Stuck-up Sisters - Revised Ending - Cover

Stuck-up Sisters - Revised Ending

by OldBoy101

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Erotica Sex Story: The reader who suggested the original Stuck-up Sisters story has written this revised ending with me. Again we have Jessica and Ashlee being raped by 4 black teen boys and by the girls' dog Rover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   .

The following is a revised ending to the original "Stuck-up Sisters, suggested and written with the reader who gave me the idea for this story. We begin with Rover...

As the black teen boys were all engaged in fucking the white sisters Rover showed up. He sniffed the sex in the air and became excited. The dog went to the girls' cunts and licked at the tasty sex juices he found there. The girls squealed with delight as his big long tongue rasped over their cunts. The boys pulled away and just taped the scene as they watched the dog. Rover used his tongue on the girls, bringing them both to orgasm.

Then the boys made Jessica get up on her hands and knees and they placed a towel over her back to protect her from the dog's toenails. They coaxed Rover to mount his newfound bitch and soon his big red cock was pounding into Jessica's very wet pussy as she squealed.

"Oh god yes, fuck me Rover!" Jess shouted.

Rover fucked her rapidly and thoroughly and he would not leave her until he had squirted his puppy-making juices into her womb. Jessica had her best orgasm yet from Rover's powerful fucking. Wow what a sight! The 4 black boys all had hard-ons as they watched stuck-up Jessica being fucked by a dog, and loving it.

Jess now lay on the bed face down and with her big white ass sticking up and the dog's large dick still in her wet pussy. Jess looked like she had passed out from the pounding the dog had given her tight pussy. Ray, one of the black teens, removed the dog from Jess. Even though Rover had cum in Jessica's 16 year old pussy his big dick was still hard.

"Hey, looks like your dog Rover needs a little more action," Ray shouted at Jess. She looked up and saw the dog had been put by her face and his red dick was still hard.

"What do you want me to do now?" Jessica asked.

"Suck it!" the boy said.

"You want me to suck on a dog's dick?" she asked.

When Ray didn't answer Jess started to lick the dog's penis up and down. Then she opened her mouth just like she did earlier with the black boys' cocks. Jess was now sucking the dog's dick. With his mistress' mouth bobbing up and down on his red cock it didn't take long before Rover started cumming in her mouth.

Jessica sucked all the dog's cum down her throat as the guys looked on. Ashlee was kind of jealous of her big sister's new talents as a doggie loving cum slut! Ashlee wanted to try the dog's cock out for herself like her big sister did but that would come later on.

When it was over another of the boys, Johnny, took Rover's collar and put it around Jessica's neck. Then he attached the dog's leash to the collar and led the girl around the room on all fours, her pendulous breasts hanging down from her chest and her big white ass wagging as she crawled around the floor.

Johnny also told her to bark like a dog and to wiggle her big ass at them like a tail. Jessica started to bark as instructed. The black teens loved seeing this middle class white teen girl known at school as a cock tease now acting more like a slut, now on her hands and knees barking at them, with her big young breasts dangling and her white ass wagging like a young bitch in heat. It was going to make a great videotape.

Jessica was walked over to each of the black boys and she had to suck them off. The first two boys wanted to cum in her young mouth. Jessica eagerly sucked them off and each of them did cum in her mouth. They told her to drink and swallow every drop. Jess started to gag at all the cum shooting down her throat so the last two boys decided to mess up her pretty face. Tommy and Billy both shot their cum all over her face instead.

Here was the school prick tease, a minister's daughter, on her knees with cum smeared around her mouth and two large loads of fresh cum on her face. What a sight! The formerly proud white tease was now reduced to submitting herself to the black teens. The boys were happy now knowing that they had the two white girls doing just what they wanted. Ray told her to get back down on all fours.

As she obeyed him Jess was thinking to herself, "Oh god, if my daddy could see me now! Whats next?"

Looking over at her little sister Jess saw that Ashlee was now on all fours and Rover was happily fucking his second bitch. Tommy was with the younger girl and directing the action with Ashlee and the dog.

Then the big black boy Ray started to spank Jess' white ass. "Ouch, that hurt!" she thought. But as Ray continued to spank her Jessica found that she rather liked being spanked. She deserved to be spanked for fucking with Rover. As the others watched, Jess started to moan from having her white ass spanked.

Ray decided that she seemed to be enjoying the spanking too much so he stopped. He had wanted to punish her, not please her. Meanwhile Ashlee was crying out as Rover brought her to an orgasm, shooting his doggie cum deep into her belly.

Jess cried out. "Don't stop, please Ray!" But he had other ideas. So the black teen had her stand up and he removed her collar, knowing that Jessica was now willing to do anything they wanted her to do. The teen boys could not believe how lucky they were. Jess was now a total slut in training and Ashlee was eagerly learning to be one too.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.