10% Book One - Cover

10% Book One

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two young sisters flee an abusive home and end up in the clutches of an evil woman. This woman stumbles upon a secret that will put society on its ear or destroy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Sister  

When I came home that night, I inspected the staff and the students. At the end I found two newcomers. Neither were exceptional beauties but they were pretty. I wanted to put my best foot forward so I was extra polite to everybody.

When I got to the end of the line I stood in front of the girl with an acne problem. Her hair was freshly cleaned and I detected a hearing aid in the right ear. "Hello, dear. My name is Sheila Knox. What might yours be?"

"I'm Leslie Strek."

"Hello, Leslie. How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen, ma'am."

"Hmmm, you look even younger. Do you know that this house is also a school for girls?"

"I was told that, ma'am."

"From time to time we bring in some worthy girls and test them. Some of those are able to gain a scholarship and attend our school. I'm afraid that only a few make it. Would you like to try?"

The face broke into a smile and the girl said, "I would, ma'am."

"That's nice to hear. We'll talk later. I have somebody else to talk to for a few moments."

I moved over and stood in front of a much younger child and I had to reevaluate her age. She was small but her eyes and body movement suggested one that was a bit older.

"Hello, young lady. What might your name be?"

"Rachael Strek. I'm fourteen though I'm very small for my age. My sister Leslie and I have been on the streets for seven weeks now. We have an abusive father and a mother that always sides with her husband even when he's wrong. If you have a position open for us we would be happy to take any tests."

"My, you almost read my mind. In any case, it takes quite a while to fully assess you and in the meantime you can stay here at the school. Our limit though is ten and we already have nine full-time students."

The younger girl said matter-of-factly, "We stay as a pair for protection but if you find a spot for my sister then it's ok with me."

The other girl blurted out, "No, Piper. I'm not leaving you, ever."

We all sat down for another nice meal. The students had been taught table manners as a course in school. The two newcomers were quite worried and tried to copy what they saw the rest of us do. They were hungry or at least wanted to fit in and have someplace to stay. I knew where each of them would fit.

We discussed politics while the dishes were removed. The two new ones stayed quiet and there was no need to belittle them in this setting. The girls were sent to their studies and I was left with the strays.

I said, "Well, girls, you've seen a partial glimpse to the way we work here. We act as ladies at all times. Women are the underdogs of our civilisation and this means that we have to try much harder to gain our rightful place. To do this means we have to work harder than most other students. Those that graduate are offered some very well paying jobs. I'm fairly wealthy but I can't afford to train young ladies so they can be mediocre. Those that stay here have to want to excel in everything they do."

The younger one asked, "What do you do?" I noticed that the older girl was nervous as if this question would get them removed from the property.

"I'm an executive in a large drug company. I also own many other smaller companies. The girls I train take over these businesses and run them for me. I usually give them a portion of the company so they will work even harder for both of us."

"Is that what they call profit sharing or does this portion stay with the manager after they retire or die?"

"My, you are knowledgeable. I think that is a very admirable trait. To answer your question, I own the companies and they share a portion of the profits. Does that answer your question?"

"It does. Thank you for answering my juvenile questions."

"I don't think the question was juvenile at all. I want to add some additional facts. Our population is small so each student can get individual training. Most of the students are aimed at managerial positions. The ones that do well are further subsidised by being sent to a university to increase their knowledge. We are offering each of you a chance to be set for life. You would get a good paying and challenging job. I ask for your loyalty and your utmost to learn all you can."

The younger girl said sweetly, "Do you have a list of the rules as well as what you expect your students to learn?"

"I certainly do. I can get some printed for you tomorrow. Tonight though you have to take some tests. One of you will start an extensive run of medical tests. They are quite detailed and this means that body fluids have to be taken as well as intimate examinations. The other one will begin something much more tiring. It will test your knowledge, your intelligence, your interests and your strengths. This way we can tailor the appropriate courses for each of you."

"You said that only a few make it."

"That's true. Some are not motivated enough to succeed. If you wish, think of us as a team playing a sport. The team will lose if the players are not doing their hardest to win."

"What if we try the hardest but can't score any goals?"

"Then that person has to be evaluated to see if they benefit the team in other ways. Not everybody can score goals. Some have to protect the net and others attack the opposing team."

"So we could be dropped from the team if a new player comes along that can play better?"

"That is the way the business community works but they also carry a lot of deadwood. I do not expect to be immune to this. I just want to keep it to a minimum."

"So if both of us are accepted then one girl has to drop out?"

"You are a very perceptive child. The answer is yes but not right away. The other girl may see her position challenged and work harder. The two of you may prove to be not up to the challenge and have to leave."

"Would the girl be thrown onto the streets?"

"I'm a hard woman but I don't throw away my investments like that. I would find them a job in one of my companies even if it is shifting stock."

Much later that night, Piper slipped out of her bed and went across the floor to Kimberley. Kimberley woke instantly because of their time on the streets.

Piper said, "We have to talk."

"About what?"

"This place for a start. Did you notice that there are no men around or even boys?"

"Who needs them?"

"Kim, usually I have something worth listening to. Why don't you listen?"

"This is a great place and I want to stay if I can."

"What was the medical examination like?"

Kimberly didn't speak for a while and Piper was quick enough to detect this. "What happened and you better tell me all of it."

There was more thinking going on then Kimberley said, "The medical checked everything and I mean everything. They gave me lots of tests about my hearing and a lot more have to be done she said. They put something up my bum and asked me questions about how I liked to stick things up there."

Piper thought this odd and figured there was no way to find this out. It had to be a way of getting Kim to talk by already assuming that she had admitted part of it.

Kim continued, "I sorta told them about the candles and the broomsticks."

"Go on."

"She put a thing up my vagina and asked more questions. She talked real nice and her finger touched my button a few times. She had to move around a lot and I sorta had a cum there. She cuddled me after and said it was alright. I told her more about us and then I ended up telling her about Dad and what we did."

Piper was surprised at this revelation and thought about it a lot more. She said, "They did that to you to get you to talk, Kim."

"No, they didn't. Kelly is a real nice lady."

"Kim, the house has no men because everybody here is a lesbian."

"No, they're not."

"They are. Trust me on this."

It took a while for Kim to say, "What are we going to do? This is the first safe place we have found."

"It's safe from men but not from women. Kelly seduced you and you didn't even know it."

"What if she did? I don't mind if she did that to me. I might even like to do something nice to her too. You would too."

"Maybe I would, but I don't want to be pushed in any way. They push too hard and I'm going to go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.