Escape Into The Past

by Timm

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Time Travel Sex Story: The end of the world is at hand. To live people must escape into their planets past to live. The military has its own plans however. How will fate deal with it all? And when. This is the introduction story in the escape into the past universe.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Masturbation   .

An ungodly heat blanketed the planet; it was indeed earth's darkest hour. With less then 12 hours remaining, the once life giving sun would soon turn the planet into an ashen cinder. The sun was expanding in slow motion, a phenomenon that defied man's understanding of stellar physics. It was like the sun had gone nova, yet itdidn't act like a super nova. Even Doctor Sam Ross couldn't explain it and he was the super genius of the era.

Sam listened to the address by the president on a portable radio, a device that he would never have been allowed to have in the research area 48 hours ago. Now, what could the military types really do about it? Why bother, its not like a leak would help any foreign government at this point. No matter how one looked at it, they wouldn't have time to make use of the information. It had taken him 10 years to get his invention to work. It would take them far longer then that, of that much Sam was sure. That was far more time then the earth and the human species had.

The address the president was making was meant for the outbound flights. Three brave ships of colonists launched into the heavens 5 years ago. Brave or foolish, Sam wouldn't say. Sam wasn't really interested in the president's speech; he had been enjoying the conspiracy debate that had been preempted. He was almost on the floor with laughter over the theory that aliens were destroying us. It seemed that no matter what, man needed to blame someone else for everything.

Still thinking about it, Sam had to admit that mankind's future now rested on the three small spacecraft launched more than five years ago. That is the only reason they had any chance to survive. Sam wasn't sure if it was good enough; they were only about 1 light year away. If they survived the radiation blast they might have a chance. Still it would be 300 years before the sleepers defrosted and learned of their fate.He believed his plan was better. A plan he was currently working on despite the military types who were hovering all over him. The timer he had installed on the equipment would allow him to escape at least. He could have used his assistant's help to install it. However, he had no idea were she had gotten off to. Fact was she gave him an erection every time he looked at her. She had made subtle advances towards him in the past. He regretted that he had ignored them now. Still it would not have been appropriate for the two of them given their work environment.

Sam sighed; if the military had only listened there would have been other options.He had invented a device that literally displaced the contents of a field created by the device in time and in space. It was the first and last time transport device ever created. The field inside the machine was barely big enough for an average sized man to fit into, even then only if the person was folded in a fetal position. If Dr Ross had received more funding, and hadn't done his research on a shoestring, the device could have been bigger. Still, it was an accomplishment that would have staggered the scientific elite. That is if there had been time to disclose his discovery to academia—however unlikely that would have ever happened in his lifetime. The only reason the military had funded the project at all was the spatial displacement affect of the device. They liked the idea of a transporter that could materialize a bomb inside a target and bypass the missile shields. Never mind the fact that it didn't actually work that way. However, it did a close enough imitation of a transporter that no one had actually taken the time travel part of the equation seriously—no one but its inventor that is. Sam had developed it for time travel. It was too bad that the only way to fund it required very limited black operations funding.

At the present time, only a handful of people knew of his breakthrough and the existence of the device. In fact, it was classified by the military as a potential weapons system and that was the guise under which he had received his funding. It was also the reason the field generator was so small. It only needed to be large enough to send a warhead though. Still, Sam had briefed the military liaison that people could be sent though. He had put forth a plan yesterday, only to have it dismissed out of hand. So, Sam shouldn't have been surprised when Colonel Washington, the officer in charge of the project, and 12 other armed individuals walked into the lab dressed in full cameo battle gear. He had briefed Col Washington less than a day ago on his idea to escape into the past. Although he received a big no in the meeting, he was also shocked that he was allowed to continue to play with his device; perhaps the no was more reaction then an absolute decision. No, it seemed the Col had his own plans. Either that or the man thought it would take that many men to stop Sam from using the device.

What really shocked Sam was the Col was dressed in full combat gear and armed as well. 'So' Sam thought, 'They are planning on going somewhere."

"Col Washington!" Sam greeted the Col.

Washington responded with the only thing really on his mind, "You sure this thing will really work?"

"We have proven that already, you know it will work."

"And just how far back can we send a person in time?"

"As far as we want— back to the time of dinosaurs if you would like. Does this mean what I think it does?"

"More then enough time. And yes, all 14 of us are going back in time on a rescue mission. The plan is to jumpstart the development of the colonization program and save many more people from this planet in this time."

"Ah Col Washington, you are aware the time chamber is only big enough for one person." It was only one of Sam's problems with this idea. It just happened to be the first one that he blurted out.

The man smiled, "But we can send all of us back one at a time can't we? I mean to the same point in time that is."

Sam smiled saying, "Yes; that would work." Then Sam frowned as he looked around the group even as his mind worried about the various paradoxes that could result from sending so many back to the same time point. Twenty years wasn't the same as two minutes. If the first person changed the timeline too much before the second person was sent back. Then it was possible that the timeline would be altered, and they wouldn't be here to go back.

"What's the matter Doc? Why do you have that concerned look on your face?"

"Well for one," Sam started looking out over the group gathered in the room. "Two of the people here are a bit too big to fit within the time field."

The two largest men looked at each other with the concern evident on their faces. They were both wondering in their own way what being too big could possible mean.

"The chamber is more then big enough for them to fit inside." Washington said with confidence.

"Yes Sir, but the field we generated inside the chamber is not. If we try to send them though..." He trailed off at the ghastly vision conjured up by his mind. As the image formed in his mind's eye, Sam's body shuddered perceptibly at the thought.

Col Washington noted the shudder and prompted Sam with a simple question.

"Yes?" It had the desired affect of bringing Sam back to the reality of the moment.

"Oh I am sorry, you see, anything not inside the time field when it's engaged, well let's just says that parts of their bodies could be separated with part remaining in this time, and the rest going to the new time. You see, only what is within the field will be transported though time."

The ghastly thought caused everyone to shudder. They all knew there would be dangers associated with this mission. They had their briefing not 30 minutes ago.However, hearing that their bodies might not make it through the time portal in one piece, well that did cause them to wonder at just how safe this device really was.

Kent Jason, the largest man recovered first and stated his position. "I will take my chances. Better to lose some skin then die here."

Sam nodded, "Very well you can be the last one though then." It was a statement not a suggestion. Besides it gave Sam the insight that each individual was thinking more about saving his or her own life. The Col's mission was not exactly what the members of the mission had on their minds.

"Why?" Kent asked.

Sam did not want to say the man was so big he didn't what to see the mess the process would make of him. So instead he tried some other explanation.

"Well the others will have to be ready to render first aid—if it's even possible." Then he shrugged like he wasn't sure.

Kent cringed. However, Dirk Wilson offered his thoughts, "Perhaps I should be the one who the pushes the buttons then. I mean in the here and now, death will come quickly. And if the rest of you make it, I might not have to do this in the first place."

Kent shot the slightly smaller man a look that could kill, not that Dirk paid it any mind. Not wanting the situation to escalate Col Washington barked out "Enough!"When the two men resumed their stance at attention, he readdressed Sam. "What was the other concern you had, and why don't you just make the field bigger?"

Sam thought about the second question even as he spoke. "I am worried about the paradox that could result. It's possible that just one person could change things enough that we would be unable to send everyone else though.

"I believe your solution when troop transport was suggested was to phase the reentry one minute apart going backwards in time." Washington stated.

"Yes, however that was deployment and we were moving the individuals forward in time or only back moments in time. The effect on the paradoxes possible hasn't been fully studied because you wouldn't allow it." Sam stated. He just had to get the jab in for some reason.

Sam was well aware of some curious anomalies from the unauthorized work he and his assistant Kathy had conducted. The colonel continued."That was too risky and you know it.However, you were the one that suggested the phased transport as a possible solution—that and this overly expensive damper that you called necessary precaution for time displacement."

Sam knew that the damper was a must. Without it, time experiments could affect the device operators before they new something was amiss. He had wanted the protection to allow time to possibly fix any problems that came up.

Sam said, "When we were talking about mainly moving troops to a location, more than in time, yes that is the solution." It prevented a paradox because the last man transported would be the first to appear in the new time frame. However, Sam was not sure just how much time he would have to complete their transport before the timeline quake could reach them changing the reality of the now. There were too many theories about what could or would happen if someone invented time travel. Personally, Sam favored the split dimension theory. Then again it was possible that the past couldn't be changed, that fate itself would correct any problems that showed up. In other words, if it were meant to happen then it would happen. Sam's concern was that all the theories could be true given the different condition sets.

"Then I don't see the problem."

Sam studied the Col some then asked "What is the target year then?"

"Twenty years back; we should be able to jump start the space colonization program. Many more people could be saved if we could build more ships."

'Not with these military types' Sam thought, 'and not with only 20 years to do it in. More like a team of scientists and engineers and 50 or sixty years. Hell, 100 years would have been better for the colonel's plan.'

Sam thought of Cathy, his assistant. She was bright, and if she was still in the facility - well, she could be very helpful in the past. Boners be dammed, she was every bit as bright as she was beautiful, even if she came across as a nerd. Still, with her hair styled, a better wardrobe and a little makeup, she could have given Miss America a run for her money. Besides, there were subtle clues that she had given him over the years. Clues that indicated she would be open to more then just their work association—not that Sam had ever acted on them. He really didn't have time to do that even if he would have liked to do so.

"Col Washington, please have your men find Cathy; she is very knowledgeable and would be a big help."

Washington cut him off, "No civilians. This is not your escape idea; this is strictly a rescue mission."

"Bull shit!" Sam thought even as his mind was reeling trying to find a way to counter this when he thought about the big guy's comment of pressing buttons. That was it; it's a bit more complicated than just pressing buttons. This was technically the same as his escape plan, just smaller scale and shorter time period to accomplish it in. He had argued that people could be transported into the past to live out their lives before the sun's anomaly had been discovered. He had actually planned on at least sending himself back, if nothing else. He had just completed installing the timer so he could do just that. He just now thought of Cathy; she had liked his idea. Sam had his own idea; he knew just how to get her involved in this.

He didn't even try to explain his idea. The Col really didn't want his input. He had probably just offered to take him along to keep his eye on him. That or he figured Sam wouldn't help transport them back if he wasn't part of the group going.

"Col, she is my assistant, I don't have time to train someone to operate the device; if I am going with you, then I need her to be the one at the controls that sends us."

With a snort the Col said. "Very well, People spread out in teems of two and find her pretty damn quick; we don't have time to waste."

The 12 military men fanned out in teams of two throughout the complex. It wouldn't take the military types long for them to locate her; she was in her the assigned quarters. In fact it was Kent and Dirk that located her much to their personal amusement.

Kathy was a very bright hypothetical engineer. She loved history, and had a wild side she kept hidden from everyone around her. Given the chance, she would have gone wild with her sexuality. If only the good doctor had acted on her advances! She became more and more frustrated over the years. He seemed interested; however, he also seemed to be so caught up in his work that he never acted on his interest.

So in frustration Kathy had used her engineering skills to create the ultimate sex toy for her personal relief. It was the only way she could get though the day working with Sam. Yes she had it bad for the man and she new it. If the world was not coming to an end in a few hours, she might have acted more aggressively towards him; as it was, she planned to die in the throes of passion—even though the cause of the orgasms was going to be through the use of her own creation.

After making up her mind to have the longest continuous string of orgasms in history, Kathy had taken her time to design and set up her contraption. After all, she was going to die happy and well fucked when her time came.

She carefully tested the device before she used it. It was an industrial grade mixer with a cam attached to a shaft that was connected to the guide rod. The guide rod was held in place by a simple housing. Connected to the rod was a 12-inch long silicon dildo. The mixer had been easy to get past the guards. She had just said she enjoyed baking. The dildo assortment she had snuck into the facility took a bit of trickery. First, she had to find a female guard that understood her sexual needs. Then she had to time the moment she came though the entrance to coincide with the times that guard was on duty. It had taken a month the find the right person. And all that to save herself from the embarrassment of having to explain to the Col in charge of the secret underground why she needed the things. Damn secret military facility anyways! What good was all this secrecy now any ways?

Eventually, she had everything lined up perfectly with the edge of her bed. She had even taken to the time to put silk sheets on the bed and pillows. She almost cursed at spilling the warming lube on the sheet. That was until she realized she would soon soak it with her own juices any ways. She climbed into position and using her left hand, guided herself into the slick dildo. Once satisfied with her placement she thumbed the home made remote to control to test the range. She wanted to be filled deeply as it thrust inside her—not shish co-bobbed by the device. She adjusted herself into the perfect position while the contraption was on the low speed setting. Although the dildo was 12 inches long, only nine inches were actually going inside of her, and even at that, it was bumping her cervix.

Then to make sure she didn't pull away for some reason. Kathy pulled a strap over her stomach and cinched it down snugly. She had once got so carried away by an orgasm. She had pulled too far back resulting with the dildo getting pushed up the wrong hole after it bruised the area between the two entrances. She didn't care for that in the least. Besides, she had walked funny for a few days afterwards. This time however, it was also to remind her not to quit.

She had a large bottle of lube handy next to the remote if she got too dry for some reason. She had after all never spent that many hours hooked up to the device before. This was a first time for everything she figured as she thumbed the remote to a slightly faster setting. Then she laid back to enjoy even as her mind turned to her favorite fantasy: Sam!

It was too bad the military types had shot down the doctor's idea of escaping into the past. She would have been more then willing to follow Sam anywhere. As she started to approach her first orgasm, she adjusted the remote and increased the speed. That's where she left the speed, even as her mind fantasized its way thought the next five orgasms to rock her body.

Dirk and Kent didn't even bother to knock as they pushed open the door to her quarters. The sight, that greeted their eyes, caused them to look at each other and brake out in laughter. There Kathy lay with a machine driving a 12-inch fake cock up her pussy. If the situation had been different, they would have stayed and watched for a while. Since time was critical, Dirk went over to the wall and unplugged the device. Kathy let out a groan of disappointment when the sensation stopped. She was lost in the feelings of the moment; so lost in fact, that she was too far gone to be embarrassed. As reality intruded on the moment, she looked up to see the shit eating grins on the two men. When she came to her senses, she realized they were laughing at her. Still, instead of being embarrassed, she was hopping mad that they had stopped the device.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.