Rebirth II - Cover

Rebirth II

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life. In Book II, we learn what happens after he becomes a celebrity.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Friday morning had an inch of snow on the ground. This was almost nothing to us. A few fools forgot that they had to use more room to stop and got into accidents. I knew that even this much snow would stop some warm cities because nobody had any experience driving in this condition.

I listened to the girls talk as the snow crunched under their boots. I wondered why Sam Johnson had not phoned last night and put it off as his method of saying he wasn't really interested in my songs. That was ok because two could play that way.

The girls were cheerful and I enjoyed holding Paige's hand even if we had gloves on. She was far more outgoing now but didn't push her position much. At the moment though she was not in disagreement with anybody.

I was able to think of what to buy everybody for Christmas and both sisters' birthdays. Susan's was November 28 and Maggie was a bit later on December 14. Paige and Jane were not until the early spring. Jennifer and Angela were two and four weeks before my birthday.

A great many of my boxes were laid out in first period. All were in wood and I went to town cutting them up for my sliding boxes. I was doing so many that I felt obliged to purchase the wood I was using. One day the school board might be purchasing their wood from me.

English Comp was next but little was new except we had a new girl in class named Alice Henderson. The boys drooled around her and she smiled all the time. She was a very beautiful girl. At the end of class she pushed through the ring of male admirers and she came directly to me to introduce herself.

She said, "Hi, my name's Alice. I heard some nice things about you."

"Hi Alice. People lie though and you should not believe everything you hear." She giggled as if this was a good joke.

"We just moved in on James near South Street."

"That is around the block from me."

She looked pleasantly surprised. "Hey, isn't that great? Will you show me the way home the first day? I only made the trip once and that was when I got a lift."

"I would be honoured to walk you home. I'm sure one of your admirers would give you a ride home instead if you wished."

"I would rather walk until I learn the way better."

"Good, I'll meet you outside after school."

"Thanks Jeff."

I walked to Auto thinking about the angry male stares at me but also the way the girl pushed herself at me. Any boy with any haemoglobin would be tripping over his dick or their jaw when talking to her. My hormones were not as active yet but I still saw a lot of potential in the girl. Not only was she a blonde with hair half way down her back but she was very healthy with large breasts.

We worked on a 1949 Plymouth in auto but I worked in my head on a mechanism for making synthetic rubies and my YAG crystals. Most of this I was sure could be done mechanically. All the device had to do was rotate slowly then come up out of the bath to cool a bit then go back but not quite so deep. The liquid on the crystal cooled to form a larger crystal.

I wanted my crystal to be thicker and longer than the ones I had seen. They would give much more power.

After lunch, I met Sam and Ian in gym. I hurried up so I would not be late but the guys wanted to talk. Sam wanted to tell me about his date and Ian wanted to talk too but not in front of each other.

When we got out to the gym without saying much I started to do some pushups and suggested that the two with me do a few too. They looked at me then at each other then did a few before Mr Renzo came out. He didn't say anything until we did the number we wanted. We got more gymnastics and I worked as hard as I could to do them well. Sam and Ian were again told to work hard too.

"The girls like a hunk. You got nothing better to do so make the best of it and exercise."

At the end of class, Ian came close and whispered, "I didn't say anything about — you know. Did you want to hear what I found out in the store?"

"Yes I do Ian. Sam wants to talk to me too about what is happening to him. I'm going to Toronto after school and won't be back until late Sunday. If I get back sooner I'll call you then, but better to see if we can find some time Monday. We might have to do it over the phone though."

"Keeping a secret is fun but it is hard too. Are you going to buy that place?"

"I still have to see what they're offering. I talked to my partner yesterday to get a line of credit. Do you know what that is?"

"Never heard of it."

"Good project, find out what it means. Call a trust company because banks close early."

Music was last period and I saw Miss Floit smile a few times. We practised and I realised that I was getting fair with the sax. I raked my mind now for a month trying to find some good sax music but couldn't think of any. None the music I knew stressed the instrument.

I hurried out of school. The girls now had their own agendas and to be truthful, I was happy for them. Music lessons had suffered, the band had not come to the music room after school but that didn't say they weren't practising. Mark Fenton hadn't shown up either and I would have to see if I could get him back to school.

Sam and Gloria were where they usually were but I found a vision of loveliness in a white fur coat that looked like arctic fox. She even wore a fur hat. The animal rights activists would be angry with her but to me, she looked perfect.

Sam and Gloria were greeted first but I did smile at Alice. Sam liked the girl too and Gloria was a bit upset.

I whispered in her ear, "It is alright for a man to get an appetite some place else as long as he comes home to eat. She is pretty but he's thinking with his lower brain. It's instinct. Pound him if he keeps it up but give him a chance to recover himself."

"Ok Jeff," she said but I could detect a lot of uncertainty in her voice.

I got in front of Sam and scowled until he came to his senses and looked at his feet. It was not the time or place to tell him that he had hurt Gloria.

Turning around I said, "Hi Alice. That coat you have on suits your features very well. I'm surprised you wore it to school."

"Well my mom didn't know I took it. I wanted to make a good first impression."

"You don't need that. You saw all the guys falling over themselves to talk to you so you know that it was overkill."

"Do you think they really liked me?"

She said it sweetly but she had to be blind to not notice. "You know they did." Other males came by and slowed when they got close. It was like having a fashion model standing on the corner with us.

She got closer and held my hand. Will you show me the way home now Jeff?" I said bye to Sam with another scowl and a smile to Gloria.

On the way to her home she asked me all sorts of minor questions and appeared pleased to hear that I played the sax. She appeared to be a dopey blonde or maybe one that had to act that way to get a male. Most men would be intimidated by her looks and may need a way to feel superior. I had seen trophy wives and in half the cases they had to hide how intelligent they had.

When I asked questions she answered as quick as possible then asked me something and demanded longer answers as she pulled my hand to her. I felt the fur through my gloves and a few times when she was talking she let my hand hit her breast.

When I got to her neighbourhood I found it more upscale than those on the backside of the lots. The houses were bigger and as the homes went further east and away from my home the houses got even more expensive. I had come here with my bike when in my other life but not recently.

Going north and away from school, the houses were even more expensive with large stately trees. None would be termed mansions but they were still impressive buildings and I had seen a lot over my years.

We got to a large home that looked like it may only be one over from being right behind our rental home. Being close to the huddled masses must have brought the property values down.

"Jeff, come in for a moment. I want you to meet my mother. We're your neighbours now and this is a good time for it."

"Ok, that sounds great." Actually it did. Knowing the neighbours and staying on good terms, helped me on many occasions.

I stomped off the snow and went in the large front door. In the alcove Alice wanted my coat so I gave it to her. I assisted her off with hers and she said, "Oh Jeff, you're such a gentleman."

"Shakespeare said, 'The prince of darkness is a gentleman.' Anybody can be a gentleman. It is the intent that matters."

A woman came out just as I put the coat on a hanger. She looked very beautiful too and I would guess about thirty-two. She slunk towards me with a very welcoming smile on her face.

"Why hello young man. I didn't think my daughter would bring home a friend the first day of school."

"Hello ma'am. You hardly look the mother though. At first glance I thought you an older sister."

"Why thank you young man. You quote 'King Lear' and compliment a lonely housewife."

I put out my hand. "My name is Jeff Congdon. I'm almost your back door neighbour."

"Why fancy that. Your name is familiar though. Where have I heard it before?"

"I have a small repair shop with my name in it."

"Oh, it was something much more exciting."

"Mom, I heard that he rescued a little girl recently."

"Oh yes. I remember now. You not only save the girl but killed one of the nasty men." Her face was smiling but she looked to be putting on an act. If I didn't know better I would think she already knew a lot about me.

"I gave you my name but I didn't catch yours."

"Oh, I am sorry. My name is Joyce Henderson. I was just preparing a snack for Alice. Won't you have some pastries with us?"

"Why thank you. It's one of my weak spots."

When we got to the kitchen I could see the coffee percolating and Joyce said, "I just made some fresh coffee. Won't you have some with us?"

"I would love some."

The pastries turned out to be homemade and also some very rich and flaky French pastries. She brought out some fine china and placed one of the larger pastries on my plate. The coffee was decanted into a silver pot after it had been heated with hot water.

Joyce asked me similar questions to what her daughter asked and I gave the same kind of short answers in return. I sipped the coffee and found it a premium brand but the two women just had one sip of theirs.

"I'm sorry but I have to catch a bus."

Both women anxiously said, "Where are you going?" Both not quite using the same words.

"Toronto, I have to do a bit of shopping."

Joyce said, "Do you have to go now?"

"I'm afraid I do. As it is I'm cutting it short."

"Well we won't keep you then."

Joyce hugged me in the kitchen but I knew she was not European and this was out of place. At the front door Alice smiled at me and said, "I wanted to show you my room."

I smiled back and said, "Maybe later, but I don't usually go to a ladies bedroom."

She gave me a forced smile and said, "Well maybe I can change your mind."

I hurried around the block and wondered about Alice. She could be a nymphomaniac or someone out to have somebody that was in the newspapers in her room. She did seem very put out when I didn't go up there with her. To be honest, I would love to go up and see what the sheets were like if nothing else. Alice was a very beautiful woman and she seemed to push all the right buttons.

I was in a hurry anyway and managed to kiss Jane away from the guests that were already here. I even got a chance to kiss all the rest in a bit of privacy. I had to throw all my things into a new backpack that I had bought but it was not as large as the suitcase.

The sidewalks were slippery and I almost didn't make it to the bus station. Taxis took too long to get to the house.

While on the bus, I spent my time trying to study but some people were going to Toronto to see a hockey game and were getting quite boisterous. They had been drinking and this didn't help much. If it didn't cost so much and I was older, I would get a car and not have to put up with this. Of course I would have to put up with the traffic then and that could be worse.

We made good time even though there were a few accidents. People racing home from work and not thinking.

The same unnamed man picked me up again. When I got into the car I asked, "I never got your name. It was good to forget at one time but now you are almost like one of the family."

"The name is Gregory Sir."

"Well Gregory, it is nice to meet you. I like to be called Jeff."

"Very well — Jeff."

We had a few more words before we got to the house. John pushed me back into the car. I didn't even get a chance to see Corinne.

"Hi Jeff. A tailor is waiting. We have to hurry. He has some suits that are not quite off the rack but close enough that we can get them done quickly."

"Thanks, I was worried about that. I only took casual clothing and they are wrinkled now. Two beautiful ladies pulled me aside and I was not able to take a taxi with a suitcase. I had to use the pack and run."

"It has been quite a while since I have run anywhere. There is a party hosted by a vice president of the Bank of Commerce. I don't usually accept those kind of invitations but I wasn't quite not invited either."

I said, "That is too bad. I had my heart set on slipping in and letting the host try to find out how I got there."

The tailor showed me three jackets but I liked another hanging on a hanger. "That's expensive Sir."

"Will it take much longer to alter?"

"Perhaps ten minutes more Sir."

"Good, I want that one. Please allow for a lot of expansion. I just started to grow again and expect to get very wide though not more than six feet."

"Very good Sir. I will do what I can."

John and I waited in another room and talked business. We kept away from the most delicate matters but there were lots of things that we could still talk about. I did discuss the device to grow the YAG and rubies but figured that it was already invented. The mechanics of the simple device was not though and probably didn't need to be.

We talked about the lumberyard and what I wanted the store to one day look like. Even a store in Toronto was not usually over an acre in size and I wanted it two to three times that size.

"Do you have any competition in that area?"

"There are three small outfits that cut trees and sell the green lumber. Some trees come from the locals that want their own lumber though usually plywood is just as cheap."

"What about location?"

"It is in a dual commercial/industrial area. The lots are large but the businesses are small. At first glance the area is poor because it is on the other side of a busy set of railway lines. I plan on getting the city and province to put an over or underpass in the area. Customers have a secure way of getting to or from my businesses. If I buy the properties close to this crossing it will get a great deal more exposure. If the businesses are new and flashy then the buying public will shift to my area."

That will put some pressure on you from small business men."

"Yes it will but I will sell them the land at a good profit or put up some strip malls and they can buy the finished products. North Bay is not growing now and I can get some good prices for the land and the labour to build."

"Did you find any new devices or processes that can make us some money?"

"I have to wait until it hits me on the head. I need to see the need then I can see the best way of filling it. You didn't find any engineers for me, did you?"

"Jerry was looking into that too. I had your fry pans made and they were everything you said they were. Mrs MacIntee uses them because she knows we made them especially for her. The ones in the future will not be machined from a solid billet but made in a forge."

"I think you can cast them too. A thicker bottom will spread the heat better. Steel fry pans will work but I think they will be garbage."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.