Twice In One Day - Cover

Twice In One Day

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

True Story Sex Story: A 13 year old has his first orgasm...and he has help! A short story about a teen coming of age.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I was thirteen and like most teenagers I suffered from raging hormones and a deep desire to get laid although I had no idea how to actually go about getting a girl into bed. One significant roadblock to this goal was that I was extremely shy and up to this time I hadn't even dated a girl. My total sexual education came from my friends and one of my dad's old Playboy's and my only accomplishment to date was abusing my cock — why... because try as I might I hadn't ever had a orgasm! Oh I got hard alright but nothing but a small amount of pre-cum ever came out no matter how hard I jerked off.

It was in early April and the track and field season had just started and I was trying out as a pole-vaulter, although after a month I was having a pretty mediocre start to my track career. I was trying my best but was having difficulty turning my body in the air and pushing off to clear the cross bar. One afternoon my coach suggested that I could improve my upper body strength by using the rope climb and drug me into the gym. I stood there staring up at a one inch rope that was dangling from a rafter that had to be about forty feet high. I watched as coach climbed hand over hand, his legs wrapped tightly around the rope as he shinnied all the way up to the rafters, touched the I-beam with one hand, and then slid back down the rope. He turned, smiled and invited me to try it. On my first try, got about eight feet off the ground then slipped and slid back down onto my butt so I knew that it sure as the hell wasn't as easy as the coach had made it look.

On my second try I was making good progress shinning up and was just a bit over half way to the ceiling when I felt a strange tingling sensation in my groin then my heart began to pound, my breathing sped up and suddenly I felt lightheaded. I stopped and wrapped one leg around the rope and was wondering what in the hell was going on when, without warning, my cock simply spurted cum into my jock strap. I didn't have time to be embarrassed, what had happened was so unfathomable that I grabbed for my crotch and of course when I did I let go of the rope and I half slid and half fell, my body hitting the gym floor with a loud thud. I looked up and saw several classmates standing around looking worried and I smiled at them and then I passed out. When I came to I was lying on a bed in a cubicle inside the nurses' office. I felt some pain in my left leg and knee and my butt was sore but other than that I thought I was alright. I could hear voices on the other side of the curtain but couldn't make out what anyone was saying and with the curtain closed I couldn't see anyone either. A moment later the curtain was pulled back and Mrs. Jenkins, the schools' nurse, walked into the cubicle. She watched me for a second then moved my left leg up and down and then shined a penlight into both of my eyes and made a 'hummm' sound. "Okay," she asked, "what happened?"

I wasn't about to tell her that I had an orgasm climbing the rope so I lied. "I just slipped and fell off the rope." There was another 'hummm' and she crooked her head to one side and looked at me strangely.

"Bull crap!" she said, "You didn't just fall... nobody lets go of a perfectly good rope and the way I heard it you just let go!"

I stared at her but didn't say a word then I followed her eyes as she scanned down my body, her eyes stopping at the wet spot on the front of my shorts. There was another 'hummmm' and before I realized what she was going to do she grab my shorts and jerked them and my jock strap down to my knees. Embarrassed I scrambled to cover my privates with my hands but she wasn't interest in me, she was interested in my jock strap. She swiped her index finger through the cum inside my jock and held it up so I could see it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.