of pulsing water was flowing from it and aimed between her legs to massage her clit. Codi kept the water flowing over the sensitive little bundle of nerves and used the hand that was not busy holding the shower head to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. She felt the long anticipated orgasm building inside and used her fingers to begin fucking in and out of her aching pussy while never stopping the stimulation to her clit.

Codi's legs began to shake forcing her to sit down on the built in bench in the shower stall. She spread her legs as wide as she could in the confined space and thrust two then three fingers deep inside herself, twisting her hand as it moved back and forth. With a loud moan of pleasure Codi finally climaxed but continued to fuck her fingers in and out to extend the pleasure as much as possible.

Sated for the moment Codi stood back up and began her more conventional shower routine. When she was finished Codi dried herself off, climbed naked into her bed and snuggled into her soft sheets and quilt. Codi fell asleep with one hand between her legs and her middle finger buried inside her pussy.


Five days later the Pizon was in dry dock and Codi was allowed to leave the ship to explore the starbase. She didn't see any of her friends around. Codi settled on a restaurant in the main concourse of the starbase, the sign outside guaranteed they only used fresh stasis stored products to make all of their prepared dishes. After glancing through the menu she ordered something that looked interesting from the server, who's species she was not familiar with. The menu doubled as an information device and she looked though the list to see what else the starbase had to offer an energetic young woman on a three day shore-leave.

Not really conscious of what she was doing Codi's eyes stopped on an interesting store name:

Holo Adult Store:

With contacts all around the Alpha quadrant, we specialize in all species intimate needs. We have a huge selection of stimulating items and a personal sized holo booth so that you can try out all of our products before deciding which is right for you.

The directions to the store showed it was three levels down and tucked away in corner of the starbase, but it should be easy enough to find now that she knew it was there. Codi was tempted to get up right then and there and forget about her food, but the server came out of the kitchen area with her meal and placed the dish in front of her. The spicy aroma given off by the alien looking noodles, vegetables and meat were too good to pass up however. Codi settled back in her seat and ate the wonderful dish with gusto.

She wiped her mouth and took a last cooling drink, savoring the aftertaste she was left with after an excellent meal. She got up determined to find the store now that her hunger was satisfied. She was heading for the lift when she heard behind her. "Codi! Hold on."

She looked over and saw her friends Merinda and Peter waving to get her attention. Merinda walked closer and said, "this place has a low gee water-park. It sounds like it could be fun. Want to join us?"

Not wanting to be diverted again Codi shook her head and said, "Thanks for asking but I just want to do some shopping and replace a few of the things I lost when my replicator blew up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. You guys have fun I'll be fine."

"Well okay. See ya later." Merinda walked back to Peter shaking her head. Peter waved to Codi and guided Merinda towards a corridor that led towards the starbase's recreational facilities.

Codi continued towards the lift and stepped inside. "Level 5," she said out loud when the doors closed. If it was not for the tracking lights that began moving from the floor to ceiling, Codi would not have been able to tell she was moving, until the doors opened again on an unfamiliar place. This corridor was mainly dedicated towards bars and other night-shift oriented business. A few were opened despite the early hour but there did not appear to be anyone inside except for people that obviously worked there. At the end of the corridor Codi spotted her destination. When the automatic door opened at her approach, Codi was disappointed to see the place was tiny. There was only a counter with the store's name displayed across it, a cute looking human woman sitting behind the counter reading a data pad and a terminal that again had the store logo on its display.

When Codi stepped inside she noticed to her left, a single door that she assumed let to a store room of some sort. "Can I help you?" the young woman behind the counter interrupted her thoughts making Codi jump slightly.

"Err yes. Perhaps I misunderstood the ad? I thought this was a place to purchase a new vibrator for myself. You see my last one had a little accident."

"Yes you definitely came to the right place then. We have a huge selection of toys lubes and stimulating holo programs to meet all your needs. Did you have any particular replacement in mind?"

"Well I had a Rabbit before. I really liked that one."

"Ah yes a very popular model for our human customers. It has remained essentially unchanged since it was first developed way back in the 20th century. I bet back then they had no idea that 400 years later people would still be using them." The woman grinned and seemed completely oblivious to the fact that her conversation was not anything unusual.

Codi couldn't help but smile, "Yes I just want to get a replacement please."

"We can certainly provide you one if that is what you want, but why not do a bit of shopping and check out some other items?" Codi looked around at the tiny room, the attendant saw her confusion and laughed. "We do have a full catalog of all our products listed on the terminal there. You just have to pick the one you want and I'll replicate it up for you. However for our more adventurous clients we also offer a holo-suite store. We are pretty slow this time of day and you could spend as much time as you need to pick out just the right item.

Codi had completely forgot about the holo-suite mentioned in the ad. She looked at the door again and realized its true purpose. With a twinge of excitement that originated from her pussy Codi said, "Sure what the hell. It might be fun."

The attendant smiled, "There is no might, if you keep an open mind, this could be a mind blowing experience for you. I know I love using this program when I get the chance. If you would just put your hand here on the pad, we can start your adventure. If you need any help while in there, just talk to the computer. You are free to try anything out you might see and holo assistants are available to answer any questions.

Codi put her hand on the pad and glanced briefly at the number of credits she would be spending before confirming she agreed. The door opened with a heavy pneumatic sound. Through the door she could see shelves of toys geared towards many species. The heavy door closed behind her and with a shimmer the illusion of a regular store front door appeared.


There was soft music playing in the background so that the silence would not be oppressive. Codi glanced at the signs over the aisles. The one furthest from where she stood showed that it had items geared towards humanoids others were for more exotic species. Codi was curious to know what kinds of things non humanoids used, so decided to explore a bit. The first aisle she went down appeared to have large syringes filled with various forms of fluid. Looking closer she could see suspended in the viscus solution what she could only describe as worms swimming around.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.