10% Book One - Cover

10% Book One

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two young sisters flee an abusive home and end up in the clutches of an evil woman. This woman stumbles upon a secret that will put society on its ear or destroy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Sister  

Sam and Tiffany spent the next day together. The threat to separate them had lost its effect. I was happy for them but still sad about what was happening and going to happen.

It did precipitate a portion of our own plans. Knox was very concerned about the drugs the lab next to her home produced. There were three computers linked together and then to the 'net. Since Stethbridge was the real owner of the drug I wanted them to know but I had to be subtle. Colins, her principle antagonist would be the one to get the information but he would have to dig for it if he truly wanted it.

My voice sounded too young to be taken seriously so Tiffany was going to start the ball rolling. A herd of lawyers could descend on the house and I hoped to gather enough of the drugs to keep us going until we found a way to make our own.

We had pieced together the formulae for all seven of the major possibilities. With a lot of digging we searched the minds of the women working in the lab so we too knew the procedures on how to make the drugs. These women were also the ones that made the illegal drugs that were sold to the underworld. At present this work was discontinued so that the various forms of Abicore could be studied.

We had no specific plan on how to get a supply of the drugs for Tiffany and maybe me. We were ok for the short term. We just happened to know the combination to the safe that contained her secrets.


Janice found me with Sam and Tiffany and simply said, "Your people are here."

"Ok."

I turned to Sam and Tiffany and said, "I'd really like for you two to come with me but if the same thing happened to you two happened to the other seven we would be in trouble."

Sam said, "It won't happen the same way but I think I would still love them."

Tiffany said, "I think the same."

Janice and I walked outside to the security building. On the way I said, "What condition are they in?"

Janice just continued so I stopped and waited. It took a moment for Janice to see me not beside her. "What do you want?"

"I want some answers to some simple questions so I can do my job."

"What do you want to know?"

"Are the kids sedated?"

"Only one."

"Have they been beaten?"

"They look rough but they don't look like they were abused."

"Are they dirty?"

"Yes."

"Are they hungry?"

"I got some food sent to them."

"Good. What can you tell me that I didn't ask?"

"The one that is sedated is a little wildcat I hear. You're going to have your work cut out with her. The boy is a little darling and so is the youngest girl. I — we better hurry up."

"Wait."

"What now?"

"I want my pack of attack pups."

"What for?"

"The children were traumatised. The dogs will help them get over their problems better."

"You're one smart young lady. Lets get them."

It took ten minutes to get clean clothes and another ten to get the dogs. The dogs were very obedient because they knew their place within the pack. Sam had said that dogs had some ESP abilities even before we gave them drugs. They looked up to me and wagged their tails when I came. I was their leader because I demanded this of them. They were not upset at my position and to tell the truth I was told they were happy with their place in life.

We trouped through the security section to the main door. This one opened automatically because we had our hands full. Knox would be upset at the lack of security her people were showing. Along the way I found from Janice's mind that something had happened to Knox and she was royally pissed off. I could not get too much more.

The dogs rushed through the last door and down the hallway to one door but they had to smell the rest to make sure. I had to dump my clothing to use my card. Before I swiped the card, I stopped then gently knocked on the door. I waited a few seconds because I could feel a lot of fear on the other side.

I pushed the door open slowly while thinking calming thoughts. I gave a mental command for the dogs to stay. We found what looked like WWII refugees except they didn't have any belongings other than one girl having a dirty teddy bear.

I could feel them nibbling around my mind and I just let them look for a bit. Their mental search lasted only until I said to them, "Hi. I'm sorry for what happened to you. There was nothing I could have done but I can do something about your future. As you found out, my name is Piper and this nice lady with me is Janice."

I thought to my pack, "Enter."

Four terriers came in and wagged their tails at the five people. The children immediately focussed on the animals.

I said, "This is my pack. They're like you. Three can read my mind and they can read yours too. They're all smart and getting smarter. Again, this is just like all of you."

All five looked like they were drugged. Their fear was coming down but it didn't disappear completely. I said firmly but kindly, "Bobby, come here and pet Sparky. He's a boy and I think he likes you."

Bobby didn't move but I didn't really expect him too. I went to Bobby and crouched low and called Sparky. Bobby couldn't get away because he was pressed into the crowd. The dog detected something wrong but still came. I petted the dog and touched Bobby the same way. I stayed at this for a minute then used both hands to pull the boy to me. He cried and struggled weakly but not too hard.

With the child in my arms, I just hugged him until he quieted. I thought to the child of how I saw him after he was cleaned up and happy. In a minute he put his arm around me and I hummed a meaningless tune to him.

When the stiffness went out of his body I said, "Well, big boy, we got to have a shower." He tensed but might have done so if I said anything that minutely changed this tableau.

It was difficult but I picked the boy up and said quietly to the rest, "We're going down the hall to use the bathroom and have a shower. You can come and see if you want or just stay here."

Bobby started to whimper when we left the rest but I just started to hum to him again. Once in the bathroom I was able to get him out of his dirty clothes. I got out of mine and got into the shower area and turned the water on. I washed his curly hair and dark face. When I got down to his feet, I started all over again.

When we came out, I used the towel to dry his dark skin and played peek-a-boo with the towel and I got my first smile. Janice had brought the clothes that were the closest to his size but they were made for a girl.

We walked back hand in hand. My clothes were still in the bathroom. A naked authority figure was less effective but easier for the children to take. When I sat Bobby down in a nearby corner I called Sparky over and he sniffed Bobby all over. The boy didn't mind this but he didn't appreciate the wet nose. Bobby giggled and this was enough for Sparky because he went to work to give the boy a thorough nose job.

I laid Bobby down because I knew he was tired. Sparky laid right beside him and the boy cuddled the dog to him.

I next focussed on the youngest girl. Her records showed that she was six and had a birthday a month ago. I could see that she was European by descent. I said, "Hi, Joy." The girl just looked at me. The fear had gone down some but rose when I called her name. "This other dog here is Sniffer. She is always using her nose to find things." I moved closer and called Sniffer over. Sniffer was the lone unimproved dog. She came hesitantly. Again I petted Sniffer as I petted Joy. Joy finally reached out after moving her teddy to the other hand and petted the dog. The dog dutifully sniffed all over the girl's hand and even gave a quick lick. Joy pulled her hand back quickly then put it back to its previous task.

I carried Joy to the shower. I cast my thoughts to her and she relaxed just a bit. Sniffer came with us and watched at the doorway. Joy took more work because she had longer hair. She hugged my neck so I carried her back to the room and Janice and I helped her dress. Janice treated the girl as if she were her own and I could feel the maternal juices flowing in her body.

I sat Joy on the floor further from the rest but beside Bobby. She didn't mind this. Sniffer was there in a flash and the two cuddled when I laid her down.

Missy was seven with a birthday coming in late May. She was Vietnamese and about the same size as Joy. I introduced her to Dancer but the dog was not dancing around as she would when she was happy but I hoped she would soon.

She came docilely to me and I hugged her and she hugged me back. Then she started to cry and I just stayed to let her vent her emotions.

When she slowed down I said quietly, "Let's get cleaned up."

We walked down the hall hand in hand. She let me remove all her clothes and then wash her. When I ran my hand through her crease to get any paper and other debris out she gave a sigh and a shiver. I cleaned her more in this area and she bent her legs and spread them further apart.

She was unstable and I hugged her one handed and slowly withdrew my hand. When she stood up again I continued with the rest of her. I towelled her dry then did myself quickly.

We walked back the same way we went but Missy stood closer to me. Bobby was asleep but not Sparky. I put the girl down on the other side of Sparky and he took the abuse like any good dog. Again I ran my hands over Missy's head which seemed to calm her. I petted both heads and then Missy petted Dancer. Her tail beat a constant rhythm on the padded floor.

The next was a light skinned girl that looked to come from the east. Her features were Slavic. Her age was stated as eleven but she looked at least a year older.

She also looked determined to fight me so I just sat and said, "I'm not your enemy, Dina. I came to get you cleaned and fed. We have to find a place where I hope you will be happy. Look in my mind and see for yourself. I won't try to hide anything from you."

She didn't try to look or I would have felt something but after five minutes of patients she decided to investigate. She stayed there for ten minutes like a person going through a museum.

When she pulled out I said, "Let's go have a shower and change."

She said belligerently, "I can go myself." Her voice had an accent and I liked the sound of it. I even got a small smile but it stopped abruptly. She changed herself and washed herself but I demanded to do her hair. It was a stand off for a few minutes until she gave in. She sat on the floor and I did her hair and at the same time caressed her scalp. I knew she enjoyed it so I did much more than was necessary.

After we were rinsed, she was not averse to me drying her but she made sure she dried me. I got her to lay down on the other side of Misty and called Turbo. This dog was usually full of energy but calmed at my request.

The last one was my age. She was bigger than me both in height and weight. She looked the typical butch but I kept my thoughts hidden as good as I could. She was almost asleep anyway. Her name was Tatum. Her ancestry looked to be Caucasian.

Janice and I got Tatum down the hall together and I washed the girl just like the rest. On the way back, Janice simply picked her up. We dressed her in the clothes we brought and they actually fit her the best. I put the girl beside Dina.

The stuffed animals had not been delivered yet but Janice assured me that they would arrive soon. One of the women in security came down with the animals and she had to peek into the room and I saw her smile. I didn't see how some apparently warm hearted women could work for a cold hearted monster. Then again, some in security did Knox' dirty work with no problem.

I took the stuffed animals and gave them symbolically to each of the five. Only two were awake and they only gave me a weak smile. They held the toys close.

I whispered a request to Janice and she left me alone with my charges. In a while she came back with some fruit juice containers, water and some pieces of fruit. In her pocket were a comb and two kinds of brushes. I got a book on finance and I was happy.

Joy awoke first and looked frightened at the strange surroundings. She saw her old friend and a puppy in her arms. There was a warm human body behind her and a furry one in front. I gave her a smile from my reclining position and sat up.

"Come here, Joy. I'll show you the bathroom."

She held both stuffed animals and we hurried to the toilet and I helped her to sit. She sighed contentedly as the pressure was relieved. I cleaned her up and we walked back hand in hand but had a stuffed animal between us.

I got her to sit near the platter and I fed her tidbits of food. I knew what she liked best but tried to save some for the rest. All the time I was talking girl talk to her and she relaxed more.

She could not talk to me mentally so she asked out loud, "Why am I here?"

"You were chosen for a special gift. You can now read my mind. Soon you will be able to push your thoughts into my head so I can hear you. In all the world there are only a few people that were offered what you were given."

"What about my Mommy? I want to go home."

"Some people talked to your Mommy and asked if she would allow you to come here and she agreed."

"But I want to go home. I miss my sisters."

"You'll have to get bigger before you can go home. You have to learn like you do in school. Did you know that you're in a school now?"

"No."

"Well you are. I'm going to be your big sister when you're here. Is that ok?"

"What about my sisters?"

"They'll still be your sisters but I'll be your big sister here."

"Ok."

"Good. I have a sister here but she's bigger than me. Her name's Kim."

I opened a bottle of apple juice for her before I had to help Dina get up. She had been awake when I gave her the animal. She gave it a secret hug but left it as she arose.

I could feel her full bladder and said, "You look like you're going to explode." I just pointed the way to the washroom and she hurried out.

When Dina came back she sat near the food and I handed her some grapes. She said, "I can get my own."

I kept my hand out and said, "These are from me." It took her a minute to decide. My arm was getting tired by then. I was forming thoughts that would be demeaning to some but I tried to make them friendly. It was the old iron hand in a velvet glove.

She finally accepted the offer and took the fruit. I looked at her but I kept my mind blocked so she couldn't read me. She finally said, "Thanks."

"You're welcome, Dina. Please help yourself to the food and drink."

I moved Joy around and started to do her hair. She liked this treatment. Her hair was nearly dry and it needed to be wet and allowed to dry in place.

When she was done, I said, "Your next, Dina."

"I can — "

"Sit in front of me, Dina. I'm going to do your hair like Joy's."

She had to think and she made a face but complied. I treated her to the same amount of love that I gave Joy and I could feel the contentment she felt. I was actually happy because I liked the feel of her hair in my hands. When I finished with the comb and brush I simply used my hand to pet her and then pulled her down so she could lay on the pad and rest her head on my leg.

Joy was watching and she quickly took my other leg. I petted both of them and played with their ear lobes for while. My hands continued and I rubbed their neck and face. I could feel their sensations and my own as well. Like the dogs I formed images of what I wanted and the girls understood and moved. They were rewarded by me running my fingers up the back of their necks and to the crown of their heads.

When my legs started going to sleep I had to move them. I stood up and got Dina's stuffed animal and handed it to her. She just pulled it to her chest and gave me a smile.

Tatum woke up later and she was still groggy. She looked around the room and saw me and the food and drink. Her eyes returned to me. She got up and stretched. This was a simian gesture of how large she was. It also caused me to close my mind to her.

She walked over to the food and I knew she meant to bypass me. I took a plastic bottle of water and held it out to her. She tried to push around me to get a similar bottle. My other hand came out and rested on the floor and blocked her.

"Here's your water, Tatum." I spoke slightly louder than normal and just tried to show some authority.

The girl put her hand out to push my hand aside. I dropped the water and grabbed her wrist. I was in a poor position but she was slow because of the sedation. This all had to be done right. She had belonged to a gang but I surmised that gang mentality was not much different than a pack.

I twisted her arm but could not do much. My other hand came to my first and it assisted in twisting more. At the same time I tried to get to my feet. Tatum had stopped her quest for the drink. She was stunned and angry. I was the one she could now focus her anger on and vent it.

We had been taught some karate moves by our instructors. Tatum's arm was twisted more so she was bent forward. My foot lashed out and struck one of her ankles. She was massive but she did fall. I followed her down then loosened my grip so her arm could rotate the way she wanted but I still continued to hold it.

Tatum was big and a nasty character. She would give me problems unless I put her in her place. Being nice was not going to work, especially in the world she had been raised in.

She hit the mat on the floor with her face and one arm. As quick as I could I moved over and brought her arm with me. I sat on her ass with her arm in front of me. My other hand shot out and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I didn't waste any time in pulling her head back painfully.

Tatum started to struggle more efficiently as adrenaline rushed into her bloodstream. She tried to dislodge me and I only pushed up her arm and pulled back on her hair.

She came to the conclusion that she could not win and said, "Let me up."

"I like it here sitting on you. Do you object?"

"Get off me!"

"I might make you my footrest or maybe my cushion."

She yelled now, "Get off of me." I replied by causing her more pain.

She struggled more and then called for the others to help her but nobody did. In fact the dogs were around me and protecting me.

I just stayed where I was and Tatum's demands changed slowly to requests. It was not until she was polite that I released some of the pressure.

I said, "You're a big girl but not too big for me to take. I don't want a fight every time we meet. You're just going to have to admit that I will be the leader here."

"Never!"

I pulled back on her arm and pulled her hair harder than ever. She struggled a bit then started to cry. I was not going to be kind and suffer for it later.

Dina said, "Let her go. You're hurting her."

"Stay out of this, Dina. I'm only going to warn you this once."

My look said I was going to do worse to her and she settled down. It was a few minutes later that Tatum started to mumble and then I waited for her to finally admit, "Ok, ok, you win. You're the boss."

I didn't release her and in a few seconds I said, "I don't believe you mean it."

"I won't fight you."

"I still don't believe you. You came from a rough neighbourhood. You'll say anything until you get to your feet again. Then I'll have to hurt you a lot more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.