Linda's New School - Cover

Linda's New School

Copyright© 2007 by Joreymay

Chapter 7: Dressing for Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dressing for Dinner - A well to do, but troubled, English girl gets in trouble once too often. She is sent to an exclusive school, where forced nudity and corporal punishment figure prominently in the discipline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Caution   Violence  

It took her a few tries to find the right key to the door. Letting herself in, she closed and locked the door behind her. She went through the inner door, into the stockroom. Consulting the list, she helped herself to the appropriate clothes. She also grabbed a washcloth and towel for herself. Moving to the counter, she found a clipboard with a log sheet on it. She filled it in for the things she took, then left. She made sure the door was locked, then returned to her room. On the way, she noticed that the crying girl was gone.

Back at the room, she blocked the camera again as she opened the drawer and put the things away. She changed into proper clothes, and went in search of the common room. By the time she reached it, the others were getting ready for dinner. She found Victoria, and joined the others en route to the Refectory.

Once there, Victoria guided her to her seat. She noticed that, like the chair in the headmistress' office, this chair was a little smaller than the others. She looked at Victoria, who shrugged apologetically. The girls stood in front of their chairs, waiting. The faculty walked in and took their places at the head table. Once they sat, the girls sat. Linda was struck by the old fashioned formality of the ceremony. As selected girls brought food to the tables, the headmistress rose to make the announcements.

"As some of you are aware, Miss FitzGibbon suffered a mishap this afternoon and is now in hospital. While she is expected to recover, she is likely to be gone for an extended period. Arrangements are being made for an interim replacement, and we should have more information at the morning assembly."

"Victoria Gilbert, please rise." She did, uncertainty on her face. "After that mishap, Miss Gilbert took charge of her PE class and kept them safe and out of the way while the ambulance crew tended to Miss FitzGibbon. I commend her initiative." Victoria looked at Linda, concerned about her reaction to that description of events. Linda just smiled at her, and nodded slightly.

"Over the next several days, there may be a number of outsiders here at the school as a result of the mishap. Some of those people may be men. Because of that, there will be some changes in procedure for the interim. These will be explained at the morning assembly as well."

She paused briefly, taking a sip of water.

"We have a new student among us today." She looked pointedly at Linda. "Please rise, so the others can see you." Linda stood, conscious that the students and faculty would be surprised to see her in proper clothes.

"Linda Magnesson joins the girls in 4C. As a few of you are aware, Miss Magnesson's introduction to this school was unusual and unfortunate. I hope you will all join me in making her feel comfortable and safe here." There was a brief hum of reaction at this unusual introduction.

Linda sensed some movement at her back, but restrained herself from reacting.

Miss James looked around the room until it was silent again. "That concludes the announcements. Please bow your heads for the benediction." As the others bowed their heads, Linda reached back to her chair and sat. She noticed that the chair had been replaced with a regularly sized one. She bowed her head for the mealtime prayer.

The prayer ended, and she saw the others start to eat. She joined them, finding that the stew was surprisingly good and the bread was fresh. The rest of the meal proceeded without incident.

After the meal, she joined Victoria and the others in their migration back to the common room. Along the way, she answered some of the questions from the other girls and evaded others. When they arrived at the common room, she was met by a senior student, who told her that she had visitors. This set off a new round of questions and reactions, since visitors were rarely allowed. She ignored the others and followed the girl toward the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.