10% Book One - Cover

10% Book One

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young sisters flee an abusive home and end up in the clutches of an evil woman. This woman stumbles upon a secret that will put society on its ear or destroy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Sister  

Kimberley Compton stood rigidly waiting for an attack and not really prepared to do anything about it. She reached for her glasses that held her hearing aids in place in an unconscious reaction to this stressful situation.

Sandy Donaldson pointed her finger at Kimberly and said, "You come near my boyfriend and I am going destroy your face."

The two girls beside Sandy seemed to back their friend up. Kimberley said, "He came to see me about his math. I didn't go looking for him."

"You know he's mine. You go near him and you're going to regret it." Sandy saw how her actions and words were frightening Kimberly. She moved in and grabbed the girls hair with her left hand and drew her right back to strike Kimberley's face.

Sandy's head suddenly jerked to the side. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened in surprise. She turned and saw Piper standing there.

Unnoticed because everybody was looking at Sandy or Kimberly, Piper had thrown her soccer ball at the girls face as hard as she could. The ball struck solidly and left a bright red mark was all ready forming.

Piper moved in quickly and slapped the girl on the other side of her face, then gave a vicious kick that landed between her legs. Sandy fell to the floor with her hands holding her crotch, crying in pain. The grade six girl yelled, "Does anybody else want to pick on my sister?" Everybody was stunned. Still nobody volunteered.

Piper looked at Barb, Sandy's accomplice in most of her bullying, "You were with that pile of shit on the floor. You were going to help. I could break your nose and then kick your face. I could do the rest of you after that," she added.

Another girl growled and charged. Piper was young but very protective of her older sister. The girl spread her arms wide to grapple with her, but Piper drove her foot into the girl's abdomen. The two girls went down but Piper that got right back up. She looked right and left for new enemies and then kicked the fallen girl.

Piper went back to Barb and challenged her. "Do you want to fight me?"

"I didn't do anything to you."

"The three of you were picking on my sister. Touch her again and I won't be as nice. Now answer the question."

"Your sister was trying to steal Sandy's boyfriend."

Piper moved in and kicked the girl in the shin and she fell to the floor with her friends. The girl was in grade 8 but started to cry at the treatment she was getting. Piper kicked her ribs and the crying intensified. Piper said, "Do you want to fight me or my sister? Answer me or I'll keep kicking you."

Through sobs the girl said, "I won't do anything to either of you."

"If you do, I'll be looking for you."

Kimberly had her mouth open from the first of the attack and didn't know what to do. She watched her younger sister go over to the other girls and get the comments she was after, even from Sandy.

Sandy was the worse because of the power behind the kicks. She had gotten Piper's full fury. The other girls were hurt, but would recover a lot faster.

Kimberly and Piper left school. One girl looked to be the average grade eight girl. This meant she was a little overweight and suffering from acne and self doubt. She said to her diminutive sister, "Thanks Piper. She was going to punch me."

"I know. She could see how afraid you were and she was going to make points with her gang."

"How do you know that?"

"The teachers say I'm smart. I also look around to see what's around me. Your head is usually in the clouds. Were you thinking of Chad again?"

"I don't think of him all the time. Just some of the time," she said a little defensively. "I just think a lot."

"Maybe you do, but you were daydreaming. I can't look out for you forever."

"I never asked you to."

"I know that, but you need somebody to watch out for you. I worry that you'll just walk out into traffic one day."

"I wouldn't do that."

"You might, and that's what bothers me."

After supper that night, Mark Compton, the father of the two girls and their two older brothers got up to answer the phone. After ten minutes, he yelled out, "Piper, Kimberley. Come here!"

Only Kimberley was able to come. She had been watching television and Piper was out exercising on her bike and unable to hear the call.

Mark yelled at his older daughter, "What happened at school today?"

"Nancy — " a slap stung her face and then another one.

Mark was furious, "Three girls were hurt and it was all your fault. Wait until your sister gets home and I'll teach both of you how to behave."

Kimberly said through sobs, "They were going to beat me up. Piper protected me — "

"Shut-up. I'll take care of this when your sister gets home."

When her father went out on the porch to wait, Kimberly ran to her mother and told her everything that happened. The mother only said, "We did not raise our girls to fight. The Lord knows we tried our best. Jesus wants us to get along."

"But Daddy is going to beat us."

"The bible says that we are not to spare the rod but that it's an adults duty to administer punishment."

Twenty minutes later, Piper came home, saw her father and from his looks she knew something was seriously wrong.

Even before she could stop her bike completely, Mark grabbed his daughter's arm and said, "What did you do at school today?"

"I — "

He yelled, "Get in the house!" The neighbour next door heard the yell and looked out her window. She saw the man painfully half carrying the poor girl into the house. In moments she heard the screams of one girl then the other. The woman quickly dialed 9-1-1.

Three days later the two girls went to school. They tried to act nonchalant but it was difficult with the bruising and the makeup.

A half hour after classes started for the day, a phone call went out to the Compton home. When that got no results, another call went out to where the mother of the two girls worked.

The two girls put up with a lot of stares and questions during the day. Three girls and their friends had some snickers because they suspected what had happened.

The mother was not able to come to the school until three thirty and by then most of the students had gone home.

Two teachers asked the mother, "What happened to the girls?"

"What did they tell you?"

Piper's teacher said, "You tell us, Mrs Compton."

"I don't have to tell you anything. My children should go to a Christian school where they would get a better education."

"It doesn't look like the girls were educated with fists on school property."

"That's beside the point."

"The point is that we, by law, must call in the police and the Children's Aid Society if we suspect that there is abuse."

"My daughters are not abused."

"The evidence before our eyes says something different. We take care of our students. I am not going to let this drop. If I did, then I would be failing my students and get fired as well."

Mrs Compton broke down and cried. She fished some tissue from her purse and the teachers offered more. Finally the woman said, "Their father disciplined them for fighting. Some busybody called the police and the Children's Aid was called."

"What caused all this?"

There was an extended pause and the mother said, "My daughters beat up three girls."

"Who are the girls?"

The mother mentioned Sandy Donaldson and her friends. This brought on more questions. Finally one teacher asked, "Your daughters would not say anything to us. When we asked, we saw that they were deeply afraid to answer. Will you allow them to answer freely? I'm sure that if you don't say so then they won't talk."

"I don't want them airing their mistakes like this."

The other teacher said, "I'm going to call the police if I don't get any answers from the girls. I'm not threatening, I'm telling you what will happen."

The mother didn't like the challenge and blurted out, "Tell the teachers what happened."

It was Piper that asked, "What about what Daddy said?"

"You can talk this time."

The two girls looked at each other. Kimberly was still unsure so Piper told them what happened and then their fathers response. This was the same as was in the police report.

The two teachers stared at Piper then looked at her mother. The woman shrank and turned red in shame. Piper's teacher said, "So the girls father heard one side of the story and beat the girls without hearing what they had to say?" There was another extended silence but the mother didn't respond in any way.

Piper's teacher said, "Piper is the brightest child in my class. She is inquisitive, respectful and even thoughtful of her fellow students. According to the last test she had, we think she is well above normal but maybe not quite at genius level. It would be a loss to society for her to be warped by an abusive home life. I'm going to keep an eye on both of these girls. If they come in bruised or even frightened, I will get to the bottom of it. If the police have to be called, I will be very happy to do so."

The teacher turned to the girls and said, "Your father gave you specific orders not to talk outside the family. I want you to know that I will listen closely to anything you wish to tell me."


Two months later, just before Christmas, Kimberly went into her sister's room and sat on the bed. Piper was reading a book and looked up at her sister's arrival.

"What's up, Kim?"

"I feel so odd."

With real concern she asked, "Are you sick?"

"It's not that, or not exactly. Part of it's because I'm getting my period."

Piper needlessly said, "I haven't had mine yet."

"I know, Piper. It's just that I feel fat and kinda funny."

"I read about that. I think Mom feels that way, too, but she never talks about it. It's as if it's some kind of big secret."

Kimberly looked around and whispered, "I think both of them are crazy. All they do is talk about religion and then go to meetings. You're lucky. You put up a fuss and they don't take you much any more. They take me, though."

Piper reached over and put her hand on top of her sister's and said, "They beat me and called me names. You could do the same but you're always afraid. Just face the fact that you'll have to take some pain but it will get out of a lot more."

"I'm not strong like you. I should be the one looking out for you but you make sure I don't get in trouble."

Piper gave a small smile and said, "That's what sisters are for."

Kimberly smiled at this then looked out the window for a while. Eventually she said, "Piper, do—do you ever—you know"

"I don't know what you mean."

Kimberly straightened out and said quickly, "I have some chores to do."

"Kim!"

Kimberley stopped quickly. She usually did what Piper said because the advice was usually good. "Yes?"

"Was that about — sex?"

"Kinda."

"Sit down, Kim. We can talk about everything and this is no exception."

"You don't even have your period yet."

"I don't have to, to feel that way. I went over to Karen's house and used their computer to learn about sex."

"You did!"

"Yes, and I found out a lot. Lots of the things Dad talked about from the bible were cleared up, at least a bit."

"What did you find out?"

"I started with my body and looked at the pictures. Karen already looked but she is such a baby and just wanted to look at the pictures. She had some magazines that showed girls showing themselves. There were men putting their things into them and — other stuff."

"What other stuff, Piper? Remember, we can talk."

Piper came to a decision and said, "We saw pictures of girls kissing other girls down there."

"On their vaginas?"

"Yeah, but the outside part has different names."

Kimberley said, "I heard of girls doing that to other girls and even girls and guys kissing each other that way. Kelsey said that it feels really good."

"It sure does."

Kimberley caught this immediately and said, "How do you know?"

Piper was caught in a Freudian slip and said, "I heard about it."

"Oh, come on, Piper, tell me about it."

It took a moment for Piper to say, "You can't tell anybody about this. If you do, my life will be ruined."

"I won't tell a soul."

Piper thought some more and said, "Karen wanted to see what I looked like and I guess I wanted to see her. We used mirrors but it wasn't very good. I got her to lay down and I looked at her. She liked me looking. When it was my turn, she looked a lot and put her finger into me."

"No!"

"Yes."

"What was it like, I mean with somebody else?"

"I did it to myself, but it was a lot more fun when Karen did it. We sorta did it a lot. We looked at the pictures in the book and — and even kissed each other down there."

"No!"

"Yes, we did, and it was so much fun. It felt so good. You wouldn't believe how good it feels. Since then we do it a lot."

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught by her older sister or her parents?"

"Sure, but we wait until the house is empty and we to do it down in the basement and take a shower when we finish. The air smells funny after."

Kimberley was quiet for a few minutes. Her hands were caressing her legs but not going near her mons. Piper saw this and said, "I have some of the pictures if you want to look at them."

"What if Dad comes home?"

"Do it in the bathroom. If the fan is on, the smell will go outside. You can take a shower too. Once, I had to use that spray Mom uses after Dad uses the bathroom."

This brought a big smile to Kimberly. She said, "Yeah, I know about that. Let me see the book."

Piper pulled out the bottom drawer of her chest of drawers. Under the cabinet was some extra pieces of wood that had been glued in. There were two magazines there. One was Penthouse but the other had the word 'Lesbian' in large print on the cover.

Piper picked out the Penthouse and the two girls went through the publication page by page. Piper read some of the letters and Kimberly could not help rubbing herself.

Piper noticed and said, "We better put this away and go to the bathroom."

"Yeah, I need to go bad and not for number one or number two."

"I need to do number three."

"Me too."

The magazine was put away and the drawer put back in place. The two girls ran to the bathroom but Kimberley stopped first. "I'll wait for you."

"You're an old worrywart. Go in there and take your clothes off."

"But you'll see me."

"I'm your sister, Kim. Now get in there and take off your clothes. I'll wash your back."

"But I thought I — "

"I'll take care of the details." She picked up her sister's hand and took her into the bathroom. Piper started taking off her clothes first and she was half done by the time Kimberley started.

Piper sat on the edge of the sink after crawling up from the toilet. She picked her legs up and put her heels near her butt then casually played with her mons and then her clit.

Kimberley looked at this in amazement until Piper said, "Get your clothes off, Sis. I want to start sometime today."

Kimberley felt a tingle when she looked at her sister. She could not really take her eyes off what Piper was doing right in front of her. Piper could see that her sister was interested and used her finger more creatively to get that feeling. It was fun to watch Kim's reaction as new ideas were tested out.

Piper watched her sister and saw how interested Kim was in what was happening. She put her finger into her hole as far as she could and Kim's eyes seemed to bulge. In just a second she started to swallow because she didn't know what else to do. Kim was such a Sweetheart even if she was two years older. She didn't have the drive to succeed and needed to be constantly pushed. She was as smart as anybody else in her class too.

I used my other hand to spread apart my lips so Kim could see better. I liked doing this but the sink was uncomfortable. Finally I had enough and put my legs over the edge and pushed myself toward Kim so the handles wouldn't scrape me.

There was no use talking to Kim so I just started to undress her. She usually did exactly what I said and this time was no different. When I got her jeans down I got her to step out of them and then I went back to her panties. There was a wet spot on them and I smiled. I began to pull them down in a teasing way and Kim started to shake. The crotch was stuck in her lips and came out with a string of something. The smell was much stronger now. She smelt different but not bad at all.

This made me smile more because Karen was the same way. Karen didn't have the black hairs Kim had and it wasn't as heavy and they reminded me of a man with a beard in a funny sort of way. Kim stepped out of her panties and I stood up. At least she had her top off.

"Turn around, Kim." Kim made me smile even more because she had goo-goo eyes through her glasses. Kim had her hearing aids on and she had to hear me but she was just not listening. I walked behind her and found the catch of her bra. I was short but I could still see Kim's eyes in the bathroom mirror. She helped me get the bra off but she was looing at my eyes in the mirror.

When I dropped the bra to the floor I looked at Kim's boobies. They were bigger than Karen's or mine. Kim had bigger nipples that now stuck out like mine were. I used the reflection to move my hands to her nipples and I had to get behind Kim to do this. I felt both of them and they were hard like rubber. After some experimentation, I knew Karen liked me to not be too gentle so I pinched Kim's but not too hard. I heard Kim moan, "Ahhhh," and this made me feel happy.

Kim was sweet and started to shake when I was just playing with her nips. I didn't want her to fall so I pushed her forward and used both my hands to push her head down on the sink. Her arms went out to support herself. It was harder to get to her nips though.

My belly was pushing on Kim's bum and this reminded me of another picture I saw where a man pushed his thing into the woman. Too bad I didn't have one of them.

It only took a few minutes for Kim to shake harder, harder than ever before. "Ohhhhh, yessss! More. Pinch them harder." When I did she said, "Harder, twist them."

I did what she wanted and she made all those nice sounds that Karen made. Kim seemed to lose all her bones and I let go of her nips and hold her legs to keep her up.

When she recovered I found that my hands were at her pussy. I didn't have to ask and used my knees to push one of her legs further out so I had more room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.