10% Book One - Cover

10% Book One

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Two young sisters flee an abusive home and end up in the clutches of an evil woman. This woman stumbles upon a secret that will put society on its ear or destroy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Sister  

Hello everybody. This story is four books long. Only one is being posted now. It even has a good ending.

Wires ripped apart the story and rearranged it more logically in my opinion. He then did a lot of editing. The old fart retired recently and I just did the same thing. I'm also better looking and two years younger. He went back to work to keep active. In his spare time he is working on the story. He has three more books in his possession. If you want to read them then get him moving. A cattle prod works because he likes electrical equipment.

I edited the story this last time and found a few more mistakes. No doubt there are a few more. It's as if they breed. If anybody thinks they can do better then they can edit the chapters and send them to me with their name in the file name. I will repost. Now the new editor gets a chance to see how good they are. Most would not like the replies considering the types of email I get. Some are nice then point out our or my mistakes. These are fine. Half just point out mistakes. This latter group really makes me want to write more.

I've departed from my usual way of writing a story by making the main characters female. I may have touched on my feminine side to write this book. Wires may have too but I doubt if he shaved his legs. The experiment was fun and I think we all learned something from this work.

One final request if you don't mind. I reply to all my email. I like to give a first name not some term a computer nerd would use. Us old folks that were born in the first have of the preceding century are sometimes that way.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.