Rebirth II - Cover

Rebirth II

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 24

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life. In Book II, we learn what happens after he becomes a celebrity.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Sister  

I woke up now very mindful of the microphone. A hand was holding my erection while Jamie was cuddled to my back. I could feel that a portion of his anatomy had slipped out of its confines and was now between my legs.

When I moved to get up Jamie moved to keep me in place as if it were important we stayed this way. It took a little work but I got away from him and covered him with the blankets again.

I walked into the kitchen with my pajama bottoms sticking out and found Edgar there having a coffee. Instead of starting my work I poured a cup of my own and sat at the table.

"Good morning Edgar." I took a sip of the coffee.

"Good morning Jeff. Did you sleep well?"

"I guess I did. It was a bit uncomfortable but it is something that I could learn to get used to."

"Reminds me of my days as a boy."

"Charley and I did some talking. I think you and I should do some too."

"I think so too. Charley already talked to me by the way and I want to hear the specifics."

"That is going to take a long time. My goals, strategy, troops and equipment take a long time to even list then I need some commitment before I go to a clearer picture. All I know is what I have seen which isn't much. I need to see how you can fit in without conflict."

"Yes it may take a long time. Tonight?"

"Should Carm come too?"

"He doesn't really need to."

I cleaned myself for the start of the day and then made breakfast. Jamie was bright eyed and so was Susan. I was pretty sure she knew that there was going to be a party. Jamie seemed to be just happy to be with us.

There had been no packages delivered or notices to pick up a package at the post office. It looked like my main present wasn't going to be here in time for the party. I had not heard the term yet so I guess I had to be the one to coin the term, 'shit happens.'

There was a load of finished and collapsed wooden boxes at the back of the class. I was reluctant to continue with no records to put into them but I did more or less to allow me to forget my troubles.

Mr Sharp said he would take them to my home at the end of today because he knew about the party but not what the boxes were to contain.

Preoccupation with Jamie and the bugs made me make another stupid mistake in chemistry. It was this sort of thing that could get me killed. Instead of cleaning up I continued and before the end of the period I found my fourth compound; it was one that didn't overlap other temperatures very much.

Gym was fun and Jamie and I were surprised when Ian got into the shower with us. He was very shy but tried valiantly to hide it. We all left soon after and Ian had a smile on his face. I got close to Ian and stage whispered, "You did that to show us you have a big kielbasa didn't you?"

Ian was shocked and was about to hotly deny it when Jamie said, "He is hung like a horse. I would do the same if I were like him." Ian was not that big but now his ego was a lot larger.

At seventh period we had Home Ec, Mrs Cameron was trying to hurry because it was only a half hour to the start of the weekend. The natives were restless and so were the keepers of the zoo.

A phone call interrupted the class and Mrs Cameron answered it. What seemed odd was that she was looking at Jamie when she was doing this. She pointed at me and signalled the hall. She herself went out also. I hurried up and closed the door behind me.

"Jeff, Jamie's guardian is in the office asking for his charge. Do you have a magical hat?"

"I do have that and three rabbits too." I thought for a minute then said, "Can you tell the office that we skipped class and left. I want Tony to think this is a regular occurrence."

"What is going to happen?"

I reached out and held her hands in mine. "You don't want to know. At least not yet. Can you do this for us?

"I'll go down to the office and tell him that if it will help. I want to see what a boy rapist looks like."

"Don't look nasty or he will think something is up."

She hurried off to the office and just abandoned her class. I walked in and said, "Ladies and gentleman. Mrs Cameron went on an errand. Pack up what you were doing and start your homework. You can't leave but you will have less work to do after."

I hurried to my own books and started to clean up. "Get cleaning now. We have to leave."

"Leave?"

"Now boy or I'll tan your hairy butt."

The girls all heard and laughed or snickered. Jamie just hurried. In just a minute we were at the telephones. The receiver was picked up on the third ring. Jane answered and I said, "Hi, who is home now?"

"Charley and Carm."

"Tell them we found what they lost. Jamie and I are going to be walking around the outside of the school."

"Ok — "

I hung up; time was of the essence. Jamie didn't know what this was all about but seemed to trust me. We got to our lockers and slipped our coats on. This time all my important papers and books stayed here instead of going home.

When we left the school ahead of the bell Jamie finally said, "Why are we doing this?"

"Charlie and Carm are coming here right now. Tony is in the office looking to get you. Our friend Mrs Cameron has gone to tell him that we skip classes and did so again today. Tony will then start looking for us outside the school."

"But he'll catch me."

"Not with me here to protect you."

He looked at me sceptically.

"Well, I will still try. Tony comes after us and ends up finding Carm and Charlie. Who is in more trouble, Tony or us?"

"I guess it's Tony."

We walked past the front of the school but ready to slip between the houses to get away. It was on our third pass that somebody came running out of the front doors. We were lucky because we were close to a corner. I guided Jamie around the building at a walk then we ran like hell to get to the next corner. I wasn't sure but a running man just came around the previous corner.

The first house had a neatly shovelled walk and I stopped a very frightened Jamie and got him to walk up the concrete then lie down on the veranda so we were protected by the short wall. In just a moment we saw a man run around the corner. Our heads were to the boards and looking through the gap at the bottom of the wall. It was Tony all right.

Tony ran past our position and to the next corner. This time he turned away from the school. "Get up we have some exercise to do."

"Jeff, he is going to catch me."

I could see that Jamie was almost petrified with fright. "Not if I can help it. Now get up."

We ran back down the walk and back the way we had come. This way we would be close to the school. Jamie slipped once and did a spectacular cartwheel. I got him up and we continued but at a slower pace.

At the corner we turned back to the school because that was where I wanted to hide. Half way to the front door a large car came around the corner and Jamie said, "That's him."

I turned and ran between two homes and more or less dragged Jamie after me. I had to push Jamie over a fence before I could get over. Tony had seen us and now went on foot toward the fence while we tried to make the next street. I looked back and Tony was gone.

"Wait," I yelled then went back the way we had just come. Jamie was now crying in fright but I got him back over the fence and to the street we had been forced to vacate. School was out now and students were on the streets.

I saw the car again and pulled Jamie down behind a parked vehicle. Jamie was blubbering. I held him to me but listened for the motor. When one passed I looked up just high enough to see. The car turned the next corner and I picked Jamie up again.

We ran to the corner and up half way up the block. To the right was a narrow laneway used to pick up trash from behind the large homes. Jamie was just too hard to pull and I made the turn. Cars had been down this way because the snow was packed but it was a bad choice. There were tall fences on both sides and no way through. High drifts of snow blocked all the gates.

We almost gained the street when a car turned violently into the alley, and slid into a shed and crushed it. Looking around I could see no escape. Jamie really cried now and almost went catatonic. I slapped his face three times and dragged him to the high fence.

I linked my fingers and said "Put your foot in my hand and I will get you over the fence. Do it now, it's the only way." I heard the car reversing then the high-pitched squeal as the wheels spun on the icy surface.

Jamie heard the noise and ran to me and put his foot in. I heaved just as he was at the height of his push. He was holding on with his hands but the top of the fence was at his waist. "Go," I said as I tried to push the soles of his feet over the wall.

He just disappeared as the car came into view and I raced to get by as the car went forward. The driver's door was flung open but only grazed me. I bounced against the next section of wall and I got about ten more feet before I was tackled into the snow bank.

I didn't get a chance to kick or even punch. The man was large enough to pick me up by the scruff of my neck.

"So it's you. I kinda figured it was."

"Let go of me asshole."

"You're the one that is the cause of all this."

"I said let go of me. This is assault."

"Mmmmm I think it may be more than that. The other option may be just as good."

He frog marched me to the car and I screamed as loud as I could. It got me a slap and my head driven into the side of the car. The man switched hands and got the keys from the ignition. Tony turned around and I was able to push hard against the car and I almost got away. He just whacked me into the car again like I was a toy.

I was dazed but the next thing I saw was that I was being thrown into the large trunk. The lid was slammed shut and I was in complete darkness. I felt blood on my face and my ears rang with the beating. The car went into reverse and bumped into every depression.

There had to be a way to get out. I knew that I could not turn the locking mechanism while the tongue was still in the lock. May hands searched for any tool and found the jack. In a few seconds I had the tire iron. I felt the locking mechanism and used the tire iron to knock the tongue out of the lock. The car was bounding around so much that it was a hit or miss basis. Even when I hit I could do little.

It must have been five minutes later that the tongue came out of the mechanism and I tried to turn the portion that the lock usually turned. I finally drove the tire iron into the lock and the trunk started to open. I grabbed the brace and managed to hold it mostly closed. Looking out the gap I saw only bush, snow and an empty road behind me.

We were getting further and further from the city. The car was going too fast for me to survive jumping out. Even if I did the trunk would fly open on its springs. I could see only two ways of dealing with this.

Holding the trunk lid with one hand I used my other hand to feel for wiring going to the taillights. They came out easily from the sockets but they didn't break easily. Working one handed I moved a wire so it rubbed against a gusset that strengthened the body. It was agonising minutes later when it broke free. I tied the wire where my fingers were and then made a loop. The car was slowing down now for the first time. I grabbed the jack and slipped it through the loop for weight and just waited to see how much of a stop we would make.

The car started to speed up again and I rolled over the edge and hit the road. I don't know how long I was there but I knew I had to get up. Once on my feet I tried to run back the way I had come but then had to be satisfied with a walk. It was cold. I did up my buttons and raised my collar because it may be a long time before I got warm again.

I had to turn around at every sound. I knew that eventually Tony would check and find me gone then retrace his route. It wasn't that I could hide anywhere. There were snowdrifts beside the road and not even any laneways to homes.

One car came by from the Bay and I jumped up and down waving my arms and it just drove around me. Ten minutes later a car came from behind me and I just looked for any weapon I could find. All I had was a pen in my shirt pocket. I held this so I could stab for it was good for nothing else.

I was hoping it would be somebody else but it was Tony. He stopped ahead of me and got out of the car. There was no use running. As he got close I hid the pen from sight.

"Congdon, I am going to feel real good about hurting you. You damaged may car and cost me a lot of money. You're going to pay me back every single cent."

The man was too strong for me and I had only one chance. I kept my hands to my face and started to cry. Tony slapped me once but I kept my hands in place. Another slap came and I made more noise. The third knocked me to the ground. Tony got close to me then kicked me in the stomach. This almost made me heave. He reached down to pull me up. As I gained my feet I lunged at him and stabbed the pen at his face.

He howled and backed off with both his hands protecting his face. I ran in as best I could but towards him. He had turned to keep his face away from me but his legs were spread. I kicked with all my might and I think I lifted him just a bit. He fell now to the snow and again I moved in before he came to his senses and kicked him in the jaw.

He stopped all movement now. I hoped he was dead but he was still breathing. I could see the unmistakable outline of a gun. The car was still running and I debated leaving him but he would probably die. Not a bad idea but I wanted him to meet my new cousins.

I ran to the car and with difficulty backed it up as close as I could without running over him. The man had poor laces so I went back to the trunk and took out more lengths of wire. I bound his hands as well as I could then tried to heave him into the back seat. I debated taking the gun but he couldn't get to it and it would make great evidence. It took all my strength and I still don't know how I got him in.

It was difficult to see through the windshield because of my size and difficult to shift gears and push the gas pedal. Instead of driving into town I stopped at a gas station and called home.

The phone was answered on the first ring. A tough no nonsense voice said, "Yes?"

"Hi Edgar. Will you come to the to the BP station at the end of Moyen Road. I got Tony. He's hurt but I still want some answers."

"Where are you again?"

"Put Jane on. She knows the place and can guide you."

With no reply I heard, "Yes Jeff."

I explained twice on how to get here and she said she now knew the place. Edgar said, "We're on the way."

It was ten minutes later that they drove up. Jane was going to get out but I pushed her back. "Don't make a scene."

Charley and Carm got out and got into the other car. I said, "He's still armed." I got a nod from Carm as he got in with Tony.

Edgar waited for the other car to leave then followed. We separated later and Edgar drove us home. On the way, I was questioned about what I had done in detail. We stopped out front of the house but the car idled and I was asked more questions. The girls and Jamie were on the porch and I waved to them as if this were all a game. I rolled down the windows and said everything was all right and I would be in when I finished talking.

We must have gone over all the details twenty times and examined them from every perspective. Jane was a crying wreck and I had to console her as best I could.

Edgar said, "There are many ways of handling this. I think the best thing for now would be to go inside but don't say anything to the rest. You might be able to say something later but under questioning a person cannot say what they haven't been told."

"Ok by me. I would like to forget it too." I looked at Jane and said, "I don't want you to say anything at all about it. Just say that it's 'Classified'."

"Ok Jeff."

I helped Jane into the house and everybody was staring at me. "I must be a little scraped. Paige, Honey, will you help me clean up? The rest of you don't bother Jane. We can't say anything yet."

I got a look at myself in the mirror and I was a mess. Paige helped me off with the coat and then the rest of my clothing. I had lots of pains now and a few good-sized bruises. Paige got in the bath with me and treated me like a baby or a king. When I tried to get a feel she said in a crying voice, "No Jeff. Not now."

She cleaned me from head to toe then back again. We both walked naked to my room and found everybody but Jane there watching. Paige even dressed me before getting into some of her own clothing stored here. She sat me on the chair and combed my hair. When she was done, there was little sign of trauma.

We went back into the hall and nobody had moved. "Come on gang. I'm not hurt much and you're acting foolish. Let's go downstairs and eat. I for one am starving." They didn't move so I got close and hugged then kissed Susan who seemed the worse and she broke down crying. It took a few moments but I got her settled then I had to do Maggie. Paige was next and she just bawled and soaked my shirt. Angela had made it over and she too needed some comforting then it was Jennifer's turn. The girls were still crying but now it was different. I did the same for Jamie and like the girls I kissed him too. He seemed to cry the worse of all. Maggie pulled him to her for comfort.

We got down the steps carefully, I was pleased to find that Jane had whipped up a meal. We all sat down and I had to get up because Jane now needed some comforting. She cried as if I had died. I could understand this better because she had heard the details but the rest hadn't.

The rest had to be urged to eat but they did. Some got up and took their plates to the sink but Jamie came back crying and fell to his knees beside me and wept on my leg. "I left you. I left you. I should have stayed."

I ran my hand through his hair as he continued to beat himself for what he should or should not have done. In a whisper I said, "You did what I wanted. I was the one with the poor planning but in the end it turned out fine."

They were all upset and I considered an old remedy. They sat in the front room and I used my voice again to put them under a trance. Jamie went under as quick as the others. I didn't worry about any microphones this time. I droned on until all of them were very relaxed. I told them that I was hurt just a bit but I was recovering very well. I mentioned my own frame of mind and said how I was more interested in their worries than mine. The suggestion I made to them was that they try to look at the facts and not their own worries to see that they needn't carry on as they were doing.

When I awoke all of them they did seem better and some even tried to smile. I tried to now pretend that this was a normal school day and I had them get out their homework. A better thing to do was sex but the microphones precluded this solution. Exams were coming up and I quizzed them and even had them ask each other questions. Paige and Jamie at least had some of the same classes.

Two hours was as long as I could stretch this sort of things and we began to sing. Jamie had a nice voice but he wouldn't sing solos. He could though play the guitar and I sang some songs though I had the worse voice of the group. Usually I try to do a little for me like exercising, research, study or some electrical work. Tonight I had to stay with the group.

With three extra girls in the house, Jennifer went home but took Susan with her. Angela would sleep in the same room as Maggie and Paige would sleep on the floor with Jamie and me.

Jamie had seen Paige nude upstairs and she was enough of an exhibitionist to change into her pajamas before us. Jamie came to a decision and did the same thing though he took off his underwear. I did this the same way though I would prefer to sleep without clothes.

I slept between two people that I cared for and who cared for me. I had problems sleeping myself. I was not sure what 'the other option' was but pain was part of it for sure but it may include my death too. Sometime during the night the door opened and my 'cousins' came back. One deep voice said, "He's one lucky stiff." I wasn't sure what they were talking about. Either it was the two beautiful and sexually exciting people around me or my run in with Tony. The latter sounded much more probable.

My dreams were more of the nightmare variety and I woke up often and then it took a while to get back to sleep. When I woke up finally the morning light was shining in my eyes. My two bed mates were gone but I was warm under the blankets. The bathroom was my first objective and it was good that it was empty. I found my body hurt all over. I had a hot shower and stretched to relieve some of the pain.

When I came down after dressing I found the house much more silent. Jane was here sitting with just Carm and Edgar. Jane smiled a lot and fed me breakfast. My jaw was a little sore so I had to eat carefully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.