Sleeping with my Sister - Cover

Sleeping with my Sister

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2007 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY MICHAEL: A pleasant interlude with ones sister can be a memory that will stay with one for a lifetime.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   First   .

If you have read internet porn, then you're sure to have come across so many incest stories that it almost seems common place. But I think in reality there isn't all that much of it going on in families. If you took a moment to think about it you'd realize that having a relationship with a sibling could be very awkward.

The story I'm about to tell you is true and yes, it is about incest. Actually it is about the first time I had sex and that "first time" was with my sister. This story might not be as exciting as all those erotic incest stories you've read on the net, but it is real, every word is true, even the names that I use.

What happened to me was totally unexpected. My sister Sandy was 16 at the time, two years older than me and a lifetime ahead of me in sophistication. We were on our annual family summer vacation, camping in the Rockies when a summer storm came up causing a rather large branch to break off at our campsite and demolish Sandy's tent. Luckily we were all down at the lake when that happened.

Until that incident our folks had a tent to themselves and both Sandy and I had one for each of us. As it turned out, I think our parent's had special plans for each other that night because they persuaded us to double up in my tent, instead of taking Sandy in.

I didn't mind, although at 14 that meant no jacking off after lights out. (That's why my tent was always a bit away from the others, out of the campfire lit area.) If I had to, I guessed that I could hold out for one night.

As it turned out that one night turned into two and then three. After the fourth night I was ready to explode. I needed to jack off in the worst way but now with Sandy in my tent and the rest of each day in the company of one family member or another, it was virtually impossible to beat my meat.

On the fifth night I was thinking about jacking off more than ever. I had my hand on my throbbing dick and it was all slick with my natural lube and I was thinking about getting up and going to the latrine and beating off there in the dark.

But for some reason I just started to rub on my dick while lying in my sleeping bag next to Sandy. I figured that I could get away with it and I had a bandana to cum in, so what the hell. I turned on my side facing away from my sister and began to slowly jack off. It felt wonderful and needless to say I didn't last very long.

In fact my orgasm was so intense that I groaned out load as I came. I quickly stifled the groan, but I knew that my sister would have heard it if she was awake. There was nothing I could do but lie there and wait, cum dripping into my sleeping bag. So much cum that I could smell it. I hadn't thought of that!

Finally I fell asleep.

The next morning Sandy got up first and when I climbed out of the tent and walked into the campsite she seemed normal like she hadn't suspected anything. I vowed not to jack off again while she was staying in my tent.

I brought up the idea that we should go into town to see about replacing Sandy's tent but to my surprise, Sandy dissuaded our parents from going. She said that she didn't mind sharing and that we were actually getting to know each other better and she had no complaints.

That fixed it, no way would our folk's dream of changing things if we were suddenly getting along, it's every parent's dream to have their kids like each other. I wondered why Sandy had done that. Did she know what I'd done the night before? Was she trying to make me suffer by staying in my tent so I couldn't get off again?

Looking back, I now realize that my sister had a scheme in mind. I even caught her glancing at me a couple of times that day with a speculative look in her eyes. But being a dumb 14 year old male I didn't have a clue.

That night is when it happened. We got into our sleeping bags and turned the pressure lamp out and I settled in to sleep. Then as the night closed in around us I heard my sister whisper, "Johnny, I smelled your cum last night. Did you enjoy yourself?"

My heart instantly began to pound in my chest and I knew that my face and ears must be flaming red and total embarrassment and humiliation flowed over me. How would I ever live this down? Caught jacking off by my sister. I could imagine her telling all her girlfriends about her dumb-ass little brother and how he wanked off beside his sister on summer vacation.

Finally, in the utter silence left from her statement of fact I croaked, "W-what are you talking about?" I tried to sound incensed, but it was a halfhearted attempt at best.

She didn't say anything. I was facing away from Sandy when her hand snaked into my sleeping bag over my hip from behind, I almost jumped out of my skin. I felt her arm move over me and then I felt her hand sink down my front. She had scrunch up closer and move over me so that her face was near my ear and as her hand touched the front of my briefs (I learned in the boy scouts that you should always remove shirt and pants so that your body heat will warm the sleeping bag faster.) and then she squeezed my flaccid dick through the material of my underwear.

"Johnny, it's nothing to be ashamed of," she said. "It just means that you're turning into a man, and men have needs."

I couldn't even swallow; I think my heart was in my throat by this time. I wasn't turned-on by my sister's actions; I was more frightened than anything. I mean, Sandy was and is a fine looking female, don't get me wrong. I admit that even as her brother I'd had a few speculative thoughts about her when she would wear a bikini, but I never actually went as far as thinking about sex with her.

I lay there stiff as a board as her fingers began to massage my crotch and she continued to whisper in my ear, "I'll help you out little brother, let Sandy do it for you tonight." Her hand slipped into my briefs and I suddenly had a girl's flesh touching my most intimate parts.

I wanted to get away, to jump up and run, but at the same time I wanted that hand to jack me off too. Her hand and her whispering were having their affect on my hormone-ridden teenage body and my dick was suddenly stiff as a steel rod as her hand slowly yanking it up and down.

"Mmm, nice Johnny, that would feel nice nestled in a girl's slit, wouldn't it? You'd like to cum in a girl wouldn't you Johnny?" She went on and on with other suggestive things like what it would be like to share me with her girlfriends and how Janet her best friend had gone on about how cute her little brother was. She even suggested that she could fix me up with Janet so she could take my cherry. I guess she just assumed that I was a virgin by the pathetic way was I just lying there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.