Rebirth II - Cover

Rebirth II

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life. In Book II, we learn what happens after he becomes a celebrity.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Sister  

I was able to have lunch with Paige the next day. We enjoyed ourselves even more because Marcy didn't come around to bother us or abuse me. There was not even a large young man ready to do damage either.

Other young men bothered me though. It was not the same group but either they had the same complaint or Marcy had found a more subtle way of attacking me. I could see her quite easily stirring up the guys by blaming me for all their ills.

I did another small experiment in chemistry and at the end of the day I hurried out, only to find Ian close by. We hurried and got into the snow that had been falling all day. There was more blowing than falling because the accumulation was less than five inches. Mr Cochrane was not stupid and had chains on his tires.

Mr Cochrane looked out the window and gestured with his hand. He said, "First good fall of the year and definitely not the last."

This far north the snow never had too much of a chance to melt. To me it was better this way than dealing with the slush or worse, frozen slush of other areas. "The town looks nice in white."

Mr Cochrane handed me a long roll of paper. "Here is the map I promised you and there is a smaller one in the roll. You can lose it easily."

I opened it up and then rolled up the edges I didn't need. The lumberyard was in a red crosshatch to mark it. Blue pencil crayons marked the city owned property. One was already marked with the former name of the aggregate company.

I asked, "How long has the building you mentioned yesterday been dormant?"

"Could be three — no three and a half years now."

"You find out any more about the others?"

"Northern Plastics is not doing well. They make mop heads, dustpans, brooms, pails and some plastic toys."

"Camden Wood Products makes kitchen cabinets and is in even worse shape because nobody is buying their products."

"Central Automotive works on repairing damaged cars. They are doing well and with this snow will do much better."

"Those properties, I estimate will give more than fifty acres."

I vaguely remembered another bay of Lake Nipissing further along this section. It was on the map and Central Automotive was on this side. "Mr Cochrane, what is across the small bay from the automotive business?"

"A small marina is directly across and goes around the headland. The Marina parcel is only a few acres."

"What about the remainder of this little bay?"

"That is outside what I researched. One property may be owned by the city but don't quote me. That may be the back part because it's swamp. More than that and I would really have to guess. Do you want me to look that up too?"

"Yes, do that. What happened to the crusher and other property owned by the aggregate company?"

"No idea. Want me to investigate?"

"That too. Get some specifications for what electrical power is available and find where the substations would go on the map. Find a topographical map too of this area and the city in general. I want to check drainage."

The snow plough had come by a short time ago so we parked on the road. The gate was unlocked but we had to kick away some snow before it would even open for us.

As we got near the building, I could see the black on the interior of the glass and figured it for a fire. When the door was unlocked we were able to get inside. All of us had flashlights. Mr Cochrane had been smart enough to even bring extras. The majority of the office furniture had been removed. What remained was broken. That's probably why it was still here. A rim for a large truck wheel was in the middle of one room with a broken window. I saw blackened pieces of wood and a ceiling black from smoke.

We checked the building and found three more broken openings. The back door was lying on its side. The furnace had been vandalised, as had the four washrooms and the small kitchenette. I checked the ceiling for water damage and asked the other two to do the same. The roof was flat and I found only two leaks.

I looked out the back door and found some small buildings that looked to be in worse shape than this one. I assumed they either held supplies for the machinery or sheltered vehicles. There were three large piles of either sand or stone still there. Snow covered them so the identity was unknown. These had to be worth something too.

On the way back through the building, I jumped on the floor where the water damage was seen as well as the area under where the largest fire was.

Ian looked perplexed. I said, "Checking for a spongy floor to indicate how much it has begun to rot. I was hoping though to find some good concrete floors though. I need a good base."

Mr Cochrane said, "If you get this place then you can remove the floor where you want and leave the rest. I don't think we are more than two feet off the bedrock."

"Yes, you're right. It is things like that the mean a better bonus or not. I liked the large map that covers a fair sized area. I also like that you put the chains on now rather than later. It shows you're thinking ahead."

"Thank you Sir."

When I finished, I saw that the building was not that bad. By my estimation it was close to a hundred feet long and sixty feet wide. That made six thousand square feet if I were accurate but even if I wasn't I could not be that wrong.

On the way out I saw more of the chain link fence with the barbed wire removed or just pushed aside. Off in one corner I could see a hole in the fence that you could drive a car through.

We dropped Ian off at his house. I promised to take him to future inspections when the time came.

"Thanks Jeff, I didn't do much but it is fun to see lots of this stuff."

"It's fun for me too. There is a story about every place we go and it is important to find what it is."

When I was driven home, I invited Mr Cochrane inside to look at the maps better. I introduced him to the family and asked him to stay for supper considering that ours was almost ready.

The map was laid out on the table now with better light. I said, "I am thinking of developing this bay as a waterfront area. That information like all the rest is very confidential. To do a good job I need all of this bay and even the swamp. Without alerting anybody else I have to find the composition of the bottom of the bay and its depth. If I can, I will put a retaining wall in the swamp, dredge the bottom and put all of the fill behind the wall.

"Luxury condos will get built around the bay so the owners not only have a parking lot but access to their boats. North Bay is too small to warrant this but the rich from Toronto will come here for the summer. I have to find a reason to keep them here more of the year."

"They can ice fish."

"They will do that if we make expensive huts and use a tractor to take them onto the ice. They can watch television, cook a meal and fish from their easy chair. Once we do that then somebody will do that in Lake Simcoe further south and the Torontonians won't come further north."

"We have good cross-country skiing."

"True but only a small fraction of the people we need."

He said, "We are called, 'The Gateway to the North'. We have a large lake, lots of smaller ones. There is a major train yard so things get shipped through this area before going south, north or west. We make paper and support a lumber industry."

He added, "What do you make Mr Congdon that will draw southerners here?"

"I can start a research centre which should get paid for by government funds. My machines can shoot out beams of light that can be used for line drawings but that is for tourists because it will be boring for the locals after a while.

"Eventually I am going to open a movie studio, but only so many films can show the untamed wilderness. I could have a studio here for musicians but I cannot run it. My forte is in the equipment."

Mr Cochrane said, "If you are good at equipment, what can you make that will draw people?"

I said, "I am no good at designing amusement parks but even if I did somebody else would make one just north of Toronto and nobody would come here."

"What can you make here that is not made anyplace else?"

"Manufacturing I guess could work too. I need an electronics industry but Japan will grow so fast that it would die pretty soon. The other things my partners are making are much better off in Toronto. It costs a lot to ship materials north then ship the product south."

"If you don't mind me saying the best thing to do is go into the movies you want. Much of the sets are all inside a building anyway. Research is the second best and if you are really good then the school you mentioned could be added. The condos are better if you have access to the Great Lakes but the French River is not completely navigable."

It suddenly occurred that I had let my guard down. Not only had I talked too much, but I also showed the man that I was not thinking straight. If I was able to manufacture all these things out of some nebulous ideas, why wasn't I able to think around this simple conundrum?

This mistake had to be corrected or I would be looked at even more scrupulously. "I guess you're right. Mechanical things fit together very well but a city and lives are not the same type of puzzle I'm used to. I'm glad you are around to point some things out."

The man brightened considerably and said, "I think it is part of my job Sir."

"How about James and Jeff while it is just the two of us?"

"I like that but by calling you Mr Congdon, helps me remember to keep my mouth shut. As you mentioned, I was not a very polite person to you."

"That doesn't stop me from calling you James does it?"

"No Sir. James is fine."

"Well James I am setting my sights on the plastic company now. Why don't you use our phone and see if the owner or manager is still at the plant. Ask for a tour of the facilities. I will just be 'Jeff' that is going to be walking with you."

James phoned Northern Plastics and found through the secretary that this was permissible though there may not be someone right away to show us through. Actually, the best time for a tour was Thursday or Friday at four in the afternoon.

James ate his meal like he was starving and Jane kept filling his plate. For a thin man he could really pack it away and Jane was interested in how much he could hold.

After some desert that I thought was going to burst James, we went back to the map with a better idea of what we needed. The bay still looked good but now perhaps it could be used for a small condo grouping and some fancy homes. Perhaps one of them would even be mine if I didn't end up living someplace else.

James kept an eye on Jane. I was not sure if it was for her cooking, beauty or after I told him that she was a widow. Jane was sneaky and her own glances were never caught by him. It must be something in the 'Y' chromosomes.

The next morning I kidded Jane about how she went through the back door to snag a new admirer by using a hook to the stomach. She denied it but after a moment had to smile at her lie.

During the break between third and forth periods, Paige hurried to me and whispered, "That girl, Alice is starting to ask questions too. I think this is going to be fun."

"Remember, don't go beyond the plan."

I had gym later and changed next to Sam and Ian. All guys watched each other when young to compare size. Ian though stared longer and I got an uncomfortable feeling before I pulled up my shorts to go into the gym. I didn't know if Ian was going through a phase, just comparing, or leaning more towards males. Boys interested me when I was young but that was just a part of growing up. I never did anything about it.

It was snowing again after school, no surprise there. We collected some lake effect snow off of Lake Nipissing. What I didn't expect was to see Alice waiting with some guys just inside the doors. When I passed, she again attached herself to me. I assumed she would get a ride home since there were so many guys ready to do anything she wanted.

Just outside the main doors she asked, "Where were you yesterday? I waited for twenty minutes."

"Some things I found are dangerous and I can't tell you."

"You can tell me anything."

"Not if it puts your life in danger."

She looked appraisingly at me and said, "My life is not in danger."

"And that is the way I want to keep it. Now just shut up about it or you can walk by yourself."

When we got to the street I watched every car that came by and those that slowed down I watched even more. Of course I felt no threat; and I hoped that my acting was good enough.

Alice watched and talked too but her questions now were more general. She had asked for clarification earlier and I had not talked to her for two blocks. When we got to where I could safely leave if I was not going to take her to her front door she said, "Jeff, come with me. Jo — Mom isn't home and I want to make sure there is nobody in my house."

"They won't be after you yet, Alice. The more you stay away from me the safer it will be."

"You have me worried. What if they are in my house now? You have to come."

I did go into her house and she hung her coat up and I hung mine. She tried to act or to humour me. She took my hand and pulled me upstairs. She whispered, "Let's check the upper rooms first."

"Ok." It didn't take an Einstein to know where she wanted me.

Once in her room she pulled me too her and kissed me with a passion I was amazed at. She wrestled me to the bed and fell on top of me. Being a gentleman I didn't resist to my full abilities.

When I had a chance, I said, "We have to check the other rooms." I tried to come across as a young boy and one still worried about an enemy.

"I am frightened. You have to stay with me."

In a moment she opened my pants and fished me out. She slid rapidly down my body and sucked me into her mouth. She nursed on me and gradually removed my shoes and pants. She had good technique and I wondered how much practice she had got.

I saw her remover her own clothes without releasing me from her mouth. When she was naked she tried to pull away but now I held onto her long beautiful blonde hair and pushed into her mouth. She gave up her struggles eventually and in a few minutes I had my orgasm.

When I relaxed, I let go of her hair. Alice quickly moved up to lie beside me and hugged me to her but she didn't try to kiss me. Though I was dry she must know that not all men liked to be kissed right away.

She didn't say anything about how I held her and I saw no fervour about her. It was much more of a professional look as if assessing me and wondering what to do next.

"Was that nice Jeff?"

"Mmmmm, that was good."

"Do you want to have me? I didn't notice any juice coming from you."

"I am just starting. I don't have any yet but I will soon."

Her face tried to convey lust but her acting was not that good. "I want you in me."

"When was your last period?"

"Ahh, a week ago."

"Ok, Honey. I have to be careful."

She sucked me to get me up again and then settled onto me. She slid in easily though she was not that wet. I had to up the number of men that had enjoyed her. Jane at least had some muscle control to compensate.

Her acting didn't improve but I tried to help by playing with a nipple and a clit. In ten minutes she gave a good imitation of an orgasm. I assume it was to find a way to get me to have my own but it didn't work.

Alice laid down on me and purred as if she was really content. I pushed her off after a moment. Now side-by-side and looking at each other I said, "Get up Honey."

When we gained our feet I held her hand and said, "Where is the shower Honey?"

"Why, we don't need the shower."

Now this was odd. Not many people avoided a shower.

I simply said, "Take me to the shower, now."

We did go but after a moment to think. Alice looked outside the door but I was sure it was not to see any of the phantoms chasing me. It had to be her mother. She did slip before and start to call her Joyce. This inferred that she had lied to me about being in a vacant home. This might be another way to push Alice's buttons though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.