10% Book One - Cover

10% Book One

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two young sisters flee an abusive home and end up in the clutches of an evil woman. This woman stumbles upon a secret that will put society on its ear or destroy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Sister  

Sheila fumed for the second time today. First, a spy managed to get away because another one was monitoring the front gate. Then the problem with the supplies. The newest type of Abicore was unstable. This could be remedied by the addition of some stabilisers. To top it off the two supply houses Sheila dealt with had run out of diethyl ether. Another supplier had what was needed but the stupid laws didn't allow quantities of ether to be sold without papers.

Sheila had been working in the lab most of the time and the assistants were just that. She knew that they didn't have an original thought in their heads.

All this necessitated a trip across Toronto where she would show her credentials. They could not be faxed and the new supplier could not phone the other suppliers to find out the truth. No, they had to have the buyer present to show what the chemical was to be used for.

With the danger involved in getting the chemical there had to be an escort. There was no truck available and one had to be rented which meant someone had to get it. All this took time because everybody had to be told exactly what to do.

One car left with some people to get a truck. An hour and a half later they finally called to report that they were near the supplier. The rest of us left in two cars. There were two lab assistants and five security people with me. This time we were going armed.

I didn't like having so many people in the car with me but the trip wasn't that long.

The manager came out and was all apologetic. "Hello, Miss Knox. I'm sorry for dragging you out here but I have to follow the laws."

"Yes, I know all about them. They are easily worked around for the dishonest person. It's the honest person that's inconvenienced."

"I have some forms for you to fill out. I have to make a photocopy of your permit and then we can start loading what you want."

The questions were foolish but I had to play the game with the morons that ran this world. When I got real power I'd euthanise the majority of the imbeciles.

The manager quickly looked at the paperwork and said, "Thank you for your business, Miss Knox. Would you like to be billed?"

"The other suppliers allow me to directly transfer money to their accounts. I'd prefer this method but a bill would work if that's what you want."

"May I talk to the owner? It will take less than a minute."

"Go right ahead."

The man came back with a smile and gave the name and account number. Elizabeth got on the net and went to our bank to access our account. I saw her brows wrinkle and her fingers work quickly. Something was wrong. I hurried over and looked at the screen. Something was wrong because the balance was zero.

Elizabeth got up and I sat down and went through the procedure once more. The account was right but the bank had made a six point eight million dollar mistake. I was going to sue those fools. The money wasn't theirs to lose or misplace.

I had to go through the procedures three more times but the result was the same. I accessed another account in another bank and paid the pittance the supplier wanted for their products.

It was only when I stood up that I considered another possibility. The more I thought about it the more I knew that I had been robbed. I could barely hold myself in check.

The ether and other materials were placed in the rental truck at the loading dock. The happy fool wished me a good day. I'd kick his balls to his chin if I could get away with it.

I hurried out to the car and got in. The people with me were slow. I had to get home to check on my finances.

The parking lot had few cars and I started to pull out. Some drunk across from me moved out of his parking spot and drove toward me. I tried to reverse but there was concrete behind the tires. The moron or drunk didn't see my car. He screeched to a halt with a stupid look on his face but not before hitting my bumper and inflating the air bags. This fool would pay.

The drunk picked up a bottle and drank something from it. This one, I'd rip apart but I had to go through the courts and the guy would get away with a slap on the wrists."

I shoved the door open and I got out. It would be so satisfying to just drive my fingers into his eyes.

Before I could close the door, I saw people dressed in black and carrying guns. It all made sense now.

I yelled, "We're under attack!"

I ducked down and opened the door. I wasn't sure I was going to make it. A gun shot rang out quickly followed by more. My hand went under the seat and found my gun. I pulled it out and then reached in and pulled out a plastic container of clips.

Before I got outside the car again, there must have been at least a dozen shots fired. I saw one man fire a gun but there was no noise. I aimed at his head and fired. He was flung backwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.