The Rape And Humiliation Of The Jones's. - Cover

The Rape And Humiliation Of The Jones's.

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A couple become the target in an robbery that takes on rape and humiliation as the valuables don't stack up enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   .

This story is for a very special lady, and she knows who she is. I would just like to say that you inspired me to write this piece of work and I therefore dedicate it entirely to you.

Ted Jones was a fifty-eight year old has been his company of 25 years standing had finally fallen and gone into liquidation. It had taken almost all of Julia's, his wife, jewellery to clear the majority of his debts; the rest were covered by the company public liability insurance.

Ted was fifty-eight, married for thirty years to his long suffering wife, Julia who was nine years his junior. Yes sure enough the sex life in the beginning was exciting but it had petered away to once in six weeks if she was lucky. Ted always blamed the pressures and stress of his company failing as being behind his lack of sexual interest but Julia was seriously beginning to think he had simply fallen out of love with her.

The Husband and wife were just sitting down to an evening meal when unbeknown to them, the gang slipped in through the forced window at the back of the property.

Suddenly the dining room was filled with people as gang of four members burst into the room, two immediately pinned the husband to his chair and the obvious leader demanded to know where the valuables were kept. Weakly the woman tried to explain that there were no valuables as her husband had sold them off to pay the debts of his failing business.

The tall rather ruggedly handsome six-foot leader, stood menacingly beside her and as he looked down he could not help but notice her exposed cleavage and the hint of lacy bra her top displayed to him.

One of the gang, a coloured guy leaned on to the table and picking up Julia's discarded fork began to sample the food on her plate. He too stared at her bust line but for different reasons to the leader, for from where he now leaned he could see the prominent swelling of her aroused nipples.

The coloured guy said "Boss, what we gonna do now, if there is no money and shit, we have wasted our time and that ain't funny!"

The leader responded, "Well we will have to be paid in services if they ain't got no goods, worth nickin!"

Both Julia and her Husband Ted suddenly looked worried when they heard that, Julia quickly begged them to just leave and nothing more would be said or done about the matter.

Just then Ted started to open his mouth to say something when a black hand slapped him across his face and a second black male suggested he shut the fuck up unless he was spoken too. The idea of fucking this good looking woman of maybe forty or so years began to form in Ray's mind and as Leader of this gang he would have to make the decision as to what would happen next.

Suddenly Leroy, the first of the coloured guys, said, "Hey Man, is your old bitch a good fuck, does she give good head and I bet she loves anal sex!"

Ray snapped at Leroy to shut the fuck up and instructed the other two to find something to tie up the couple. Soon Bob was tied to his chair with his hands behind his back and a tea towel placed as a gag over his mouth. The two then turned to Julia and was just about to start to tie her up when Ray ordered them to stop.

Leaning close to Julia's face and in a menacing tone he informed her, Do as you are told without hesitation or your old man will be lucky to live through tonight. Nervously she looked at her husband and nodded.

Ray told her to stand up and show him to their bedroom, she cautiously walked a little in front of Ray as she led him upstairs. Climbing the stairs gave Ray the perfect opportunity to admire the fine ass of the woman in front of him. Pointing out the master bedroom and the ensuite facilities as she went. Ray laughed as he told her he was not interested in the buyer's walk through tour.

Once inside the master bedroom Ray demanded to see her jewellery box, tipping it onto the dressing table he dismissed its contents as worthless. He turned to Julia and demanded to know where the good stuff was kept. She shunned his question and received a harsh slap for her silence.

Suddenly Ray grabbed her and in doing so her blouse ripped spilling her generous tits out on to better view, Now through the sheer lacy bra, Ray could not only see the hard nipple but also the deep red areola around it. Her nipple must have stood half inch proud of her abundant tit flesh.

Damn this woman was getting him hot as instant flashes of what he would like to do to her shot through his fevered mind.

Literally dragging Julia back down to the dining room and pushing her in the general direction of her husband, Ray announced to the rest of the gang that there was no value in the shit she had just shown me. The gang all ogled the state of her blouse and especially the tits the tears were now displaying much more freely.

Ray then spoke quietly to Leroy who produced a five-inch knife; he immediately held it to Julia's throat as Ray instructed Jed, the other coloured guy to remove the gag from Ted's mouth. Ray then snapped, "If you don't want Leroy here to mark your woman, where is the goods, you little fucking shit!"

Ted responded by pleading with the gang not to hurt his wife, he reluctantly revealed the location of a small wall safe which contained the last of their money, some five thousand dollars. Small pittance for a company that took twenty-five years to develop and was in its hay day worth more than five million dollars a year. Ray eagerly pocketed the cash and rifled through the rest of the contents but found nothing else that was of value.

Leroy hinted that he would love to fuck the white bitch before he left and everyone noted the look of distaste on both Julia's and Ted's faces. Ray then barked order's to the remaining two members of the gang, "Jed and Tim untie Ted here and make him strip off all his clothes, and I mean all of them."

So Tim the youngest member of the gang grabbed Ted and soon had him stood upright, "Come on you fat bastard, get the clothes off or your bitch gets an extra hole for someone to fuck!" he snarled in Ted's direction.

With panic on his face and trying not to look at his wife, still being held at knifepoint, he began to remove his clothes. When he was down to his pants and vest, the two coloured guys began to deride him about wearing y-front pants and granddad vests.

Once totally naked they turned their attention to his less than average cock, shrivelled up as it was and looking less than two inches in length. Ray ordered him to be retied to the chair, stressing the fact that his hands should be tied behind the back of the chair and his thighs to the arms of the chair. This really exposed his poor cock to further ridicule.

Leaning in close to Ted's face, Ray said, "You know, I hope you like cock because Leroy and Tim are bi-sexual and love to fuck white pathetic white boy-pussy." Ted blushed but his cock gave him away as it jerked and lengthened about another half-inch.

"Leroy and Tim, Show him what real cocks are supposed to look like!" Ray asked.

Quickly Jed took over holding the knife to Julia's throat as Leroy and Tim stripped off their trousers and pants. Tim stood directly in front of Ted and held up his eight-inch flaccid cock for Ted's approval. Laughing, Leroy then exposed his nine and a half inch cock again it was still soft but unlike Tim's fat white cock, Leroy's was a black mamba snake in his hand.

Even Julia swallowed hard at the sight of these two impressive cocks although I suspected her real turn on was the size and colour of the big black cock of Leroy. By now Ted's small four-inch cock was at full mast and received further ridicule from the two gang members now displaying more than double poor Ted's length of man meat.

It was Jed who first commented, "Look the little white wanker is aroused by the sight of other men's cocks, just imagine how he is going to react when watches then fuck his white bitch wife senseless!"

The group agreed although Julia did try her best to look away, I noticed her breathing had become haggard and much faster than it had been before being shown these two cocks. I instructed Leroy to take over from Jed whilst he and I undressed to join the party. Soon Jed had revealed his cock of eight inches in length whilst slack, and I soon displayed my seven-inch flaccid cock.

I took the knife from Leroy and moved towards Ted, instead of holding the knife to his throat, I held the tip of the blade against his cock and joked, "Just a tiny slip and this tiny cock would be no more!" I then ordered Julia to dance a sexy striptease for us adding "If you refuse you will be able to wear your old man's cock around your neck as a necklace."

To imaginary music she began to sway as she tried her very best to seductively reveal her charms. With choruses of get em off, she was soon just down to wearing her bra and French lacy panties. Suddenly Jed sprang to his feet and producing another knife, he leapt towards Julia, slipping the blade between her tits and with a quick upward movement he split her bra cups in two and the decimated bra slipped to the floor amid roars of laughter from the other gang members.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.